Yoga Fire

The gym, despite its name, is actually two halls of differing size, divided by a wall with a window. One half is a flat matted area, set aside to give the school's wrestling, cheerleading, and gymnastics teams a practice space of their own, while the other half is a more traditional gym featuring exercise machines such as treadmills, rowing machines, exercise bikes, and other equipment. The students are allowed to use the gym's exercise facilities outside of school hours, but they are required to sign in and out. Anyone found to be misusing the equipment provided will be banned for a two-week period, although these bans can escalate to semester length or become indefinite should the behavior continue.
Skraal

Post by Skraal »

A sharp burst of air made its way out of Oliver's nose as Cheri told him the rest of her workout plan. Fifteen or twenty? Doing a few of these wasn't too bad, but sticking around to do that many more sounded more like work than fun, and if there was one thing he came here to avoid, having to do work was definitely it. Oliver pushed himself to his feet, stretching his shoulders for hopefully the last time today.

Still, it was kind of a shame to just up and leave like that. This girl was pretty cool, even if she was into some weird exercise stuff, and they definitely seemed to be getting along well, if he did say so himself. Definitely would be worth hanging out later, anyway. Glancing down at the girl on the mat, he pulled out his phone and pretended to check the time before turning back to her.

"Cool, thanks for teaching me. You know, I gotta get going now, but it was fun hanging out with you. Will I see you at the party later?"
[+] Survival of the Fittest Version 5
Characters:
Timothy Abrams
Weapon: Replica Flamethrower
Current Status: Deceased
Kyle Fitzpatrick
Weapon: Bulletproof Vest
Eliza Patton (Adopted from laZardo)
Weapon: M-1 Garand
[+] Survival of the Fittest Version 7
Characters:
Oliver Lacroix Current Status: Deceased
William "Bill" Dover Current Status: Deceased
Salvatore "Sal" Bonaventura (Adopted by Ohm) Current Status: Alive
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

So close. SO CLOSE. But fuck her life, of course it was all for nothing.

Cheri heaved a sigh and thought about it.

"Yeah, we'll have to see if I can make it. I might have to babysit that night... lame, I know."
Skraal

Post by Skraal »

"Oof, that sucks. Hope you can get out of it."

Well, that was a bit of a shame, but not like there was anything he could do about it. Shrugging his shoulders, he turned to the exit, giving Cheri one final wave before he stepped out into the heat.

"See ya 'round!"

((Oliver Lacroix continued elsewhere))
[+] Survival of the Fittest Version 5
Characters:
Timothy Abrams
Weapon: Replica Flamethrower
Kyle Fitzpatrick
Weapon: Bulletproof Vest
Eliza Patton (Adopted from laZardo)
Weapon: M-1 Garand