All Down Hill From Here

The northern side of the island gives way to a sparkling blue ocean and a never-ending strip of white sands. Make sure not to get too caught up in the spectacular view, lest it be the last thing you ever see.
Theseus†

All Down Hill From Here

Post by Theseus† »

((Lenny Priestly continued from All Time Low))

Lenny Priestly stumbled onto the shore, the announcements still in his ears.

There weren't many students left. Lenny couldn't believe he made it this far. He lasted this long. He felt numb, not whole. Ever since he left the cottage, ever since his sister died, he felt like a different person. No, he was still Lenny Priestly. He knew that, but he felt more...free. Not happy free, but as if his burden has been lifted, yet he was still trapped. Trapped in a cage with no care what so ever.

Lenny knew what he would do. He would kill everyone.

No one deserved to live anymore. They were all liars.

He had did everything he could to protect his sister, and she was dead.

Dead.

It was his fault. He wasn't strong enough, fast enough, smart enough. He wasn't vicious, ruthless, evil enough.

That would change. They would all die.

Thanks to Danya, Lenny knew the name of the boy who shot his sister. Gabe. Gabe would die. Lenny was also saddened to know that Bobby Jacks was dead. It's not that he liked Bobby, he hated him, but Lenny felt a sense of kin with him. They were one in the same, and the stupid boy went and took his own life.

Lenny also would kill Lulu. She was the last of the group that took Elizabeth.

He had a lot of killing to do, and he knew it. After putting in a new clip into his handgun, he sat on a rock in the jungle at the edge of the shore. There was no rush. He might as well enjoy his last days of life.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Yossarian†

Post by Yossarian† »

((Jordan Redfield continued from Journey Through Pressure))

Seriously, Danya will be soooo dead for this...

Jordan Redfield had a really tough time on the island. Random encounters with people who wanted to kill him? Check. All allies dead? Check. Some pain in the ass injuries (thank God, not literally!)? Check. Running like a madman through the jungle, with arrow stuck in his hip, from place to place because of Danger Zones everywhere? Fucking check.

Finally, Jordan's collar stopped beeping, when he entered the Northern Coast area. With a sigh of relief he looked at the coastline. It was a beautiful sight. Too bad, he had more suppressing matters on his hea... in his body. He spotted one of the trees, that fell down on the sand during some storm probably. He sat down, and leaned his back on the log. It was time to remove this shit out of him, finally.

Jordan took out his first aid kit from the daypack, and opened it. He looked at the contents. Jordan certainly wasn't a skilled person in first aid, and most of his knowledge about it came from playing Metal Gear Solid 3. This one however... Looked pretty obvious. Use some alcohol rub on your hands, remove the arrow (tough part), disinfect the wound (ouch!), use some dressing to stem bleeding, and bandage it. Eventually, use some painkillers if it still hurts. Piece of cake?

Yeah, right.

He took off his polo and tanktop (now with fashionable hole in it), and then looked at his wound. It looked almost as he thought - awful. At least it wasn't so big as he supposed, so he hoped, the sewing wasn't really necessary. He wasn't really good at sewing, not to mention sewing your own body in not so comfortable place to do it. But enough of this digressions.

"Ok. Let's do this..."

First, the alcohol rub. Dealing with the wound with dirty hands is like asking for death. Then, it was time for the arrow. Jordan grabbed it with both hands, and closed his eyes.

All right. Think of something nice, think of something nice, thing of somethi...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! FUUUUUUUUCK!"

The arrow was finally out. But of course, it wasn't over, time for the round two - disinfecting the wound.

No screaming this time... Only hissing. It still hurt like a bitch though.

Fortunately, the worst part was over. He put the dressing to the wound and quickly bandaged it to bind it in one place. Finally he took two Paracetamol tablets, ate it, and drank some water.

Finally over.

He looked at the arrow. The blood was still dripping from it.

"Thanks Renee. This present you gave me is just lovable."

He hid it in the daypack. It was still a weapon (kinda), and you never know when you'll need one. Then he packed all the first aid stuff back in the kit (he also spotted the gloves there. How the hell did he missed them before?), and also hid it. Oh, and just to be prepared for another out-of-nowhere attack, he took out his colt, and loaded the sixth bullet. Now he was ready for everything.

Jordan was breathing deeply. He decided to relax, and watch the ocean for some time.

Do it now, no time for it later. It can be only worse from this point...

Certainly truth, especially considering the fact, Lenny Priestly was sitting on a rock, about 300 feet from his location. And there was no way, he couldn't heard his scream...

((I have a metric system in Poland, so I'm not exactly sure, if I didn't made the distance too long/short in foots. PM me if I screwed it up.))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Yossarian. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

((haha, you did fine, except it's "feet" not "foots" but that's understandable. I don't get why we have the American metric system, because in school we have to learn the other metric system. It has practically no use))

((Apparantly I used Neil's name, editing it out, man I miss him Image ))

Lenny heard someone shouting, what sounded like pure agony. He knew that sound, that pain. Everyone felt it on this island. The sound was close, and Lenny stood up, and looked in the direction of the sound. Moving through the trees, he spotted Jordan Redfield.

Lenny stood, watching as the boy finished up cleaning his wound, then stared off at the ocean.

Lenny remembered when he ran into Jordan, what seemed like so long ago. Elizabeth was alive then. The world hadn't collapsed from under him. That day, Lenny Priestly and Jordan talked. There was no fight, it was humane. They just talked. Lenny had told him that going out of your way to eliminate all the competition you could was stupid. He told Jordan he had a mission. That was to protect Elizabeth.

That was then, this was now.

Lenny had also told Jordan that the next time they met, there would be a fight.

Lenny Priestly wasn't a liar.

He could easily shoot the boy right now, right in the back, but there was no point. No honor there. He deserved better. Lenny hated everyone now. He had no point to live, nothing to move him on except hatred of those on this island that took his sister away.

Lenny kept his distance from the boy, and leaned against a tree.

"Hey Jordan. It's been a while."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Yossarian†

Post by Yossarian† »

"Hey Jordan. It's been a while."

And so, all his plans about resting, went straight down to hell...

It's been a while... Only 2 people, who he met during those 12 days, were still alive: Quincy, and Lenny. And Jordan definitely didn't heard any English accent in this voice...

Jordan considered his options. He could turn back to Lenny immediately, and shoot him right now... But probably Lenny was holding him at the gunpoint, so any rapid move would end with a hole in Jordan's head. So he slowly stood up, the colt was lowered.

"It certainly was, Lenny..."

He turned slowly in voice direction. And there he was. Lenny Priestly. The same and yet, so much different Lenny Priestly he met several days ago. At first, he looked at his bandaged ear (or rather, the remains of it), and other injuries. And there he thought for a second, that HE had a tough time on the island... No, apparently Lenny had even worse time. Second thing - no Elizabeth in sight. According to announcements, she was dead, killed by Gabe McCallum. Jordan didn't know, what to think about it... He knew, there was no way to tell, whether it was Lenny and Elizabeth's fault, or Gabe's... And that's because, there was probably no other guy like Jordan, who knew, the Danya's descriptions of death were such a load of crap.

The last observation however, uncovered the veil almost completely. Lenny was filled with HATE. No matter who was guilty. Anger aura was radiating from him so much, Jordan was surprised it didn't killed him, and any other living object in 100 feet radius.

This... Isn't good.

Yeah? I figured that much myself, thank you.

You don't understand. In terms of weaponry, you are equal. Maybe even you have a slight advantage. Problem lies somewhere else. You are on the beach, completely exposed. This fallen tree is not big enough, to be a good cover. Rocks are too far from you. It would be good to jump in those trees and bushes near the tree line... But he's already there, so it's not that easy as well. Anyway, proceed extremely cautious. If you see any dangerous moves from him, duck, fire as many bullets to keep him busy, and run toward the bushes. Only then, you have any chances.

Jordan took a mental note about those advices. He knew, they will fight. Just as they promised. But Jordan definitely didn't want to start it right now. Appealing to reason was pointless now. But maybe he'll manage to distract him somehow?

"Wow, Lenny... You look like, you just got back from war, or something..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Yossarian. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

"Wow, Lenny... You look like, you just got back from war, or something..."

"Yeah well...it was something like that."

Lenny Priestly looked at Jordan. Before the island they had played guitar together a couple times, shared jokes, now things were different. Lenny didn't even think of the old times though, all he saw was what everyone had became. Murderers, killers. Liars.

They had taken Elizabeth away from him.

"Jordan, I can tell you're a tough kid. You made it this far. There's not many of us left you know."

Lenny looked pass Jordan and saw the ocean.

"Enjoying some scenery? I don't blame you. Gotta take a break from the killing every once in a while."

Lenny knew what would happen.

He was sure Jordan knew what would happen too. They would both fight here. Maybe even die here.

"I'll tell you what. Just because of that beautiful ocean behind you, I'll give you a choice Jordan. You got a gun? I'm sure you do. Everyone seems to have one now a days. You can aim it at me right now, and I'll let you take the first shot. Or we can go out on that beach, our guns put aside, and beat the pulp out of each other with our fists. Or if you're feeling especially frisky, I can take out this katana I got off of Anna and we can slice each up. Really, I don't care what happens. Just know that I plan to kill you one way or another."

Lenny winked at the boy.

It was true, he didn't care what happened. He was full of so much hate, so much anger at everyone, that no matter what happened, he would be happy. Maybe death would be his release.

Escape from this island would only come in the form of death.

Lenny just had to find someone good enough to take his life. He wouldn't make it easy.

Until then though, he had lives to take. He had to make Elizabeth's death right.
Yossarian†

Post by Yossarian† »

Ok... that was unexpected... He's actually giving you a chance to choose weapon. If he really has katana, you should reject this option. In hand to hand combat you should be equal, but why bother? This guy gives you a first shot. Just make a hole right through his body, and that's it. He's asking for death, if you ask me...

Jordan took his colt, and aimed at Lenny's chest. His face was emotionless.

That's right, you can end it in no ti...

"I choose fists"

And with those words, Jordan lowered his hand, hid his weapon in the pack, and then threw it on the ground.

Wait, what?

"You know, just a few hours ago, I made a promise to... someone. I promised, that I will win this game, without attacking first. You know... without being 'the bad guy', Danya tries to make me... So as much as I like your offer to shoot you, I must refuse."

Damn you, and damn your promise. You'll regret that, I'm telling you...

Jordan clenched his fist, and made a pseudo-boxing guard. He knew nothing of any martial arts, but on the contrary, neither did Lenny. The chances were equal.

"Come on..."
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Lenny almost felt regret that Jordan didn't fire at him. If he hit Lenny, it could easily be the finishing shot Lenny needed to escape this hell he was in. If it wasn't, Lenny would be in another gunfight. Then he would take Jordan's life. Though, Jordan wasn't like the others that Lenny had met on this island. He had a noble mindset. A noble way of thinking. A noble way of playing.

"That's going to get you killed some day you know. You're good spirit. If I don't break it, someone else will. What if I had tricked you just to get you to put your gun away. Mine is still in my hand. Boom. You're dead. You're lucky I'm not a liar either."

Lenny reached back and took out the hatchet he had tucked in his jeans towards the rear, and placed it in his pack. He then tucked his handgun in the back of his pants, just in case.

Lenny moved his pack towards a bushy area by the tree, and hid is pack there. The last thing he wanted was someone to come by and pick him clean. Though where it was now, you would have to trip over the bush, then look back at the bush to see there was a pack hidden beneath it.

Lenny started to walk forward, and when he was close to Jordan he said, "I guess I'll be starting this Mr. good guy."

Lenny broke into a sprint and threw all of his anger, his force, his hatred in a tackle at Jordan.
Yossarian†

Post by Yossarian† »

"What if I had tricked you just to get you to put your gun away. Mine is still in my hand. Boom. You're dead. You're lucky I'm not a liar either."

Jordan smiled under his nose

"Well, lets just say, I have some kind of natural instinct telling me who speaks truth, and who lies."

Go me, I suppose...

Lenny was getting closer...

You know what? I should just leave you alone at this point, for being complete imbecile. You sure, you want to win? Never mind. Let's give it another try. He'll attack you in a second...

"I guess I'll be starting this Mr. good guy." Lenny's slow steps changed into charge. Not much time left before clash.

If you would attack a guy without any clothing/armor/whatever, with wounded side, where would you attack?

The wound... or the solar plexus

so cover those to points, and counterattack. No time for other advices now

Jordan quickly hid his wound and plexus behind his (let's be honest) unprofessional guard. The impact was big, Jordan almost felt Lenny's rage and hate penetrating right through his body, before taking two small steps back. Once again he felt a pain in his hip. Not because of the tackle, it didn't hit him there... But it was still a fresh wound, and every frantic movement was making the situation worse.

But it wasn't that bad, as he originally thought. Lenny was close enough to deliver some decent counterattack, so Jordan didn't waste any second to perform an uppercut with his left hand, in Lenny's chin.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Lenny felt the impact of Jordan's fist on his chin, and while he felt the contact of the fist, the adrenaline of the fight kept the pain down. At least for now. Lenny kept pressing into Jordan though, not wanting to break off yet.

No thoughts, only the image of a bloody Jordan were in Lenny's mind. Using this to fuel him, Lenny decided to perform a strike of his own. Now, granted Lenny wasn't a fighter. He wasn't an athlete nor did he take any sort of self defense classes. Everything he did was sloppy and just from what he saw on TV, and what his instincts put forth.

Lenny Priestly relied solely on his hatred, his anger, to fuel him. To keep him punching harder, moving faster than his opponent.

So since he was already in on Jordan, and after he felt the impact on his chin, Lenny brought his right knee up in a strike, hoping to hit Jordan in his stomach, or anywhere in that area.
Lexi†

Post by Lexi† »

((Continued from Hands Up, Guns Out))

As she ran through the foliage, sweat running down her face as her heart pounded through her chest, the newest announcement in her ears, Danya's mocking tones ringing loudly through the various loudspeakers, crushing the hopes and fears alike of all the students left, Shamee was on a mission. As soon as she heard the various names called out, she felt nothing, just statistics. She was alive and that was all that mattered. Emma and Andrea would meet her at the coast, the collars would be taken off and then they could find a way to contact the goverment and get saved. They had been there for nearly two weeks now, they should be easy to find. Couldn't the army track the cameras through the internet or something. They were always doing it on CSI and shows like that. Hoping in her heart that soon the announcement would end and silence would keep her alert, suddenly one name brought her to a standstill. Bobby Jacks.

Letting out an anguished scream, Shameeca threw her gun to the floor, her voice hoarse from her days of tough living. Slamming her fist into the now hard dirt, indistinguishible words coming out of her mouth. The one guy she had thought would last longest, maybe even make it off the island, was dead. And not even by being killed by someone, taking his own life. A cowards way to die after all he had been through, someone who had taken so many, meant so much. And now Bobby was gone, Emma vanished again and Shameeca realised that she was now truely alone on the island till she made it till the coast. But with Bobby dead, what chance did she have? What chance did anyone have now?

The salty hot taste of her tears alerted Shameeca to the thought that she was crying. For the first time, after all the deaths, she hadn't cried. Even when people had bleed to death in front of her, Shameeca hadn't wept. But now with just a name being announced, whatever remained of her world had crumbled in pieces. Sure Danya had been wrong earlier, but what good was that thought now? She couldn't believe it, but it was true. Barely even hearing the rest of the mocked names, only Elizabeth making a break through to her ears, Shameeca realised that she needed to get moving again. Just because Bobby had died didn't mean that she had to as well. Emma was going to meet her soon.

As she neared the edge, she could see the water in the distance, its glistening light beautful in the light of the day. The black teenager couldn't believe that she had made it so far when others who should be alive hadn't. Bobby should still be there, still fighting, hunting that bastard Len..

All of a sudden, the aforementioned boy popped into her view on the coast fighting with someone that Shameeca vaguely recognized, Jayden or something like that. This wasn't good at all, what with this being where the three girls were going to meet. With Lizzy dead, Lenny would be uncontrollable. Even when the sister was alive, the boy was still a monster, back when he had started that twisted game with her and James. Sure, Shameeca had techinally won it, but only her and Bobby had made it out alive. Suddenly she realised it. Others may have a grudge, but Lenny Priestly had challenged her to stop him. Now she was the only one left who could do that.

Grabbing the rifle off her shoulder and counting the ammo, Shameeca realised that she only had two bullets left, the others lost in the battle with Boxer. Grasping the gun in her hand, she walked slowly into the clear plain, glaring at the boy with him in her sights. Her shoulder burning as she lifted the barrell up, she got the boy in her sights, the grappling making it harder to get a clear shot. Finally as she got a good position, she fired the gun, the recoil hard. It went wide, missing the pair and the girl reloaded as fast as she could. Shameeca knew she had to make this shot count, or it would be the end of her.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Lexi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Yossarian†

Post by Yossarian† »

Jordan's fist connected with Lenny's chin... which gave him absolutely nothing. Maybe it's because of adrenaline, or maybe because Lenny was a monster, but his opponent felt ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, dammit. He was only pissed off even more. Jordan went back to defense, when Lenny resumed his flurry of punches. His strikes were powerful, but it looked like Jordan were able to block them all. He didn't wanted to count future bruises on his arms, though.

Take it easy Jordan. Maybe his attacks are strong and fast, but he's exposing himself more and more with every strike. Answer him with one shot in the weak spot, when the time will be right!

It looked like, the time had come several moments later. After few another punches Lenny raised his right knee in attempt to hit him in the torso. That was it. Jordan was ready to crouch down, block this one too, and probably deliver some painful shot in the crotch.

Here we...

BANG!

Bang?

"Ugh..."

The gunshot distracted him for this one little moment, and Lenny's knee connected with Jordan's stomach. The surfer felt extreme, pulsating pain. He took few steps back, before falling on his knees. He tried to catch a few deep breaths, but he knew, the inevitable was coming...

Jordan returned his last meal at the Jailhouse, and now he felt extremely sick and bad. What was more, he was now at the complete mercy... of merciless psychopath. He could only hope, Lenny was also distracted by the mysterious gunshot...
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Lenny was surprised his knee kick worked, and right before he was going to throw another punch he heard the unmistakable sound of a gunshot.

Lenny froze, and the first thought that crossed his mind was Jordan had the guts to cheat.

Got to give the kid credit

Though, when Lenny didn't feel the pain or jolt of the gunshot, or feel the warm sticky blood he knew it didn't come from Jordan. Jordan had no weapons in his hands. Which meant it was someone else. An interloper.

Lenny looked around, trying to find out where the shooter was, but he saw no one.

"Sorry Jordan, I promise we'll continue our fight in a minute."

With that, Lenny reached behind him and pulled out his handgun which was tucked into the back of his jeans. He held it in front of him, aiming towards the jungle, then closed the distance between him and Jordan.

Maybe this will be it. The person that can finally kill me. The hunter that can finally release me from this hell.

"Come out you coward! Face me like a man!"

Lenny moved his handgun back and forth, aiming everywhere.

Lenny didn't know who the shooter was aiming at. It could be just another player, after both Lenny and Jordan. Or it could be someone with a grudge against Jordan, or a grudge against Lenny. So many possibilities. Though, what mattered was someone did shoot at them, and Lenny was in the middle of a fight with Jordan. He didn't want anyone messing that up. Either the person killed them now, or he would be killed.

"Stop hiding! Face me!"
Lexi†

Post by Lexi† »

"You mean like a woman. Remember me, Lenny? You challenged me to a game, and I want to finish it right now" came the girls voice, loud and confident as she stepped out of the trees, her gun raised at the other figure, taking a slow step forwards with every few seconds. She wasn't going to hide from Lenny, Shameeca Mitchell was going to fight her ground. Never did she back down from a fight when she had a chance of winning, nor when she felt it was right. Even in her gand days, Shamee never turned her back and she wasn't going to start now. Looking over to the side, she saw Jayden/Jordan, whom Shame still couldn't remember his name on his knees on the floor, the fight obviously going against him. If she managed to kill Lenny, she would take the guy to find Emma and Andrea and get the collar freed.

"Hey, Jordan, get out of here. Find Andrea and Emma, they know a way to get rid of the collars! Run" she cried out to the boy as she never took her eyes off Lenny, pupils flicking to the handgun and back. Could she outshoot him, the boy who had killed so many when she had killed only one. Not that she was proud of killing the boy, but it had been in self defence. This was different though, this was something more. To take a life when saving your own was one thing, but openly challenging someone to a fight to the death was another. There was only two ways out of this, victory or death.

Clunk

Suddenly every bone in her body went cold as the gun misfired, an almost silent sound as the gun refused to fire as she pulled the trigger. Suddenly, whatever advantage she had was gone. Unsure if Lenny had heard the sound or not, her mind raced of options of what to do. Should she run, beg, bluff or attack? So many options briefly flickering through her mind like sparks from a fire but there was only one way truely out of this. Only one way she could go out without having the shame of giving up. Never give up. Never.

Flinging the gun to the side and drawing the wrench from her side in one smooth motion, Shameeca rushed forwards, hoping that she could hit Lenny in the small distance before he could shoot her down. Raising her weapon as she moved towards him, one thought rested in her mind. If she were to die today, she would try and do this pyschopath as much damage as she could before she did.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Lexi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Yossarian†

Post by Yossarian† »

Jordan was wondering, why his body had give up so quickly. Exhaust? Lack of proper food? Constant stress? Powerful hit? Every of these? Whatever it was, it prevented him from moving any single muscle. Ok, controlled moving, because his hands were shaking all the time.

Fortunately there was no killing blow from Lenny. He promised Jordan to be back in a moment, after he'll deal with the shooter. And from the voice he heard, it seemed, the shooter was Shameeca Mitchell. It also seemed that, Jordan wasn't the only living enemy of Lenny.

"Hey, Jordan, get out of here. Find Andrea and Emma, they know a way to get rid of the collars! Run"

"Wh..." He couldn't even say anything properly in his condition. The news however, was a pretty good stimulant for his brain, which was working light speed now.

Andrea? But she's dead, Isn't sheremove collars? How? It's impossiblerun? Wherewhat? And what's with Lennywill she get out of it alive?

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!! Take a deep breath. Count to ten... And then stand up, get to your pack, take the gun. Count to ten again, and shoot Lenny in the back, while he's distracted, got it?

Yeah...

Lenny already took his gun, and went in Shameeca's direction. No one will be interested in him for a while.

Okay... okay... breath deeply

It wasn't that easy, but it was working. Jordan felt it. His body began to stabilize.

Now... 1... 2... 3... 4... 5...

((Jordan is still kneeling on the ground, just saying. Also, from now on, feel free to skip me in the post order, to get your death done))
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

((Minor GM'ing approved by Lexi))

Shameeca.

Lenny remembered her clearly. He hated her probably as much as she hated him. Though, in her defense, she did a good job of getting people to support her to win James back. Too bad James died...and almost everyone else. Truth is, most of the people from that incident, which took place on this very shore, were now dead. Not many of them were left to challenge Lenny. To get revenge for what happened. For everyone that died. For everything that went wrong.

He watched curiously as she brought up her gun, and while he was about to make a dash towards cover (he wanted to be beat. He wanted to die, but he wasn't just going to give that privileged to anyone. They would have to earn it) he saw that nothing happened. No gunshot. Nothing.

Lenny didn't have time to think of all the possibilities before Shameeca threw her gun down, and pulled out a wrench. Lenny then saw her charging at him. He saw the same hatred in her eyes that he felt in his own self.

"Hold on Jordan, our fights not over yet."

With that, Lenny lowered his gun, and felt the impact of the wrench against his body. It hurt. It hurt a lot. Lenny let out a grunt and felt another blow into his stomach.

I'll give you three hits Shameeca...three...you earned them...

Crack

Lenny felt the pain go to his bones. That was the third strike.

Managing to pull up his gun, he let out, "Say hey to Bobby for me."

Lenny pulled the trigger twice, aiming at Shameeca's body.

Return to “Northern Coast”