We Gonna Do The Basic Steps

Open

George Hunter High School's prom itself, held at an event center in downtown Chattanooga on May 25, 2018. The theme is Glow In The Dark. This forum can cover anything from the arrival at the dance to when students leave. There are plenty of chaperones around to keep an eye on things and unsupervised areas are off-limits, so no private threads are allowed at the event.
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Arizona's head shot round as Jonah started giggling. For a moment she was worried. She thought it had all gone wrong. That he was laughing at her and the mood was about to turn. She didn't want that to be the case. Luckily, he was just laughing at the situation She couldn't help an embarrassed smile forming. Her anger slowly started to melt away. His follow-up joke ensured the rest was gone. It wasn't actually half-bad.

"I'll forgive you this time but you owe me." She said as she took his arm. They moved away from the dance floor. After getting something to drink from the selection on offer they settled down for a moment. As they sat there Arizona looked over at Jonah. She took in his profile and features. She laughed when he made jokes. She got a jolt of excitement whenever he smiled at her. It was then that she realized something. She liked Jonah. She liked him beyond him being her prom date. She didn't want him to just be her prom date.

But what if-

Fuck it.

She reached out and took his hand.

"I'm calling in that favor." She said with a genuine smile as she stood up and guided him outside.

"I'm sure you're a great succulent dad." She said with a soft laugh.

He continued talking, saying how much he liked They Live after a pause. She nodded. That was good. He had taste at least.

"Ah cool, I think it's my favorite genre. That always catches people off-guard." She idly poked at her pasta as she spoke. Her focus was more on him.

"What others do you really really like?"
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Jonah looked back at the room filled with all of their friends as he was being led out of the room by his date. He blinked a few times with his hand up to his mouth, but ultimately allowed himself to be pulled.

"Well, um, alright," he drawled. "I trust you," he said cheerfully.

"Thank you," he responded, looking down at his dish.

"All the coolest people like horror so it doesn't surprise me you do," he tried. And he wanted to tell her all the movies he liked, he had a ton, but at the moment he couldn't remember.

Return to “Prom”