Quiet Time in the Library

Open

The library is not as large as it perhaps could be, and is certainly not one of the school's more comfortable rooms. Located on the second floor, the library is lit by fluorescent lights, and is almost always somewhat messy and disorganized. The staff here is insufficient to keep up with the use the room receives, and thus student volunteers are relied upon fairly heavily. Most of the academic books are fairly new, but the selection of novels is rather sparse.
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

After Aria finally got over his little giggling fit, he looked up and smiled at Jason. For once, someone wasn't making fun of him or calling him rude names and generally regard him as a freak. That alone made him happy, and he could possibly be making his first friend here. Then again, he couldn't help but worry about what he thought of him. What if he didn't like Aria once he got to know him more? What if he ditched him? The thought ran through Aria's head, but he tried to push it away. He can't think about these things for now.

"That was funny Jason." Aria said happily, just as he checked his watch to find out what time it was. Looking at it, he realized that he had to go home. His eyes widened as he realized just how much time had passed. He didn't even realize it at first either.

"Jason. I am really sorry about this, but I have to go now. My mum's gonna wonder where I've been. I was supposed to be back home like 5 minutes ago!" Aria said as he quickly stood up, picking up his bag and slinging it over his back. Before he left, Aria turned to Jason and smiled once again.

"I guess I'll see you around my friend." Aria said happily as he rushed out of the library and back home. He was glad that he was one step closer to achieving the goal he set out a the beginning of the year. All he could hope for was that this friendship lasted. That would just be perfect.

((Aria Samuels: Continued Elsewhere))
[+] Version 7
Relationship Thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36632799/1/

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o -> o -> o
Memories: o

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o

Christine Summers - "Hey, let's just chill and enjoy each other, ok?" - Profile

Pregame: o
[+] Artsy Stuff by Other People
[+] Aria Samuels by Un-Persona
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Mimi
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Kotorikun
Here
[+] Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Cursed Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Gremlin Christine by Kotori
Here
Aster

Post by Aster »

"Hm? Oh, 'kay. See you later, Aria."

God, Aria's cheerfulness was so contagious. Jason couldn't help grinning like an idiot when Aria called him 'friend'. That was somewhat hard, but friendship was a wonderful thing, and patience is needed to make one. Jason had done this before, but it took a painfully long time to befriend Aria. Something about him was off, but hell, a friendship is friendship.

Smiling to himself, Jason retreated back into Brave Story, and got quite a shock.

WAIT, DIVORCE?! NOOOOO-

(Jason Meyers continued elsewhere)
V8
Anthony Rafael "Raf" Halili
Jordan Toribio
Kiana Coleman
Mariel Rivera
[+] Past Characters
V5
G025: Veronica McDonald
B033: Jason Meyers
G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski

V6
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld (adopted by backslash)
B007: Jasper Bustamante (adopted by Cicada)
B031: Samuel Howard
Haley Luz Juarez
    [+] Chat Quotes
    wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
    [21:51] Zarina: the end
    wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
    In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died

Return to “Library”