Of Sex and Full Frontal Nudity

Sam Sorenson Strikes Back.

While not especially large, containing roughly five stories, this hotel once served as a temporary residence for island tourists. Perhaps the hotel could serve as a safe haven for you as well? Don't let your guard down here, however, you never know who's watching you from the shadows.
Buko

Of Sex and Full Frontal Nudity

Post by Buko »

Samuel Gabriel Sorenson found himself in search of another place to simply sleep the night away. It was not that he was tired, for the boy was well rested, no it was simply the matter that he did not like being up in the middle of the night that disturbed him. So it was when he finally reached the hotel after the long trek that he couldn't help but smile. There was Brittany Ashworth's corpse, a very pretty girl despite the current red dye her blouse adorned and the current stabbed-ness her face had.

Sorenson found himself staring at the lump in his pants and then staring at the girl, after much deliberation he decided to ignore the need for sleep and just have sex. He had already ejaculated three times at his stay on the SOTF Island, however he had no idea if that where common. Did Hawley Faust have a wet dream in the hospital? Did he have a hard on when he was fixing Madelaine's shirt? Did he try to stare at her hooters?

Sorenson's smile widened as he pictured himself biting off a woman's nipple, no he would be more tender than that, he would suckle on them. He then decided to pick up Brittany and drag her to a room. Brittany was actually quite light (much to Sorenson's surprise) and he managed to drag her into the room quite easily. He then threw her on the bed and smiled. Looking at the Motel fridge and pulling out some of the hotels vodka and pouring himself a glass. Noticing the cigarettes, he put those in his pocket.

Because smoking after sex was definatly his kind of cliché.

"Now little girl, you're going to make me a man." Sorenson whispered as he jumped up on Brittany and ripped off her shirt. The slash wound and the stab to the heart, no he paid no mind to it. He just continued to suckle on her sizeable breasts, squeeze, than suckle. It was a pattern and Sorenson was enjoying it. He then ripped off her pants and noticed that she had defecated herself. Slightly grossed out Sorenson decided to simply wash away the feces with the remainder of the vodka as he poured it down Brittany's ass crack.

Ten bottles of wine coolers later Sorenson decided it was sufficient and took off his own pants. Flipping Brittany on her stomach Sorenson slid his own member in, not satisfied with going slow he simply shoved it all in. A mixture of blood and the lack of lubrication signified to Sorenson that her asshole had ripped open, he visibly sighed as one minute later he found himself coming inside of her hole, said sticky come not allowing him to withdraw as easily, but eventually he managed.

Flipping her on her back again Sorenson then stared at the beautifulness that was a woman's pussy. Brittany's was no disappointment, freshly shaved and inviting. It was like she was planning on getting fucked on this trip, grabbing her tits and using them as leverage Sorenson plowed in there. Thrusting in and out moaning at the same time, an new point of ecstasy overcame him. He soon realized that he was lasting longer than ever as he looked at his watch and noticed two minutes go by.

"Fuck yeah I'm getting good...once I find Whitney I can give her the love she deserves. Yes. She'll be mine. All mine...." and then he came a gasp came as he toppled down on Brittany and sighed again visibly. Staying there for ten minutes he soon withdrew from her and wiped himself up with his jeans, the smell of vodka, crap, blood, and vaginal secretions where all over him. Halfway through figuring out that he had wiped himself with his jeans Sorenson realized that his only clothing left where his boxers and his t-shirt...he had to find a way to gain pity from Whitney, he had to find a way to get pity from anyone.

I was raped By Jamie...she then stole all my clothes and went off...all I heard where her screams by the school...out of fear I ran off, I've been avoiding everyone out of shame of my own nakedness...but...yes! A great story! Whitney will no doubt accept the naked and raped Sam Sorenson into her group! She had to! Yes! Great plan Sam!

Sorenson smiled deviously as he decided to leave the hotel in the nude. Taking the now nude Brittany and putting her outside and lighting the blow torch...he decided to leave the blow torch there, the fire would alert a lot of people, but due to the fact that it was a controlled fire it would go out soon (and not spread).

Now to simply avoid confrontation with anyone (mostly due to my nakedness) so I can find Whitney!

And with that a naked Sam Sorenson went off into the distance, with perhaps the most bizarre reunion plan in history.

((continued elsewhere))
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'

Return to “The Hotel”