Cold Cash and Colder Hearts (CONTENT WARNING)

Although it's called a hospital, it's really more of an island clinic. It's a relatively small building, covered in whites and pastels to give it a clean and sterile look. Even the waiting rooms and the patient rooms in the back beg for a little color. The cupboards and cabinets still contain various medications prescribed by clinic physicians. It's the opportune place to head if you're needing to tend to a few wounds -- it's also the opportune place to head if you're set on picking off the weak links.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

Matthew had to hand it to the bugger. Though he had an injured leg, he took him out by the waist and sent them both falling backwards down the stairs. The blow had knocked the one of the blades out of his hands. They landed awkwardly, with the boy on top of him and Matthew left to deflect blows to the face with his forarms. In the struggle, he sent two punches towards the boys face. If just one of them connected, he'd be in the good. His grip around his remaining blade, which lucky for him was the top of the spear, remained snug.

"Fucking faggot, get off me!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler baby_g. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Steven had managed to get into a half assed mount position on the boy, but the boy still threw two punches at his head. Steven managed to avoid the first one, but the second one connected with the side of his head, knocking him off the boy.

Steve turned to come back at the boy, throwing a forearm at his head.
Stuff. Things. Stuff and things.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

Everything was happening so fast. The kid got knocked off by one of his punches, yet he was coming back for more? What the hell was wrong with this guy? The boy threw his arm towards him, and before he could think things through, his instinct was to slash defensively at him.

"I said, Fuck off!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler baby_g. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Steven felt the blade of the weapon dig into his forearm as his blow was blocked.

"Fuck!" Steven exclaimed as blood now began to flow from the fresh wound on his arm.

I'll get this bastard if it's the last thing I do

Steven and the boy had now both risen to their feet.

Third time's a charm

Steven went at the boy for the third time, hoping to somehow disarm him. However when Steven got to about 2 feet in front the boy, his leg gave out once again causing Steven to lower his head and stumble forward.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

This fucker is persistant...

Now, just when Matthew thought it was over, that maybe the kid had learned his lesson... being with a injured leg and arm now, just when he thought they could maybe both walk away, the kid came running at him once more. Something happend and he seemed to give in to the leg with the wound. The kid's head drove forward and with just enough time to react, Matthew turned the right... catching the boy in a head lock. With his left arm securely around his neck, Matthew drew the blade held in his right hand across the bugger's neck. The sound of it was exactly how it felt. A swift deep slice, that felt like it might have hit this spine. Basically, it was just like in the movies. Lucky for him, this wasn't Kill Bill, and blood didn't go spraying everywhere.
Ares

Post by Ares »

The blade dug deep into Steven's throat and ripped it apart as the boy sliced across Steven's neck. Steven could feel the warm blood spew profusely from his neck down on to his chest. This was the way he was going to die.

I've been defeated and brought down
Dropped to my knees when hope ran out
The time has come to change my ways

All the years I prayed, and it ends like this?

On this day I see clearly everything has come to life
A bitter place and a broken dream
And we'll leave it all, leave it all behind

I don't understand what I did. I was doing His work here.

On this day it's so real to me
Everything has come to life
Another chance to chase a dream
Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive

It must truly be my time. He must need me for a greater purposes

Fear will kill me, all I could be
Lift these sorrows
Let me breathe, could you set me free
Could you set me free

I take back and beg forgiveness for the girl I hurt, and the sins I have thought in this forsaken place. I now come to you my Lord, your new servant

On this day it's so real to me
Everything has come to life
Another chance to chase a dream
Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive

Steven died right there on the ground. He never did feel the pain of his throat being slashed, for he knew where he was going. He knew what awaited a faithful servant, and his bliss could not be hindered.

B53 - Steven Smith - Dead
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

Due to the awkward position, the blood from the boys neck ran down Matthew's shirt.

"Fuuckkk!"

He detacted himself from the body, leaving it hunched there, blood gushing from the neck wound. He kicked it over on it's side and grabbed his back as he did so. The movement jerk his muscles around, no thanks to the fall down the stairs.

He made his way past the body, trying to rub off some of the blood from his shirt. Now at the top, he picked up the bottom half of his staff, went to the room which he saw the boy come out of, took his ruck sack and walked down stairs again. He picked up the boy's revolver that had fallen on the ground before the whole fight broke out. Going back down the stairs, he made a point of spitting on the corpse as he walked by.

"Dumb Fuck."

When he got back to where he was been before the noise, where Rob had left him, he started to search through the bag for some bread. He was damn hungry.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Rob casually walked back inside after a few minutes. He really needed that. Just a quick breath of fresh air. He made his way back down the hallway to the room where he and Matty had lit up.

"Hey dude, listen I have an..." Rob's voice trailed off as he looked up to see Matty covered in blood.

"What the fuck happened man, you look like a used tampon."
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

"Hardy har har... I guess you would know... I was upstairs kicking the shit out of guy while you trailed off! Where the fuck did you go anyways?"

Matthew didn't bother to get up to greet Rob. He was tired, and after the events that just happend, completely wiped. His back felt like it had been torn in two and now that he had rested, he muscles were tensing up like there was no tomorrow. Any movement he made sent pain all through his body.
Ares

Post by Ares »

"I went outside for some fresh air. What do you mean kicked the shit out of some guy? You mean you killed him?"

Rob knew it was a rhetorical question. There was no way Matty could have that much blood on him without the guy dying. For some reason though, Rob once again wasn't reacting to having a murderer in front of him the way he had thought he would. He thought back to when he'd seen the blonde boy die, and then how casually him and the blonde boy's killer Bryan had talked. It was the same with Matt. Almost as if Rob's brain was ignoring the fact that his friend had done such a thing, just for his own benefit.

((OOC: 100th post yay!))
Nealosi†

Post by Nealosi† »

((Gratz on the 100th post. Hope I'm not interupting or anything :P. Horace has been in limbo for far too long.))

Horace Malcolm was not enjoying his stay. He'd been wandering aimlessly for the past few days, confused, living off the few supplies he could find or salvage and once the rain had started he'd darted in and out of shelter avoiding danger zones and people with equal tenacity. He was hungry, wet, tired and pissed off. He didn't ask to be here in the first place, he needed to get back and protect his sisters.

He wasn't going to play this fucking game, but if he had to kill a few terrorists to get home, he'd be obliged to do so. He could imagine all the viewers at home, eager to see the black ex-con kid to kill some poor kids, but he wasn't playing by their rules.

Screw them, screw all of them.

He made his way into the hospital cautiously welding his tonfa and slinging his near-empty bag over his shoulder. The day pack he'd recovered from the body of Wanda Lovett at the site of her death was completely used up now; all that remained was the hefty bowling ball. He suddenly realized he had no reason why he was carrying it around. Perhaps a memento?

The hospital was one of the few regions left that wasn't a danger-zone and one of the few that might still have something useful. He pried open the heavy door with one arm, his other hand still gripped steadily on his tonfa; so far he'd been lucky enough to not encounter anyone living in his time on the island. He'd heard them, and seen them from a distance, but he made a habit of staying away from them. He didn't want to meet anyone anytime soon, he'd seen to many disfigured bodies to be willing to trust someone.

Still, other people must have retained their sanity, Horace was no good at math, but from what he'd heard, only a few people here and there were doing the killing. He swore to himself that if he ever came across one of the names he'd heard on the announcements, he wouldn't hesitate in a fight. Nevertheless, he wasn't killing anyone, not now, not ever.

Wrapped up in his own thoughts he didn't hear the voices around the hall. He walked into the room casually, not expecting to see anyone and instead, stumbled upon to souls locked in conversation. Two other guys.

"Shit," Horace's voice was deep and low, he looked straight at the other boys. He was never good at introductions; he stumbled with his next few words. "Uh, hey, I..."

Horace dropped his spare pack and clenched his tonfa tightly. He honestly thought he would react better than this.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Nealosi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Carmen From: To Be The Strongest

This day was getting worse and worse. There was no way in hell that she'd be able to go on like this. The girl's jogging form slowly reseeded to a stop as she panted in short, shallow breaths. The axe in her bag wasn't making running any easier, plus she'd fallen in the mud twice already. Disgusting. She needed some sort of tool. Some boy, some boy who would bend to her every will. Heh... that was all of them though.

Carmen Somerset slowly walked towards the building that she was in the vicinity of. She desperately needed to get out of this horrid rain. It was totally killing her. The building was bigger than a normal sized house, but smaller than a decent sized school. She wondered what it was. It really didn't matter though. As long as she found some shelter and perhaps a meat shield, she'd be a-ok.

Carmen swung the double doors open to be granted with the view of a stainless white wall, a few chairs and a desk as well. She concluded that she was in the hospital. She shrugged her shoulders and set down her two packs. She began to wring out her hair, it was flogged with water. The splashing sound made her flinch a bit, as it was pretty loud. She heard a yell from around the corner and decided to investigate. She grabbed the Double-axe from her daypack and snuck around the corner. There was a boy, inevitable frightened by what he saw on the other side of the door. Perfect.

"O-oh! N-no! Don't! Please! I'm not playing!" She fell back to her behind, her skirt riding low on her thigh, exposing just a bit of panties. Just how to reel them in. Pretend that you're helpless, and they'll think they're in control. Oh how wrong they are. She still held the axe defensively, just incase. She doubted she'd need it though, after all, she was Carmen Somerset.

"I'm not playing!" She started to tear, for effect of course.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

Matthews body ached even more as his attention was now towards to the two kids standing in front of him and Rob. A dude with a tonfa and a chick, trying way to hard, with a double axe. perfect.. He thought sarcastically to himself. This is just what we need...

"Eh, Rob. Looks like we're recuiting or some shit."

He gave both new comers a look twice over. Paying more attention to the girl as he should have, he slowly rose to his feet, thanks for the help of the ledge beside him.

"Calm down hulk," He said to the boy. "Does it look like I'm in a mood to fight right now?"

Matthew, who was still covered in blood, and still looked like a 'used tampon' as Rob had so nicely put it, was tired and hungry. These two new kids were bad news. It was funny seeing two completely different people standing side by side. You had the boy, towering pretty much over the girl next to him. He stood somewhat messy (yet who in the room wasn't) and seemed like he'd be the type of kid who might get picked on. Kind of Andre the Giant-ish. The girl next to him, petit, very pretty and very much aware of it. It was a good idea on her part coming in the way she did. Knowing that there's men in the room, she comes in crying, panties showing... what normal guy wouldn't get a bit excited by that?

Moving towards one of the beds, with his weapons in hand, leaving the bags against the wall, Matthew laid down on his side. Not only could he now keep a good eye on everyone, but he could rest his back. It was quite clear that he couldn't trust the new comers. "Take a seat." He said as he motioned to the room. He didn't give a damn where they sat, he just wasn't in the mood to take anyone's shit.

"So." He began, keeping his eyes close on the boy and girl, "What's your story?"
Nealosi†

Post by Nealosi† »

Horace didn't really know how to respond, he had never been much for talking. He looked at the two boys, one of which was covered in blood, and then over to the girl, he smirked a little at the sight of her, oblivious to her obvious 'show'. Running a hand over his short cropped back hair, he vaguely recognized the two boys. They went to his school, of that much he was pretty sure, and although, for the most part he stayed out of people's business, he knew one of the kids names from his homeroom.

"Rob? Rob Adams?"

It was some consolation, but not really, he'd heard the kids name in passing, and honestly, Horace hadn't taken to enough people in Hobbsborough to take solace in the fact that they were here anyway.

He ignored the boy's initial question, baffled by the situation; he continued to stare at the girl as he muttered. She was damn fine, and he was only a man.

"I went to Hobbsborough, like you," he trailed off and wandered over to the girl, offering his hand to help her up.

"Watch ya step," his brotherly protective instincts got the best of him, even though he had other motives. He wasn't the most attractive young man and his slight girth and dark skin set most people off, but he was naive when it came to women. He could never tell when one was trying to play him like a fiddle.

It was odd to him, he'd seen so many dead bodies around, he hadn't figured people would be acting so, normal. It comforted him a little, but he ensured his grip was still firmly on the tonfa, and that the bowling ball still hung ominously over his shoulder.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Nealosi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ares

Post by Ares »

The new comers weren't that big of a surprise to Rob considering the Hospital should be a hotspot anytime it wasn't a danger zone. He had instinctively drawn his weapon though, you can never be to careful after all.

"Yeah...yeah, I remember you. Horace Malcolm."

Horace is a good guy, I never had a problem with him. That girl though, man, she is smoking. I'm surprised Matty didn't run over there pick her up and carry her to a bed or something

Smirking slightly, Rob continued, "Yeah, man, I never had a problem with you."  Rob lowered his gun which he had pointed at Horace, "Its you," Rob said raising his gun again, this time pointing it at the girl, "That I'm not to familiar with."

He really had no intention of shooting her unless she attacked, but he wanted to make sure that both of these new strangers knew their boundaries.

Return to “The Hospital”