You've Made Your Bed...

Not all of Highland Beach is sunshine and palm trees. Some people simply don't have the means to make it financially. Those people usually live in Clifton Court, an older neighborhood that hasn't been renovated since Village Harbor was constructed. The neighborhood has been deteriorating for years and many houses are in a state of disrepair. The people living here are either too poor, too set in their ways, or too strung out to care.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

As Gabe went about doing what he does best, Kara took this time to pull him in close to her body and muffle her noises by bitting into his neck and shoulder. If his mother came down to check on them just from the door being opened and closed, there was no telling if she'd venture again to find out what was making the louder racket. Kara's breathing too became harder, more so heavy pants, trying to keep up with Gabe's. She shifted her waist down and her legs wrapped around his hips, allowing him to push deeper and satisfy them both.

"You're unbelievablblblblblbllllllleeeeeeeee...." a voice echoed. Kara smerked at the thought of Gabe trying to be funny, though it wasn't till the music continued to play that she realized it was her cellphone.

"Shit!" She squeeled as she reached over to where she had thrown her belongings and opened the small phone.

"Hello? Yes. I'm out. Seriously.. can't this wait till tomorr- He did what? No way! That bastard!"

Kara gave an appologetic glance to her boyfriend as she sat up and tried to calm her cousin Courtney. After about five minutes of hushing and convicing her that it'd be okay, Kara hung up and snuggled into Gabes side. "Sorry babe. Courtney was in bad shape.. appearently her ex is coming over from France.. big big mess. I hope you'll understand... I'm just not.. well. If you want to go to the washroom, I'll keep your side warm."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler baby_g. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
RePeate†

Post by RePeate† »

As if the day couldn't get any worse, Courtney had to interrupt. Gabe was never terribly fond of Courtney's dependancy on Kara, and this didn't help matters. Gabe calmly rolled onto his side, and waited on Kara to finish her conversation, giving her a noticeably pissed look while she spoke. She hung up the phone, and propositioned he use the bathroom. The moment had been derailed for Gabe. He climbed out of bed, zipped his pants, conceled his hard-on by tucking it into his pant waistline against his body, and exited the room.

He made his way down the hall, noticeably upset, and entered the bathroom. He turned on the sink, readied his toothbrush and cleaned his teeth with it. Then he put it away, took off his shirt, and applied some more deoderant to his underarms. He took a good long look at himself in the mirror, and reflected on why he put up with this kind of shit. Then he made his way back down the hall to his room again, closing the door gently so as not to wake anyone. "If you're finished, it'd be a good idea to get some sleep" he said, in a purposeful dissapointed tone.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RePeate. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

"Baby, I'm sorry.. you know how Courtney can be sometimes!"

Removing herself from the bed and grabbing one of Gabe's oversized sweatshirts, Kara put it on and made her way down the hall to the washroom herself. After returning all refreshed, Kara slipped herself between the covers after ditching the sweater and anything else she might have had on. Kara always enjoyed the feeling of sleeping naked, and she knew that Gabe being a guy, didn't really mind all that much. If anything she was probably coming off as a tease.

"Hun, are you okay?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler baby_g. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
RePeate†

Post by RePeate† »

Gabe knew it was a sympathy question. Kara hadn't meant to hurt him so, but she probably knew he was upset. Gabe sat up on the edge of the bed. "Babe, I don't know, with you, everything seems busy, like you no longer make time for me or anything". Oh God, he was starting to sound like a chick. "It's just that...well.. things feel so hurried or complicated or awkward with you lately. It's...pissing me off..."

He began to sulk, placing his hands on his face, cradling it. He reflected on the good and the bad times...

"I hope we can survive this" he thought, "I really do love her..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RePeate. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

Oh great, here we go again.

"Gabe, babe, there are times I want to kill you. Yes." Kara started out softly, covering herself with the sheets. "Something I just feel like you get too.. emotional. I liked it better when you would just play football and I got to be all over you and what not. I mean, you're kinda acting like my dad..."

The thought of Gabe acting like her own father angered her for no given reason. Her father always seemed helpless and she knew that her boyfriend wasn't like that.. or atleast didn't used to be.

"Come on, lay down and you'll feel better in the morning." She urged starting to nibble at his neck again.

What Kara really wanted was for him to lay down so she could get some sleep. If she had to use some sex appeal to be the hook line and sinker than so be it. Gently she pulled on the belt loop of his jeans to bring him closer. If he came in for some kisses she could return them and snuggle in close thus falling asleep. She just hoped he was tired from before and might settle for some making out then bed.
RePeate†

Post by RePeate† »

Gabe was just getting tired of this back and forth emotional game he was thrown into. He just wanted the day to end, so when Kara proposed he come back to bed, he lept on the opportunity to get some peace in sleep. He crawled over Kara to the other side of the bed and let her kiss his neck. he gave her a breif peck on the lips, and said in his most exhausted voice ever "I love you babe, but I think it's getting really late, and I gotta say I'm pretty exhausted. This whole night's been driving me crazy. Can we just sleep?". He voiced his opinion softly so she wouldn't be mad, even though somehow he felt it was what she wanted anyways. And with that he pulled the covers over his body, turned in for the spoon, and fell asleep within a few short minutes...

Return to “Clifton Court”