Cat and Mouse

A gazebo sitting on the center of a tall hill. This would be a very good place to call people over to, and form some sort of plan. Be careful... this place is something of a dead giveaway to your whereabouts, since it sticks out so much.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: I still haven't gotten a response from the person I asked to use the swap card on Jason. I've begged Kaishi for one more day, to make the deal.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((*shrugs* Ok, Mallory's outta here. She needs to die, mwahahaha, etc. Sorry, I hate things being left overdue, I had a hard enough time with Callum))

Still sat in silence, Mallory looked down at the floor. Jeremy was occupied with talking to the newcomer.

How am I going to deal with that guy? How am I gonna kill him with just a knife?... how am I gonna kill him at all? Augh, I can't concentrate... I can't do this. I can't do this, Glenn, I really need your help...

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

I can't sit here and just listen to these two go on about guns and shooting... I need to get out there. But I really can't do this alone. Jeremy's a good friend, but that's just it. I can't risk him... he's better off without me, even if it is with a potential killer... God, Glenn, I wish you were with me so much. But then I guess none of this would be happening if you were with me...

But I have promises to keep.

I know. I know, I said I'd avenge your death... but it's so hard. I've been wandering around what, for an hour and I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this bravado up...

She knew she would never get an answer. She knew that she was just talking in her head, but all the same it was a comforting thought convincing herself that she was talking to Glenn himself. Hugging her knees tightly to her chest, a tear trickled down her cheek.

But it's so hard without you... I really need you with me, Glenn.

And miles to go before I sleep.

I can't sit here while you're just lying there, in the middle of a path...

Pushing herself to her feet, she continued to avoid eye contact with either of the two boys.

"I have promises to keep..." she mumbled as she stood, hunched over. Casting an upwards look at where Jeremy was stood, she tried to make an apologetic smile but ended up just shrugging slightly. Was she hanging him out to dry? Perhaps, but that was the risk he had taken when he had signed on for her little vendetta. He would be safer with this guy than he would walking around looking for a straight out killer anyway.

Turning her back on the pair of them, she ran out of the gazebo and out of sight.

((Continued in 'Miles To Go' in the Lookout Point))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Sure, don't wait for me to get a response so I can edit. No matter...
IC: Lowering his uzi as the girl ran off, Jason sighed. He wouldn't go after her, as she was heading towards the Lookout Point (a Danger Zone, courtesy of Danya). He did not feel like getting himself killed. He had to live, no matter what. Turning to Jeremy, he raised his gun again.

"Consider yourself lucky, I don't want to shoot you yet. But if you follow me," he warned, "I will not hesitate to end your life. Do you understand?" without waiting for an answer, he scooped his bag back up and started to walk away. He had heard gunshots at the warehouse nearby, so he would go there. Maybe there were some weakened students for him to kill. He could use some more guns anyway.

I must live. No matter what I'm not going to die on this island! Mother, Father, if you're watching, know the things I am doing are purely for the sake of returning to you. I hope you may forgive me when and if I return home from this hell. General William Techumseh Sherman said it best: War is Hell, and this is pretty much war.

OOC: Continued in http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfT ... wtopic=719
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy stood there, talking to the kid with the gun, when Mallory all of a sudden took off. Jeremy turned and watched her run off, to wherever she ran off to. Jeremy shouted, "Mallory!" But he didn't follow....he didn't know why....he knew she had business to take care of, and this was what Jeremy had agreed to when he signed up for her vendette chase. Jeremy turned back around to the kid, and the kid told him not to follow him. Soon the kid was gone....and Jeremy stood there alone at the Gazebo.

Jeremy sat down, his back against the wall, he sighed. Mallory....where did you go? Why did you run off so quickly? Jeremy wasn't going to go find her though....he didn't know where he was going. So Jeremy continued to sit there. After a minute of thinking he stood up, looked at the sickle which he had been holding the entire time, he was surprised, this sickle was the only thing he had on this island. He had lost Fred and Glenn, Mallory just ran off on him, Nev and Scott, they were gone somewhere, but through all of this Jeremy still had his sickle since day one. It was now a bloody sickle, but Jeremy just smiled and headed off. He knew that he had three ways off this island, being the last one left alive, killing a terrorist, or escape. He began to think wether killing was the only way to live...no..he quickly shook that thought off and thought about killing a terrorist....maybe....maybe.....

((Continued in: http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfT ... &#lastlast))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Gazebo”