Sub-Area Description: Farmhouse

A single farmhouse sits in the middle of the homestead, appearing very small in the overgrown grass. The house itself is two stories, housing a small kitchen, dining area, and living room on the first floor, while the second plays host to two bedrooms; the master furnished with double bed and armoire and empty bookcase and the other decorated with only a twin bed and desk. All the furniture in the house appears hand-crafted, possessing a charming rustic quality. It could be quite cozy in better circumstances. Out back, one can find a quaint outhouse, though it gets mighty cold at night.
SOTF_Help

Sub-Area Description: Farmhouse

Post by SOTF_Help »

Sub-Area: Farmhouse
Description: A single farmhouse sits in the middle of the homestead, appearing very small in the overgrown grass. The house itself is two stories, housing a small kitchen, dining area, and living room on the first floor, while the second plays host to two bedrooms; the master furnished with double bed and armoire and empty bookcase and the other decorated with only a twin bed and desk. All the furniture in the house appears hand-crafted, possessing a charming rustic quality. It could be quite cozy in better circumstances. Out back, one can find a quaint outhouse, though it gets mighty cold at night.
Assigned Staff: MurderWeasel
Notable Changes or Damage:
None
If you have any questions about or concerns regarding this sub-area or any actions taking place therein, please contact the assigned staffer by PMing them. This staffer is in charge of keeping track of changes and damage within this area and updating this post accordingly. However, to help out, please feel free to reply to this thread noting any damage or changes.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

Summer Simms made a mess of one of the bedrooms in the farmhouse, going so far as to break a mirror. I'm not quite sure which bedroom, I'm assuming the master because the other room only has a desk and a bed. I'll ask Mimi later but just thought I'd drop a note.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ciel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Farmhouse”