Peace

#Swiftball, private.

Chattanooga plays host to numerous festivals throughout the year, from Pride marches to film festivals to sporting events; this is the place for those and other specific events, public or personal. Other threads that take place within the city limits but not in any other specified location also belong here. Please use this board only for threads that really don't fit anywhere else, however; threads that take place in one of the delineated areas, even if they represent events, should be placed in the area board for better organization. Threads that take place outside the city of Chattanooga should also be placed in the appropriate board.
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

"Yeah, I've had that problem. You think of a few good designs and then you can't decide which you want."

Sierra watched as Julian move over to the bed, sitting on the same end as her. Sierra sat up, holding her hands in her lap as he asked if she had any tattoos herself. She smiled to herself, a little surprised that he hadn't heard that she had tattoos. She figured that little tidbit would have been floated around to everyone in school that has heard of her.

"I usually make my designs in my sketchbook, but I left that at home." She said, shrugging. "But I do have a couple of tattoos on me."

She leaned forward sightly, letting Julien see behind her head. she pushed her hair to the side and pulled back her collar, revealing the blue butterfly that graced the back of her neck.

"This was my first tattoo." She explained. "My ex-boyfriend put this on me. He was an aspiring tattoo artist and offered to give it to me. I thought it was pretty cool."

She wondered if Julien knew she dated the local drug dealer? It was a pretty short lived relationship but the GHHS rumor mill was always a churning. It wouldn't be too surprising if he had heard, especially from Faith.

But she realized she was sitting there being too quiet as she mulled over this train of thought. Shrugging it off, she leaned forward a little more and lifted the back of her shirt to expose her lower back. Etched onto her flesh was a tramp stamp of a blue Chinese dragon that formed the shape of a heart.

"Now this one I got for myself as a little birthday gift to myself." She said, smiling proudly. "Cost me a pretty penny, but I think it looks pretty freakin' good."
Endellion

Post by Endellion »

Hmm.

Julien took a good look at both of them, and he found himself agreeing. "They are lovely work, yes," he said, "but for being a birthday gift, it's not exactly in the best place for you to look at much, is it now?"

It did happen to be in the perfect place for someone else to look at though. Hell, if he closed his eyes he could picture it in surprisingly stark clarity. His face wouldn't belie any hint of just what he was thinking to Sierra, but he did find a strange sort of comfort in the image that had formed in his mind.

That wasn't something that'd be happening right now. Maybe. Maybe the alcohol would blur the lines he didn't want to cross just yet, maybe it wouldn't. But he could see it, and he wasn't plagued by thoughts of Faith. Just the two of them in this room, and the calm drifting over him. There had been that familiar stirring, but he'd put a stop to by digging his nails into his palm to center himself.

"But hey, it's your choice. And it is a good place to put a tattoo, so hey, I could get behind it." Complimentary, yes, but with a clear hint of something else in there as he said it. It was remarkably direct compared to what he'd been saying before, yes, but with any luck it'd work in his favour. Finishing the rest of his drink seemed like a good idea as well. Just in case.
TheLordOfAwesome

"Heh, I bet you could." She teased, giving him a playfully wink as she let her shirt back down and sat upright. Admittedly, the tattoo wasn't for her own viewing pleasure and she was pretty sure he knew that much from its position on her body. She thought it was rather cool and pretty sexy all things considered, and if she wasn't reading too much into his words, he certainly thought so too.

Maybe it was the alcohol in her talking, but she wouldn't mind spending time with him a little longer. He was rather cute and had been rather pleasant company so far, it wouldn't be a bad thing if she just stayed here a little longer. She looked to the door, the sounds of the party muffled by its closed status. It had been a little bit of time but she felt there was no risk of anyone entering unannounced.

"So..." She muttered, sliding a little closer to Julien on the bed. "I'm not exactly in a rush to go anywhere. So, like, if ya wanna stay here and just... relax together for a bit I'm down for it."

She brushed some of her hair back, smiling at Julien.

"So what do you think? Got any more questions form me?"
Endellion

Post by Endellion »

"I think it sounds like the best time I could ask to have here." Julien set the bottle he'd brought with him down next to Sierra. "If you want some, feel free. I'm not planning to drink it all myself."

Now that something prompted him to think about it, his hair had been tied up for a while now. With what he was here for in the first place, it really was a wonder that he hadn't let it down earlier. Of course, that was taken care of easily enough by just removing the hair clip holding it up. That done, he took the time to run his hand through it and brush it out of his face. Much better.

"And yeah, I do. But..." Finally, he emptied the glass in his hand, and put it somewhere it wouldn't get in the way. Out of sight, out of mind and all. "Well, there are a lot of ways to unwind. Talking's starting to fall down that list some; besides, it wouldn't do to just blow everything I've got all at once. Have to keep an ace up my sleeve, you know?"
TheLordOfAwesome

Sierra's smile widen just ever so slightly as she watched him untie his hair and letting it flow free. She had felt that he looked pretty good already with his hair up, but he looked even better with it down. She carefully took the bottle he had sat next to her and raised it to her lips. "Don't mind if I do." She took a sip of the booze, rolling the liquid around her tongue before swallowing. She let out a satisfied sigh before placing the bottle back down, turning to Julien.

"I understanding doing something other than talk while we are here." She said, sliding just a little closer to Julien as she spoke. "I can certainly think of a few things to do to pass the time."

She narrowed her eyes at him, smiling softly yet expectantly as the newly ingest alcohol was slowly starting to kick in. Her words certainly hinted that she had something in mind but she never said what outright; just kept vague and teasing. Her gaze shifted towards the bedroom door, which remained closed. She had a moment of clarity despite the fog of intoxication and remembered the door had yet to be locked. While no one had entered the room since she had, so long as the door remained unlocked the risk of someone coming in and ruining the privacy the two shared was still significant.

She looked back to Julien and silently gestured in the door's direction with her head, figuring it was clear what she was asking him to do.
Endellion

Post by Endellion »

He very much did understand. Julien eased himself up and off the bed, heading over to the door. He could already feel one disaster was heading his way, even if he wasn't in the middle of it yet. Getting walked in on here would only feed into another; definitely not something either of them needed.

And heaven knows how he'd even gotten to this point, seeing how he had didn't really have any fucking idea what he was doing. Throwing something at the wall had stuck at least, which was good fortune for him.

But now wasn't the time to stand around and contemplate that either. He could think about it later, since it wasn't as if Sierra would wait patiently for him to act on it. So with a quiet click, the only thing between them and some real privacy stopped being a problem. Julien took the time to set his phone to silent and set it aside, to be forgotten for a while. Then he turned his full attention back to her.

"Just you and me now." His smile mirrored her own, and he didn't find there was much need for talking after that.

[ Julien Leblanc continued elsewhere. ]
TheLordOfAwesome

Sierra flashed her teeth at Julien, her posture relaxing just a little more now that they were free of the possibility of an unwanted intrusion.

"Perfect." She said as she stood up from her spot on the bed, undoing the sleeves of her jacket that was wrapped around her waist and allowing it to fall to the bedroom floor.

She took a step towards Julien, silencing her own phone as she cleared the distance between them with quick if somewhat uneasy strides due to her intoxication. Once she was within a close enough proximity with her newfound companion, she pulled in close and connected her lips with his before pulling away. She smiled at him, gently taking his hand and turning around to lead him to the bed.

As far as Sierra was concerned, the rest of the party could wait just a little while longer. For the foreseeable future, she had found herself a far more personally entertaining activity to partake in.

((Sierra Cook will be continued in Dragon's Lair...))

Return to “Events/Other”