The Beginning is The End is The Beginning

If you lived here you'd be home by now.

It isn't much now, but at one time, this airfield was the life of the island. It contains a sole landing strip in the middle of an overgrown field, and the solitary air control tower nearby looms menacingly over the island. The remains of a downed aircraft sit nearby, having crashed long after the island base had been abandoned.
Megami†

Post by Megami† »

Terrie followed along with her group.

((Continued elsewhere.))

Today's the final day to get your kiddos outta here, folks. Let's get a move on.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

Brad did the exact same thing as Terrie and left the scene.

(EDIT: I swear to god I'll add in something much better here when I get home. XD)

((Continued Elsewhere...))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ciel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
DetectiveArcher†

Post by DetectiveArcher† »

Finished helping Heath to his feet, Petra's breath came sharp and ragged. At least the boy could walk. For a moment she'd wondered if he was dying. "Shit, you're hurt!" Taken aback by the boy's observation, she shook her head. "I-it's fine. I'm ok." That seemed to be enough for him.

Giving a wink, the suddenly cocky boy drew himself up. "Let's Git" Blushing at the familar tone and body language, Petra tried to steady her voice. "Y-yeah. Come on..." Each using the other for support the two left the area behind.

((Petra and Heath continued elsewhere.))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler DetectiveArcher.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Without another word, hell there wasn't any needing to be said, Ianto took off rushing out after the other two.

(Dear God, I haven't wrote such a short reply in years.)

[[ Ianto continued elsewhere~ ]]
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Airfield”