The Smell of Blood

A relatively ordinary one-room school building located in the center of the island. A few desks are off to the side, due to the fact that they were hacked to pieces by some sort of weapon in the last SOTF ACT. Other than that, everything is nice and orderly.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Seeing the other boy with only a wrench pipe,Heather pulled the pin on the flashbang, and turning away from where the blast would come from tossed the flashbang at the boy,who knelt next to Mason's corpse.

(occ yeah i know its short but cant think of anything more for this post)
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Uriel knew he was dead.
what else could it be?
the loud bang was probably the sound of an incoming
bullet.
a bullet that brought him to the divine light.
the whole room was filled with it.
but something was wrong.
he stood alone in this white emptiness.
no god, no angels, even the gates of heaven where missing.
but what disturbed him the most, was that he could still feel pain.
his eyes felt like they would burn right out of his skull.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob's eyes narrowed as he turned his head from side to side, looking through the room. "There's someone still here, probably the one who killed Mason." he let out a shout of surprise as the flashbang went off, temporarily blinding him from the light and damaging his ears. Angered from the ambush, he fired in a random direction, unable to aim.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

"Eep"

Heather slightly cried out as the bullet hit next to her right. She struggled to stand up (because of the wound in her leg), and aimed at the boy's crotch and fired one shot at the boy's crotch. She was probibally the only one not blinded from the blast.

Heather readjusted her aim to the boy's hand that was clutching the revolver. "well bye-bye hand." Se said as she pulled the trigger of the gun.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Well, I'll try to understand that.
IC: Jacob winced as a bullet penetrated his hip, temporarily knocking him down (he was thankful it didn't hit just one inch to the left though) and felt a bullet graze his wrist on the descent. Aiming slightly to the right of his first shot and rolling when he got up, he fired again, still unable to see and shooting where he thought the shots came from.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

The bullet the boy shot went further from her than the first bullet. "Oh its on now bastard." Heather said as she aimed at the boy's torso, the largest target on the boy and fired 4 times. A muffled bang was slightly audable from her daefened ears whitch was a result of her not plugging her ears after throwing the flashbang.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

When Jacob's damaged ears heard the crack of four gunshots, he tried to turn to the side to make a smaller target, but too late. One of the shots hit before he turned, lodging itself in his gut, but not going in too far, at the most reaching the muscle. The second shot hit him while he was turning, hitting the corner of his elbow (blocking the ribs and vital areas, so it was hit because it was in the way) and sending him to the ground again with a spin, where he felt the third shot hit his left shoulderblade and the fourth go overhead as he slammed into the floor.

"I am not going to die like this! There is no way!" he shouted, staggering to his feet and struggling to get the knife out. When he did, he fired to the left of his first shot, where the six shots had come from, and tried to charge that position (easier said than done with his left leg nearly crippled), not moving in a straight line, but more of a zig-zag formation to make himself a harder target to the person shooting. He also fired twice more at that position to hopefully distract the person shooting.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Uriel finally realised what was happening.
they where ambushed.
the ringing in his ears finally stopped, and uriel could
hear the gunshots.
most of them came from a place in front of him,
the other probably came from jacob.

the next shot was enough to locate there
attacker.
the witchhunter concentrated and tried to visualise the room.
the gunshots come from that undamaged desk, he thought.
he counted the steps in his mind, and prepared himself to
launch his attack.
at the same time as jacob made his last charge, the witchhunter
ran as fast as he could.
1..2...3 jump !
uriel jumped on the desk, ready to smash
they're attackers head in.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Hearing Uriel pummel the desk hard enough to put a dent in a M1-A1 Abrams tank, Jacob dragged his leg and sidestepped until he was (according to his guesses from sound) directly behind the desk. Angling the gun so it would be pointing to the front or back of a crouching person's (since he was assuming the attacker was crouched) head, he pulled back the hammer and squeezed the trigger hard enough so he could fire if hit. "Please surrender, whoever you are."
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Surrender ?! are you out of your mind jacob , the witch hunter yelled.
Suddenly, the desk couldn't hold his weight any longer and collapsed.
the witchhunter lost his balance and took the young girl with him in his fall.

Suffer not the witch to live !
Filled with righteous fury and bloodlust, the witchhunter started
to punch his victim in her face.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather fell back from the force of the boy landing on her knocking her Glasses and her gun somewhere. Frantically digging through her bag for something as the boy unrelentlessly punched her in the face.

Heather felt another Can shaped object, another flashbang. Pulling out the flash bang, she didnt throw it, iinstead she shoveed the flashbang into the boy's mouth, pulling her hand away she pulled the pin, and attempted to shove the boy off of her while her head was turned away.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Uriel prepared to place another punch when heather
pulled the pin out of the flashbang .
the witchhunter hit heather again and felt her nose break
under his fist. but this didn't seem to affect the little girl.
instead of being parrelyzed by the pain, she just hit him back.
theeth broke or got knocked out when the flashbang entered his mouth.
he tried to pull it out of his mouth, but the grenade got stuck
in his troat.

pieces of skull, teeth and blood sprayed all over heathers clothes
when a bright light tore it's way trough uriels jaw and troat,
the witch hunter placed his hands around his atackers neck and started to choke her, while blood poured out of the enormous wound.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather felt parts of the boy's face hit her crismon shirt and the boy's hands wrap around ther thoght and attempt the strangle the life out of her.
Using both arms she attempted to shove the boy off of her even though her left arm was wounded.

"Get offa me motherfucker!"
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob, his vision still impaired, heard the struggle and the explosion. Realizing he could not talk sense into his opponent, he decided to finish things. Since his revolver was right where he had it placed, he lowered it to the voice's level and fired.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Uriel wouldn't go down alone.
he was certain of that.
his oponnent tried to strugle her way out of his arms,
but the wrestlers grip was to strong.
heathers facecolor turned from a healthy pink to deadly blue.
soon her eyes would start to turn away, and then, uriel would've
performed his first kill.
but something came in between.
a loud bang followed by darkness.

Suddenly, his vision and hearing returned to normal,
and even the pain that troubled him a few minutes ago, dissapeared.
the witchhunter stood up, and looked to his left.
there he saw his former ally, with his gun still lifted, and in his
current state. FUBAR.
then he looked down and saw little heather, completely in shock.
her beautifull face under a tick layer of blood, pieces of skull and most
part of his brain.
Am I dead? he wondered.
then something in the corner of his eyes drew his attention.
uriel looked at his own, headless body.
that proves it, i'm dead.

Finally, a ray of bright light struck uriel, and slowly lifted
him up. he looked down and saw the schoolbuilding becoming smaller and smaller, until it couldn't be seen any longer.
then he turned around, and looked at his destination.
the place of his dreams: Heaven.

Boy #06 Uriel Hunter : DEAD

Return to “School Building”