Ye Not

Not long before the announcements, morning 8

The doctors' offices are located at the back of the staff area and are mainly situated all along one corridor. There was a practical purpose to this; the patients could become very noisy when agitated, and if a doctor was on the night shift they would need rest, thus all the offices were located in a fairly quiet sector. To better facilitate rest, all of the offices contain beds along with the regular desks and chairs. Many of the walls of these offices have medical diagrams and charts pinned up on them, while some contain bookshelves that hold many different medical journals. One of them even has a photo of the doctor in question performing a lobotomy with a plaque reading "Happy 50th! From The Guys".
Riki

Post by Riki »

Fiyori had not expected Enzo to balk at her like that. Not in the least. Might've been an obvious matter in hindsight. After all, Enzo was grieving someone – god knows why Georgia Lee of all people – and Fiyori just waltzed in as if she was the fucking milkman.

Fiyori actually did not know if milkmen 'waltzed in' or something. It seemed like something they would do.

Either way, it took Fiyori some damned-hard work to bite her own tongue. She, of course, knew what Enzo meant by her accusations. Fiyori should've 'done' something, and that something was probably to deliver medical aid. What Fiyori wanted to reply, however, was more along the lines of 'oh I could've done something but I couldn't find my gun in the dark.'

She was already pondering those exact words in her head but decided against them. If Enzo could prove to be the better person then Fiyori could do so just as well.

Enzo addressed Olivia instead, but Fiyori already knew that their words would do nothing. Curiosity was a powerful force, and Olivia would come with Fiyori. All warnings and words of advise to be disregarded.

It took only a few steps and Fiyori was at a door. She could've led Olivia somewhere else, she guessed, but the doc's offices were already located as good as they could be. And to boot, Fiyori wasn't in the mood to look at Isabel's decapitated head once again.

Her hand rested on the handle for a moment. She looked over to Olivia, and with a motion of her head urged her to come over.

Fiyori decided to be the gentleman here, and held the door open.
Gervais Frans Lambotte 🎵 Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears 🎵 Martini-Henry Rifle MkIV Pattern
||Selection|Clicks|Lonely|
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
O G042 Aileen Aurora Abdallah - Pair of MMA Gloves, Golf Club & Table Leg -
B059 David Zimmer - Sabre -
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Without looking away from Fiyori, Olivia mumbled, "I'll be fine." And then she walked out the door, and saw Fiyori hold open a door for her. And this image struck her. What she knew of Fiyori was that she was a bad person. A bully. Some hedonistic woman without a care for anyone or anything. Her being polite enough to hold the door didn't fit. It didn't fit the story she had of Fiyori, this profile of some brute that Georgia Lee had constructed over study sessions and lunches. She held the door open for Olivia, and Olivia wished she'd shown that kindness to Georgia Lee when they met.

She entered the room. It was only then she took notice of the faded anatomy posters on the walls. This was a doctor's office. The room where Georgia Lee died was a doctor's office. If this weren't real life, Olivia could have chuckled a bit at the irony.

She looked at Fiyori, and a million courses of action rushed through her head. The next thing she did was lunge at Fiyori. She landed fist after fist into her face, broke her cheekbones into shards. No, she screamed at her, screamed and screamed and screamed until all the air was out of her lungs, and then some. No, she fell on the floor and let the world envelop her, let herself forget everything that had ever happened.

No. She wanted to do all of that at once, but she had questions, questions that only Fiyori had the answer to. That took priority over everything else. And while there were also a million questions, this one came out of Olivia's mouth first.

"What happened?"
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Current Theme Music: Devil Town (v1) - cavetown
Weapon: Tactical Combat Shovel
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
Memories: Hiya sa Timog

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Current Theme Music: Play With Me - DDLC OST
Weapon: Bug-A-Salt Camofly 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit
Pregame: In Vino Veritas - Shake It Out
Memories: Hayashibara Heart to Heart
Prom: Fear and Delight
Trip: Room 832: Welcome to the Witching Hour

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Current Theme Music: When You Die - MGMT
Weapon: George Hunter High School mascot costume
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Weapon: Browning Hi Power 9mm
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
Memories: Offended?
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Weapon: Binoculars
Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
new resting place for chatsig never forget 2018
give my v8 kids friends pls
Riki

Post by Riki »

Fiyori closed the door behind herself. Tenderly, with great care, she made sure that the wood falling into frame would not utter even the most silent of all sounds. She had, for that, not looked back at Olivia. It was then that Fiyori felt the might of a myriad daggers piercing all she was, but it was just for a moment only.

She turned around. The inklings of a polite smile crossed Fiyori's lips, but she bit it instead and forced a neutral expression.

"Well, I know you meant 'what happened last night', but for fairness' sake..."

There was an itch on her neck and Fiyori satisfied it by scratching first.

"I am going to start from the beginning.

"On day one, when I woke up I did without my glasses. As I now knew and then suspected, Georgia Lee took my glasses. And trust me Liv, I see shit without them. I was pretty much left with no choice but to follow lovely GLD. You know, because without a guide I was as good as useless. Made me mad at Georgia Lee 'cause I felt like I could've helped my friends if only I wasn't fucking blind."

Fiyori had hoped that she wouldn't have to say why she told what she told to Olivia. That should be a simple understanding.

"Then you came along and presumably started talking shit about me for like, what, three or four days?"

In their common story, this would've been the spot at which Fiyori would have had to ask her question. For the sake of politeness, she chose to do so later.

"Anyway, last night I was taking a stroll around here. Georgia Lee was doing that too. We met, but by then she was pretty delirious. Couldn't stand straight, couldn't talk straight. Doubt she even listened to me.

"Honestly I don't see what I could've done, 'cept shooting her in the head for a quick mercy kill. Didn't do that. Obviously."

Fiyori waited for a moment.

"Is that answer satisfying?"
Gervais Frans Lambotte 🎵 Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears 🎵 Martini-Henry Rifle MkIV Pattern
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Georgia Lee did it. That was confirmed. She'd suspected it after their tense conversation back at the library, but Fiyori put it into words, and Olivia wished at that moment that Fiyori followed the old saying, 'Speak no ill of the dead.' Then again, from what Georgia Lee told her, Fiyori didn't really follow old sayings like that much often, now did she?

Then again, should she really have listened to what Georgia Lee had to say?

She pinched herself at that thought. Hated herself. It was true, yes, but speak no ill, think no ill of the dead. No matter what masks they wore on the island, no matter what aliens hid beneath those masks, speak no ill, think no ill.

Because if you think any ill, you'll kill the last remnant of them you have. Because you don't always have sweaters to keep in your backpack to remind yourselves of them, all you have are thoughts, figments flitting through your mind. You mustn't stain them.

And Fiyori was wrong about one thing. Up until that conversation, they hadn't talked a word about Fiyori. They'd talked about school, what things needed to be the done for the day, jokes, nothing, yes, and maybe they'd talked trashed about a bunch of their classmates. Not Fiyori, though. Not a word.

She looked over behind Fiyori and saw the door was closed. Her heart beat a little faster. She only had a lobotomy pick, and it was in the other room, with her bag, with Enzo and Coleen. So, if things were to happen... no, the only things that would happen would be Olivia getting answers. Getting fragments. Don't panic.

"Wait. What were her last words?"
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
Riki

Post by Riki »

Oh, that one caught her off-guard. Fiyori let out a drawn-out 'hmmmm' and shifted her view all around the room. What were her last words again? Kinda incredible, to think how much she complained about Georgia Lee not listening, when Fiyori was unable to reconstruct her foe's words either.

...then she remembered.

"She corrected me on one of my mistakes, because of course she would. Then she said... that she had good reasons."

Hm.

"Yea, good reasons."

Fiyori looked at Olivia directly as she spoke those words, but then broke off eye contact. She slid down her bag, placed it in front of her. Talking, and/or doing stuff in general made her thirsty as fuck. Without making note of it, she realized that she stood between Olivia and the room's exit.

"I got a question too, though. Several, maybe."

She crouched down, her eyes focused on the bag in front of her as she opened and pulled out a water bottle.

"Why did you two leave the cafeteria?"
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

It felt good hearing those words, but at the same time, it felt incomplete. Like reading the last line of a poem, watching some memorable clip from a TV show.

"Good reasons for what?"

And then Fiyori looked at her. And Olivia hadn't taken her eyes off Fiyori for the past minute or so. She'd been trying to read it, really, but all she got was indifference. And then Fiyori reach into her bag, and Olivia's breath caught in her throat. She was blocking the exit. She couldn't run out if she needed to, she had no pick, no weapon, no company, and deep breaths, deep breaths. Just a water bottle. Heh. A water bottle. That's what started all this, right? She spilled her water, so she ran out, ran into Bernadette, ran out again, then ran into the cafeteria door. And met Fiyori and Georgia Lee. Yeah, just a water bottle.

And right, Fiyori had a question for her this time. Fair enough. The question hurt, but a lot of things hurt these days. No, this one hurt a lot more than the other things.

"Fuck," she mumbled.

Her eyes were welling up.

"Just some cards." She laughed to herself. "I'm not joking. I'd been, I'd been freaking out because my friend died. It was, it was on the announcements. Her name was Irene. And uh, I'd been breaking down, and she, Georgia Lee, she asks me if I want to do anything with my life. And I- I love cards, and watches, and the terrorists had taken that from me. So, I tell her I want to look for those. And, uh, fuck-" and her voice breaks, and she takes a deep breaths, wipes her eyes, "-and we leave. We leave, go to the library, and I never find them. I got some stupid Ezra Pound book out of it, but I never found anything, and we slept there, and next thing we know, these people are killing each other in the cafeteria. So, we leave, go to the staff lounge, around here."

And then Georgia Lee dies. Because Blair shot her.

Because of some stupid book. Some book, a watch, and some cards.

She pinches herself again. She wipes her eyes again.

"And yeah. Good reasons for what?"
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:

[+] V6
V6 Characters:
[+] V5
Dead:
[+] misc
[+] meirl
Riki

Post by Riki »

"Good reasons for everything she had done, Liv."

There was a hint of irritation building up in Fiyori's words.

"In the end she thought that what she did was done for the right reasons. Fucking bullshit I say."

Fiyori chipped away the cap of her water bottle. She took a quick and intense jug, then another, then another, and then the bottle was empty already. A bit of water got into the wrong tract, and Fiyori had a short moment to cough it out again. Fiyori firmly grasped the bottle, staring at it as if her will alone would melt it in her hand.

"You know what's even more bullshit?"

Her eyes rose, and met Olivia's. Fiyori fixated on the other girl's eyes, and with each passing moment more contempt formed in her gaze.

"Do you really think it was just some fucking cards? You really think that tight-cunted fuck named Georgia Lee cared about your fucking cards? No, she had some superior motive! Some plan, some scheme or whatever. But guess what, this time she miscalculated. This cold uncaring bitch made on fatal move and what are you fools doing? You are fucking mourning for her? Do you for once believe that this woman cared for you? Genuinely, at all?"

"Fucking bullshit," she muttered under her breath, again.
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Good reasons for everything, huh? That made sense. Lined up with their conversation at the library. What had she said back then? Good enough, huh? Yeah. Olivia felt satisfied, she guessed. Fiyori could stop now.

But she didn't though. Olivia glared at Fiyori as she ranted and stop it, as she disregarded old sayings, spoke ill of the dead, ruined, tarnished, stepped on the thought of Georgia Lee, and she cared about Olivia, Georgia Lee cared, and she didn't use her and she cared about her cards and she accepted her let her stay in the cafeteria let her keep her weapon and she cared and stop it, stop it, "stop it stop it stop it stop it!"

And then Fiyori stopped of her own volition, and it was Olivia's turn. And she spoke with wide eyes, and she glared back at Fiyori.

"God, yes, I'm mourning, and yes, she, she cared! She did! Look, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for what Georgia Lee did to you, I am, but I didn't know, I swear." And she did know, but Fiyori didn't need to know that, didn't deserve to know. "I mean, wow, that would be, uh, that would be some great strategy, to stay with some girl without any weapon for, what, t-two, three days, talk nothing, do nothing, just to get shot by, uh, shot by some girl who didn't even have the decency to stay? Some hit-and-run?" Deep breaths. Wipe the spit from your mouth. Don't break. "G-god, she could've left me for some more useful ally, someone who wasn't dead weight, but she didn't, Georgia Lee stayed, she stayed! She cared enough to stay!"

And she took slowing breaths, and she felt drained.

"And that was good enough for me."

And it was enough, the answers were enough, this conversation was enough, but Fiyori was still in the way. She was still in the way, and she wouldn't move.
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:

[+] V6
V6 Characters:
[+] V5
Dead:
[+] misc
[+] meirl
Riki

Post by Riki »

There were no words Fiyori could use. There was no collection of sentences that would accurately express what she wanted to express. She averted her eyes from Olivia. No, she looked down. Down at her feet. In shame? Maybe, but no. She looked at herself, crouching like that on the ground, a bottle in the hand and her body being the only thing that prohibited Olivia to escape.

Regardless, her face contorted. It was a grimace like none other. For a moment, it felt like the muscles of her face would snap and all her skin would melt unto the floor. It did not.

Instead, Fiyori took the empty water bottle and began to store it in her bag again. In that motion, her eye caught one of the guns she took from Jeremy. The Raging Bull. A strange-looking weapon for sure, and Fiyori wondered whether she would hit Olivia on that distance.

No, that was...

Her hand in the bag, it let go of the bottle, and reached for the Bull. Slowly, Fiyori looked up to Olivia, and realized that the girl could not see what Fiyori was reaching for. There was a click.

L'Apell du Vide – the call of the void. There was an evil imp, sitting on and in Fiyori's head, and yet dancing and prancing around. It beckoned, it called, and it asked for the worst. Fiyori was familiar with the sensation. It the urge to jump if one was to stand at a high ledge. It is the desire to take one's knife and plunge it into one's neighbor's neck. It was the want that arose from the possibility of the worst. A wish to drag hell unto earth, for no reason, and no reason at all.

There was nothing logical about it. There was no point in shooting Olivia. Even if Fiyori was not to hit her, she would have forever lost the trust of so many people – so many people that Fiyori still cared about. And if she hit, she would have become the monster so many people thought her to be once.

There was no reason to shoot Olivia.

So she did.
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

Fiyori was taking her time. There was a lump in Olivia's throat, and she couldn't swallow it. A lump and a fast heart. She was taking her time, searching through her bag, and for what? another water bottle? and that look, the way her face bent, had she messed up? The last time she'd told someone to stop it, to shut up, it was Hannah, back at the cove, and she'd stayed, she'd stayed until all of a sudden, she left, and she didn't know what Fiyori would do.

"I'm sorry, can you move-"

and then her ears exploded and

"You- fuck!"

and she grabbed her stomach and she fell to the floor and that wasn't what Fiyori was supposed to do and this wasn't what was supposed to happen
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:

[+] V6
V6 Characters:
[+] V5
Dead:
[+] misc
[+] meirl
Namira

Post by Namira »

"Easy does it," Enzo murmured it, and maybe it was mostly to themselves, but they still did their best to project some kind of reassurance into it. And if it was to themselves, well, that just said everything, didn't it?

They retracted their arms from Coleen, but remained close, standing by. How many times could any of them pick themselves up after being kicked down again and again and again?

At least one more. That had to be the answer, even if it wasn't. At least one more.

Fiyori and Olivia's voices were drifting in from next door, Fiyori's disinterested, Olivia's still thick with grief. Enzo still wasn't sure if going aside like that was necessary, but maybe there were things they needed to thrash out.

"Hey, Goomba, I'm sor-"

Gunshot.

Enzo was moving before it stopped ringing in their ears. Running for the door. Olivia strangled cursing, and Enzo, well, there were words in their throat, something along the lines of 'What the fuck you actual motherfucking fuck' - but what came out was more just a growling cry of outrage.
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Coleen followed after Enzo. For all that it felt more proper to hurry her body wouldn't listen. Her legs were made of lead and they dragged along the floor bound by shackles that nobody could see and only she could feel. The spear dangled from her fingertips just as it had been since the moment she stood up, but that grip tightened up with every step.

Just as predicted, the sortie between Olivia and Fiyori had ended poorly. Just as predicted, and yet she had taken no action to prevent it. What was wrong...

"What's wrong with me..." Coleen murmured in a haze. But at least this gave her an excuse. It gave her an excuse to raise the spear.

"Vin, MOVE." Hardly a warning but it was the best she could give to the one who had offered her comfort. The tip of the spear could have driven through Enzo's back and out the front of their ribs so easily. Coleen entertained not the thought of the action but the possibility of the situation; Arthur had already died due to her carelessness. One way or another Vanessa or anybody else would think she was nothing more than a murderer. Just one or two steps above Alessio, or maybe, maybe just like him.

She thought she got a glimpse of Fiyori when she pushed by.
Riki

Post by Riki »

"Oh no."

The horror in Fiyori's face was genuine.

To think she had just shot someone. Not because she wanted Olivia dead. Not because Olivia attacked her. Only because Fiyori was annoyed. Just annoyed, and plagued by the mere ability to harm someone. All color drained from her face. Fiyori could only look on with terror as Olivia was writhing on the floor.

In that immediate moment, Fiyori knew that she had fucked up beyond all repair. There was nothing she could do, nothing she could even say, that would somehow magically make this whole mess right again. Fiyori had crossed a line, a point of no return, and Fiyori knew that she could never afford to look back anymore.

Fiyori turned around, her eyes fixated on the door. Any sound in the room was drowned out by the rampant pounding of her own heart. A lump formed in her throat, and the fear in Fiyori manifested as a piercing headache. It felt as if a dagger was cleaving her head apart, and for the moment Fiyori wished there was a dagger.

No, she fucked up. But god knows she wouldn't allow herself to get fucked by Coleen's spear now. She will hate Fiyori. Enzo will. All of them will forever hate Fiyori as they always did and yet even worse so than before. Because all of them were right. Fiyori was a monster. She was unstable. She was a danger. She should've been put down, for the sake of the common good.

And yet, she would not die here. Not in that moment, not in that manner.

Fiyori shot twice again. One to break a nearby window's glass. The other to shatter the wooden frame. With the gun in the right hand, and the bag in the left, Fiyori bolted. Fiyori leaped. And without looking back - but still to her great shock - she dropped down a floor.

Nevertheless, she lived.

[[Fiyori Senay, continued in The Waste]]
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

and like Blair she didn't come back she just ran and ran out and didn't stay and she shouted 'COME BACK HERE' like before, expect it was 'come back here', it was a ragged whisper only she could hear and it only mattered to her. And god this was so unfair how everything cost her so dearly, a freakout Irene and Hannah's company, a book Georgia Lee's life, an answer hers, why couldn't things cost a dollar or ten or a hundred, why did they have to cost her and everyone she loved everything, why did everything take so much effort

like keeping herself together, before it was something you took for granted, like your lungs breathing and your blood pumping and your brain thinking, but now she lay on the ground and held on and on and on to her stomach, and she felt herself coming apart at the seams no matter how much she held on, no matter how much she grabbed, and this wasn't fair and 'Fiyori come back here Coleen, Enzo, Fiyori come back', only whispers that Fiyori didn't seem to hear, but now she heard shouting, small mercies, and maybe Coleen and Enzo heard her shouting
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:

[+] V6
V6 Characters:
[+] V5
Dead:
[+] misc
[+] meirl
Namira

Post by Namira »

Was there a plan? Enzo didn't think there was a plan.

What were they supposed to do, wind back the clock five minutes and tell Olivia that no way no how was she going off by herself?

Decisions. Why could they never make the right damn decisions?

They didn't quite fall and didn't quite stumble out of Coleen's way. But Fiyori was gone, and as they tipped their head back, saw the wound, the third fucking time, saw the blood.

...They knew Olivia would be too.

Return to “Doctors' Offices”