Free Samples with Purchase

Open

Identical in layout to Western wing, the Eastern wing houses many popular clothing and gadget stores such as Old Navy, Wet Seal, H&M, Bath & BodyWorks, The Sharper Image, and Gamestop. The anchors on the East end of the mall are JC Penney and Nordstrom.
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Paris looked absolutely delighted. It was taking a lot of his strength to continue to make conversation politely and hold back the torrent of laughter behind his pleasant smile. A careful observer might have noticed the mirth in his eyes as she spoke.

"Well of course!" he said jovially. "I'm certain now that I've heard of you, how could I not?"

Paris turned away from Aileen quickly and winked at Rosemary.

It appeared that this girl was for real and he couldn't have been more amused. He took a moment to think about what course of action to take next. It seemed like the one that would continue with the most fun was the optimal choice

"Mmmhmm, I see it now. Well, we obviously couldn't deny our names after an introduction like that."

Paris grabbed Rosemary and pulled her in to something of a side-hug.

"I'm Peter. This is my sister Charlotte. And it's obviously a pleasure to have finally met you."
MrMissMrs Random†

Post by MrMissMrs Random† »

Sister? Rosemary thought in her mind, but caught on quick enough not to let her perplexed expression show on her face... she hoped the blush on her face Aileen attributed to embarrasment or surprise when Paris pulled her closer next to him.  The girl game a slight bow of her head to the Aileen in respect, deciding to play along.

"I-it's very nice to meet you..." Rosemary replied. "We were just looking for our mother's birthday present..."

The girl decided to play along with the brother-sister thing and sent Paris a frown.

"He was trying to get a present idea out of me."  The girl sniffed. She hoped the act convinced Aileen enough to leave them alone... or maybe she'd start hitting on Paris if she thought they were siblings. The girl inwardly sighed. She didn't feel upset by that, only a little weary. If Aileen began to flirt Paris would probably at least fake reciprocate and she'd be stuck between the two of them for a possibly extended period of time. Then her mom would call to ask where she was and then possibly the whole thing could be ruined.

Rosemary mentally sighed. I need to stop making conviluted situations out of simple things.

Maybe it was the writer in her to make up stories? Either way what the heck was Paris' angle with this?
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler MrMissMrs Random. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Riki

Post by Riki »

So these guys were called Peter and Charlotte. They were sisters, and searched for a present for their mother. Not only that, but Peter also knew who Aileen was. Apparently he just had a black-out or so for a moment. Happens. Aileen suddenly felt very awkward. She maked a scene based on the false assumption that Peter was trying to steal a useful helping person, but instead they were siblings. In the unpleasant moment that followed their introduction, Aileen realized that maybe an apology was due.

Still... something felt off.

"S...sorry. I did not mean to... ehm... you know, I am kind of stressed. Am in a hurry, and back at home the devil's loose."

Rare were the times when Aileen didn't know what to say, a genuine apology was even rarer. It was true though, the Abdallah's were rather stressed at the moment. Aileen's grandparents, the parents of her father, were in Syria. Although Aileen's father insisted in organizing an temporarly shelter for them in America, they remained stubborn and wanted to stay in Syria. This was quite discomforting for Aileen and her family. Adding that to Aileen's rather angry personality... shit starts to hit the fan at the slightest disturbance.

Casting the family problems aside, Aileen's voice became more stable again. This time, however, she was also much calmer.

"So, if you want, I could help you with your mother's present."

Something was still wrong, Aileen just wasn't able to put her finger on it.
Gervais Frans Lambotte 🎵 Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears 🎵 Martini-Henry Rifle MkIV Pattern
||Selection|Clicks|Lonely|
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
O G042 Aileen Aurora Abdallah - Pair of MMA Gloves, Golf Club & Table Leg -
B059 David Zimmer - Sabre -
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
JamesRenard†

Post by JamesRenard† »

"Actually, on second thoughts, I might come back here later," Darren mumbled to the other redhead. Too much stuff was going on in the store, and all he wanted to do was shop in peace. Not have some girl shouting loudly and making a nuisance of herself. And he didn't want to have to deal with her directly if he could help it.

"Yeah, I'm out of here, see ya later," he said, making sure he wasn't accidentally carrying any products out the store with him as he left. I think I saw a Yankee Candle store on the map, I should try that place next.

((Darren Fox continued elsewhere))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler JamesRenard. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

"Aww, Lotte! Don't be like that!" he said, patting her affectionately on the head with a big goofy smile.

Paris was clearly having a good time and seemed even happier that Rosemary seemed to play along, no matter how begrudgingly.

"Not at all. I'm sorry your home situation is hectic. I don't think we need any help though. Sis here finally agreed to help me pick out some things for mother," he said as he picked up a few spa products.

"So I think we'll be fine, however it was very gracious for you to offer your help. Hopefully we'll see you around some time!"

Paris linked arms with "Charlotte" and turned the two of them towards the register, awkwardly walking in step.
MrMissMrs Random†

Rosemary made a small squeak sound as she was whisked away to the register by Paris. The girl waved back at Aileen before grabbing a hand soap as they walked by, smiling down at the soap she picked.

Good. I still got this... She thought to herself as they got to the register. The girl handed in her soap and money, and after shaking her head twice saying nonverbally she didn't want to become a member and no, she didn't want any extra stuff she got her purchase bagged. The girl turned to Paris and waited for him to buy 'their' mother's birthday present. She didn't exactly enjoy lying to that girl, but it was better than her yelling at them... plus it was highly likely that with the size of Aurora High would make it improbable for them to meet together... she just needed to remember "Charlotte and Peter" if that time ever came up.

The girl fiddled a little bit with the change as she put it back in her wallet and checked the time on her cell phone. Still have some time, probably will be able to catch the bus home if I hurry back soon enough.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler MrMissMrs Random. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Riki

Post by Riki »

Rejecting her offer to help? Aileen would have been offended by that, if not for the fact that she was still confused by... Peter and Charlotte. She watched after them as they moved to the cashier. Certainly, she had to watch out for them in the future, weird people as they are. Who treats their sibling so friendly?

Aileen's ponderings were cut short by an call. A terrible low-quality version of a JRPG song blared through the shop. The young lady fished her phone from her pocket, and quickly accepted the call. It was her brother.

"What is it?" ... "Your point is?" ... "I see."

After finishing the last sentence, she abruptly ended the call. No good-bye. no see you.

Aileen put the package she held on the nearest shelf. It turned out that there was no need to buy it, as her brother just found hair shampoo behind the wash maschine. Aileen wondered how it managed to get her as she left the shop, not paying attention to any customers remaining.

[Aileen Aurora Abdallah, continued in Metal of Honor]
Gervais Frans Lambotte 🎵 Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears 🎵 Martini-Henry Rifle MkIV Pattern
||Selection|Clicks|Lonely|
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
O G042 Aileen Aurora Abdallah - Pair of MMA Gloves, Golf Club & Table Leg -
B059 David Zimmer - Sabre -
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Paris looked back and it seemed like the girl bought the rouse and had left the store. He took his purchases and he dropped his loud, boisterous act. His grin was sharp as a knife as he looked back at Rosemary.

"Very good, very good. That was a lot of fun. Very convincing actress and good at improve. You were a great sport. Come on, I'll buy you a pretzel on the way out of the mall for putting up with my foolishness."

Paris was happily swinging his purchased goods, having had a good time at the store.

"Come on, sis," he said with a laugh.

((Paris Ardennes continued in Earth as a Character Gallery))
MrMissMrs Random†

Rosemary felt a little swell up of uneasiness in her stomach at Paris' grin. She didn't particularly like lying to that girl and the way the boy was so happy it worked seemed odd to her.

The girl replied to Paris' treat with a shrug. Pretzel wouldn't do any harm she thought, then she could get back home, back to the wind storm of her mother cleaning and her father grading tests. Once she gave her mother the soap maybe she'd be able to slip into her room so she didn't have to be around all the chaos that would surround both her parents.

Rosemary tucked her purchase into her bag before following along after Paris, now keeping a fair distance between them. She didn't feel like being touched again by the boy again and possibly jerked around.

"Okay." She responded quietly.

Taking a quick look at her phone to check the time and to see if she had any new messages, there were none. Rosemary looked around the mall as the two of them passed by. Some had mannequins in the window styling the latest fashions, or at least what Rosemary thought they were. She didn't pay much attention to trends. As she past another window she had a sort of double take; the mannequin she past had her face, but then Rosemary shook her head. It was the reflective glass that played tricks on her eyes; nothing more.

((Rosemary Michaels continued out of Pregame to Survival of the Fittest: V5- Shake it Out))

Return to “Eastern End”