Taking Requests for Character Art

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

I have no idea how I missed Dana, especially given she was one of the requests I took a lot of interest in. I really appreciate that you went for it, and I like that you actually managed to make her look a bit older than the usual cast; I think her hair is a big part of it. It's just a slightly more mature hairstyle! I'm also very impressed by how well you managed to convey a pretty out-there shirt design; I looked it up out of curiosity and you're really on the mark with it. You do a really nice job honing detail to focus on the most iconic bits, and Dana is no exception.

Also, I always feel bad about spamming requests from you, but I'll have one soon if it's not a bother. I was gonna ask for my second TV3 kid but I realized I have even less of her profile done than I thought so I need to finish her outfit first. ><

You are seriously awesome for the work you've put in on these over the years. :)
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

I've been meaning to request more art from you for a while, would I be able to request my v5 team of Owen, Amy and Francis?
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

I just realized I never rounded out my PV3 Prologue crew with your fantastic art so Imma request Maya Spooner
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

May I get Mary? Thanks~
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Okay, with the laziness demon semi-slain, may I please request my TV3 hopeful Mandy Gross?

Once again, you rock for all your hard work on these! :)
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

KamiKaze's Mary Cheung is finished.
[+] V7
Mains
Image B018: Ned Jackson- That’s All Folks
Image G039: Yuki Hayashibara- Family is Forever
Image B034: Zachary Beck- Guess I’ll Die
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Um, if its not any trouble may I drop my kids Leah Hemingway? and Vasily Ivanonv?

Leah:
http://sotfmini.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 844#p21844

Vasily:
Spoiler!
Vasily is 5’7 and 130 pounds, making him fairly average in height but lightly built from a fast metabolism and a lack of interest in food. He unconsciously slouches a little but actively tries to maintain a better posture. He has little fat in his body, giving him an overall shapeless frame. His rib cage is barely visible and he does not have very defined muscles. His skin is very pale and burns easily from the sun, and as a result he uses strong sunscreen whenever he goes out, which is not often. He has multiple faded scars mostly on his elbows and knees from fall injuries which he covers with band-aids for his aesthetic when they aren’t hidden with clothing, and a notable, long scar on his left shoulder from a katana. He has minimalist goth tattoos: a small black crescent moon on his right inner wrist, a stick n poke tattoo of a rose on the outside of his upper left arm, and another stick n poke of “E-Boy” in loopy handwriting on his outer right thigh. He uses a decent amount of makeup: eyeliner, eyebrow pencils, and dark eyeshadow. His nails are medium length and painted black.

Like his appearance, Vasily has a distinctive voice. He sounds rather tired and monotone, which can make him sound unintentionally sarcastic. In actuality, he can sound emotional, but generally doesn’t bother to. Similarly, he tends to speak in a drawl. The tone of his voice is a little deeper than average and smooth. He has a faint, almost unnoticeable russian accent picked up from his father, and can also speak fluent russian and choppy swedish.

Vasily’s features, a mixture of slavic and nordic, are distinctively androgynous. He has an oval face, with a thin, refined nose. His mouth is a little on the small side, with thin lips that are somewhat rosy, but pale enough to not stand out against his skin, and an iron lip ring, right next to a small scar on the left side of his lower lip from a failed lip piercing. Despite them being prominent, his eyes look thin due to his heavy, somewhat hooded eyelids, accentuated by his usually tired expression. Darkened and sometimes thickened with makeup, his eyebrows are low and thin, sitting on a pronounced brow ridge, with an anti-eyebrow piercing and two eyebrow piercings on the right side of his face, both silver barbells. Due to a lack of sleep, he also has dark bags under his eyes.

Vasily almost always wears an eyepatch, covering up where his left eye would have been and a scar on the corner of the eye. Despite having a prosthetic eye, he prefers eye patches due to the aesthetic, and has a collection, with most of the eyepatches accessorized or with gothic designs. He also buys eye patches with designs he saw in movies and video games. When he doesn’t wear the eyepatch, which is rare, the prosthetic is revealed to be customized, with a glittery lavender iris and a skull design for a pupil. His real, remaining eye, on the other hand, is light blue, though he wears colored prescription contacts to make it look purple.

Vasily has pale, almost white-blonde hair which he usually likes to dye a pastel purple, leaving about an inch of white roots. It goes slightly below his shoulder, and despite it being naturally only slightly wavy, his habit of going to bed with his hair wet and tied in a halfway pulled-through ponytail often leaves it wavier than it actually is the next morning, though the effect goes away during the course of the day. After getting it stuck in bubblegum, some hair on the right-front side of his face was cut off, giving the effect of overgrown one-sided bangs which covered his eyepatch. He has 4 piercings on each ear, and though what he wears in them changes day to day, most of them will be studs.

Vasily’s fashion style would best be described as either grunge-goth, or “eboy style” as Vasily proclaims. Most of his clothes are baggy, with a lot of black and white stripes/checkers, chains, and mostly-black t-shirts worn over striped long sleeved shirts. On hotter days, even though he won’t ditch the black clothes, he would wear oversized band shirts and shorts. He also frequently wears combat boots and black converses. When it comes to accessories, Vasily fancies simplistic yet punkish iron/silver designs and tends to go almost overboard with them. He has a large collection of jewelry, and will usually wear at least two or three rope chains with keys and padlocks attached to them at a time, along with many plain silver rings, 'odd' earrings, and the occasional chain bracelet.

On the day of the casting, Vasily was wearing a black eyepatch with a simplistic gold design of a closed eye, a black t-shirt for the band Rockplay worn over a black and white striped shirt, a black belt with chain loops and an O-ring attached to it, baggy black pants, and combat boots. He wears three necklaces: a plain silver punk rope chain, a iron chain with a decorative padlock and key (non functional), and a third silver chain with a cross. He wears two thin rings, on his right pointer finger, a ring snake shaped design on his right middle finger, a plain silver ring on his left middle finger, a chain-like design on his left pointer finger, and a ring with a skull on his left thumb, all over black mesh handless gloves. On his left ear he wore all plain studs except for a ring on the second lowest piercing and a design made to look like a screw pierced through his ear on the lowest piercing. On his right ear, he wore a dangling 6 sided dice design and a gold safety pin earring, on the second lowest and lowest piercings respectively.
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

I'd love to get your takes on Angel Dario and Rupert Andrada-Hubert!
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Ooh, Mary looks really nice. I see that the goth cult is expanding! You did a really good job with her assorted complicated accouterments. I especially like the fishnet gloves and the way her overalls and shirt work together; it's a super distinct look that's really brought out by your use of straight lines. And the shading on her hair and how her hat sits on it are really nice too! It's super cool watching your style evolve, especially when you get these challenging kids. You're amazing for all your hard work! :)
backslash

Post by backslash »

I think the ombre colors in Mary's hair turned out especially nice! You did a great job with her outfit too.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

MurderWeasel's TV3 dog girl Mandy is finished!
[+] V7
Mains
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Mandy looks amazing! You did a great job conveying her quirky challenge outfit, especially the hat; I love the way you did its contours and how it looks nice and floppy. You also did a great job getting the little details in her jewelry down. I'm always impressed at how consistently nice a job you do with these, and at how you've refined your style and sharpened things up over the years. You totally rock, and thank you again for sharing your talents! :)
Somersault

Post by Somersault »

Hi Ryuki! If possible, could you do my TV3 girl Hailey?
[+] Appearance
At 5’6 and 148 lbs, Hailey is around the average height and weight of a girl for her age, even if much to her displeasure she is closer to the heavier end of that spectrum. Of Caucasian descent, her fair skin tans slightly during the summer months, although due to the wishes of her parents she is often overly liberal with her sunscreen usage. Her body is relatively stocky, with short legs and a longer torso. Her bust is somewhat ample, and she still possesses some baby fat on her stomach and her around her hips, another source of insecurity. Due to softball, much of the weight of her legs is muscle, although she wishes they were still slimmer.

Hailey has facial features that can best be described as pleasant, if relatively plain. Her eyes are wide, light brown, and sometimes noted as unsettling due to the rarity with which she blinks. Hailey’s nose is small and relatively rounded, her mouth wide with teeth straightened through years of braces, and full cheeks. Her eyebrows are somewhat bushy, and her eyelashes, although naturally somewhat stubby, are lengthened through mascara. Hailey’s hair is dark brown and messily wavy, with it falling to her shoulder blades when fully straightened. Straightening it, however, is something Hailey does only for important formal occasions.

On the whole, Hailey’s sense of style is relatively understated, with her typically choosing understated shades of blue or pink mixed in with white, careful not to show much skin. Due to this fact, she is most often seen wearing jeans with a shirt and cardigan or sundresses of some kind, as she isn’t fond of the feeling of wearing a skirt. Ever since the beginning of high school, Hailey has made sure to apply some light makeup, but this rarely if ever goes beyond foundation, concealer and mascara. Typically, Hailey wears a plain cross necklace, consisting of a cross on a chain.

On the day she was casted, Hailey was wearing a white three-quarter sleeved bolero over a periwinkle t-shirt, three-quarter length denim jeans, as well as white flats. She was wearing her usual cross necklace, as well as an assortment of rubber wristbands on her left wrist which featured acronyms including WWJD (What Would Jesus Do?), FROG (Fully Rely On God), and ASAP (Always Stop and Pray).
[+] mona lisas and mad hatters
ImageImageImageImage
Appearance Tracker!
[+] a soiled dove finding herself
Image Tonya Collins - Got messy. - Unpretty - TLC
Memories: Child
Pregame: Rain
Prom: Honey
Trip: Furbies
Island: Girl - Way - Delicious - Rakshasa
Tonya by Irina!
Tonya by Ryuki!
[+] a damsel no longer
Image Kelly Nguyen: Couldn't claw back up. - 1234 - Feist
Memories:
Pregame: Universe - Puppies
Trip: Interesting
Island: Holiday - Play - Down - Robot - Unicorn
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] a sheriff trying to keep the peace
Image Adele Jones: Believed. - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself - Lair - Collisions
Trip: Down
Island: Hunger - Darwinism - Mario - Lucifer - House
[+] a cowboy looking for something to ride
ImageMike Brown: Spoke up. - Oh, What A World - Kacey Musgraves
Memories: Timog
Pregame:
Trip: Life
Island: Steady - Miles - Dive
Mike by Ryuki!
[+] tumbleweeds
[+] the town crier whispered
Image Keisha Higgins-Bell - Scouring out her next scoop. - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Meanwhile: Wings - Persuasion - Everything
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
Keisha by Kotori!
[+] v8
Ji-won "Daniel" Song is just praying along. - I know that you're a sucker for anything acoustic.
Anna-Lynn "Ashlei" Mercado is staying in the spotlight. - Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
DeDe Dixon is the best. Definitely.
Pari Shirazi has been wreaking havoc since 2000!
Abby Davis wants to be in the know.
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

Brackie's girl Maya is finished!
[+] V7
Mains
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

Yonagoda's kids Leah and Vasily are finally done!
[+] V7
Mains

Return to “Artist's Alley”