Good Morning, You Bastards

Erected in the tall trees, the zipline towers are very nearly invisible, but provide a good vantage point for those who happen to stumble upon them. Although the wiring is still standing, it’s not advisable to test the attraction without proper equipment.
Un-Persona†

Post by Un-Persona† »

Rest. Now that she could, That's all Venice wanted to do. Of course she knew she couldn't for very long, but it was a nice thought to entertain. It looked like Amy was already rarin' to go, studying the map.

Looking up at the clouds, she tried to see if any of them looked similar to anything. She tried making out some sort of image, but it was equivalent to trying to make a balloon animal that wasn't a snake. Venice just couldn't see anything but wisps and lumps.

Maybe Venice could just lie here, and Amy could go off by herself. Amy was an intelligent girl, probably figure some way out to keep herself alive. Find somebody who wasn't clumsy and just fell off a ladder.

"Someone's gotta be useful on this island."

Then Amy pulled out her weapon. It was a...well, Venice didn't know what it was. A poker or Blackjack, whatever it was that Amy called. It made her remember her own weapon, that she had left down a few feet away from the.

"I have an axe down there. It's pretty heavy though. I was thinking about just ditching it somewhere where no one can use it, but I can bring it along if we might need it."

Venice stood up, ready to go again after her short rest.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Un-Persona. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

An axe, huh? Well, that could definitely be useful, in a sense. Amy guessed it was much better off in Venice's hands than hers. She didn't know how big the axe was, or the approximate weight of axes in general, but she did know they were made of a fucking chunk of metal and a heavy wooden pole. Carrying that all day long would have gotten tiring pretty quickly. They could keep it in one of their bags, possibly, but if they needed to defend themselves, then they'd be in trouble. It would be good for intimidation as well.

On the other hand, Amy was absolutely not about to hurt anybody. Well, actually, scratch that. In terms of self defence, Amy wasn't afraid to hurt someone. But kill them, seriously injure them? She would never, ever go that far. Maybe it was best she had been given this... blackjack thing. It looked like it could deliver a nasty thwack, but without the possibility of death and bleeding. Even if someone attacked her, Amy wanted to keep her hands clean. She was surrounded by friends and classmates, not deranged murderers. The only reason they'd attack someone was because the island had gotten to them.

"Hmm..." Amy thought for a while about what to do with the axe. It could be useful, for sure, for intimidation and such. It could also make a threat out of someone previously harmless. Sharp and pointy objects tended to make people nervous. Amy was sure they'd be able to do just fine with her club.

"I think we should take it along with us, for now, and get rid of it as soon as possible. I don't think there's anywhere around here to, like, hide it, aside from back up... there." Amy grimaced, realised Venice couldn't see her, and turned around to look at the other girl, trying to ignore the tower behind her.

"We could head for the coast! Chuck the axe in the ocean, and nobody'll be able to get it. If something... happens, we can defend ourselves with this-"Amy raised the blackjack in her hand. "And we can try and find something non-potentially-lethal for you as well. And hey, we might find the axe more useful than I'd thought during our walk. I guess we'll see what the future brings, huh?"

Venice had gotten up now, seemingly rested enough. Amy followed suit, stretching a little. Finally, time to leave the tower behind and head off. Sure, they were going to the coast if Venice agreed with her plan, but it wasn't as if Amy was going to have to dive into the ocean. At the very least, Amy hoped the walk would be peaceful and stress free. They weren't likely to have that luxury for very long.

"We ready to go, then?" Amy asked, hefting her bag up onto her shoulder.
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Un-Persona†

Post by Un-Persona† »

Venice thought it was a decent idea. Go to the coast and throwaway her weapon into the ocean. She wasn't much for polluting the ocean even a little, but right now, she had the mentality of fuck the ocean.

Besides, she figured it wouldn't hurt to carry it a long for it a little bit, in case things got heavy fast. After it was gone, she could pick up a big stick to whack people with if she needed to, and she could rely on Amy with her...whatever. It was about time to go anyway. Amy still didn't dare stare or even glance at the tower, so it would be better if they left right now.

"Yeah...let's go to the beach."

Picking up her axe as they left, Venice put it in her bag, blade still sticking out and face down. Hopefully they wouldn't need to chop any doors down or use it all. Not today at least, ideally camping out at the beach for as long as possible. She was on an island after all, might as well get the best of it.

((Venice Pennington-Johannes: G016 -V5- continued in Dead End))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Un-Persona. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

A lovely little trip to the seaside it was, then. From what Amy had seen of the map, there were actual beaches dotted around the island, rather than the whole coastline being made up of cliffs and such. Good thing too. Cliffs were a horrible combination of heights and deep water, and Amy was pretty sure she'd have to stand well back, lest she had a severe panic attack.

Amy noticed Venice place the axe in her bag, and suddenly realised that this meant the job of defence was now solely down to her. It was kinda weird, and kinda daunting. Amy had no experience of getting into fistfights, or any sort of serious violent contact. The one thing she could do at this moment was hope they'd meet few people, and that even fewer had made a fateful decision yet. It was, compared to most, a fairly achievable desire. Early days, still, after all. Amy swung the blackjack around a couple of times to test it. She didn't know how hard it'd feel upon impact, and she wasn't the strongest person by a long shot, but with the momentum and solid leather club on her side, she felt sure she'd be able to give someone a solid hit with it. Yeah. She'd be fine.

Amy almost laughed at Venice's description of where they were going, as she followed the other girl, axe head swaying as she walked. As if it was a normal holiday on a normal island. Amy couldn't lie and tell herself this was all a dream, but right now, she didn't feel as if she had anything to worry about. Somehow, whenever, they'd find a way out.

Amy left for the coast, mind clear, and feeling more secure than she had all day.

((Amy Bachelor continued in Dead End))
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Return to “The Zipline Attraction”