Death and All His Friends

Unlike the rest of the base, the storehouse is still largely intact from its glory days forty years ago, other than the conspicuous fact that all the windows are gone, the glass broken out of their frames. Inside the massive steel doors, one would not find anything useful. The only thing the soldiers left when they abandoned the island outpost were crates, chairs, and a decently sized table where they used to play cards. To the immediate left of the doors are the words "10/31/1967, PFC Herman Clemets won his first arm-wrestling tournament, scoring a massive upset over SSgt Westmore, the unbeaten champ. Just in time for us to get out of this hellhole, too!" spraypainted in bright green.
Solitair†

Post by Solitair† »

He said I'm going to buy this place and burn it down
I'm going to put it six feet underground
He said I'm going to buy this place and watch it fall
Stand here beside me baby in the crumbling walls
Oh I'm going to buy this place and start a fire
Stand here until I fill all your heart's desires
Because I'm going to buy this place and see it burn
Do back the things it did to you in return

At this point, Dane was beyond caring, or so he thought. After all, a massive wound to the leg was nothing to sneeze at, and he'd managed to survive that, hadn't he?

In reality, though, he wasn't prepared for the pain that Anna Grout, whom he had stupidly forgotten was there, would soon inflict. Her fire ax nearly cleaved his forearm in two, shattering his bones with a sickening crack, and his screams soon intermingled with and surpassed hers. Blood flowed out of the wound like water out of a spilled bottle, causing Dane to panic and try to clasp his mangled arm to his chest in a futile effort to stop the bleeding. This only caused him that much more pain, so he let go of his hand and collapsed to the ground again, with a large bloodstain dominating his shirt.

Ah, ah, ah
He said Oh I'm going to buy a gun and start a war
If you can tell me something worth fighting for
Oh and I'm going to buy this place, that's what I said
Blame it upon a rush of blood to the head to the head

"What's wrong with you?" he whispered hoarsely at Anna, a shape at the edge of his failing vision. "All I wanted... All I wanted..." He couldn't finish. He remembered Dennis's outburst at the lookout tower and his pent-up frustration at his stupidity. But how was what he just did any different? He could have chosen any one of the unoccupied rooms on the top floor, and yet he burst into the one he knew was full of armed and emotionally frayed girls.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Solitair. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

(I'm going to make this short and sweet. My mind is shutting down but I don't want to put this off.)

Dane told Madison his name. She didn't feel any safer: in fact she felt even more afraid. The door knob turned suddenly. Madison tensed up and her grip on the gun tightened. She shut her eyes tightly, waiting for the worst to happen. She could hear the door opening and the finger that was held over the trigger to the gun shook. When she heard a loud slicing sound...

Oh my god oh my god oh my god.

"G-Get away from her!" she said right after Anna, at the top of her lungs.

Madison let out a hysteric scream and she fired the gun without any other thought. Her eyes were closed shut so there was no specific direction that the bullets were going, but the sum total was that five rounds were fired out of the machine gun, and at least one of them was going to hit someone. She could hear Dane screaming once she fired and her eyes opened to see part of his arm severed off, and instantly she was ashamed. Dane wasn't dangerous at all. Why didn't Madison see this beforehand? Oh god, not again... please let him be alright. Suddenly the thought of killing an innocent kid made her sick.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ciel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Solitair†

Post by Solitair† »

He could barely see Madison; her face was beginning to blur. He recalled that she was a bit of a wallflower around school, just like he was. The two of them talked once or twice, and once worked together on a science project, but other than that, they never associated. Dane regretted that.

"Madison," he said. "I'm so..." He ran out of breath before he could finish.

(And) honey
All the movements you're starting to make
See me crumble and fall on my face
And I know the mistakes that I made
See it all disappear without a trace
And they call as they beckon you on
They said start as you mean to go on
Start as you mean to go on

Contrary to popular belief, his life did not flash before his eyes. Apparently his subconscious decided that it was too boring, that it lacked the emotional impact necessary for the drama of the island and the game. Instead, it focused on one scene, something that Dane thought he'd forgotten earlier...

---

"So." Dane was at a loss for words. Being assigned an unknown student as a research partner was never a terribly exciting prospect, but he actually ended up with one of the most unpleasant choices possible, or at least this was the consensus of his classmates.

"Let's just get this over with, shall we?" his partner answered, obviously as uncomfortable with the process as Dane was.

"Right..." Dane said uneasily. He pulled the top book on the stack they'd assembled at the library and began to flip through it. As he read, he got less and less comfortable with the book, while his partner's expression remained unchanged. Finally he let the book drop to his lap and let his curiosity take hold. "You're not bothered by this at all, then?" he asked.

His partner lowered his own book so that he could glance at Dane over the edge. His message was clear: 'I'm trying to read. You're spoiling everything.' And yet what he actually said was, "Why would I be?"

He said I'm going to buy this place and see it go
Stand here beside my baby watch the orange glow
Some'll laugh and some just sit and cry
But you just sit down there and you wonder why
So I'm going to buy a gun and start a war
If you can tell me something worth fighting for
And I'm going to buy this place, that's what I said
Blame it upon a rush of blood to the head

"Well, it just seems that you've picked the darkest authors in the library here. Franz Kafka, H.P. Lovecraft, Chuck Palahniuk... Everything's so cynical and pessimistic."

"Yes, we're supposed to pick a common theme among writers, remember? I just picked one I was familiar with. Do you have another suggestion?"

"Well, no," Dane admitted. "I don't really know that much about literature. It's just that, well, you know that one story, 'Guts'? It's just so..." He chose to make a disgusted face rather than finish his thought.

He certainly wasn't expecting his partner to grab his collar and glare at him, his book hanging from his other hand, no longer worthy of attention. "Here's how this works, pillock. I'm the successful student, you are the athletic dullard. I fully expect to do the lion's share of the work and give you a wholly undeserved A, but in return I expect you to get some fucking culture in your life, alright?"

"This is culture?" Dane exclaimed, slamming his book, Chuck Palahniuk's Haunted, on the table. "All I'm seeing here is an endless stream of doom and gloom, and in Lovecraft's case, the most racist bullshit I've ever read! How the hell is this good literature?"

"You don't get out much, do you?" his partner sneered. "Consider ourselves lucky that we're too sheltered to have ever felt crushing disappointment in our lives. You think you're actually helping people with your soup kitchens, Dane? Sure, you may be keeping them alive and fed, but their lives are still a lost cause, and they'll still be miserable until the day they die!"

"Excuse me," Dane heard the librarian say. As per usual, she quietly snuck up on potential trouble on her domain and nipped it in the bud. "I'm going to have to ask the two of you to leave." Dane was mortified. He'd always been a good student, and the librarian had never spoken ill of him before.

And honey
All the movements you're starting to make
See me crumble and fall on my face
And I know the mistakes that I made
See it all disappear without a trace
And they call as they beckon you on
They said start as you mean to go on
As you mean to go on, as you mean to go on

"I'm willing to discuss this further at either of our houses," his partner said as he got up from the table, carrying the stack of books to the checkout desk. "Either one is acceptable, but if we choose yours, please don't serve me any tea. I hate tea."

Dane silently glared at his partner. "What did you expect from me?" he was told. "Just because we're from the same country doesn't mean I'm going to be nice to you. I don't play favorites."

---

Why him? Why did he see that? Was he right? Did life amount to nothing more than hardship, disappointment and pain? Judging by Dane's last week of life, all signs pointed to yes.

You may have been on to something after all, Quincy, Dane thought, right before his eyes clouded over.

So meet me by the bridge, meet me by the lane
When am I going to see that pretty face again
Meet me on the road, meet me where I said
Blame it all upon
A rush of blood to the head

Dane Zygmunt - Deceased
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Solitair. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Super Llama†

Post by Super Llama† »

It took Laeil a few moments before she could stand herself back up. As quickly as the crippling fear came, it left, leaving a gaping void in it's place. She could almost feel it; a dull, aching throb in her chest that she was sure only existed in her head.

She was disgusted with herself, disgusted that she would cling to life so desparately, that she would accept all the abuse and hardships that were forced on her, simply because she was afraid to die. No ambitions, no dreams for the future, just the primal fear of the great unknown that lay at the end of life. Even her own mind was starting to remind her how disgusting it was, and telling her with the person she hated most in life.

"It's ironic, isn't it? How wanting to live is the coward's way out."

"Shut. Up."

Now that she was starting to get used to it, Anthony's voice was eliciting the same feeling of irritation that it had when he was still alive. I just need rest. That's it. I just need to rest, and everything will be better. Her body still trembling a bit, and the tears still falling of their own accord, she shuffled through the front door of the storehouse. Moving further into the building, she stopped as her foot hit something, looking down to find the body of Troy McCann, mutilated in a rather sadistic manner, which did absolutely nothing to help her current situation. "Shit..." She began to feel dizzy. REALLY dizzy. Reaching out for something to her right that she was certain was there in order to keep herself upright, she looked over to find out that it wasn't, and fell right over with a loud thud, wincing in pain as she landed right on her arm. So engaged with her current problems, she didn't notice the voices coming from upstairs, though there was no way she couldn't have heard the gunshots.

"What?"

"Uh oh. Looks like trouble." Laeil could hear mocking laughter. "Be sure to look extra pathetic when they come down for you. Maybe they'll take pity on you and let you live. Or maybe they'll just slaughter you like a pig."

"No..." She could feel the fear and blind panic returning. She could imagine herself, in vivid detail, getting killed just like Anthony did: slowly, painfully, mercilessly, and leaving her without a shred of dignity. She tried to get up, to run as far away as she could, but her fatigue had decided to team up with her crippling fear to prevent that, her body practically screaming, "Enough! You need rest!" After a few futile attempts to getting back up, she finally gave up, curling up into a ball, keeping as tight a grip on her sword as she could manage.

"Holy shit. I didn't think you'd actually DO it."

"Help me...somebody help me...Mom, Dad, Aunt Meryl, Uncle Joesph, Maggie...somebody..."

"Mom? Dad? Maggie? What happened to 'I'll never forgive them for what they've done to me?'"

"..."

"How about asking ME for help while you're at it, since you're so desparate you're asking dead people for help? Of course, you wouldn't get it even if you HADN'T killed me."

"Stop it...just stop it..."

"Hell, even Maggie wouldn't help you after what you said to her." She could swear she felt a hand, cold as ice, on her shoulder. "Face it, Lyn. Anybody who knows you, anybody that could help you, they'd rather just watch you die."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Super Llama.
blastinus

Post by blastinus »

(Jimmy Trejo continued from Night Diving)

Oh crap! I recognize this place. Now I know I'm lost.

The familiar shape of the Storehouse made Jimmy's heart jump. When he had run into the forest, he hadn't been paying attention to where he was going, and had found himself getting stuck in a dense cluster of trees. Navigating through those with many, many scratches and scrapes, he came back out into the light, only to find himself here. He had considered going back into the trees to look for Eddie, but he knew that if he did that, he ran the risk of getting lost again, and possibly falling onto a land mine. He gulped hard at the thought of that, and a cold sweat ran down his forehead.

Standing on the threshold, Jimmy debated to himself. Should he go back and chance getting himself killed, or should he stay, and risk never meeting up with Eddie again? With shaking hands, he finally forced himself forward. His collar wasn't beeping, so this place was safe. Eddie would just have to fend for himself for a little while. After all, the guy had met up with a new fellow, so he probably wasn't that lonely.

But what about that girl? She's still out there. And Eddie....Eddie doesn't have any water or food How is he going to survive? No.....I've got to focus. I can't let myself lose my ability to run alone. Eddie can fend for himself. He has been fending for himself before I met him. I can't let myself cry like this. Wait, I'm not crying. Where's that...

Walking up closer to the Storehouse, Jimmy saw that somebody was curled up in a ball at the entrance to the building, with what appeared to be her back to him. He couldn't tell who it was, but the voice sounded female. Putting away his pistol, he pulled his axe out of his daypack and walked carefully forwards. Crouching down, he placed a hand on what he hoped was the girl's shoulder, and shook her a little. "Hey," he said softly, "who are you? Are you okay?" He hoped that whoever she was, she wasn't playing. And if she was....

And if she is, then what? We've gone through this before. If I couldn't kill Kimmy, then I won't be able to kill this girl either. What will I do? What can I do? I suppose I could always....try to disarm her.

As he had come closer, Jimmy had noticed that his heart was speeding up. Was he afraid of what was going to happen? Quite possibly yes. Would he freeze and let her kill him? Absolutely not.
Crash†

Post by Crash† »

"What's wrong with you? All I wanted...all I wanted..."

As Dane whined in pain and stumbled, Anna traced her eyes up towards his forearm, which was now little more than a bloody stump, and stumbled backwards herself. She looked down towards the fire axe, now covered in Dane's blood and bone matter, then gazed wide-eyed back into his pale, lifeless face. Her breath caught in her throat as she listened to him gasp for air, and she felt her eyes welling up as the full scope of what she'd just done slowly sank into her.

Madison screamed something and Anna heard her gun go off, but the bullets seemed to lodge themselves into the door rather than in Dane. It was just as well; the boy didn't need any more pain than he was already feeling. Anna glanced quickly over towards Madison, who looked just as scared and vulnerable as she felt, then back towards Dane.

"Madison, I'm so..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Dane collapsed on the floor.

Instinctively Anna dropped the axe and rushed over to him, turning him over so that he was lying on his back and looking into his face. His eyes had closed, and she couldn't see his chest moving anymore. Anna raised two fingers to Dane's neck to check if he had a pulse, but after about fifteen seconds of no response she slowly began to lose her composure.

"No, Madison..." She muttered weakly, dragging her pack towards her and rifling through it for the first-aid kit. Quickly and haphazardly she pulled out some bandages and unrolled them, bringing Dane's bloody stump of a forearm up onto her lap. The free-flowing blood rushed down her pants, staining and soaking them, but she hardly noticed. She did a quick and somewhat crappy job of wrapping his arm in a bandage, then carelessly tossed the roll pack into her pack and turned to look at his face again.

"Dane...?" She tried helplessly, slapping him on the side of the face a couple times.

"Wake up..."

The cold, calculating bitch that Anaesthesia Grout wished she was had no place in this reality.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Crash. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

Madison stared at Anna as she opened the first aid kit, both frightened and confused. Anna cut Dane's arm off in one bold strike and from the looks of it Dane was long gone. She curled up against the wall, her hands still holding onto the machine gun. Madison felt very cold and it had nothing to do with the rain outside. She looked at Anna perplexedly, her eyes slowly trailing down to Dane's body and the pool of blood that was circling around him. Why didn't she feel sickened by the sight? Why didn't she feel bad when she stabbed Paul so many times? Why wasn't she more like Anna, who couldn't even believe that she killed someone?

"Anna..."

Madison lifted herself from the wall, crawling over to Dane's body with a sigh. He was dead for only a few minutes but rigor mortise must have kicked in because his body appeared to be as stiff as a board. She pressed two fingers against Dane's wrist, checking the body's pulse just to make sure. Madison had no experience in the medical field but most people knew how to check a pulse. She looked up at Anna, shaking her head.

"A-Anna..." Madison said silently, a sad look in her eyes. "... I-I'm sorry but he's dead..." She shook her head, her eyes looking away from her. "... I-It's alright, you know? It's not like you meant to kill him... right?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ciel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Super Llama†

Post by Super Llama† »

Laeil's heart skipped a beat as someone else put a hand on her shoulder. Somebody who was most definitely real.

"Shit!" She yelled out, quickly rolling onto her other side and slashing with her sword in the direction of her possible assailant's neck.

Or at least, that's what she would've liked to have done, and probably would've, if her body hadn't stopped listening to what her brain told it to do. Instead, the expletive never came, and instead of rolling onto her other side to attack Jimmy with her sword, she simply rolled onto her other side, her sword having fallen out of her hand. Her head was reeling, and the damn room wouldn't stop spinning. God dammit, I'm gonna die...

Just then, a single voice of reason managed to break through the blind panic. If the boy was a proactive killer, he wouldn't have wasted time doing what he had done. He would've simply put a gun to the back of her head and pulled the trigger. Or something equilavent to that, anyway. She strained her eyes to try and get a better look at the boy, suddenly realizing that he was one of the people at the hollow tree when she had attacked Melina. She noticed the axe in his hand, but the fact that he hadn't used it on her yet was at least a bit reassuring. Doing her best to fight back the rampant paranoia, she decided that this was as good a time as any to get to someplace a bit safer. There was no way she could do it by herself at this point. She needed help

"There...there's trouble upstairs...we've got to get out of here..." She quietly, but with as much urgency as she could muster, while looking as panicked and scared as she could (which at this point wasn't hard in the slightest.) If he wasn't planning on killing her, she could at least make use of him for the moment. Though Anthony's words echoed through her mind.

"Anybody who knows you, anybody that could help you, they'd rather just watch you die."

Whether that was true or not, she didn't know, but at this point she didn't care. In the choice between leaving with someone who could possibly stab her in the back later, and someone who could very well have killed someone up above her, could even be more than one person, and could come downstairs at any moment to claim another victim, she went with the former option. She just wanted to get the fuck out of here.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Super Llama.
blastinus

Post by blastinus »

By the tone of her voice, the girl seemed genuinely frightened. Jimmy couldn't see her fatigue or her panic, but he could tell that her voice was sincere. Reaching down his hand to her, the half-blind man helped her to come to her feet. If there were people killing each other on the second floor, it was to his own advantage to also get himself as far away from the area as possible. Assuming, of course, that this young lady here was actually telling the truth. The game had gone on far too long for anyone but the lucky and the sly to live. For all Jimmy knew, he was just setting himself up to be shot in the back of the head.

Just help her out of here. I can leave her later if she acts too suspicious.

And so, attempting to make a friendly smile, he took a quick look out the door of the Storehouse, just to make sure that there weren't any human-looking fuzzy patches outside that weren't lying on the ground. Even if he couldn't recognize much of what he was seeing, it would be to his advantage to at least give the facade of having two perfectly working eyes. "Okay," he said inside, "I don't see anybody." After thinking about it a little, he added, "Are you hurt at all? Can you walk?" Even though this would lessen his ability to swing his axe properly, he felt that it would be polite and kind of him to give his new comrade a shoulder.

Man, this is the closest I'll ever come to actually hugging a lady. How pathetic is that?
Super Llama†

Post by Super Llama† »

Laeil started to stand, picking her sword while she was at it, when she found that, expected, that was a rather bad idea. Her body seemingly trying to bring her right back down to the floor, she settled with falling against the comparitively larger boy, trying to keep her self upright. "I think so. I just some help" Reaching up to put her free hand on the boy's shoulder to brace herself. "L-let's get out here. I hate this place..."
blastinus

Post by blastinus »

The lady definitely seemed like she was in a bad way, as she flopped over onto Jimmy and eventually just offered her shoulder to him. Supporting his arm on her shoulder in turn, Jimmy walked out of the Storehouse, his mind practically screaming to him to not be fooled.

Are you insane? She's got a sword! A sword! From this position, all it would take would be for her to raise an arm, and you'd be stabbed through the ribs.

At this point though, Jimmy didn't really believe that. Eddie Sullivan had shown him that not everybody on this island was out to kill everybody. He had to have some faith in this girl he was now supporting, or else neither of them would be able to survive. He was about to go into the jungle again, and that meant that his chances for survival would bank on having someone acting as his spotter. He only hoped that the lady wouldn't abandon him once they were clear of the Storehouse, as then he'd be completely stranded.

(Jimmy Trejo continued elsewhere)
Super Llama†

Post by Super Llama† »

(Laeil followed after. Believe it.)
{{continued elsewhere}}
Crash†

Post by Crash† »

"... I-It's alright, you know? It's not like you meant to kill him... right?"

"SHUT UP!" Anna yelled, subconsciously hoping that her voice alone could drown out both her guilt and the fact that Dane was probably dead. As some sort of last ditch maneuver she grabbed one of her water bottles from her pack and splashed some of the water on Dane's face, slapping him a couple more times and hoping he'd wake up and yell at her.

Nothing.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered despairingly, screwing the cap back on her water bottle and dropping it back into her back. Even though her apology was directed to Dane, she hoped Madison took away something from it too. The better part of her told her not worry about Madison; she was bound to understand why Anna could be so emotional. It was the first time she'd ever killed a person, after all, and with it being somebody as innocent as Dane it was a hard thing to take in.

Understandably, Anna fell apart. She spent a few minutes sobbing relentlessly on the floor, taking a pause every few moments to inhale again and glance back up towards Dane's corpse, which inevitably only made her cry harder. Having suppressed her emotions in favour of enhancing her survival instinct for almost a week had done a number on her psyche, and the release was exponentially more volatile. Still, tears were better than taking her anger out on yet another person who didn't deserve it.

After about five or ten minutes, Anna cleared her throat and sniffed a few times, drying away the last of her tears with the sleeve of Dane's shirt. It was still hard to look at him, so she opted for a distraction. Absent-mindedly she snatched up Dane's gun, then took it upon herself to store away his ammunition, food and water in her own bag. When she was finished she zipped it up and threw it over her back, looking up towards Madison with the gun clutched tightly in her right hand.

"I wanna get out of here...maybe we could go together? We'd probably be safer..." The truth of course was that Anna was now more frightened than ever, both of the other students on the island and her own capabilities, and having Madison around would be comforting. Still, the strong young woman inside her opted not to declare that, and silently she waited for Madison's take on the situation.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Crash. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

It was very sad, how Anna was acting, She didn't mean to kill Dane and Madison kept telling herself this over and over again, but for some reason she couldn't stop feeling pity towards her. Maybe Madison was the strange one - after all she wasn't freaked out by the whole deal, at least not in the way Anna was. Madison had become used to the killing. That scared her at first but now... now she couldn't care less.

Madison kept quiet for a very long time, waiting for Anna to calm down. Her first instinct was to comfort Anna. She was about to get up from her seat on the floor and try to calm her down but then she thought against that. About the only thing she could do was to sit there, waiting for her to stop. That was easier said than done. The sight of Anna sobbing, crying like a child for minutes on end was literally breaking Madison's heart.

Wait. Why was her face so warm all of a sudden?

Oh... Madison was crying too. Strange...

"Anna... Anna, I'm really really sorry." Madison coughed loudly, trying to cover up her own sobs. Madison did not want Anna to notice that she was crying too. "I really am... jesus, I did... I didn't t-think he'd come in through that door..." he gave the body a cold stare. "It's his fault that he's like this... he... he should have... he should have thought this through a little more. I-It's not... your fault he was a fucking idiot."

Why was she making excuses? Was she trying to make Anna feel better, or was she just trying to make herself feel better? It didn't matter whatsoever.

She picked herself up from the ground and brushed off her pants. With one hand she held onto her machinegun tightly and her dufflebag with the other. She sighed loudly, rubbing her eyes with the back of her right palm. Madison actually contemplated the thought of actually going with Anna for a moment. They both had guns... that would come in handy, sticking with someone with another gun. She certainly liked Anna enough... she trusted Anna, if that was the best word. It wasn't one-hundred percent trust but it was better than nothing.

"I don't mind," she said with a smile. "... I-I don't mind at all."

She slowly walked towards the door, making sure to step over Dane's body as she went. Madison opened the door and looked out, making sure that no one else was there. "I... think the coast is clear. Let's get going."
Crash†

Post by Crash† »

(Short one here, but it's just to keep the flow going so we can finish up.)

Anna smiled in return as Madison accepted her offer, but felt a bit grim inside. Given what she'd just done to Dane, she hoped Madison wouldn't end up suffering the same fate if it came down to it. Part of her was against the alliance, and the indecision she suffered from was probably showing on her face. Still, she was much too shaken up to concentrate, and thought it best to leave.

Her eyes moved across the room one more time to the blood stained all over the floor, and eventually to her own shirt and jeans. The sight and smell were overpowering, but she had to keep it together. There was no way to get through the game if she fell apart now, after all. Still, she couldn't help but stare back towards Dane's corpse, wondering if he'd even had the chance to rationalize any of these thoughts before she'd savagely murdered him.

"...Go ahead. I'll meet you outside," She started, hardening her gaze on Madison. "Don't worry, I just...need a minute."

Return to “Storehouse”