B019 - Wolfe, Daniel "Dan"[/DECEASED]

All the characters who participated in Version Three are listed here, with a complete profile for each.
Megami†

B019 - Wolfe, Daniel "Dan"[/DECEASED]

Post by Megami† »

DECEASED

Name: Daniel Wolfe
Grade: 12
School: Southridge High School
Hobbies and Interests: Bass guitar, writing and trail riding.

Appearance: Daniel stands at 5'10 and weighs in at 180lbs. He does work out to keep a certain amount of tone on himself. He has shoulder length brown/blonde hair, with deep green eyes. His has a normal sized nose, and his face just gives off an overall stern feel to it. His favourite attire, and attire during the game will be a pair of cut off shorts, his Nike shox runners, and his favorite Rage Against the Machine t-shirt.

Biography: Dan grew up in San Diego and moved to Highland Beach in grade 10. He has yet to have any real problems with anyone at the school, other than your typical, "I don't like you, you don't like me." attitude from a few students. He quickly befriended Pearl Odessa and began the formations of a garage band. Dan takes his bass inspirations mainly from his idolization of Tim Commerford from Rage Against the Machine, and has also taken inspiration from Flea of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Playing music is just a relief for Dan, seeing as he can let his creative side take over.

Scholastically Dan excels in Political Sciences and English. His dream is to become a high school English teacher. His interest is political sciences stemmed from his love of Rage Against the Machine. He took the lyrics to heart, and through becoming a teacher he hopes to be able to leave a lasting effect on the youth of the future, that they have the power to change the future for themselves.

Dan's family is your run of the mill family. Both of his parents are auto-workers, and they are a happy family. His mother has a slightly unhealthy love of Disney memorabilia, but it doesn't bother anyone. His father has always encouraged Dan both emotionally and financially in everything Dan does outside the house and school. His most recent financial contribution came in the form of a new Ernie Ball MusicMan Stingray bass for Dan.

Outside of school, Dan enjoys jamming with the band, attending local music shows, writing lyrics, and participating in rallies for certain causes. One of the best moments in his life was being able to attend the Coachella 2007 Music Festival to see RATM live. Front row, center. One of Dan's other great passions, is trail riding on his mountain bike. He loves to put his headphones on and go ride hard. He recently got a part-time job at a Burger King just to pay for his new Norco bike and the upgrades he made to it.

Dan is also a die hard Anaheim Ducks and San Diego Chargers fan. Sports are one of those things though that Dan is good at, but hes never enjoyed the overall attitude of over competitiveness that organized sports teams can bring.

Advantages: Dan is extremely creative, and a pretty solid actor so he may be able to get himself out of some situations others couldn't.
Disadvantages: Despite his creative nature, and acting ability, he is easily frustrated, and once he becomes frustrated he begins to act extremely rash.

Designated Number: Male Student no. 19
---
Designated Weapon: Pipewrench
Conclusions: Great, Coleson had goths and punks, Denton had thugs and religious freaks, and Southridge seems to be teeming with bulky football players and music types. I must admit, I'm not too sure about this guy. His acting ability could come in handy, but at the same time if his temper gets to him he'll probably make a stupid mistake and die for it. I'll keep my eye on this one, he could go either way.

DECEASED
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “V3 Student Roster”