New Day... Same Life...

This is the rest of the outdoor campus. It is not particularly large or beautiful, but there are plenty of grassy areas, as well as a couple of small hills. Three gazebos provide shelter from rain. The campus itself is bordered by a fairly busy street, so it is not particularly quiet during the day. This also encompasses the bus stop directly adjacent to the campus, which is technically off school grounds. A few students use it as a place to smoke, since tobacco use on campus is punishable by suspension.
DGib123†

New Day... Same Life...

Post by DGib123† »

I should really get started on this homework
Jay thought to himself quietly, sitting down by a tree on the far side of the campus. He loved being here, as he always felt invisible like a fly on the wall, watching everyone else interact and go on about their day. It was here, where he would wait ,back in middle school, for his sister Mia to pick him up. However, that was three years ago.

I should head home, why am I even here?
He thought to himself again, looking down at his wristwatch. Damn, it's almost four. The hell am I doing? He continued to ask himself questions he already knew the answer to. It was only one thing that kept him waiting here for something that would never come. Hope. Jay looked at the parking lot, seeing other students either socializing or driving home after a long day of school.

"I wish I had a car," Jay said to himself watching them; waiting.

Even if you had a car, it's not like you could drive it anyway. First you would have to get a license. Hell, even a permit would be enough.
He hated thinking. He wished his brain would shut off, and quit hassling him at every moment of every day. Give him the chance to have a life and actually enjoy living one. Instead, he thought about how pathetic he must look sitting alone by a tree alone, knowing nobody would come get him. He sighed, pulling his hoodie over his head covering up his ears. Even though it wasn't cold out, the hoodie made him feel more invisible.

You can't at least come pick me up, at least today?
He thought again of his sister, looking down at the bracelet on his wrist. The same bracelet she had always worn, for as long as he could remember. The same bracelet she wore that night, three years ago. The same bracelet he last saw before he blacked out waking up in a hospital. He shivered, shaking the thought from his head. He toyed with the strings of his backpack to keep himself preoccupied.
Everyone had known about the accident, which only made him feel worse about himself. He remembered how everyone had treated him, feeling sorry for him and constantly trying to make him feel better. Even though the stares have died down somewhat over the years, he still feels as if all eyes are on him. Although he tries to act "normal" and be how he used to be before the accident, he feels as if the world can see through his disguise. He hated that. However what he hated more was the fact people felt sad for him, when they should have felt sad for Mia. Even though he survived, she had not.

Why did I have to be so damn lucky?
Jay pulled his phone out of his pocket, turning up the volume of his headphones. He hoped a little bit of loud rap music would be enough to drown out his thoughts, even though he knew they wouldn't stop but only get louder.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler DGib123. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Hey there!

I should be calling in SotF_Help to take care of this, but, ah, I'll take personal responsibility here. Gib, you can't post with a character in pregame or in the game proper until the character has been approved by the moderator reviewing the application (which is, in this case, me). Once the character has been approved, this will be unlocked.

Return to “Campus”