I still have no idea what I'm doing

The second floor of the castle is actually where the main entrance is located. A decorative drawbridge leads in to a pair of glass double doors. Just beyond the entrance, there is a prize counter full of all sorts of knick-knacks that people can take tickets they've won through the arcade games and turn them in for candy, plastic toys and the like, all the way up to large plushie dolls and even mp3 players. Next to the counter are a row of ticket-counting machines which can condense tickets into vouchers to be turned in to the employee at the counter. At the other side of the door, there are token machines which take money to dispense arcade tokens, which operate almost all indoor attractions except the bowling alley and the laser tag.This floor features a slew of arcade machines, including mainstays such as skeeball (which has a whole wall dedicated to it) and games of chance. There are also many standard arcade cabinets on this floor featuring the likes of Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Guilty Gear (because SOMEBODY has to have it), MvC2... the list goes on.
Un-Persona†

I still have no idea what I'm doing

Post by Un-Persona† »

((Venice Pennington-Johannes -Pregame- continued from I have no idea what I'm doing))

FATALITY!
HEAVEN OR HELL!
K.O.!

etc.

Venice sucked at these games, but she was also very bored, so she was playing them anyway. When she thought about it, these arcade game's controllers weren't very much different from the controller's on the consoles Venice has seen. It's just that the joystick and buttons were larger and more simplistic in design. Maybe if she stopped trying to observe the game controls she could actually win the game.

"I don't understand why there are like 16 freaking buttons-oh I just lost."

This was turning from bad to worst. She just kept losing all her money to these games and it was making her depressed. Venice was getting her ass handed to her 7 different ways to heaven. She put in another quarter, hoping she might have a chance at winning for once. Eventually, Venice got fed up, and just ended up leaving the arcade, pockets full of nothing.

((Venice Pennington-Johannes -Pregame- continued elsewhere))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Un-Persona. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Castle Interior: Floor Two”