Lights, Camera, Laughter!

Lunchtime laughs with Lizzie Lebowski! Open to all

The auditorium is located at the very back of the art block and is a large room where many of the dramatic performances, music recitals or concerts and school addresses are held as well as the graduation ceremony. It is a large room designed in the style of an old theater and during lunchtimes it is not uncommon to find students sitting together inside talking.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

"I am going and I am looking forward to it." Violet said simply to the other two girls with a small genuine smile and she was hoping to get some souvenirs for her parents. They would both love that from her. Violet wanted to be generous towards her parents and she didn't want the trip to be just about herself.

It was going to be a strange feeling to be leaving Chattanooga for the first time in her whole life and she was both intrigued and a bit nervous about what DC was going to be like in person. There were a lot of places that she wanted to go to and take photographs of. She probably needed to ask if it was alright for her to take her camera with her. She really wanted to have a good experience there.

"I'm actually planning on going to an art museum, do some sightseeing and take some wonderful photos." She was not normally this open about herself and she thought that it would be better than to clam up about it. "Since I am planning to go to a photography college; I thought it would be a good idea to get inspired by other scenery and the like. So why not DC?"

She then looked at the girls unsurely, hoping that she wasn't boring them to death about her passion.
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Slam

Post by Slam »

“Wow, that’s really cool!” Lizzie beamed at Violet. She wasn’t trying to dismiss Yuki, but bookstores and monuments were a bit generic in comparison. “I’ve never met an aspiring artist before. We should hang out when we get there! You can tell me which is my best side.” She struck an exaggerated pose, throwing in a pair of duck lips for good measure.

While doing so, she caught a glimpse of the convenient clock hanging off the wall of the auditorium. Whoops, she’d gotten so into her act that she’d lost track of her lunch period.

“Ah darn, sorry guys I’ve got to jet. Promised I’d meet up with my friend before math class and not let them copy my homework.” She grabbed her bag from the side of the stage, heading out the door while shooting the pair a pair of finger guns.

“Just kidding, my math sucks! Byeeee!”

((Lizzie Lebowski continued elsewhere))
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

"Okay," Yuki called after Lizzie, "Have a nice day!"

Yuki noticed the clock and realized she needed to hurry to lunch. Yuka might be waiting with their lunches. She stepped off the stage and quickly made her way towards the auditorium's exit. For a brief moment she stopped next to Violet.

"I'd also like to see the art museum," Yuki said quickly, "You have a nice day too."

Yuki made her leave out of the auditorium with her sister's make up case in hand.

(Yuki Hayashibara continued elsewhere...)
[+] V7
Mains
Image B018: Ned Jackson- That’s All Folks
Image G039: Yuki Hayashibara- Family is Forever
Image B034: Zachary Beck- Guess I’ll Die
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

"Bye..." Violet called out to the girls before they both were gone and she was now alone in the auditorium.

To be fair, she had wanted to be in a quiet place to concentrate on what she had wanted to do in the first place. She had a bit of time to do at least a few lines of lyrics and she at least wanted to practice singing them in private as well. This was the perfect opportunity for her to do so.

She sat down in one of the seats and started to get to work on inspiring herself to write some good lines.

Never thought of a midnight bird soaring in the dark-lit sky,
never thought that I would be flying so high,
never thought that you would get ahead of the herd,
never thought all the shining lights would fade to die....

Violet was definitely off to a good start.

((Violet Quinn continued elsewhere))
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)

Return to “Auditorium”