Cold Cash and Colder Hearts (CONTENT WARNING)

Although it's called a hospital, it's really more of an island clinic. It's a relatively small building, covered in whites and pastels to give it a clean and sterile look. Even the waiting rooms and the patient rooms in the back beg for a little color. The cupboards and cabinets still contain various medications prescribed by clinic physicians. It's the opportune place to head if you're needing to tend to a few wounds -- it's also the opportune place to head if you're set on picking off the weak links.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

Nothing turned Matthew on more then when she got ontop of him and undid his pants. To make things better, she even grabbed him. Her hands were warm and he was loving every second on it. He dug his fingertips into her back at the sight of her ditching the shirt and revealing her lace bra. Pulling her in to him, he lightly nibbed at her neck and ear while he unhinged the clasps of the bra at the back.

"I didn't get up to say hi to you for nothing..." He whispered to her.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler baby_g. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Nealosi†

Post by Nealosi† »

They weren't even trying to get out of here. To Horace, that seemed the only answer. He would have started swimming back if he could hold himself afloat for any length of time. He grunted as the others dismissed him and decided to go with the general consensus. After all, he'd been running around for a while and was getting pretty damn tired.

He shrugged at the others and glared as he went to find a room somewhere in the hospital. It would beat sleeping on the floor, and maybe the water in here didn't taste terrible, as it did on most everywhere else.

He got to fill his two water bottles first and then found a small room with a locking door. He dropped his bag on to the ground and felt a heavy relief as the hefty bowling ball landed on the floor. He didn't know yet, but he figured he'd find a use for it eventually.

One thing he learned to do really well in prison was sleep. There was a lot of time for it, and not a lot else to do. After a while you learned to wake up for the things that matter. Though back there he never got any guff from anyone, and he wasn't expecting to get any here.

He felt a little weird on the hospital cot, but he slumped back with his tonfa still in hand and drifted off to sleep within a matter of seconds. Without a thought of the other patrons of the long abandoned hospital.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Nealosi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Carmen sat up and allowed Matt a good look at her busty bosom. She enjoyed toying with the opposite sex. Males were so hardheaded. If this boy was intelligent, he would've known that she had plans for him. She'd use him like a pawn, and get him to turn on that friend of his. She'd be home free after that. She leaned down and kissed him roughly on the lips.

"This is all you get for tonight babe. Tomorrow's another day."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

Matthew was enjoying what he was infront of him. Her making this alittle rough made him want it even more. He wasn't ready to go back to the room, and he didn't expect her to give up so quickly. He sat up, wrapped an arm around her and tossed her on her back. Laying down on Carmen, feeling her chest against his, he pressed his body harder against her biting her neck as he did so. His hands slid down to Carmens thighs and he played with her skirt, trying to push it up to her waist and out of the way. Matthew wasn't ready to go back empty handed.

"Come on baby.." He whispered in her ear between kissing her, "It'll be fun."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler baby_g. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Carmen grunted when she felt him pushed her onto her back. The male started to feel her up and even tried to go under her skirt. She didn't let him. She slapped his hand away and pushed him off her. She stood up and pointed to the door.

"No more." She said with a curt smile on her face.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

Zipping up his pants, and grabbing his shirt, Matthew kicked the bed as he made his way to the door.

"You know, you're a real whore doing that!" He hissed in her face. The smack on his hand stung his ego more than it did him. It pissed him off even more that she was smiling as she pointed at the door, wanting him to get out. "You deserve to be done over the side of the bed, like the bitch you are."

As much as he hated Carmen right now, he knew that he'd be back somehow. It wasn't because it was her, it was merely that she was a woman and made him 'weak in the knees', so to say.

He lefted the room leaving the door open, trudging down the hall with his shirt in hand. "This is fucking rediculas.." He mumbled as he opened the door to his room. Thankfully Rob hadn't locked it. He probably figured he had enough weapons to hold his own if something happend.
Ares

Post by Ares »

((OOC: I talked to Baby_G today and she said I could control the minor motions for Matty in this scene))

Rob snapped awake at the sound of someone entering, automatically turning his gun at the door.

"Who the...fuck off Matt, you scared me.  Wait a second, why the fuck are you coming back inside?," Rob yelled across the room, "Turn the fucking lights on."

Rob had to shield his eyes briefly as the lights in the room illuminated everything.

"You son of a bitch, you went to see that broad! Matt Jr. is still dying to see her." Rob said indicating the bulge in Matt's pants.

Rob got up and turned the safety off of his gun. He walked over to Matty, getting face to face about a foot in front of him. "What the fuck did I say I'd do if you did that? I said I'd shoot your dick off."

Rob faked like he was going to pull the trigger which caused Matty to flinch.

"Fuck you." Rob said casually as he flipped the gun in his hand, and in one swift motion planted the handle of his gun into Matty's crotch.

"Now maybe you'll start thinking with the right fucking head."
Stuff. Things. Stuff and things.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

Matthew buckled in pain from the blow from Rob's gun.

"You fucking son of a bitch." He said between gasps for air, resting against the wall because the pain made it hard for him to stand.

We hobbled over to his bed, sat on it and positioned himself so he was resting his back against the wall. He still hadn't bothered to put his shirt back on, he merely rolled it up into a ball and pressed it against his crotch, hoping it would stop some of the pain... which it didn't.

"You're fucking lucky I don't want to kill you..." He said seriously, but then soon couldn't help but break into a laugh at the whole deal that was going on. He got his breath back and the pain was starting to go away, as he roared up laughing.

"You should have fucking seen it dude! She's playing hard to get... on a fucking island like this... hard to get.. can you believe it?!"

He smacked his knee at the thought and continued to chuckle. He figured his friend would get a kick out of it also.
Ares

Post by Ares »

"Hard to get? What the hell. She could die tonight for all we know. Then again, if I was a woman, and you were the last dude around, I think I'd pass to." Rob said jokingly.

"Well dude, its my shift. So lock the door, and I'll guard it. Unlike some people, I have the ability to think with my brain and not with my dick...though I will admit she is sexy. Maybe I should go see if I could get farther than you did," Rob chuckled, "Oh, I was joking dude." Rob had to say quickly at the look Matt had shot him.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

"Yea.... anyways," Matthew laughed as he layed down on the bed. "Why dont you just lock the door, and guard it in here. That way it's a win/win. You're awake on guard, and I don't have to go save your ass if someonee attacks.msss."

Matty was exhausted and before he could even finish his sentence, he driffed off to sleep.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Rob woke Matty up to hear the announcements. He heard Danya say the name Bryan Calvert, and assumed that the boy he had witnessed get killed was Kyle Rizea.  There was a nervous moment when he heard Matty's name and the congratulations from Danya on his first kill.  Once the new Danger Zones had been announced Rob had only one thing on his mind.

"Matt, I know this place is really safe, and I know it would be a pain in the ass, but I want to go back to the industrial district. I feel like we should pay our respects to Anna's corpse, maybe even see if we can bury it. I know we didn't know her that well, but we don't know how many friends we will make out here that we can trust. I know that I'm going, if you don't want to I understand."

Rob got up and grabbed his bag. Drawing his gun, In case that slut tries to do me in Rob made his way out of the room, and out of the hospital, not stopping to check if Matty was following.

((continued in The Wicked Game))
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

Matthew awoke to Rob shaking him to attention. Lucky for him it was just in time for the announcements. He couldn't help but smerk when he was congraduated on his kill, that only to be crushed when he and Rob both heard that Anna had infact died. Rob talked about going back to get her, as Matty swung his legs over the side of the bed. Before he could even get his shirt back on, Rob had taken off. Quickly he fumbled around, grabbing his bags and stuffing his weapons all except the blade he had used to kill the boy with, and threw it over his shoulder. He trucked it down the hall, quietly so as not to wake up or make known to anyone that he was there. He blew a sarcastic kiss at the door where Carmen dwelled behind.

It was foggy outside, and he couldn't see which direction Rob had gone. Pulling out his map, he heading towards Anna.

((Continued in The Wicked Game...))
Nealosi†

Post by Nealosi† »

Horace awoke at the very first sign of the announcements. He pulled his map out of his pack and noted which areas were danger zones. He made no marks on the map, merely pointed to the different areas as Danya read them aloud. He had a good memory; he wouldn't forget which areas were off limits.

He walked around the hospital, hoping that the other denizens would still be around so that they could discuss strategy or maybe work out some sort of deal. He as strangely relieved when he realized that they had already left.

Seeing no need to gather medical supplies that would only burden him further, Horace gathered up his meagre supplies, re-filled his bottles with the terrible tasting water and placed everything in the bag with the bowling ball. It was certainly hefty enough to do some damage; it was good that his bulky shoulders could bear the weight of the extra weapon.

He looked out the window, trying to peer through the heavy cloak of fog, and swung the door open with his free hand. He looked around, checking for danger, and continued to wander, hoping that he would eventually run into one of the terrorists so that he could give them a piece of his mind.

((Continued elsewhere))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Nealosi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Carmen woke at the sound of the announcements. She slowly stretched until she felt her shoulders realign themselves. She sighed and listened. It seemed that Sera had begun to take part in the program now. She was just another stepping stone though, she'd get her dues later. Then she heard of that whore Mariavel's exploits. Two in one day? She had begun to make herself out to be rather dangerous. It made Carmen scoff. Alice died as well. It sort of saddened her, but not much. She never really liked her anyway.

Carmen unlocked her door, daypacks swinging at her side, only to realize that Matty and Rob had deserted her. Typical. She'd need to find new toys now. How annoying. Carmen sighed loudly and trudged outside. The fog was pretty thick. She didn't like this at all. She sighed again and began to look for someplace to go next.

Carmen continued: No rest for the weary

Return to “The Hospital”