Dropping The Soap

Tryin' To Catch Me Ridin' Dirty

Separate from the barracks, the showers are exactly as their name would suggest. The room is, in essence, a large bathroom facility with an open shower area. It's an ideal place to rest, but don't loiter around for too long. The lone door in the front of the building could sign your fate if an ambitious player follows you inside.
laZardo†

Dropping The Soap

Post by laZardo† »

It was supposed to be a trip out into the wilderness. While Troy's inner gangsta didn't exactly appreciate getting out of the urban jungle, he did feel that getting out there would at least give him time to relax and "regroup" his thoughts before getting back into "tha game." His varsity team had just barely made it into the finals (beating Northridge but losing to San Adrian), but at least he came out of senior year with a substantial scholarship and grades that matched. Of course there was a lot to think about. His parents were disappointed that he didn't get into the Ivy League, and Troy himself was disappointed that he didn't quite earn enough respect as a balla.

As he fell asleep, he decided to put those thoughts out of his mind until he got to camp. He thought he had this bizarre dream that everyone was held captive in this room by some crazed yet familiar millionaire and the PE Teacher got shot.

But when he realized exactly where he was later on, he didn't just wake up. Troy STOOD up. For Troy McCann had awoken in what appeared to be some kind of military-style shower room that severely resembled that of a prison. He found himself with his back glued against the wall, frantically looking around to see if anyone else had awakened. He knew he was still dressed somewhat like the gangstas he was trying to emulate (and that was much better than being naked.) But the only time he took his eyes off his level surroundings was when he turned to look at his supplies.

A number...a weapon...is this what I think it is!?

He briefly thought it was actually a prank by his classmates for oversleeping on the way to camp...and then a prank by Northridge, before finally arriving on the Survival of the Fittest. The moment his eyes caught the weapon, he briefly crouched and shot his arm out to pick it up before jumping back into the standing position. His weapon appeared to be something from a fireplace, but he didn't have time to analyze its effectiveness. It was definitely metal, and it was pointy, and it had an extra hook around the end. It wouldn't shield him but it would at least fend people off like a fencer as long as they didn't grab it.

Given this was the shower room however, he wasn't worried about people grabbing the weapon he held in his hand.

"Fuck. This ain't funny, man..." he replied quiveringly, tapping the collar a bit with the tip of the spear, making. It didn't beep, mainly because he wasn't about to test if it was real by snapping it off. And that wasn't because he was currently afraid of having his jugular vaporized. This, after all, was the shower room, and troy did have a nickname that just happened to match that of a brand of condoms.

He just needed to be sure it was safe inside before trying to get out.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler laZardo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
AtomicWaffle†

Post by AtomicWaffle† »

A thin, slightly effeminate boy entered the showers wearily. A uneasy fog seemed to settle in his mind, and he had absoloutely no idea what was going on. The last he remembered, he was on the bus, and then he'd passed out... then he only remembered loud noises, and awaking on the roof of the shower building. The instant he'd awoken, he had rolled off of the building, and onto the hard ground in front of it. "Whathhack?" Karl managed to blurt out, and shut the door behind him, barely concious enough to lock it correctly. In front of him, he saw a blurry shape, and didn't give it a second glance. Karl slid down against the wall of the showers, and opened the black daypack beside him. It had a number on it. Forty. Inside, he quickly located a bottle of water, and drank a considerable amount before closing it and placing it back inside. His mind started to clear.

Oh, now I remember.

Oh crap.

The memory of Mr. Danya's little welcoming speech resounded in his mind. Survival of the Fittest, it was called. Morbid, disgusting, evil... nothing quite described it well enough. Karl wasn't much of a believer in Hell, but if he had to pick anything close to it, then it would be Survival of the Fittest.

Karl recognized the boy standing near him, clearly shaken as well. He couldn't quite place his name, or who he even hung around, but he was recognizable. Karl barely managed to keep back a yawn, and only stared blankly at the wall opposite to him. The collar on his neck felt cold against his soft, delicate skin. A small, dark crystal hung from a purple string around his neck, a cruel reminder of his... close... friend that he would never see again. Karl could only imagine the shock that boy would feel, knowing he had only narrowly missed going on the trip. Finally Karl'd been able to work up the courage to found a relationship with someone without fear of some horrible event seperating them... and one did, for the last time. A tear escaped down Karl's cheek.

Karl looked through his bag once more, seeing the odd Butterfly sword that occupied a large section of it, in addition to the other items the terrorists had packed. Glancing with a sad smile on his face, Karl spoke to the other boy in the Shower building.

"So... are you' playing' or are you just going to hide out and hope you don't get shot at? All I got was this, well... queerly shaped knife thing, and I don't even know if I could use it if I wanted to. We should probably stick together, but if you don't want to... that's fine. I'll just try and survive on my own, if that's what I need to do. "
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler AtomicWaffle.
laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

Troy's head turned to face the newcomer almost instantaneously. It was hard to tell how much of his facial expression came from shock or fear, but it was clear that it was a mixture of both, as he tightened his grip on the fireplace poker. His inner combat instincts wanted him to lash out, but his mind still thankfully had control. After all, Troy still couldn't see what weapon the newcomer had, but had the impression that it was a knife. This was bad, as Troy couldn't exactly slash with his given weapon.

Still, it was probably to his advantage that he couldn't put a name on the newcomer either despite his familiarity, and the guy seemed innocuous enough...but he wasn't going to take any chances. The first thing to do was try to get the kid's identity. He readied the poker in Karl's direction, and with his grip shaking somewhat, stared the kid in the eye.

"Who are you? You're not...you ain't..." For some reason, Troy couldn't let the next word out of his mouth. His gangsta mindset had reduced his vocabulary on gays to a single six-letter word, and uttering that would almost certainly ompromise his chances of escaping with his virginity, let alone his life.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler laZardo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
AtomicWaffle†

Post by AtomicWaffle† »

Karl raised an eyebrow at the oddly terrified boy standing near him. He couldn't imagine why the kid beside him was that terrified of Karl particularly, fears of dying on the island aside. Maybe he's just in shock...? Trying his best to remain as non-threatening as possible, Karl reached into his daypack and pulled out the large, wide butterfly sword, it's blade gleaming in the dull light. He gently set it aside beside him, on the cold floor of the shower room.

"See? There? I put the big sharp thing down now, you can relax... Well, you can try. Jeez... I'm still trying the thought of leaving behind everybody through my head... My moms, friends, teachers... I even got into a relationship, the first damn one in years for reasons you honestly won't believe, and I get screwed by these terrorists!"

A small thunk could be heard as Karl leaned his head against the wall, clearly exhausted, and brought the sword a bit closer to his hand as he rested his eyes, not thinking the other boy was going to attack him, but he couldn't be sure. Without really paying much attention to how much he had left, Karl took another gulp of the water, painfully taking away his dehydration. The fog that still managed to linger in his mind seemed to seep away. He had no idea why he was so profoundly tired, but Karl thought he might've had a reaction to whatever they'd put him to sleep with. It was probably the reason, he figured, that he hadn't screamed out in grief and fear.

Probably a good thing, considering he had a Chinese Butterfly Sword clutched in one hand.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler AtomicWaffle.
laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

Troy kept an eye on the newcomer as he settled down against the wall, but that didn't give him a cause to put his own guard down. For all he knew, the newcomer could still lunge at him with that knife of his and then have his way with Troy, before or after killing him regardless. He didn't know if it was the SotF crew or just some pesky classmates filming this potentially tender moment for YouTube fodder. He slowly made his way over to Karl, not letting go of the fireplace poker. He was also moving away from his supplies, though - like a lot of other related things - getting his supplies stolen wasn't what he was worried about.

"Oh shit...they got you too?!" By "getting" Karl, of course, Troy did not refer to Karl getting captured. "Shit man...I'm too young to be violated like this!" Troy whined, a tear starting to seep from his eye.
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

((continued from In the Wake of the Bunt))

Jessa was far, far away from James Brown before she finally decided to stop running. Her lungs felt like they were on fire, which was bad enough without the excess saliva that had built up in her mouth. She spat.

"I've gotta quit smoking," she wheezed in exhaustion. Although it was true she had made it away from that rifle without being hit, she hadn't heard a shot either. James probably wasn't even playing. On top of that, she'd left her gear behind. Now she didn't even have a weapon. Not that she was going to go back for it now.

Oh right.

'The acid...' She'd had a pill bottle of the stuff with her, cleverly disguised as Aspirin just in case anyone had decided to nose through her bag. What a waste. "Shit," she grumbled.

She'd come to a small building. A bathroom? Something. There were voices coming from inside, which didn't exactly scare her right off so much as present the possibility of properly arming herself. Of course she was playing. Who was stupid enough not to?

'Somebody has to win; might as well be me.'

Jessa scanned the ground and picked up a fairly hefty rock the size of her hand. That'd do it. After peeking in and establishing that the two people inside were in another room, she stepped quietly into the entrance and utilized the blindspot created by the divider to get by without being seen. She was a little scared, her heart was racing, but she actually felt safer in the bathroom complex with two unseen strangers than out in those woods. Plus the adrenaline was exhilerating. She pressed her back against the concrete wall and waited silently, clutching the rock. Whoever came out of this one was walking right into one hell of a right.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Cyco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
AtomicWaffle†

Post by AtomicWaffle† »

((Continued from The Sparks of Madness))

Unfortunately, nobody was coming out of this one, so much as coming into it. And the person coming into it happened to be Gabriel Theobadlt. Running painfully from the Mess Hall to the shower complex, he wanted to get as far away from that short fucker with the gun as fast as possible. Not only was he brandishing a sword, but he was also nearly Seven feet tall, which meant that it would be exceedingly difficult for anybody to actually hit him in the face, unless they happened to be jumping in the air at that moment. Upon walking into the shower facility, sword now unsheathed, he didn't immediately notice anyone, until he saw who was standing directly beside him. As viciously and brutally as he'd done before, he raised the sword, and attacked.

~

The other boy, Troy, he now recognized, seemed to not register that Karl was in fact, there, and that he wasn't the only one captured by the SOTF program. Sarcastic smirk aside, Karl looked up at Troy as if he had grown a second head. He couldn't shake the fact that Troy meant something else besides "Get" but he was clueless as to exactly what. Trying to follow along, Karl responded meekly.

"Yeah... they got me. I know what you mean by 'violated.' I mean, like, taken right off of a bus, tossed in to kill eachother? I don't think there's much more violating than that, aside from ra-"

Noises came from near the outside of the shower building. Faint, but still audible. Had he not been as close to it as he was, he probably never would've heard it. He motioned for Troy to come closer to him. It would help if it was only one person. Nobody would be stupid enough to try anything in a closed space like this.

"Stay close, I think someone's coming..."
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

Jessa's heart almost leaped out of her mouth as a towering assailant wielding a sword came through the door and attacked her on sight. Instinctively she ducked as he came at her, avoiding grisley decapitation and darting frantically to the nearest sink.

Clutching the rock tightly she smashed it against the mirror in front of her with a shatter and hastily grabbed at one of the bigger glass shards that collected in the sink. The situation was now entirely different, and Jessa thought quickly about how to get it to work to her advantage. It was pretty simple.

"Help!" she called toward the shower room, brandishing the sharper of her two weapons and glaring at the tall boy. The rock would now serve as a projectile if he rushed her. "Someone help!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Cyco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

Taken right off a bus and forced to kill each other was one trauma Troy would have to deal with. Being put in a situation where the already obvious might make the original trauma seem just peripheral was a different matter altogether. But as soon as he could hear another person approaching, he lunged for the barrier to the open shower area on Karl's opposite side. He clutched the spear's handle like the edge of a cliff with jagged rocks at the bottom of the ravine. He took a peek beyond the barrier at the doorway to the building.

He could just spot a shadow being cast in that...and it was a big, ominous shadow. The thought of who might be filling that shadow brought the wannabe gangsta close to losing bladder control. The two of them could probably take on whoever that was...unless Karl - a figure he now recognized - would turn the tables on him for a double-header and then kill him. Or even worse, the other way around.

"We wait for him...then we get him..." Troy muttered before shaking his head. In this kind of situation, that sounded a bit...wrong.
AtomicWaffle†

Post by AtomicWaffle† »

Gabriel saw the girl dodge his vicious slashes, but couldn't react fast enough to stop her. While his height was a considerable psychological and physical advantage, it didn't stop people from trying to duck under him, and this girl got lucky; though facing down Gabriel in a bathroom, armed with only a rock, is far from lucky.

He turned around on his heel to see the girl he'd tried to dismember before now holding a sharp shard of glass in one hand, and a rock in the other. Gabriel supressed the urge to laugh. He heard her cries of help and could only wonder if there was anyone else inside the shower building. It didn't matter now. His sword craved blood.

She may throw that rock, though...

But... why should he fear a rock thrown at him? Why should he fear anyone? It wasn't like he didn't have anything to lose, but could anyone really stand in his way, he wondered?

Yes. Three people have done it already.

But Gabriel would outlast them all. He knew, he had the strength, the determination, the simple ability to win.

But, oh Gabriel, what about those little psycotic episodes of yours? That will impede you, won't it?

That thought troubled him. Gabriel believed he was sane. He was aware of his actions. Though a lot of people think what they're doing isn't a bad thing.

To worry about that would be foolish. I'm not unstable. I know exactly what i'm doing. I'm going to kill every last person who I come across, regardless of who they are. I could care less about their pathetic lives.

Adam called me a fucking sociopath. I'll prove him right on that point. There is no place for hesitation in this competition; there is no place for love, if only for the love of the kill.

Gabriel stared at the girl who was brandishing the glass shard, as if it stood any chance at all of even scratching Gabriel. He seemed to eminate an aura of barely contained violence as he stood in the shower facility. Indeed, Gabriel found it difficult to not simply lash out at the girl. Accidents happened. His actions needed to be calculated, efficient, and, he hoped, effective.

To hell with it.

Keeping well out of range of her... weapons... he begun his attack once more.
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

Of course he wasn't going to back off; Jessa wasn't surprised. What was a little surprising was that she wasn't even as intimidated by this colossal freak with a sword as much as she'd been of Lance that night at Shooters. Maybe it'd been the coke.

"Get the fuck away!" she hollared angrily, wailing the rock at him with all the force she could muster. The initial fright he'd given her had worn off and now all that adrenaline needed somewhere to focus. The result was a sudden aggressive spike that actually had her convinced she could beat him, even armed with the shitty piece of glass. Jessa wasn't about to lay down and die because she got dealt a bad hand. This was life or death. All or nothing. Fuck all seven feet of him, she was playing for keeps.

If the rock missed she was ready with a big old soccer kick to his genitals. Hopefully the other two in the showers would get the fuck in there quick.
laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

Troy could hear the girl wailing. The sound of her being helplessly exploited by whoever that was blocking the doorway got him trembling and fearing for his life. That worry was quickly superseded - but his fear compounded - when his collar started to beep. That, and Danya's announcement that Tanya Bonneville had died at the hands of one of his ex-fellow nerds.

"Goddammit no...Tanya...dammit, we gotta get outta here!" he shouted instinctively, almost out of reflex.

He nervously eyed the entrance. No doubt whoever was blocking the shower rooms' only way in and out would also be hearing their collars numbering their final seconds. There was no doubt that he and Karl would have to make a run for it. All they had to do was find a way around the giant in the doorway without getting caught, and if they could save the girl in time, that'd be to their advantage. And as soon as they got away from the doorway, they'd have to escape without the assailant catching up.

They didn't have much time.
AtomicWaffle†

Post by AtomicWaffle† »

Gabriel saw through girl's pathetic excuse to fight back, and simply sidestepped away from the rock. It looked like she was going to strike him, and then he would have the opportunity to decapitate her with ease. Then, seemingly on que, the announcements cackled to life. He kept his sword at the ready, to stab the girl across from him if she decided to interrupt Mr. Danya's amusing announcement. He instantly regretted his previous actions before in not killing Will and Christian, though he knew he would get plenty of opportunities before the game, or he, was finished.

Though, a great damper on his hopeful thoughts and happy feelings was the beeping coming from the collar around his neck. Indeed, Danya had announced the showers as a Dangerzone. What did suprise him was a small boy attempting to sneak by him, and then stupidly crying out when the dangerzone had been announced. His collar exploding was the least of his worries. He knew this boy very well. This boy was his friend from many years past, but their friendship had immediately ended one day, on a bus. Karl had, for no reason at all, picked the fire axe off of the front of the bus, and driven it into Gabriel's knee. For the rest of his life, it was a constant source of agony, never letting up for a moment.

Agony... you're going to know the feeling very well... very soon.

Gabriel threw the rock back in the girl's direction, then quickly walked over to Karl. In the years after the incident, he had made Karl's life hellish any way he could. He didn't need much time now. Gabriel's sword occupied it's sheath. No, he didn't need it now either.

Karl was only a few feet away. He held a small butterfly sword in his hand, but Gabriel doubted he'd be quick enough. He thought he saw another boy run past him, but from what Gabriel could tell had left the shower facility. The giant's hands were large enough he was able to simply grip Karl by the face, and slam his head against the wall of the shower room. Karl struggled, but Gabriel had already ripped the butterfly sword from his hands. He had no chance.

---

Karl had attempted to sneak by the two figures at the front of the shower facility, only for the announcements to come on, causing Gabriel (It only could be Gabriel) to stop his attack. Karl froze. He payed no attention to the announcement, only watching Gabriel, should he turn around.

Seems like my luck never changes... nothing short of a dangerzone's going to get Gabriel out of this place, and i'll be chopped to shreds before I can...

"Finally and thirdly, the last dangerzone... let's see... the showers."

"YES!"

Oh, fuck...

Almost on impulse, Karl had cried out in delight that the Showers were now a dangerzone, and he had a chance to escape. Now, he didn't. He had very little time to react as Gabriel took one giant stride towards Karl, and picked him off of the ground. By his face. Pain and an intense feeling of dizzyness overtook him as his head was slammed mercilessly into the wall by a man who seemed to have a supernatural strength about him.

Or... just... rage... Yes, he's mad about what I had to do, years ago.

See, at the age of fourteen, Gabriel appeared to be just another kid. People knew him for his smarts, yet an ability to maintain this great... personality that people just seemed to adore. He had a huge circle of friends, and his best friend was Karl Van Buren, a boy who otherwise would've been completely alone. They made fun of him for the well known fact that he had two moms, and people called him crazy for the stories he told about his terrible, terrible luck. Gabriel saw past that, and befriended him. The two knew each other very well. But as the years went by, Karl saw something about him... something he could only describe as evil. He saw that Gabriel's personality, was only a cover, as natural as it might seem to others. He'd seen Gabriel fly into fits of rage that showed a truly demonic side to him. All that he'd seen and heard of Gabriel prior to, and in the game, showed that side becoming more and more open. Karl was afraid.

He found the right word for Gabriel - Sociopath. He was friends with a crazy. Fucking. Sociopath. He fit every definition of the word. Karl had to do something. Gabriel started to tell Karl things that seriously disturbed him. It seemed Gabriel was unaware of the pain he could cause to people. But he would be soon. Some time later, they had decided to sit together on the bus, towards the front. Karl's idea. When he'd came on the bus, he had purposely kicked the fire axe from it's holder. If the bus hit a bump, which he knew it would, the axe would slide across the floor, and Karl would have all the opportunity to show Gabriel what pain was. When that time came, Karl immediately reached over and drove the axe into Gabriel's knee, then threw it away, landing on a girl behind them and cutting her ear off. No one but Gabriel and Karl knew what had really happened, and the girl's version of the story - That the axe had flown from the top of the bus and cut her ear off - fit Karl's story, and no one asked any questions further. Gabriel wasn't in a state to protest. The axe had done enough damage that he had passed out, and they assumed what he'd seen was, simply, a delusion brought on by the pain he'd experienced. How could a timid boy like Karl intentionally cripple his best friend?

The years following had been hell. Gabriel had, at every turn, made Karl miserable. Gabriel himself had become somewhat of a loner, and rarely spoke, if not to berate Karl. When Gabriel had seemingly returned from his state of perpetual apathy, it only seemed to make matters worse for Karl, as Gabriel had used his manipulative talents to turn seemingly the entire school against him. Those who didn't know him well enough hated him simply because of his reputation.

And just... when I thought my luck, this horrible luck, would change... I was a fool. I created this monster, and now, he is going to kill me.

---

A devilish grin crept across said monster's face, and was eerily reminiscent of the man who'd announced the deaths a minute earilier. It requried little effort to pick Karl off the ground as he had before, and the pathetic little boy was in a daze after being slammed headfirst into a wall. His hair was matted with blood, and he would've passed out if not for the vice-grip on his throat, and the beeping noise of the collars. Karl's butterfly sword was in Gabriel's other hand, and it was shaking so much it seemed as if Gabriel would crush the handle in his massive hands any moment. The sword wouldn't find blood quite yet.

"Karl Van Buren. If I had a hit list, you would be at the very top of it. Now you've gone and dropped yourself literally into my hands! Great fucking job! If you had any sense at all, you would've stayed the fuck away from me! And... if you did have any goddamn sense, you wouldn't have hit me in the knee with a motherfucking axe! I want to know why the fuck you did that! I've got over it so many times, and I just can't figure it out! Why Karl? Why?! WHY, GODDAMNIT!!!"

The question seemed to echo back and forth among the shower facility as Gabriel slashed at Karl's midsection with his own butterfly sword. Streaks of blood flicked onto the walls from the shallow wounds.

"All of this pain you've caused me Karl... I have now... this horrible fucking injury that has made me seriously consider the value of living! I heard you Karl, I heard you mutter that word before you drove that axe into my leg. Sociopath. Well, who's the fucking sociopath here, hmm? I could've just had a mean streak, yet you felt you should cripple me to stop me from hurting anybody? Is that what you thought? IS IT?!!"

Gabriel's frenzied shouting and the accelerating noise of the collars seemed to electrify the air around them. A loud clatter could be heard as Karl was shoved against the wall of a shower stall facing the wide-open exit of the showers. With a vicious swipe, Gabriel shoved Karl's butterfly sword into his waist, as Karl cried out in pain. Blood escaped his lips.

And... a tear dropped down Gabriel's face. Karl knew somewhere, inside him, there was that little boy, that innocent little Gabriel who wanted nothing more than to enjoy life. The image of Karl and Gabriel, simply sitting under a tree, doing just that, flashed into Karl's mind. Karl could only hope he was there again. He stared into Gabriel's eyes. Those eyes showed... love. For once, love, compassion for another human being.

I've made a terrible mistake. Oh, Gabriel... I'm so sorry...

Gabrel wiped away the tear in disgust. He was a wonderful actor. Gabriel felt no remorse, no regret, and no compassion for Karl, or anyone else. He took sick pleasure in giving Karl a brief glimmer of hope.

The sickening snap of Karl's neck broke the silence, the moment of peace Gabriel let Karl have, before he brutally ended his life. Karl fell limp and hung from the wall, the butterfly sword still pinning him to it. Gabriel had neither the time to take it, nor the need of another weapon to add to his meager, yet deadly, arsenal. He glanced around the showers, seeing figures moving, but they couldn't harm him, and he wouldn't harm them. He had no time.

With more blood in his hands, a weight off of his chest, and a smile across his face, he strode out of the shower building and into the distance as he'd done before in the mess hall. The beeping of his collar stopped, and he turned around to face the shower building. He could see a figure moving from it. Probably the boy who was with Karl. If Gabriel had his way, he would be dead in a matter of minutes.

As he followed the figure, he could hear the sound of Karl's collar detonating. Gabriel laughed.

B40 - KARL VAN BUREN: DECEASED

((Continued in Say Goodbye, Hollywood))
Megami†

Post by Megami† »

ATTENTION CYCOKILLER AND LAZARDO:

YOU HAVE TWENTY-FOUR HOURS TO REMOVE JESSA VANALLEN AND TROY McCANN FROM THE PREMESIS OR THEY WILL BE CAUGHT INSIDE THE DANGERZONE AND HAVE THEIR COLLARS DETONATED.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

Jessa left before any of that silly shit happened.

((continued in She Bop [CONTENT WARNING]))

Return to “The Showers”