Prom Song Timeline

so that we all agree on things

V7 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V7 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Melusine

Prom Song Timeline

Post by Melusine »

This is the current order of the songs presented, feel free to continue it in posts below if you mention more songs in one of your prom thread.

•Havana
•I Like It
•Look What You Made Me Do
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

At some point after Prom King and Queen are declared -

Every Breath You Take - The Police
Nice For What - Drake (I will personally prove this transition is possible myself, if I have to)
Post may be updated with another song or two, if LordofAwesome or myself come up with more ideas
V8 Vibes:
[+] Peace Only Under Liberty
Character Relation Planner! - I'll be responding to proposals and ideas in increments, please be patient!
V7 Vibes:
[+] Cicada Uses A Gun For The First Time
ImageB008, Demetri Futscher - Captain Of The USS Dekcuc - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
Image G018, Beryl Mahelona - Sleepyhead - 1 *
ImageG040, Camila Cañizares - Nightingale - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
ImageG060, Princess McQuillan - a flimsy purpose - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 *
ImageG065, Kelly Nguyen - everyone's friend - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Updated Character Appearances - Updated July 2020
Pregame Relationships

Return to “V7 Pregame Planning”