Break Out, Break Out

This small brook serves as the only source of water on the island. It winds to and fro, and in most places is shallow enough to be able to walk through. Perhaps you could stop for a refreshment here? Bear in mind though, no matter how shallow it may be, you can surely drown in it with a little assistance.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

While everything happened so fast, it seemed to happen slow at the same time, and when it was all said and done, all that remained around was Rick, Dawson, and Eris. Rick was half expecting a gunfight, yet it never came. In the midst of the chaos the announcements were read, and unfortunately the killers weren't named. Just a bunch of names. It angered Rick that he had no direction right now. He wanted to protect his classmates from the sickos doing the killing, bu he needed names. He needed a direction.

Rick, who was very uncomfortable around Dacey now with her new...gender and attitude, looked at her and glanced at Eris.

"Maybe we should move on Dace. I don't like this place anymore, besides, we have a mission to do."

Rick thought of where to go. Where should the duo go?

A right decision could send them to save some lives.

A wrong decision could send them to lose their lives.

"Where too...that's the question."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Namira

Post by Namira »

It was all a little much for Dacey at that moment as people charged in, stormed out, yelled at one another and all of that fun stuff.

"Yeah, let's go. Somewhere. That isn't here. Yep,"

She turned and began walking in the opposite direction to that which Velvet and Riz had gone, without waiting to see whether Rick was going to follow her. She doubted Rick would just let her wander off on her own though, so she was reasonably sure he'd come with her.

(Dacey continued in What You Are, I Was)
D/N

Post by D/N »

And it all happened exactly to plan. Like she was a maestro conducting a classic symphony orchestra, with a host of mentally deficient morons playing the instruments to perfection simply because she WILLED them to.

She'd successfully removed the only threat from the area, as Rizzolo took off after Velvet to continue whatever little spat they'd had going. And just as she'd predicted, she'd been dismissed right afterwards, not even given CREDIT for having prevented a fight. Rick glanced at her briefly, then started droning on to Dacey about moving somewhere else for their "mission", whatever that was. Maybe they'd made plans to have sex at every location on the map.

Stupid horny teenagers.

As Rick was speaking, she was carefully backing up until she was at the edge of the forest clearing. Dacey agreed, and started off in the other direction. Unsuspecting. Stupid. NOTHING. It was time to see this symphony to its conclusion.

Pulling the gun up, Eris held it in both hands and quickly set her sights on the back of Rick's head. A regular student would probably have just aimed at the largest body mass, but then, they didn't have the complete confidence in herself that Eris did. She'd hit Liam from as far away as she was now, and she could already see the bullet slamming itself directly into the back of Rick's skull, a truly professional and artful piece of work. Eris Marquis was no Bond villian, no gloater, there was no need for her to try to even catch his attention like she was sure many of those other kids tried to do before they killed.

She just gave a miserable scowl, then pulled the trigger twice, the gun slanting itself upwards as she did. Trying to maintain control and quickly swiveling her stance, not even looking to see if Rick had been hit, she wildly fired one off at Trannie Girl in the distance.

Then she was turning and off into the disgusting jungle again, her bag bouncing, still clutching the gun. She allowed herself a huge grin, and somehow a high-pitched little laugh escaped her lungs.

I am a god among insects here.

And I will survive.

(Eris Marquis continued in I Love the Dark... But I Hate Nature)
Ugh never say never
Brayden Betancourt
Chris Passilidis
Adi Wheelwright
Fey Zelenka-Morrison

Always Remembered:
v7!
G080 - Nikki Nelson-Kelly - DECEASED Castles Fall in the Sand

v6!
B029: Aiden Slattery - DECEASED Get Off the Floor
G058: Kaitlyn Greene - DECEASED She Knew She'd Found Freedom

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - DECEASED From Sea to Sky
B023: Jesse Jennings - DECEASED From Vision to Glory

v4!
G077: Andrea Raymer - ALIVE
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - DECEASED
B006: Ricky Fortino - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - DECEASED

v3!
G045 - Eris Marquis - DECEASED
B104 - Jonathan Lancer - DECEASED
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Rick spun around when he heard the gunshots. Luckily, he was spared the burning sensation of a bullet wound, for the shots missed him, but not by much. The shooter was gone, and Rick, in a crouch with his Desert Eagle out, looked at Dacey.

"You ok? I think that's our cue to high tail it. We'll figure out where we're going once we get there."

With that, Rick Holeman made his way into the jungle once more.

((Rick Holeman continued in What you are, I was))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Babbling Brook”