B35 G12 continued

A hillside cliff. The drop isn't that far down. In fact, the most injury you can sustain from sliding down this cliff are just some bruises. The cliff is a good lookout point for anybody that plans on sniping out the competition.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Oh yes, it must be another one of those girls who dislikes me. Chi was already too used to it. She tried to speak a little softer and sweeter, because this was the only subject she really cared about.
"Have you seen Wednesday, Marie.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Alright, this chick has to be an airhead. Wouldn't she know if I went to her school or not? I didn't even know someone would name their kid Wednesday since the Addam's family!

I got the message long before you said you knew
There was no chance of us at all
With no velocity an empty heading hard and far to long
I spent two years alone with you
Just when I thought I had forgotten
You came back, sat me down, I fell

Now that the girl changed her tune, Marie decided to change hers,
"Have we seen each other ever before? Why do you suppose that is?"

You said we were an accident
With accidents you’ll never know what could happen
So we were an accident
You’ll always be my favorite one

She slapped her forehead as if she had some revelation, "Ah! It could be 'cause I don't go to your school! Heh."

You hit the road and left me an ocean
I can’t swim in the silence of your escape
Please let me in
I found the times we never had right
Inside two years alone with you

"I'm really sorry, but I don't know your friend, and I haven't seen anyone except for Adam. Met him in the bathrooms. Oddly enough, he was taking a shower...." she scrunched her nose up slightly.

You said we were an accident
With accidents you’ll never know what could happen
So we were an accident
You’ll always be my favorite one

"Umm, Glenn, right?" she turned back to him. "Have you tried to call him back? If you're in the wrong location maybe it's not best to stay in a different area. You probably have as much chance running into him while moving...."

What could happen?
What could happen? (It could happen again)

Oh when the promises the future accompany
Up close the sound remains the same
Without the rain of tear the lobe of every moment till we change
We are exactly as before

"That boy, Kichiro, found his sister pretty quickly... though he didn't know. That has to suck." She started to shift her weight on her feet.

You hit the road and left me an ocean
I can’t swim in the silence of your escape
Please let me in
Except the time I had to forget you
Inside no chance of us at all
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Glenn watched the exchange between the two girls frowning lightly as the tone of voice both had taken between each other. He glancing back to Marie when she questioned him…

“I would if I could get any service… I figured going to a higher point would help.” He said lightly, pulling his phone from his pocket looking over the flashing words of, NO SERVICE, flashing across the blue screen a sigh escaping his lips.

“But you’re probably right… moving is a much better option than just sitting around. Sitting around, there’s more of a chance of one of those that are playing coming around and taking us out.”
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

She paused her CD player, and took a quick glance at Glenn's cellphone. Marie grasped his hand to get a better look, letting go quickly after seeing that he was right. "Hmm," she said, sounding a bit defeated.

"Where do you think your brother would go? You looked at the map?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

He overlooked her as she grasped his hand, bringing it over to look over the phone. At her question, he shaking his head a little before speaking, “I have no idea where he could be – I would already be heading there if I did.” Replacing the phone his pocket, he went about undoing his map.

Since waking up the day before, he had many different marks to his map of all the danger zones that had been since. All the names of the dead he near, the marking at the river where he had remembered the boy had killed the other girl, a shudder passing over him at the thought. As he looked his map over lightly, trying to find anything… or anywhere Fred could be.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

She pressed play on her CD player again, letting the Motion City Soundtrack lull her into silence.

we don't like endless cycles
are take is more than meets the eye
that's our answer yeah that's our answer
'cause we don't care at all

She watched Glenn look over the map, but she couldn't figure out anything to say to him. He was probably worried enough that his brother wasn't around.

don't call it a comeback no
this witness was injured and overthrown away
this time it's the last dance so come on
by will alone we set our minds in motion

To have family in this game has to be the hardest thing. To have anyone you care about in this game... Adam with Amanda, Glenn with his brother.

long winded the progress oh
setback after setback the need to play remains
call it what you will somehow i know you will
and by will alone we set our minds in motion

"Hey," she said quietly to him, "we'll find your brother. I know you probably are worried about him a lot."

i see that part of this has something to do with mediocore memory
this take is harder than the old and new combined
head buried attack these manic men
red glares from the color of outstretched hands
get it higher
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Glenn glanced up from his map when he heard Marie spoke, reassuring him that they would find Fred he finding himself smiling once more, She’s right… if you can get a signal, you could call him again. He thought lightly, refolding his map and placing it back in his pocket.

“Why don’t we get out of this rain… stay out here any longer and the lot of us are going to catch our deaths.” He said, turning away from the two and moving back to his bag under the shelter of the trees. Falling back on top of his bag, resting his head in the palm of his hand.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

She paused the player as he spoke. Marie thought it must have been a record.

"Where are there buildings? As far as I know there's a bathroom facility. Damn nice one too. Anything else?"
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi took out her map. "Yeah, there's a bunch of places...a hospital, lighthouse, the school building but I think that might not be allowed, a house, gazebo, and a warehouse." While folding the map up she said, "But don't you think everyone's headed for shelter? The most dangerous people are probably in all those places."
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"Good point, but that would mean there's some good people there too, for the players to go after. Could mean that his brother headed to a place. Or maybe your Wednesday."

She had a feeling Wednesday could be her sister too, or her best friend or something. She shrugged unconsciously, turning her songs back on.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

"Well I'd be up for anywhere only..." Chi took her slingshot out, "we don't really have any weapons to protect us. Although, three people vs. one with a gun might be sufficient." She looked back from Marie to Glenn. "Either of you know how to fight?" Her eyes became slightly more narrow.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"I can't say I can fight, but if I need too I can swing this thing hard." He muttered, lifting the piece of wood up into his hands and looking it over. Frowning somewhat at the situation, Chi was right they didn't have the best weapons, and Marie didn't even have one.

"Let's just hope, if worse comes to worse we can all run fast."
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Marie let herself lie on the grass, stretching out her feet as she listened to another My Chemical Romance song. She laughed slightly at Glenn's optimistic response.

Things aren't so bad, maybe we can all leave. Get out from this island. Ha. Who am I kidding? I'm just hanging by a heartstring hoping someone doesn't have scissors.

"If we're really unlucky, one of us will probably trip," Marie mumbled as she stared up at the trees. Turning to look at Glenn, she asked, "Are you afraid? For yourself, for your brother?"
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Glenn returned his attention to Marie, smiling lightly as a thoughtful look passed over his face. "Ah, Of course I'm afraid, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't."

Smiling still he glanced upward at the dark sky, before glancing back down to the girl. "The one permanent emotion of people is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What everyone wants above everything else is safety. So yes, I feel fear for myself -- What's going to happen, when is my time going to be up. I also fear for my brother..."
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

"What about you, Marie, are you afraid?" Chi asked her.

Return to “Hillside Cliff”