Hell is the impossibility of reason

that's what this feels like. Hell.

You can see the ocean from here. The cliffs aren't terribly high, but it might be a mighty painful fall down them. They wouldn't make a very good hiding place, seeing how they're out in the open, but it'd definitely make a good vantage point, especially if you were lying in wait for someone to pass along the shoreline below.
Slayer†

Hell is the impossibility of reason

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Comp's still kinda unstable, but I'm getting this up quickly so I can get the weapon and get out. Nobody said these had to be epics, heh. This is honestly more a post for the sake of there being a post than a post-post, if that makes sense. Continued from Stranger Than Fiction. Other posts I need to do will be taken care of (hopefully) when I get back from school.
IC:

After spending a large part of the day making his way to the Sea Cliffs, Adam Reeves arrived at the destination just as the night was beginning to fall. Though rather put off by the fact that he was given a sword instead of the gun he was sure he'd need, he was impressed enough by the quality of the shamshir's Damascus steel blade that he kept it anyway, choosing to rest a while once he claimed it. He woke up almost at the dawn of the next day, and headed off.

OOC: Adam Reeves continued elsewhere.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.

Return to “Sea Cliffs”