Frozen Feet, Warm Cheeks

Private thread: Moth and Acelister - Content Warning

Located on the first floor of the mall, even in the summer, the ice skating rink seems to transform its area of the mall into a winter wonderland. Classes are offered for beginners on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with the rest of the week being a free-for-all skate.
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

John skated with her, trying to skate with his bulge. She was right, it wasn't easy. Though it would have been more obvious if he was still wearing slacks, people would still be able to see it. If they knew what to look for, and were interested in seeing a chubby kids junk...

He sat where she takes him and sees her taking her skates off - he followed her example and removes his too, putting them against the leg of the bench.

"Are your skates off, too? Bathroom,"

He nodded and got up, shifting a little uncomfortably as his jeans pinch his area. He followed her to the bathroom entrances.

"What we got to do, Is get in a stall and lock the door...Then it should be pretty obvious what to do. You ready?"

John nodded. He didn't dare speak - he might wake up if this were a dream. He followed her in and shut the door behind him. He then entered a stall with her and locked it behind them. He was sweating and he could hear his heartbeating. She was going to do something to get him off! Right here, right now! Girls were fucking awesome!

He sat on the toilet lid and smiled at her. He still didn't know what to say, or how to act. He just knew he was glad he didn't wear his old y-fronts. He was wearing pretty new blue boxers - and once she saw those it was very close to his six inches...
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Acelister. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

Well, here they were...in the stall together. There was no turning back now. Celeste saw John smile at her as he sat down, and she flashed him one in return. She had to wonder though, if this wouldn't ruin how he thought of her...He had said she was "different," hadn't he? Good-different...She hoped that by helping him with this, he didn't think her a slut. Well...being so quick about it, I suppose I technically am, she thought to herself, getting onto her knees in front of him and undoing the zipper on his jeans. But what else can I do?

Her heart was pounding, but she showed no fear. She mustn't look nervous...must be confident, like Sis. The zipper was slowly pulled down--Celeste hoped it made him think she was teasing him. To a certain extent, she was. "Heh-heh...." she giggled, seeing the color of his boxers. "Blue? That's a lovely shade," she admitted, reaching out with an index finger to stroke him through the fabric. She moved softly and slowly as if more entranced by the fabric than anything else. But then, quickly as she started, she stopped, pulling her hand away and mock-frowning. "Wait...we can't do this." She paused a few moments, then continued. "We have to get rid of these too, or you'll ruin them."

Hands shaking slightly, Celeste tugged on the front of his shorts, having to work a bit to get them down right. This part was trickier than it looked...Then she saw the cock, and stopped for a few moments. It's a...good size, right? she thought, staring at it through half-lidded eyes, tilting her a bit. Her tongue poked out from between her lips as she considered it. What was average-sized and what was big again? A few more moments passed. Celeste scooted forward on her knees, looking up at the man. "Hold still....Big Guy," she whispered, mouth very close to his penis. She carefully wrapped her hand around the base, hoping it wasn't hard enough to hurt him--Guys' junk was very sensitive, she knew. She closed the distance between them, closing her eyes and kissing the top. So far, so good.... No...not enough. A guy likes it when you do... Celeste took in a deep breath, then leaned even closer to him, wrapping her mouth around his cock and giving a few experimental sucks. Then she remembered what she'd seen in the videos, and began to bob her head up and down him.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Moth. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"Blue? That's a lovely shade," Celeste cooed, lightly stroking him through the boxers, illiciting a shiver.

"Wait...we can't do this."

John's heart almost exploded when he heard that. But his hands gripped tightly and he nodded - she was right...

"We have to get rid of these too, or you'll ruin them."

He couldn't help but laugh at that. She was teasing him! Just teasing... He lifted his butt so she could get his boxers and pants down, but every second he felt more and more nervous. What would she think? Would she like it? Maybe be impressed? Or just laugh? Despite the negative thoughts though, his erection stood firmly in front of her.

"Hold still....Big Guy," she said after considering his shaft for a moment. She liked his size? That was a good sign!

His breath caught in his throat as she took hold of it and lowered her head towards it. She kissed it, making it twitch in her hand. Then her mouth went over it.

He moaned, shivering in pleasure as she began to bob up and down on it. His eyes closed and he bit his lip - he was trying to delay the inevitable but it was proving difficult. He knew he wouldn't last for more than a couple of minutes, no matter what he did.

"C-Celeste..." he moaned softly, his hand going to her wrist and holding it gently as he looked back down at her.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Acelister. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

It felt strange to her, having this foreign object in her mouth...But it didn't taste much different. Just like her own skin, though a lot warmer...and slightly off. She flinched slightly as John held her wrist; she hadn't been expecting that. "C-Celeste..." he moaned.

Celeste swallowed back some saliva, forcing herself to suck again. She had to wonder how long this would last...Could be a few moments, could be ten minutes. Knowing how hot he was for me back on the ice, she thought to herself, letting her tongue glide over his shaft, It might not be too long at all. She opened her eyes, looked up at him as she continued to suck him off. She pulled away from his cock for a few moments, leaning up to kiss him. "You're...pretty big down there, John," she whispered against his mouth. "I was right to give you this nickname." After kissing him a few moments longer, she returned to his cock, licking up and down it for a few seconds before taking it in her mouth again. She was getting used to this.

"Hmmmm..." she hummed against him, tightening her hold on the base slightly, running her fingers over it. Huh? She was getting a little wet...that was weird. "John..." she whispered as she pulled away again. "You'd...make any girl real happy with this thing," she added before returning to her task again, bobbing her head faster this time.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Moth. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

John bit his lip, trying to stop himself from moaning loudly again. Watching her, feeling what she was doing, it was simply amazing... She left his cock and kissed him suddenly.

"You're...pretty big down there, John, I was right to give you this nickname." she whispered to him, causing his shaft to jerk in her hand and a breath catch in his throat. She returned to his manhood, licking it before sucking it again. She was pretty damn good...

"Hmmmm... John... You'd...make any girl real happy with this thing,"

That was the final straw. As she started to bob her head up and down again, her hair hitting his thighs, hand massaging his shaft, lips running up and down his length...

"Celeste...!" he groaned. "I'm gonna... Cum!"

And with that, he did. His shaft pulsed and throbbed as his semen shot out.
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

"Celeste...!" John groaned. "I'm gonna... Cum!"

Hot semen spurted out suddenly, too quick for Celeste to react. Without thinking, she swallowed it down, eyes squeezing shut tightly. She'd been hoping to pull away in time for that, but...Well, there went that idea. Breathing heavily through her nose, holding his cock tighter, she shuddered as she swallowed the last of the salty fluid before pulling away, coughing a bit. Some of the semen trickled from her mouth, some that she'd missed, and she wiped it with the back of her hand. Sitting on the floor in front of John as she did so, she lifted her head to stare up at him, an almost-innocent look on her face. With her hair falling in her face, small chest heaving as she wiped the mess from her lips...She actually looked cute that way.

"You..." she panted. "You sure came an awful lot..." Celeste made her tone sound breathy, not difficult considering how out of breath she was from the past few seconds, and chuckled bit. "You'd...fill me in more ways than one if you slept with me." She paused to lick the roof of her mouth a little. Yep. She could still taste it. And oddly enough...she felt a bit excited. "So..." she asked, leaning forward with one hand on his thigh, still close to his cock. "Do you want to tell me when my turn is?" she whispered before kissing him gently.
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

John panted, eyes closed and a big grin on his face as his mess was swallowed by the much shorter girl. When she left his cock, panting on the floor, he opened his eyes and looked at her. Quite flustered and with a tiny drizzle of white near her mouth, she looked so hot...

"You... You sure came an awful lot..." Celeste panted, sounding out of breath but with a tone that was even more arousing. "You'd...fill me in more ways than one if you slept with me."

"Heh... Yeah..." he said shyly. She wanted to do more? If not now, then in the future? She didn't mind him not warning her before he blew his load? Maybe she wanted him to spunk in her mouth...

"So... Do you want to tell me when my turn is?"

John's mouth dropped open as she said that. This was a thing just to get rid of his erection - now she was succeeding in giving him a second one! Then she kissed him, her hand on his thigh. He kissed back, copying what she did earlier. He let his tongue press against her lips. He got a taste of his cum, but he didn't mind. He'd tasted it before, so it wasn't new or shocking - apart from the fact it was licking it from a girls lips.

He broke away after a few seconds but kept his face near hers.

"Your turn is as soon as we get somewhere comfier..." he whispered to her. "Like, your room?"

He wanted to give her the whole experience - short of sex. He didn't have condoms, even at home. But going down on her deserved more than a bathroom stall. She deserved a full ten minutes of foreplay before he went down on her until she passed out.

'Like I can give her that...' he thought bitterly. As it was, that orgasm just now had drained a good portion of his energy... Maybe he should down a can of Red Bull asap...
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

Celeste's eyes closed as John kissed her back, and she felt a slight thrill when she found him initiating a tongue-kiss. Oh, he was bolder now! She briefly wondered if it had anything to do with what she'd just done to him....Maybe he figured that since she sucked him off, he could do more stuff to do. She didn't have to initiate anything. It was extremely flawed logic, but for some reason, it made sense in Celeste's head.

"Your turn is as soon as we get somewhere comfier..." he whispered to her. "Like, your room?"

She pulled away, blushing a little. Yep. Bolder. "You want to come over, Big Guy?" she asked, moving forward to sit on his lap. Her crotch "accidentally" rubbed against his penis. She wondered if he'd get another erection from that. "My room would be perfect...Mom's not at home, and my sister's with friends for the week," she tempted him.

Giving him another slow, deep kiss, Celeste edged off of him and stepped back, leaning against the door of the stall. "We can go whenever you want, Big Guy," she told him eyes flicking down meaningfully between his legs. "It's all your call." She giggled. "Might wanna zip up before getting out of the stall, though."
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"You want to come over, Big Guy? My room would be perfect...Mom's not at home, and my sister's with friends for the week," Celeste said, climbing onto John's lap and rubbing against his manhood. His body shivered in pleasure, indeed starting to get erect again as she kissed him.

"We can go whenever you want, Big Guy, It's all your call. Might wanna zip up before getting out of the stall, though." she said, standing and backing away a little.

John looked at her, lust clear in his eyes. She was too perfect... And perfectly suited to turning him on, it seemed...

He stood up and pulled up his boxers and pants, zipping them up carefully. He'd seen There's Something About Mary twice, both times making him want to take care of his zip-area. When he was dressed properly again, he stepped towards her and kissed her softly, taking her hand.

"I want to go now." he told her. "And a Red Bull... But we can get that on the way."

After she had just solved his 'problem', he felt a lot more confident around her. Amazing what a blow job could do... Maybe having sex would make him confident enough to run for President! Probably not...
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

Her hand tightened around his as he held it, and she kissed him back, eyes closed. Smiled at him when he pulled away. Something was different about him, she thought...Celeste had thought him bolder a few moments ago, but she was certain that it would go away after a few seconds. Now he just seemed more confident in general. Astounding! Maybe that should be in the medical books: Anyone with low self-esteem should just get a blow-job or eaten out of.

"I want to go now." he told her. "And a Red Bull... But we can get that on the way."

"A Red Bull, hm?" Celeste giggled, staying close behind him so nobody would notice a girl leaving the Men's room. "You need an energy drink...what're you planning to do to me, Big Guy?" she teased lightly. She reached into her purse and pulled out a few bills. She didn't know how much Red Bulls usually cost, but she did know that some of the more popular energy drinks could get expensive. "I'll pay," she said. "Since you paid for skating and cocoa...Alright?"

Suddenly, she leaned into his side, looping her arms around one of his. She sighed, rubbing her face against his sleeve. "I can't wait....so excited," she breathed. Yeah, we'll see if you still like boys after tonight, she thought with a smirk.
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"A Red Bull, hm? You need an energy drink...what're you planning to do to me, Big Guy?" Celeste teased as she followed him out of the bathroom.

"You'll see..." John teased back, smirking. He would need the boost, if he was to be able to give her any pleasure at all. That would be embarrassing - falling asleep with his head between her legs. So he recently came - so what? That's no excuse to stop giving pleasure... Probably...

"I'll pay, Since you paid for skating and cocoa...Alright?"

John looked back and saw Celeste had been in her purse and gotten some money out already.

"Too late to say no, isn't it." he chuckles, taking her to get their shoes back on. There was a vending machine near to the benches that had a Red Bull slot - a good sign. Except for the fact it was more expensive than regular stuff.
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

"Yep...way too late," Celeste giggled as their shoes were put back on. She looked over, spotting the vending machine--oh, and Red Bull! It was as if the gods were in favor of her getting something good! Thank you, god of sex, she thought with a smile.

She got a look at the price and raised her eyebrows. Was it even legal for a vending machine to charge that much? Sighing, Celeste withdrew another bill, pressed it into John's hand. "You don't have to worry about the price," she told him. "It's all on me." She smiled at him, leaning up and giving him a hug. Wishing he was sitting down so she could at least kiss him. There you go, boy, she thought. Your precious men don't have what I have...You can't go down on a man and get the same experience was with me.

After a few moments, Celeste tugged his arm again, giggling. "Come on, Big Guy...Hurry and we'll go..." She leaned up to whisper. "You can do anything." Extra bait never harmed anyone.
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"You don't have to worry about the price, It's all on me."

John nodded and fed the bills into the machine, pushing the button to get a can to drop down.

"Come on, Big Guy...Hurry and we'll go... You can do anything."

John grinned, grabbing the can. He was already ensnared - she didn't need to keep reminding him what she was letting him do. Not that he minded...

"How far do you live?" he asked. "I don't drive..."

He knew it had to be within an hour of the promenade - she went home and got changed. He hadn't opened the can yet, not wanting to open it and find out they have to get on the bus. A bus driver told him off for that when he was younger, and he still hadn't attempted to redo it.
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

"How far do you live?" he asked. "I don't drive..."

"Oh, don't worry about it. It's not that far," Celeste said with a casual shrug. "It's about a twenty minutes' walk, no hills or anything." That wasn't a jab at his body--Celeste honestly hated hills. She always wondered if one misstep would send her tumbling down it and crash into the street below, or make her fall in some pricker-bushes. They had the tendency to grow around the hills near where she lived...It was like a curse, really.

"And," she went on, nuzzling his arm again. "It's an easy route...So if you ever decide you want more later, you can just stop by, alright?" Celeste smiled warmly at him, tugging him slowly out of the lobby, a little difficult considering their size and strength difference. I'd say, she thought to herself again. That this day is turning out just fabulously.

((Celeste Beaumont continued in Personal Victory.))
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

John snapped open his can when he heard it was twenty minutes away. He'll need energy before that...

"...So if you ever decide you want more later, you can just stop by, alright?"

John smiled widely at that - she reckons she'll want more? Well, time to show her she's damned right! He drank from his can and took her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze as they walked.

((John Smith continued in Personal Victory))

Return to “The Ice Skating Rink”