Sketchy Behavior

Open

Located on the second floor of the art block, the art rooms are two large square rooms joined together by a computer room with equipment to allow students to edit photos or create digital art. The art rooms themselves feature groups of four desks with an adjustable service to allow for more comfort when students are drawing. There are also easels easily accessible in storage closets behind the teachers' desks in each room. Art students are allowed to come and go as they please to work on any projects or assignments they have, as the art department value and stress the importance of independent learning.
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

"Wow! That looks really good," exclaimed Ned.

The finished sketch especially good from the perspective of someone with little skill in art, like Ned. The snake version of Forrest presented to Ned and the others looked like Medusa, straight out of Greek mythology. The detail on the scales was well done.

Sierra mentioned getting a tattoo for her birthday. Tattoos were something Ned didn't really care for. His dad had a tattoo on his right arm. It was a heart with an arrow through the middle. He told Ned that he regretted getting it, so Ned never considered getting one.

"You know it's a shame you're aren't having a party, cuz if you invited me, I'd do my Sean Connery impression as a party trick," Ned joked.
[+] V7
Mains
Image B018: Ned Jackson- That’s All Folks
Image G039: Yuki Hayashibara- Family is Forever
Image B034: Zachary Beck- Guess I’ll Die
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

(Got Deamon's permission to post next)

Ned took a look at his phone and noticed it was ten minutes to his next class. Ned quickly got up and headed towards the door.

"You should post that on your Twitter," Ned said as he got up. Wait, did Sierra have a Twitter account? Oh well. "I'll see you around, okay? I'm off to class."

As Ned took his leave, he grabbed his belongings, exited the art class, and waved a small goodbye.

"Have a happy birthday!"

(Ned Jackson continued elsewhere...)
[+] V7
Mains
Image B018: Ned Jackson- That’s All Folks
Image G039: Yuki Hayashibara- Family is Forever
Image B034: Zachary Beck- Guess I’ll Die
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Sick recognized sick and if she could borrow a phrase from early 2000s Sierra's drawing was sick. The detail she had managed to fit into it in such a short span of time were insane. She was especially fond of the snake hair she possessed in the image. Who would have guessed that she would have looked so good as a snake? It made sense though, she kept a lot of reptiles so she had probably absorbed some of their traits over time.

Before she could say anything about how cool she thought the image was, Ned beat her to the punch and started singing its praises. He was right though it was a cool image. She suited being a snake. Then barely even pausing for breath Ned was up and away, leaving the room behind as he headed off to his next class. Forrest waved goodbye as he went, trying not to dwell on his sudden exit.

"That pictures really good." She offered once Ned had left. "It's awesome actually, would you be able to like, scan it and send it to me on Facebook or something?"
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Pleased with the reception of her art she looked to her phone, seeing that lunch was coming to a close soon and that she would need to get going to her next class. With that Sierra began to stir from her spot and began to collect her belongings and placed them inside her backpack. She paused what she was doing briefly to wave goodbye to that Ned guy as he was leaving the room, muttering a quick "Thanks" to him as he wished her a happy birthday.

She returned her attention back to Forrest as she requested that it be sent to her via Facebook. "I'll see what I can do, sure." She said as she closed her sketchbook and placed it back into her backpack. "I'll probably send it your way in the next day or two. So look forward to that."

She stood up from her seat and swung her backpack over her shoulder. "Thanks for the art suggestion, Forrest. See ya around some time."

With that, Sierra made her way out of the art room, giving a small wave as she did so.

(Sierra Cook continued in Feels Like Summer...)
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

And then everyone was gone and she realized she probably should have been gone too. Looking around the now quiet art room Forrest let out a small sigh, packed her things and headed out to rejoin the rest of the world.

((Forrest Quin continued elsewhere...))
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD

Return to “Art Rooms”