Waiting for the End

Es ist ein Garten des Blutes

The Cove is a small, sandy beach located off a side-path from the bell tower down gently sloping hills. A small shelter from the waves, the cove houses a few small dinghies that were used for transport to and from the main dock. Following a storm, one of these dinghies has been broken apart and scattered across the shore. A rickety wooden jetty is present to allow access to the dinghies, but this too was hit hard by the storm and a number of planks are missing. The cove also possesses a small cave formed by the tide which can be used to shelter from the elements, although the dampness, uneven rocky floor, and constant dripping make it a less than ideal shelter. The cave can quickly become flooded by seawater whenever the tide is rising, making staying within it for too long a risky prospect.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"Why... Alessio, why would you want to kill your friends anyways? I don't get it."

"I couldn't do that. I've killed someone already, and I know I don't deserve to go home. I don't want to anyways. I want to be with the people I care about."

"..."

"You mind if I take my mask off?"
RC†

Post by RC† »

"Ew."

"Let's be honest. This question is a trick. I can't answer it. It's too tough."

"Which answer results in me not getting shot by you?"

"What do you want to hear me say?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RC. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"Al, I'm not going to beat around the bush here... I'm probably going to end up shooting you anyways in a few minutes, maybe earlier if you reach for that gun."

"It's not a trick question, all I want is an answer."

"If this conversation's over, then tell me, because it'll just be a waste of time otherwise."

"Can I take off the mask, now?"
RC†

Post by RC† »

"Do what you want."

"..."

"I don't know why I want to survive. I just want to."

"Living...is a nice thing."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RC. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"Okay."

"..."

"I... I don't really like wearing the mask to be honest with you, and I know it's still me, but I like to pretend it's not when I do bad things with it."

"I want to pretend I'm some insane psycho killer on the hunt for people who wronged me or something, but I'm not. I'm just... me."

"I wish my friends were still alive, so I could do something else, but they're not. I could've got us all out of here, but I was just too dumb or lazy or scared to actually pull through."

"I can kind of agree with you though, living is good, but do you really call this living?"
RC†

Post by RC† »

"No. This is not living. But after one of us comes out, they can live a happy life. I will appreciate living. When I get out, I just will do stuff that, uh, matters. I will know what it means to live."

"And I don't need a f-freak-f-fucking mask to kill someone or do dirty, bad things. No one here would do these...dirty things! On their own. It's, it really is not...it perhaps is my fault, but, no, no, I wouldn't. You know I would not do this if I did not have to. No one here. Uh. Does."

"A-a-a-nd, what I forgot to tell you. There actually is! This actually is, uh, could be living. There uhm, in the cafeteria, a group of people are having a safe zone, where no one dies. Their, their plan is to live together on the island. To not kill. To die together instead of, murdering. And that's my idea, too. No killing, but...peace."
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"You don't get it Al. You won't get it until later. I don't know what type of person you are, but I couldn't sleep like a baby knowing there's blood on my hands Al! I've seen the dead, I've fucking talked to them!"

"I... I want to be one of them. They're the only people I could belong with anyways."

"Al, do you really want peace, or are you just scared of dying?"
RC†

Post by RC† »

"No, it...I..."

"Jonathan. Stop this interview or change topics. I don't want. To. Talk. About. This."

"Things don't have to make sense. It is just the way it is. Uggh."
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"You don't have a choice. You might as well, because it's coming faster than you think."

"I want to know why you did what you did. Why did all those people have to die, Al?"

"Just talk, Al. How many people do you think are watching you right now? Don't you think the families of your victims need to know? Doesn't your own family deserve to know?"
RC†

Post by RC† »

"What else...should I have done? It is the only option for us."
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"The cafeteria group you mentioned, they said it was better to die with their friends then kill and end up alone..."

"Why didn't you stay with them?"

"Didn't you have any friends, or did you forget that part when you started killing people?"
RC†

Post by RC† »

"..."

"..."

"..."

"They don't want me in the group."

"My friends are dead."
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"Well... that makes two of us then."

"What's even been keeping you going?"

"Do you really think you can just 'start all over' again?"
RC†

Post by RC† »

"We'll see."
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"..."

"No... We won't."

Return to “The Cove”