Bitches be Crazy

Open Thread

Located in the center of the first floor, this area is a large open space filled with rows of lockers, as well as tables, chairs, and benches. Most students come here repeatedly throughout the day, to retrieve or deposit books, food, love letters, and the like. The school takes a very dim view of decorations on the outside of lockers, so this space tends to appear rather dull.
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

Mallory grinned at the reassurance that there'd be someone for her to fight. It would be a letdown if all she got to do was sit on the sides.

"Cool, then--ow." Mallory winced a little as one of the fighting girls on the guy's phone--she really should ask what his name is--got an elbow to the eye. "That's gotta hurt." She still wasn't put off, but nothing wrong with sympathy pains.

The girl was questioning how they could like it again. Mallory wrinkled her nose a bit, frowning.

"Does it matter? Not punching you, am I?" she said. "Yeah, it hurts, but if everyone involved wants to do it then why the fuck not? Doesn't hurt anyone. ...Well, er, it does. But only in ways they're okay with, or they wouldn't do it in the first place. Or else it'd be like joining a football team and then refusing to touch the ball.

"Oh, also." Mallory looked at the other guy again. "Don't know your name."
Outfoxd

Post by Outfoxd »

The skinny bitch was acting squeamish.  Well fuckin' let her.  No one was forcing her to watch anyway.

"It's not violence.  Its...It's...awesome." Paulo said weightily from the depths of his unfinished high school education.  He hadn't yet found the philosophical voice in him to effectively articulate a powerful argument for his favorite sport and all its trappings.

He was working on it, though.

Then the big puta was asking him his name.  And his mouth dropped open, as if he was shocked.  Well, he was.

"You don't know who I am?"  He shook his head, disbelief evident on his features.  "I'm Paulo Abbate, dude."

He turned off the phone.  It was getting close to the end of the free period.

"Don't worry, menina.  In a few years I'll be stomping ass in the UFC, and you'll remember me.  You'll never forget who I am."

He stood up and brushed himself off.  "I'll let you know when we do our thing again.  And you,"  he said, turning back to Cammy, "You can come too, long as you don't keep poppin' off at the mouth."
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

She tried to take in their arguments, but it didn't seem to work to convince her that the violence was good. In order for her to understand, she might have to witness it in person and talk to people who actually did fight. That might help her understanding.

Typical Paolo. She had seen him around school. She was used him acting like this. It made Cammy giggle to herself happily. To think that this was her last year before going to college. Assuming she did go to college. It probably was the only time to really get to know them before she had to say goodbye to them.

At least Paolo had an idea what to do. Did she? She wanted to go to the Olympics, but apart from that? Where does one go to do that? She probably should do more research.

"Fine then. I guess I'll see you then. It'll be interesting to watch at the very least." Cammy replied, a bit annoyed by how Paolo was addressing her. It wasn't like everyone was ok with violence. She let out a sigh just as the bell rang. Wait a minute, the free period was over already?

"Oh, I should go to class. I'll join the twitter group and everything. I'll see you guys around, ok?" Cammy exclaimed to the other two, waving at them happily as she ran to her locker. From there, she packed her bags and rushed to her next class. She didn't want to be late.

((Cammy Davidson continued elsewhere...))
[+] Version 7
Relationship Thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36632799/1/

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o -> o -> o
Memories: o

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o

Christine Summers - "Hey, let's just chill and enjoy each other, ok?" - Profile

Pregame: o
[+] Artsy Stuff by Other People
[+] Aria Samuels by Un-Persona
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Mimi
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Kotorikun
Here
[+] Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Cursed Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Gremlin Christine by Kotori
Here
ViolentMedic

Post by ViolentMedic »

Mallory shrugged. "Why would I know your name before this? We've never talked. It's Mallory, by the way, in case you don't know. It's cool if you don't."

She had no clue what the UFC was, but it probably had something to do with the punching, so it sounded interesting to watch as well. The bell went off to signal the end of free period. Eugh, class. Work. Thinky things that she wasn't ever gonna need. Who needed to know science stuff in order to make clothing?

Mallory waved as the other girl hurried off, before saying, "Er, yeah. See you later, then. Tell me when the thing's happening." She reached out and punched Paulo lightly on the shoulder before hurrying off to class.

((Mallory McCormick continued in Kick Balls.))
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

((Miranda Millers continued from High Fashion High Prices))

Miranda had been attempting to open her locker when a shocked cry about bitches interrupted her thoughts.

Okay, what were they doing, and why were they shouting about bitches in the middle of the student center like it was some new and astonishing revelation? That wasn't a smart thing to be doing.

Instinctively, she turned her head, seeing Paulo Abbate leering at what appeared to be an iPhone.

Sighing, she went back to her locker, opening it and looking for the things she needed. Her locker was always organized, but even with this level of organization you can still have trouble finding things. But, after a few seconds of searching, she found the correct notebook for her next class. History was such a pain, did she really-

A few more lines of conversation told her that Paulo had someone to talk to about his... whatever that was. Some part of her hoped it was what you'd expect, given his reputation; someone beating up someone else. The alternative would be rather... frightening.

Nope, it was fighting. Good. Thank god.

Miranda had never been too sure if Cammie and Sasquatch, judging by the voices, would be interested in women apparently beating each other up, though. Well... maybe Sasquatch. But now she knew. Wasn't too surprising with Sasquatch, to be honest.

She gently closed her locker as it continued. Oh god, was he flirting with them using his hobby? Miranda couldn't help but look. Yeah, he was. Bragging about his fighting skill, and telling Sasquatch on how to be interested in fighting. Yup. Cammie seemed bizarrely... inquisitive about this. It didn't last long, though; she was clearly being made uncomfortable by the violence involving two women apparently on-screen.

Miranda knew it was terrible to watch, but it continued.

If someone is jabbing someone's elbow into an eye, then it's violence, no matter how "awesome" it was. If it's entertaining to him and Sasquatch, great. But it caused Cammie to flip out.

She couldn't help but smile at this. Miranda was never too fond of her. So peppy. So damn good at track. It was nice to see that whatever it was, it was something that would make her squirm.

Sadly, the next class was coming up, so the two girls went off, clearly made awkward by the conversation, judging by how it ended. Miranda smiled wider, and with notebook in hand, approached Paulo.

"Good luck with the ladies today?", she said, not too kindly.
Outfoxd

Post by Outfoxd »

The two girls who'd been watching had started to clear out now.  When they had vacated, he found that there was a new ho in their place.  He thought he might have seen her practicing out on the track.  Miranda, or something.  One of the bitches might have given him shit at one time or another.

He leered at her, giving an unsettling smirk.  "Not today, chica.  I was just savin' myself up aaaalll for you."  He glanced up at the clock.  He still had a few minutes.

"So what you say, girl.  You gonna treat me good tonight or do I gotta get a new Friday night thing?"  He asked, chest puffed out and chin up as was his custom.
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

He... uh... what?

Was that a proposition? Because that had to be the grossest thing she had seen in a while. He was talking about her pleasuring him. Sure, it was a tactic to wig her out, but seriously. Paulo wasn't her type. Granted, her type wasn't even, apparently, the same... nevermind on that. Point is, she really didn't want to spend her time picturing his O face.

A look of disgust came over her face. That was... urgh. Disturbing.

She had to think of a comeback to that. Because the whole idea of doing Paulo grossed her out.

"Paulo, do I look like your girlfriend Rosie Palms?", she said. "How's she treating you, anyways?"
Outfoxd

Post by Outfoxd »

Paulo didn't miss a step.

"Oh, she been treatin' me good.  She knows how to touch a man, know what I'm saying?  I just thought I'd give your asno a chance to practice, you know?"  He kept leering at her, his smirk now showing teeth.

He looked up at the clock.  Bell was about to ring.

"It's almost time for learning, chica.  You wanna take me up on that offer, you call me, you know?"  He smiled, gathered himself up, and left, satisfied with that particular bout of repartee.

((Paulo Abbate continued in So You Wanna Be a F*cking Fighter?))

Return to “Student Center”