Dénouement

V3 Endgame

It isn't much now, but at one time, this airfield was the life of the island. It contains a sole landing strip in the middle of an overgrown field, and the solitary air control tower nearby looms menacingly over the island. The remains of a downed aircraft sit nearby, having crashed long after the island base had been abandoned.
Crash†

Post by Crash† »

*BANGBANGBANG!*

Trish jumped, startled by the sounds of bullets erupting from an opposing firearm and burying themselves into various parts of the control tower. She still hadn't quite trained herself to be a super-human fighting machine, much to her chagrin, and the explosive impact of gunfire was still enough to make her shake with fear.

Unfortunately for her, she didn't have time to be scared.

"Come on! That's the best you can fucking do!?!"

The raspy baritone of Lenny Priestly rang out through the dense, early afternoon air. Trish swallowed a lump in her throat, catching a couple breaths before responding quickly.

"You wish!"

It was lame, but it was the burst of inspiration she needed. She darted back across the room, firing the AK through the open doorway in the hopes of catching sight of Lenny once again. Her effort, however, turned up futile.

"You're exposed! Get the fuck away!"

Surprised by the lack of a formidable opponent in your field of vision, Trish panicked and began to retreat up the control tower stairs.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Crash. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Lenny listened as Trish gave her response and fired out of the tower. The rounds missed, and Lenny knew he had to act. He was a man of action by the way, not hesitation. He glanced over to where Lulu should be, and silently wished her luck.

Lenny ran inside the tower and saw Trish running up the stairs. He emptied his clip at his retreating opponent and shouted, "Come back here!"

He took a step forward and felt pain shoot through his entire body. He was dying, and he knew it. The island had taken its toll, but Lenny Priestly would be damned if he didn't go out swinging. This was who he was. He imagined catching Trish, and the thought of killing her made him smile.

He would die a monster. That much he knew.

Lenny summoned all his strength, capitilizing on the adrenaline and took up the stairs after Trish.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Crash†

Post by Crash† »

"Come back here!"

Trish, as much as she wished not to, almost obliged.

The first thing she felt as she neared the top of the stairs was a sense of relief that she'd be out of Lenny's line of sight, but that hopeful thought was soon replaced by the burning agony of hot lead ripping its way through her stomach and left leg. She collapsed against the final few stairs, the impact against the concrete causing her to draw in a sharp breath. Her gun hit the floor and clattered against the upper level with a thud that sounded a thousand times louder to her than it probably was. She wanted to scream like a feral, caged animal, but she felt as though the air had been vacuumed out of her lungs and replaced by waves of fiery death.

Survival instincts taking over, Trish dragged herself up over the last couple stairs, her remaining senses detecting that Lenny was now on her ass. She desperately reached for the rifle, grabbing it by the hilt and dragging it towards her. She threw herself over on her back with her remaining strength and leaned up slightly, firing the rifle towards the stairwell. She was no longer strong enough to handle the recoil of the heavy duty assault rifle, however, and after a few shots she fumbled the unsteady gun with her diminished grip.

Trish shuffled backwards on her hands in an attempt to get back towards the locker at the back of the room, but the progress she made was slower than she anticipated. With every ounce of energy remaining in her, she managed to drag herself away from the top of the stairs and began sliding across the floor to the center of the room.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Crash. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ares

Post by Ares »

"Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!? You have got to be kidding me. What do you think Lu? Do you really believe that we aren't all under pressure? I chased a girl halfway across the island because she knew I killed people. Remember when we didn't hear from Danya for a couple days there and they didn't say any names? Yeah, I was chasing down Velvet. Tried to kill her in that very control tower come to think of it. This was before it was made known that I was out to play. Lulu, that was pressure. I couldn't risk my cover blown. Hell, it was an open window to mow down as many people as I could. What kind of pressure have you felt? Wandering through this game attached to Anna's hip?"

John could feel the vein in his forehead begin to flare. The frustration of being essentially shot down on his idea was not a pleasant feeling for JR.

"You flew by everyone because of the people around you? What good did you do for anyone aside from getting people killed? Who the hell are you to say that what I'm offering you is a bad thing?"

"Oh, everyone look at me, I'm Louise, I'm going to take the moral ground," John said in a mockingly high pitched voice, "Absolutely ridiculous."

John turned to look at the control tower as more and more noise was emanating from within it.

"You know what Lulu; at least I was honest with myself. I knew exactly what I was doing every single moment I was out here. Sure I had to lie to people. Sure I took the easy way out in certain situations, but I can look back on it and say I deserve to be here. I fought for my life. From the sounds of it, so did Trish and so did Lenny. What have you done to deserve being alive right now? There were people, just like me, who fought to get to where we are now. I killed a couple of them myself. You remember Eddie Sullivan from our History class right? He came the closest anyone has come out here to stopping me. He was the only person out here that made me fear for my life."

John paused as he remembered the animalistic look in Eddie's eyes during their battle.

"THAT was pressure Lulu. You think Lenny is under pressure, I'll fucking show you what pressure will do to a person out here."

John reached out and grabbed Lulu's arm and forcibly pulled her over beside another aircraft. John turned her head so that she was facing the ground where a corpse lay. The corpse of Emma Babineaux.

"That is what pressure does to you. That is also what happens when you say no to me. Emma and I were going to go to the end together, but she couldn't stomach what I had to do to get us there. She was weak, just like you. She chose to abandon me and leave me to wander this god forsaken place. When I happened across her again, I couldn't stop myself. She left me with no choice but to kill her. She didn't deserve to be in the position I'm in now."

John breathed a heavy sigh as he turned back to Lulu.

"You don't want to kill Lenny? Well then what good are you to me?" John's voice rose as he finished his question.

"Answer me!" John yelled as he shoved Lulu to the ground. He quickly pointed his pistol at Lulu's head.

"No. You know what. I'll save this for the people that will actually challenge me."

John slid his bag around front and tucked the pistol into the open hole. He then reached down his pant leg and pulling it up, revealed the tire iron. He grabbed the tire iron from out of his sock and stared at it intently.

"This little beauty has served me very, very well. Why not use it one last time?"

John made the move forward to strike Lulu with the object.
Stuff. Things. Stuff and things.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

The AK fire missed wildly, and Lenny bound up the stairs. Making it to the top, he saw Trish on the ground, dragging herself across the floor. He smiled, realizing he must have hit her.

"So, this is it huh? How does it feel Trish? We made it this far, and this is how it ends. Is this what you imagined? Sliding across the floor, probably in a lot of pain, with me in front of you, ready to kill you. I always wondered who was going to bring me down. I ran into a lot of people, fought a lot of people, but no one was good enough to bring me down. Not even you Trish, I would have figured someone in the final four would have the fucking balls it took to bring me down!"

Lenny leaped forward crashing on top of Trish. He brought his left hand out grab her left arm, and he brought all his weight down on her, and his elbow to her throat, trying his best to choke her out.

Lenny had spent his time protecting Elizabeth, and when he failed he looked for a way out. A way off this damn island. That way would be someone who was good enough, or lucky enough to kill him. Lenny killed a lot of people to get to this point, and he sure as hell wasn't just going to roll over and die for anyone.

As he continued to choke her, Lenny spat out, "No hurt feelings."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
ZombiexCreame†

Post by ZombiexCreame† »

Lulu listened to John talk with a 'kicked-puppy-dog' look attached to her face. Her hands were grasped very tightly, and she kept biting her lip as she attempted to think of a retort to throw back to John. She honestly hadn't a clue as to why this boy was trying to make it out like she had done something wrong during the game... Had she done something wrong? She truly didn't think so. She had tried to make the best choices even if someone ended up dying in the process. Just because she didn't go around slaughtering people didn't mean that she hadn't felt pressure too! She wanted to scream and yell at this boy, but she honestly didn't want to provoke him. She wasn't sure what he was capable of.

"I've felt a lot of pressure too!" Lulu urged, taking a very slight step forward and balling up her fists. "And I wasn't wandering through the game attached to Anna's hip! I was at her side for much of the game, yes, but I was able to hold my own without her!" She paused. "I was! And there's no reason for me to tell you about all the pressures that I've felt! It's my business..."

Lulu's face flushed pink as John asked her a few more questions and mocked her. She felt hot tears rise to her eyes but willed them not to drip down her cheeks. "Stop it!" she yelled, stomping her foot in the soggy grass. "I'm taking the moral ground because there's no reason for me to go around killing people willy-nilly like YOU!" Lulu pointed a finger at him. "Maybe I did fly by because of the protection of my friends, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, is it? You got here because you killed people, and I got here because of my friends. I don't like the sound of it, but who cares?! We're here, aren't we? And I did a lot of good, thank you very much! I... uh.. I.."

Lulu paused and thought about it. She saved Elizabeth from Lenny, right? But... she's dead now. And she protected Madison for a little while! But... she got killed too. ...Perhaps John was right. Maybe Lulu really hadn't done anything good. But that wasn't what Survival of the Fittest was about. It wasn't about doing anybody any good; it was about survival. Lulu made a silent promise to not let John get to her head. He was just playing mind games with her or something...

"I'm not taking your offer, and I'm not killing Lenny! I'd never do it. I can't. Maybe I am taking the moral ground, but..." Lulu trailed off and stared at John as he began to talk again. Hot anger flushed her cheeks once more as she listened to him. He killed Eddie Sullivan? As John asked her if she remembered him, she slowly nodded her head. "Poor Eddie..." Lulu shook her head in a mournful way and stared down at the dirt. "Why'd you kill him? Just because you wanted to be here right now? That's a sorry reason! I'd want to be anywhere but here right now!" she nearly spat. "I deserve to be here just like anyone else, alright? Everyone has a right to life! And I'm doing my god-given task: living. I've fought for my life a few times too..." she weakly added, staring down at the dirt. She was beginning to get a bit tired of John. At least he wasn't trying to kill her just yet... Perhaps he wouldn't!

That was a laugh... This boy was itching to sink his claws into Lulu. This thought should have scared her a bit, but she was attempting to look at least somewhat fearless... Too bad her limbs were shaking quite noticeably. As John grabbed her by the arm and pulled her over to another aircraft, Lulu squealed and dropped everything she had been holding. "Ah!" She went silent at the sight of Emma Babineax's dead body. "O..Oh.." Lulu whispered, her eyes watering a little. She listened to John's voice, but it sounded distant and unreal. Her body was vision was going fuzzy, and she felt a little faint...

"You psycho!" Lulu cried, backing away from John. She pointed her finger at him again. "Your whole view of reality is twisted! I'd abandon you too if I were in her position; that doesn't mean she's weak! It's terrible..." she sighed, rubbing the corners of her teary eyes. "I hate how you act like everyone is judged on their worthiness on this island. How everyone either deserves life or doesn't. It's not like that; it's not that simple!" Lulu paused and furrowed her eyebrows. "What's happened to you, John? You used to be so nice!" Lulu had a million things to say to Riz, but she couldn't even attempt to put them into form-able words... Her head felt fuzzy and woozy.

Lulu looked over at John as he asked her what good she was to him. She opened her mouth to reply, but before she could respond, she was shoved to the ground, gun in face. "AH!" she cried, holding up her hand as a shield against John's bullet. As if that would do anything... "Don't shoot me! I'm sorry!" she cried, tears streaming down her face. A few stressful moments passed, and after John decided to save the gun for someone else (Lenny or Trish?), Lulu began to thank God. She was mere seconds from thanking John for sparing her life but realized that that probably wasn't such a great idea... He probably thought her to be weak after she apologized to him in the face of death. His respect, if he even had any, for Lulu was probably already in the negatives. Why make that number drop lower by thanking him?

Lulu sucked in her breath as John raised his pant leg and pulled out a tire iron. "No!" Lulu screamed as he moved forward and struck her with the metal tool. The iron hit her on the arm but otherwise didn't deal too much damage. She'd have a nasty bruise in a little while though. Staring up into the face of John, she realized that he was beyond the level of reasoning. Perhaps she'd have to fight fire with fire. Quickly scrambling to her feet, Lulu searched the grass and located her things. Her war scythe was lying on the ground beside her worn duffel bag... "You've protected me a few times; please protect me once more."

Wrapping her delicate hands around the handle, Lulu raised the war scythe in a threatening pose and frowned at John. "Don't make me use this! I'd, uh, wager that it's more powerful than your little.. tire-thing!" she yelled, trying to sound as threatening as possible. She doubted that John would back off, but at least she could make some attempt... "If you think this is going to be like when you killed Emma, you're wrong! I'm not weak! Y-y-you are!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler ZombiexCreame. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ares

Post by Ares »

"You really want to know whats happened to me Lulu?"

John paused his attack at the sight of the scythe being drawn.

"You really want to know what has happened to me? I've woken up, that is what has happened. You say I was nice...I can't afford to be nice here. Our friends, friends Lulu, they would just as soon of killed me as I killed them. I want to go home. I want to live. Weak and insufferable people like yourself do not deserve to live out here. Look at that Adam Dodd guy, he was strong. Bryan Calvert was strong. They got to go home."

But did they really?

The voice inside John's head perked up. Adam Dodd had been tossed right back into the game hadn't he? On top of that, no one had seen a shred of evidence that after the cameras stopped rolling in the previous game, Bryan Calvert had even made it back to States. Would he really go home if he won?

"Either way Lulu, one of the people running around this airfield is going to win, and it will be who can come out of it the strongest. You say you aren't weak Lulu...then prove it."

John growled as he advanced the girl. Her scythe was intimidating, but after having guns pointed in your face, the cold steel of a blade just doesn't hold the same effect.

John could still read the look of fear in Lulu's eyes, so he began his attacked again. Lulu, however, anticipated his move well and scrambled away towards another of the fallen aircraft.

"Get back here!" John roared as he took off after the girl.

Lulu was faster than John expected her to be. John could see her glance back at him as she lept on to the aircraft in front of her. John put his head down and gathered some extra momentum. He needed to time this perfectly. John channeled every ounce of baseball skills into one move. He dropped and slid feet first under the aircraft, popping out on the other side.

"GotchaAAAAAAAA!!!!FUUUUUUCKKKK!!!!" John roared with pain.

John had executed the slide perfectly, but as his hand had risen to strike Lulu, he discovered the small girl had been waiting for him. Lulu swung the scythe with every ounce of force she could muster. Had it not been for the girl's lack of control in the situation, the damage could have been worse. Nevertheless, John was now clutching his hand as the warm flow of crimson liquid expelled itself from the stumps of where his left pinky and ring finger used to be.

John continued screaming a mix of agony and pain induced laughter. His adrenaline was flowing through every section of his body now.

Lulu took the opportunity to dash off the aircraft and towards the hangar that was still standing.

John dropped to his knees, still holding his hand. He looked up at the girl running to the hangar. Fury burned through his eyes as he rose up. The pain in his hand only added to his desire to end this girl.

John slowly made his way to the hangar, ignoring the sounds of battle once again emitting from the nearby control tower. Unlike the other hangar that he'd burned down, this hangar's main doors for the planes were shut and locked. There was only one way in, and as far as John could tell, one way out. John opened the door with his good hand and quickly darted inside. There was absolutely no light other than some trickles of sunlight making their way through a window in the roof.

"Luuuuuuuuluuuuuuuuuuu!!! Come out and play!!!" John barked as he began to stalk around in the near blackness, breathing heavily from the throbbing pain in his hand.
ZombiexCreame†

Post by ZombiexCreame† »

After she had managed to sever a few of John's fingers, Lulu high-tailed it as fast as she could in the direction of the left-most hangar. She paused briefly to scoop up her day pack and quickly ran across the landing strip as fast as her little feet would take her. She didn't try to think too much about what she was doing, but her heart was pounding wildly in her chest, and her thoughts were swimming maniacally underneath her skull.

"Get in that hangar and hide, or.. or.. something. I think I should hide. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.."

The hangar was getting closer, but she still had a ways to go. Her legs were growing tired and her breath was coming out in short gasps, but she willed herself to go on. This was the first time that she had exerted this much energy into something on the island (other than the time she helped Anna move Elizabeth across the island), but this was much more stressful.

The battle was now on, and there was no turning back. You can't exactly reason with a person after you chopped off two of their digits.

Sure, Lulu could argue with herself that it was a mere accident, but was it really? She had swung at John with every ounce of hatred, every ounce of strength, and every ounce of drive that she had. She wanted to hurt him in some way, there was no denying that. No use crying over spilled milk; she would have to own up to her actions. And she would. She wouldn't wimp out, she would fight! ...After she reached the hangar.

Right as she was within feet of the hangar, she glanced over at the control tower and listened. She could hear fighting going on up there, but she didn't dare pause to figure out what was going on. It was selfish, but she couldn't spare Lenny a thought right now. She would have to be a bit selfish.

Upon arriving at the hangar, Lulu didn't even bother with trying to force open the main doors. There were very large and probably rather difficult to open. Instead, she darted around the side of the hangar and located a normal door. And thank heavens, it was unlocked. John's footsteps were close behind, so without wasting another second, she scurried inside and slammed the door behind her.

At this point, Lulu was almost in a panicked frenzy. Her rational side would have shouted that she should block the door, but all rational thinking was on vacation right now. John would come through that door any minute, and it would be on... Even though Lulu had told herself mere moments ago that she would stand tall and fight John, she just couldn't do it... Instincts told her to hide.

Giving a brief glance around the hangar, she realized that it was actually pretty large. A plane stood in the middle of the building, but there was a lot of storage areas inside as well. It shouldn't be too hard to find somewhere to hide, but she had very limited time. She could hear the doorknob turning! With a twinge of panic streaking across her mind and a gut-wrenching feeling at the pit of her stomach, Lulu immediately ran over to a storage area that was filled to the brim with various crates. The back of this area contained about four or five crates that were all clustered together; a few were stacked on top of each other. This wouldn't be the best hiding spot, but it was all she could afford at the moment. John was approaching.

Squeezing in between the boxes, Lulu crawled into a small space that was sheltered by the corner of one of the crates. There was just enough room for herself, her bag, and her scythe, plus it was shrouded in shadows... As she sat there and waited in dread for John to enter the hangar, she realized that hiding was a terribly bad idea. She was a trapped rat at this point! If he found her, she was dead. This was suicide... Maybe it was time to break out Madison's machine gun. ...Just in case.

Lulu unzipped her bag and ran her fingers across the rough surface of the gun. She was about to pull it out, but she paused when she heard John's voice, enticing her to come out. Lulu went dead silent and covered her face with her hands.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler ZombiexCreame. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Crash†

Post by Crash† »

As the weight of the heavier, foreboding killer made its way down on top of her, Trish began to feel her chances of surviving this encounter slowly slipping away. The haze of thoughts that raced its way through her mind did nothing to help her as Lenny pinned her arms to the ground with his knees, and the electrical impulses firing through her body weren't much more effective as he slammed his elbow down against her trachea, cutting off her breathing. The only thing Lenny hadn't completely broken yet was her spirit.

The psychotic twin ranted and raved at her as he attempted to bring her game to an end, but the taunting was completely lost on Trish. All she heard was a jumbled concoction of screams and the sound of her own hoarse voice gasping for air, her body reeling in shock at the loss of its power supply. Her limbs were now moving as frantically as her nerve impulses could muster, her forearms and shins flailing and thrashing about with no clear intention. Her vision blacked out for a second, and as it returned and she saw the twisted grin on her reaper's face, three words rang out clear as a bell that reminded her of her own mortality.

Jake's corpse fell down in front of Trish, his teeth shattered and blood pooling in his mouth as he gasped for air. His panicked gasps faded to silence as his eyes closed, but the silence was shattered within nanoseconds by Danni begging Trish not to read her last words in front of her. Danni's corpse then became riddled with bullets as her face morphed into James', who collapsed to the ground right in front of her. Finally, James opened his eyes, and the sadistic gaze of Lenny Priestly fixated itself on her as those three perilous words erupted from his mouth like molten lava and pyroclasm.

"No hurt feelings."

Trish's eyes shot open, her pupils fully dilated.

"I'll hurt more than just your fucking feelings, you dirty CUNT!"

Unfortunately for Lenny Priestly, the somewhat-forgetful Trish had neglected to bring a pair of nailclippers on the trip, which proved to be the perfect reinforcement to her feral awakening. Curling her hands as much as she could, Trish dug her nails into Lenny's legs with as much force as she could muster, tearing and clawing at his skin until he reared back and relinquished the hold he had on her windpipe.

Trish, not one to lose momentum, seized the opportunity to free her arms from underneath Lenny's knees and tear at him with her nails once more, this time right against the bullet wound that her AK had left in his side. Lenny cried out primally, and Trish kept digging until his body gave out beneath him and he rolled off of her and onto the cold steel floor of the control tower.

Another wave of searing pain overtaking her from the bullet wounds that still plagued her torso, and still struggling with barely any breath, Trish turned over onto her side and crawled a few feet away, barely managing to stumble to her feet with the aid of a wheel-equipped office chair. As she got up, the familiar, comfortable weight in her back pocket reminded her of what she now had to do.

Trish reached underneath her shirt and into her jeans to withdraw the Springfield, but as she turned to face Lenny and pulled the trigger she was met with the sound of resistance from the gun. In her panic she hadn't realized that the safety was still on, but before she could adjust the firearm, Lenny was back on his knees and lunging towards her.

Operating solely on instinct, Trish raised the gun and brought it down hard, smashing the barrel across Lenny's face and sending him once more sprawling down onto the blood-soaked floor. After disabling him she reflexively took a couple steps backwards, able to now consciously remove the safety from the gun.

Having caught her breath, Trish aimed the bloodthirsty steel towards her adversary.

"Say hi to Liz for me," she sputtered, bracing her saviour with both hands as she squeezed the trigger four times.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

"I'll hurt more than just your fucking feelings, you dirty CUNT!"

Lenny felt Trish's nails dig into his legs, and was surprised by the strength and fight that Trish still put up. It was enough for him to be shocked and loosen his grip, which turned out to be a mistake. Trish was a fighter like him, and it showed. Trish freed her arms and next thing Lenny felt was a shocking pain, enough to make his eye sight turn to blinders for a second as Trish dug into his bullet wound.

Lenny Priestly rolled off of her in pain, not having time to think about what just happened, Lenny struggled to get on his knees and looked over at Trish. His body was shutting down, this was it. He moved his hand down toward his stomach and touched the wound, and felt the familiar feeling of warm sticky blood. Lenny let a small his lips form a small smile. He would take that bitch down with him. Summoning all of the hatred he has garnered during his stay on the island, Lenny lunged at his foe.

He threw himself at Trish, only to be met with the barrel of her gun. It smashed across his face, and he fell backwards, stars flooded his vision. He looked up to see Trish standing before him, her gun in her hand.

Aimed at him.

"Say hi to Liz for me"

Lenny never took his eyes off her. The person that finally beat him. He had no time for thoughts, no time for last minute regrets. He heard the first two shots clearly, the second two seemed distant. The bullets ripped into his chest, and while the pain was terrible, it was fast. Second after the last bullet did it's damage, Lenny Priestly smiled once more, and slowly shut his eyes. Blackness, not unlike the darkness that had overtaken his heart, his actions, set in. While it all happened fast, and he couldn't make coherent thoughts, one image remained in his head. The image of his twin sister, Elizabeth. He was ready to go home to her. He was ready to escape this hell, and be with the one person who would love him unconditionally. It all turned off, and then there was nothing.

-------------

"...and for those of you who are stuck in classes whos teachers aren't cool enough to let you listen to our very own radio station I'll start up Paul Smith's song "Trance Taxi" next for you all to hear on your way out of this place. Have a good afternoon everyone, this is Corbin Arlen from 91.5 KRSR signing off."

Lenny Priestly sat in class, barely listening to the radio as Corbin Arlen signed off, letting everyone in classes which the radio played, who weren't looking at the clock, know that the final bell was about to ring. Sure enough, it did, and Lenny quickly gathered his things and slung his backpack on his back and quietly shuffled out of the classroom.

Moving through the crowd of people, Lenny saw his sister up ahead and quickened his step. Elizabeth saw Lenny and smiled, "Len!"

"Hey Liz. Ready for your meet tonight?"

Her swim meet tonight, something Elizabeth had been talking about all week.

"Of course! You're coming right?"

"Sorry, I think LOST is on tonight, can't miss it for the world."

Liz jokingly hit Lenny's arm, "You ass."

"Of course I'll be there!"

"Good!" Elizabeth went to turn around when someone accidentally knocked into her, sending her books and papers flying everyone. Lenny quickly got down to help his sister collect the papers.

"Thanks Len. People are so rude. By the way, can you give me a ride back to the school today for my meet?"

With a smile, Lenny looked Elizabeth in the eyes as they picked up the last paper.

"Of course, anything Liz. You know I'd kill for you."

-------------

BOY NUMBER 31, LENNY PRIESTLY -- DEAD
3 PLAYERS REMAINING
Ares

Post by Ares »

It was surprisingly how difficult it was to see in the hangar. The small ray of sunlight coming through was only impeding as it showcased the surprising amount of dust in the air.

Silent Johnny, keep it silent, she could be anywhere.

This was not the time to be his normal boisterous self. John knew they were within footsteps of the finish line and if he intended on winning this race he needed to maintain an aura of quiet while he searched. As he crept along in an almost cat like fashion, Riz's eyes scanned the rows of boxes and crates surrounding the rusting aircraft searching for any indication of where the smaller girl had escaped to.

God damn it, she could be anywhere.

The throbbing in his hand had still not subsided, and each time the pounding feeling returned, it served as a not so subtle reminder that Lulu did possess a dangerous side to her. He could not underestimate what she was capable of with the weapons she had. He'd already done that, and luckily escaped with his life. He would not make that mistake twice.

John paused in the walkway between two rows of crates and boxes contemplating what his next move really should be. Before he could even give that a second thought, he felt his knee buckle and saw the ground rushing towards him as an high pitched animalistic cry echoed through the empty hangar.

Lulu's feeling of entrapment had overcome her. Before she knew it, John was standing right in front of her hiding place, facing the opposite direction. She didn't want to be a sitting duck, especially since she'd now just realized that she had wedged herself into such tight quarters that she could not adequately defend herself with the gun or the scythe. She instead launched herself forward with a wail, slamming her body into John's legs before rising and darting off for a nearby corner. Lulu had barely made it around the corner when she heard the unmistakable sound of gunfire and bullets whizzing past her and slamming into the boxes and crates around her.

John had finally pulled out the MP7 and fired the gun. Missing two fingers on his grip hand was certainly not helping, but the gun had been a prize for a reason, and that reason was its ease of use, even for someone experiencing a handicap.

He scowled as the bullets embedded themselves into everything except the flesh of his target.

"LULU!!!!" John roared as he dropped his pack, keeping a hold of the MP7 and stalking down the walkway his target had ran down.

Two loud bursts of noise filled the air and caused John to hit the deck, but not before he felt something burn the skin on the side of his neck.

Lulu had returned fire before darting for the cover of the aircraft, one bullet had luckily missed him completely, but the second shot had left John with a burning cut to his neck from the near miss.

An inch away from death...

The thought gave Riz a second wind as he made his way to the corner of the walkway in time to see Lulu scrambling behind the aircraft.

John knew he did not have many bullets left in the first of his three clips, so he pointed the gun in Lulu's general direction and open fired until the clip was emptied. There were no cries of pain, but there was a strange hissing noise. One of the bullets had punctured the old front tire of the aircraft causing the nose of the plane to drop. The old and rusting plane's supporting beam attached to the front tire could no longer support the shift in weight and gave way, causing the plane to slide forward crashing into the hangar doors with a thundering bang. The doors gave way to the weight of the plane.

John coughed as he slowly made his way through the dust cloud caused by the commotion, squinting as he reloaded his gun with a fresh clip. He caught a glimpse of the girl's figure darting out the large garage doors.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" John cursed to himself.

Disbelief was starting to set in and it was not a welcome feeling.

This girl will be the death of you Riz.
ZombiexCreame†

Post by ZombiexCreame† »

It was a relief to be outside again. Lulu embraced the putrid smell of blood and chaos as she ran away from the hangar as fast as she could. At least she was out here and not in there. Going in that hangar had definitely been a bad idea, but where else could she have gone? At least she was able to get a heads up on John and dash out of that dusty old hangar before he even realized what was happening. So, even though the outdoors smelled of blood and gun smoke, Lulu Altaire was glad to be out here in the wide open air instead of indoors and hiding from John.

Lulu gave a very tentative glance back at the jarred door of the hangar and bit her lip nervously. Perhaps she should be a bit more scared... Being out in the open was very unnerving as well. There was more visibility, and John could easily shoot her out here. Regardless, this was better than the musty dregs of the hangar.

But now what?

She glanced down at her machine gun and decided to just keep running. Riz would be on her tail in a matter of seconds, so it would be an added bonus to break out into a quick run now! But where would that lead her? To yet another hiding spot? Lulu realized that she would have to stop running and hiding, but she couldn't help it... It was part of her natural human instinct.

Lulu quickly raked the field with her eyes and paused on the control tower in the distance. Lenny! She had almost forgotten about him in her panic to escape John. Passing the hangar a final look, she ran ahead in the direction of the control tower, both hands tightly grasping the heavy gun in her possession. Perhaps she could do something to save him, perhaps she wasn't too late! She immediately ran towards the main doors of the control tower and wrapped a hand around the doorknob but paused. A bullet whizzed past her head and embedded itself into the siding of the control tower.

Lulu screamed and let go of the doorknob as a stream of bullets flew in her general direction. She didn't even have to look back to realize that John had finally emerged from the hangar with a vengeance. Should she turn around and fight bullets with bullets, or duck for cover? Lulu didn't even come to a final decision when a bullet from John's gun came into contact with the side of Lulu's right hand.

Her eyes widened, but no sound came out of her mouth. A burning pain immediately blossomed at the site of the wound, and in her shock, she dropped her gun. It fell to the dirt with a heavy thud. All Lulu wanted to do at this point was cry or cradle her injured hand, but she realized something amongst all the chaos: the bullet-fire had ceased. Holding her right hand with her left, she slowly turned and faced John head-on. They weren't really that far from each other.

"What do you want from me?!" she screamed, although once the words left her mouth, she realized how awkward and out-of-place they sounded. This was a fight. John was shooting at Lulu because Lulu had shot at him when they were inside the hangar. Why yell something so strange at John? Get back to fighting! It was at this point that Lulu realized she had left her bag and scythe back in her hiding place in the hangar. She couldn't believe it! That thing had been gold to her. They were both inseparable throughout this whole game! And now? It was gone. She wouldn't be returning to that dreadful building.

Instead, Lulu simply faced John with silence and determination in her eyes. She wanted to whip back into action but something stopped her. "So..."
Ares

Post by Ares »

His first instinct had been to wait for her to come back in the hangar, but even John knew she wouldn't do that. He would need to follow her, but to do that he would need to get out of the hangar without Lulu blowing his head off. His only hope was that in the chaos of the plane crashing into the doors, Lulu had somehow dropped her gun.

John slowly crept through the now settling dust cloud and past the aircraft, his eyes fixated on the exit created by the commotion. There were crates and boxes scattered all over the place in such a manner that John had to climb his way past the blockage.

The stench of the airfield hit John's nostrils once again as he slowly peeked out the hole in the doors. He could not believe his eyes. Lulu actually had her back turned to his position. She was running for the control tower, the dumb b--

Fuck!!!

The only thought running through John Rizzolo's head was that Lulu was running for backup. It was highly likely that Lenny would be able to kill Trish from what John had heard from the announcements, and if Lulu was able to reach him, Riz could kiss his ass goodbye.

"God--damn--fuchghah." He grunted as he scrambled through the opening, falling in the process. He rose up in time to see that Lulu was mere feet away from the doors.

"No!" John roared as he fired widely at the girl from his knees.

He didn't know if any of the shots hit, but Lulu stopped in her tracks. John rose up to his feet as the girl turned to face him.

John kept the MP7 pointed at her as he neared.

"What do you want from me?!"

The almost primal tone with which the words were spoken was unlike anything John had ever heard come from the small girl's mouth. John stopped his forward motion to look at her. Beaten, disheveled, furious and fearful all in one. It was quite a sight to behold. Riz also noticed that the girl was no longer carrying her gun, or anything for that matter.

"You know what I want Lu. I want to win." John said coldly as he reached to his pocket to reload his gun and end this fight.

W-what!? Where the fuck is the clip Johnny?"

Riz's eyes widened as he realized that his last clip of ammo now laid back at the hangar amongst a pile of crates. His next action was to toss the gun aside in disgust. This was truly going to come to a fist fight. He needed to win. He needed to get that last clip if he stood a chance against Lenny. He needed to get that clip to stand a chance against the AK wielding Trish. He needed that clip.

"Alright. Let's end this Lu-bear. Let's end this." John said with a flat tone.

Something in Lulu had changed though. There was a steely determination in her eyes. Maybe all of John's talk about proving why you're still alive had finally come to fruition.

Lulu was ready for him. She was waiting for his first move. This fact alone sent a chill down his spine.

With a loud grunt John sprinted at Lulu in hopes of tackling the girl. Lulu however used her size to her advantage and side-stepped Riz's attack, narrowly missing his outstretched arms. Lulu had one problem though. John was in striking range, and he was the stronger of the two. No! Those were the thoughts that Lulu was learning to fight off. Instead, she pounced on the boy's back with the fury of a cougar. Scratching and clawing at any area she could.

John did his best to protect his eyes, but it felt like everywhere else from his face down was being ripped into with no regard. He felt the girl slip her arm under his chin in attempt to choke him.

Lulu wrapped her legs around Riz's torso and sunk in the choke. She could feel him struggling in her grasp, but she knew she had to hang on.

John's body went into panic mode. He frantically tried to pry the girl off but it was no use. He could feel his head getting dizzy. He needed to get out of this. With one last ditch effort, John reached both of his hands above and behind his head. He felt his target. Both of John's hands took a handful of Lulu's hair as John dropped to his ass.

Lulu was too focused on the choke to worry about John's hands on her head. That focus was broken though as Riz's move had worked. The combination of his grip and body drop caused Lulu's chin to crash into John's skull. Her grip was released as she dropped to the ground in pain.

John felt the cool air rush back into his lungs. Unfortunately it was exhaled just as quickly as it came as he lay there coughing from the choke. His body was telling him to stay down, and so far it was obeying. John rolled to his side to see where Lulu was. She too was on the ground. John coughed repeatedly as he used his arms to turn himself towards Lulu and began to crawl towards her.
Crash†

Post by Crash† »

Lenny Priestly's body hit the floor.

Trish was frozen in place for a moment, her gun primed against the corpse as if it would get up once more, hellbent on her destruction. Her experience in the game had taught her that if anything seemed too good to be true on this God-forsaken island - especially with the luck she'd had over the past two weeks - it most definitely was.

Lenny, however, remained silent. As a small stream of crimson snaked its way around his torso and lower body, Trish dropped her guard and slowly lowered the Springfield to her side. Her exhausted, aching body mustered up the courage to take a few steps towards him.

The sight of Lenny Priestly's smiling face both disturbed and re-assured her. There was no more pain in his body. He had relinquished any grip he had on life. It was a sight she was now all too familiar with.

The sight of a corpse.

Trish's body recoiled, and gradually the pain that her adrenaline rush had masked returned to her. Blackness clouded her vision and hot waves of nausea rebounded off of her like she was in a wind tunnel, and she found herself dropping her handgun and lowering herself to knees, arms clutching the two gaping wounds in her stomach.

"Not now...so close..." her broken thoughts urged as she fought the pain in her stomach, her survival instinct reminding her that now that Lenny had been offed, there was a good chance she was about to win the game. Gunshots were ringing outside, though, which meant that the other two (she was no longer alert enough to identify either of them) were still hanging around. She wasn't quite out of the woods yet.

Fumbling through her pocket for another magazine for the AK, Trish stumbled over to where she'd left it on the ground, kneeling down to retrieve it. As soon as she shifted her weight away from her trembling feet, however, she felt the rest of herself come crashing down to the floor beside the rifle. The searing pains now coursed through her entire body, prompting her to let go of the ammunition and wince, barely making the gun out against the cold concrete.

Trish tried to clamber back to her feet, but the attempts were met with gradually more resistance each time, until finally she gave up completely. The realization that she wouldn't be walking anymore, however, didn't bother her so much, for it came embedded in an even greater revelation altogether...

...Trish wasn't going home.

For the first time in two weeks, the realization that she was going to die plagued G23's mind. She'd done everything she could to stave off that reality, but ultimately, when push came to shove, she wasn't strong enough. Now that her friends weren't around to be meat shields for her, Trish really couldn't do anything at all.

At some point in time, somewhere in her conscience, Trish had attempted to justify each of the five murders she'd committed. Killing Jeff was revenge for Jake...killing Sloan, Nick and Lenny was self-defense...killing Lex was to avenge James...but in the end, she didn't feel any better. All she felt was hot lead eating away at her insides, and dizziness at the loss of her vital fluids...

But most of all, she felt the stinging, bitter, all-encompassing regret of having dragged three innocent people down with her.

Jake. Her best friend, whom she'd convinced to come on the trip despite his protests of not wanting to go. True to that friendship, he'd spent his entire stay on the island searching for her...and in all that time, not once had he crossed her mind. She had been so consumed with her own welfare that Jake's never even made a dent in her memory. Now, the only memory she had of him was of when they'd finally been reunited...only for him to have received two bullets through his face as thanks for his eternal devotion. There was no escaping the harsh truth - Trish was entirely responsible for his demise.

Danni. The girl from art class whom Trish had envied for having kickass hair. The same girl whom Trish was sure she'd labelled as an "attention whore" multiple times back at Southridge. A girl who ended up being one of the most genuinely sweet people she'd ever met. And, of course, a girl who tagged along with Trish until she was met with a gruesome death...the absolute last thing she deserved.

The fact that Trish had nothing to do with the inevitability of that fate escaped her mind entirely. Her convoluted thoughts told her that if Danni had never joined up with her and James, she'd still be alive at this very moment, probably kicking the shit out of whoever was firing guns outside.

And, of course...

James.

Despite his unwavering loyalty, attempts to cheer her up with obscure video game references and comical quips, and unrivaled ability to make the brightest of any situation, Trish couldn't even count how many times she'd thought of James as a burden over the past fortnight. He was always either too slow for her, or too cautious for her, or too reckless...nothing he'd done was ever good enough.

Not even throwing himself into Lex's line of fire.

Trish's vision blurred. Not as a result of the pain, or the steady retreat of consciousness, but instead the poisonous tears of regret she wept clouded her eyes. She no longer cared enough to sob, and couldn't bring herself to clear her throat or wipe her eyes. Every thought of one of her friend's faces brought more pain than any amount of lead or steel could hope to. What she wouldn't give to see one of them one more time...

...and she could.

Trish regained some of her composure. Her vision was still foggy, but she mustered up enough strength to drag her arms and torso up off the floor, and steeled herself as she began to pull the dead weight that was her legs towards the stairs. Thankfully she'd made it pretty close to them before her collapse, and she managed to heave her arms down a couple steps and grip one of the raised (or lowered, from her perspective) levels.

With robotic determination, Trish dragged herself down the stairs, step by step, her exposed bulletwound colliding with the cold concrete every so often and sending agonizing waves of searing pain up through her body. She managed to put mind over matter, however, and soon found herself dragging her feet across the cold, vile corpse of Alexis Machina.

Her feet and legs hit the ground hard after she made it over the road block that was Lex's body, and the rousing sounds of gunshots brought her back to reality. She thought she could see faint outlines of people outside the control tower doors, but to her, the figures were distant blurs. Instead, her failing eyes managed one last achievement - an intense focus on the body of James Brown, who was now only meters away.

Trish reached across the floor, but with nothing to grip, she found herself barely able to shimmy two to three feet forward before her body recoiled in pain. James still seemed just as far away as before. Just as out of her reach.

Despite her best efforts, Trish could no longer will her body to move. The blood she'd lost upstairs and on her trek down had finally gotten to her, and her circulation was failing. Instead, she was left staring across the abyss, James' pale face against the tarmac staring right back at her through sunken eyelids.

All this time, people had thrown themselves into the fray for the sake of protecting her. All this time, Trish had never managed to return the favour to any of them. And now, here she was, bleeding out on a barren floor. All of their sacrifices were for nothing. All of their deaths, pointless.

"James..."

Trish could feel the tears returning, but not much else.

"I..."

"You're...?"

"I'm so..."

"You're what, sorry?"

With James' death, part of Trish had died with him. Were she conscious enough to be aware of it, she'd probably have guessed that it was that very part of her that she was now internally at war with.

"I..."

"You're not sorry. Sorry's what you say to somebody when you want them to forgive you."

Trish paused, futilely blinking the steady stream of tears away and swallowing a lump in her throat.

"James can't forgive you anymore, you selfish bitch. James is dead."

Her conscience...or whatever the hell she was hearing, was right. James couldn't tell her it would be okay anymore. Nothing about this situation was okay. But there was one other truth that the voice was forgetting about.

James was dead, and soon enough, Trish would be too.

She had to tell him. Talking to him in the afterlife that may or may not have existed was no longer good enough for her. In death, she had to say everything to James that she couldn't in life.

The black haze that swarmed her from all sides began to grow heavier, like a thick fog that slowly unraveled her final threads of life. There was no time to give a Nobel Prize acceptance speech. No time for a eulogy. No time to say goodbye to her mother, sitting on her couch at home, bawling her eyes out.

Trish's time had run out.

"James..." she managed, in a barely audible voice that she couldn't register.

Trish's eyes closed, and her face lowered itself to the floor. It was cold. Trish had never liked the cold, but now...it felt nice. Like the stinging remnants of pain that accompanied her last grasp on life were slowly being washed away by its chilly embrace.

"...thank you..."

The words never left her lips, but Trish had left nothing unsaid.

Her mother watched.

Her father waited.

Trish moved on.

G23: TRISH MCCARROLL -- DECEASED

2 STUDENTS REMAINING
ZombiexCreame†

Post by ZombiexCreame† »

Lulu Altaire groaned loudly and rubbed her sore chin with the side of her right hand. Forgetting that her hand had been previously shot just moments prior, a fresh slew of blood smeared across the bottom half of her face. She had half the mind to wipe it away and rid herself of that bloody filth, but her mind was in a completely different zone. John was dragging himself towards her, and she had to be ready. It was at this point, in this moment that John and Lulu were both on the ground, that Lulu realized that her chance of winning was so close.

She was usually a very rational, logical girl, but... She was so close! Why try to use logic and words now? It was obvious that John wouldn't listen to anything except for a punch in the face or a bullet from a gun. Why would she go so far to stop now? She was absolutely ashamed at the way she was acting, but she didn't want to stop. "You're acting like a psychopath," she told herself, but... She kind of liked it.

She didn't care. She could feel the weight of pressure upon her small shoulders and the stress of the entire game come upon her. So many memories flashed in her mind. Memories of trudging through the woods, and talking to Anna, and killing... What was his name again? Oh, great. Her memory was disappearing too. But her point was, those memories of this game were still circling her head. So vivid and shocking. And... now it was over. All that was left was this one single moment. She couldn't mess it up. She had lasted this far. If she had to act like a murderous psychopath to get there, then so be it. This John motherfucker was going down.

Lulu immediately rolled away from John in one graceful turn and stood up as quickly as she could. By this point, John was very close by grabbing for one of Lulu's ankles. Jumping back slightly, she attempted to dig her foot into John's face, but he anticipated this and rolled to the side very slightly. Before his opponent knew what had happened, he grabbed her by the left ankle and tried to drag her down to his level. She faltered slightly but refused to let him get the best of her. With all the force she could harness, she yanked her ankle away from his grasp and nearly fell over. "Whoa," she whispered, steadying herself. By the time she hurried over to John to deliver another kick to the face, he was standing up slowly, anger very apparent on his face. He wanted to kill her just as badly as she wanted to kill him.

Before he could initiate any action against Lulu, she immediately ran forward and attempted to tackle him by shoving her body against his with as much force as she could. John dug his heels into the ground and grit his teeth, his hands digging into Lulu's shoulders and pushing her away from him. With a sudden heave, he was able to unlatch the girl from him. Lulu ran to him once more to try and execute another attack, but John balled his hands into fists and delivered two swift punches - one to the left side of her face and the other to her arm. The punches weren't well-planned, just two powerful strikes that would catch her off-guard. Lulu cried out in pain and took a step away. The force to run away and find her gun was overwhelming. She just wanted to shoot him and feel the satisfaction of a bullet lodged into his brain.

With yet another primal, high-pitched shriek, Lulu ran for the strike, her fists outstretched. Much like John, she tried to deliver two punches. One managed to hit him in his collar bone, while the other was blocked by his hand. John wrapped his hand around Lulu's fist and twisted her arm until her back was to him. He had her in a hold that she couldn't easily get out of. His free hand wrapped her neck uncomfortably as he frantically tried to think of what to do next. He could throw her to the ground and try to choke her. That would probably be the most efficient course of action at this point. But before John could push her down, Lulu's mind kicked into overdrive and she did the only thing that she could think to do: tilt her body forward slightly and kick John right between the legs. It was a low blow, but she didn't fucking care. And she would gladly do it again.

With a pained cry, he knelt over slightly. It was apparent in his face that he wanted to quickly ignore the pain and continue on in his quest to kill Lulu. Lulu staggered back slightly and watched as he attempted to right himself. If there was ever a moment to strike, it was now. Sucking in a deep gulp of air, she ran forward and tackled John to the ground. With her left hand, she pinned his left arm to the ground, and with her right hand, she was making some sad attempt to punch him to death. He was writhing beneath her in an attempt to free himself, but the face-punching was somewhat of a distraction.

Lulu felt like she couldn't stop. The punches she was scoring with her hand felt so powerful and liberating! The gunshot wound on the side was burning badly, but she couldn't stop herself. She was almost in a type of rage. John felt slightly limp beneath her, so she took her chances in letting go of his left arm and clutching his head. Her punches ceased as she did the same with her right hand, lifted his head, and bam! She slammed it on the ground. This wasn't as effective as if she were, per say, slamming his head on concrete, but it was all she could do at this point. She was able to slam his head into the ground a few times (as he yelled some protests), and it really was looking like Lulu could knock him out at this point. Unfortunately, she wasn't being cautious enough.

Willing his arms to move, John forced his hand upward and tried to swat at her face. The little swat barely distracted Lulu, but her glasses slipped down her nose a little. John realized this and swat at them again. They slipped a little further. Lulu was too focused to stop her attacks to push up her glasses, so just a bit more... John finally delivered a slap that knocked her glasses clean off and left a stinging sensation on her face. Lulu stopped her actions immediately and let go of John, feeling her face for the missing glasses.

"M.. My glasses.." she said, frantically looking around. She couldn't do shit without her glasses! Taking advantage of this moment, he pushed off of him and sauntered right over to the glasses that she couldn't even see. They were almost directly in front of her. With a nefarious smile, John stepped on them with his shoe, and the sickening crunch made Lulu cry out.

"My glasses!" she yelled, trying to stand up. Everything looked like one colorful blur. She couldn't tell John from a freakin' tree.

"You want to play dirty, well there!" John yelled, referring to when she kicked him right where it hurt.

Judging from his voice, Lulu could tell that he was right to the left of him. Turning slightly, she ran towards him, her arms outstretched for yet another attack. She would be blind as a bat, but she wasn't going to let that stop her. With a final ear-shattering yell, she tackled him down and started acting like a very frantic cat. She was scratching, punching, and kicking as fast and as frantically as she could. John was attempting to push her off, but something caught his eye. Something right to the left... Ah. A sweet feeling bubbled up in his stomach as he realized that this was all over. It ended now. Lulu had just tackled John very close to the area where she had dropped her fateful gun. With a free hand, he scooped up her gun and fired one single shot to her midsection.

With a pained cry, she rolled off of him and froze, her body going rigid. She was aware of a terrible burning sensation in her torso, and something wet was oozing from the wound. With a strange unfocused look in her dark eyes, she held her hands out to him. "Wait, John, don't! No more! I'm sorry.. I'm sorry! We were friends, right?" He delivered four more bullets into her body, each shot ringing louder in her ears than the last. Her lips were quivering, and her breath was coming out in labored rasps. "Uwwggh.." she cried, trying to hold in all the bleeding with her hands. Blood was relentless pouring down her sweater, the red substance blotting out all the dirt from these past two weeks.

She wasn't coming to terms with the fact that she was dying. She was still trying to pep herself up by internally saying that she was okay. She would get up and keep fighting. Maybe apologize to his dead body once she finally killed him. It had yet to occur to Lulu that it was quite the opposite. She wouldn't be killing anyone, for the game was over for her. And the red-haired book worm fell down in the grass with her dirty hair splayed around her, and her limbs stiff as hot tears splashed down her dirty cheeks. "Just give me a second!" she yelled to John in half-delirium. Everything was growing very dark around her, and sound was evaporating from her ears. Her own voice sounded light years away.

"Give me a minute, and we can keep going. I'm not done yet."

Lulu's hand reached out to grab the shattered remains of her glasses. She held them close to her body as she looked up at the blurry sky. So many thoughts were rushing to her head as she realized that this could be it. The end was finally upon her. It was disappointing really, as she lied in the grass with blood blossoming around her at an alarming rate. She felt sort of like her own island. Lulu Isle surrounded by the lovely Ocean De Blood. She wasn't even sure if Riz was paying any attention to her, but she still didn't want to die in front of him like this. It was sort of embarrassing. Scream like a banshee, fight like a psychopath, and die like a wimp. But at the same time, she felt slightly comforted. This was finally the end. This dreadful game was done for her. Coughing, Lulu raised her hand and looked over in the general direction that Riz might be standing in. "Have fun in your-"

BAM!!!

And John gave her a final shot in the stomach with Lulu's own gun.

G71: Louise "Lulu" Altaire - DECEASED

1 STUDENT REMAINING

Return to “Airfield”