Frozen Feet, Warm Cheeks

Private thread: Moth and Acelister - Content Warning

Located on the first floor of the mall, even in the summer, the ice skating rink seems to transform its area of the mall into a winter wonderland. Classes are offered for beginners on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with the rest of the week being a free-for-all skate.
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

The giggling continued when John finally caught up to her, effectively trapping against the wall. It died down eventually, however, especially when she saw how close his face was to hers. Not the time for giggling now. Celeste replaced the quiet giggles with a small, warm smile as she looked up at him, standing with her back to the wall.

"So what's my prize?" he asked softly.

Celeste smiled a bit more as she leaned forwards, putting her hands on John's arms to support herself. She leaned close as if to kiss him, then stopped at the last second. "If you don't like the prize, you can swap it for something else," she whispered softly. She held still a few moments longer, tot ease him a bit, before leaning up and kissing him. That alone wouldn't be a suitable prize, in Celeste's mind; after all, she'd given him a few kisses like this before. So she let her tongue slip out, slid it inside John's own mouth. After a few moments of that, she finally pulled away, after giving him another, chaster, kiss.

"Well? Suitable, or would you prefer something bigger?" she asked with a slight tilt of her head.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Moth. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"If you don't like the prize, you can swap it for something else," Celeste whispered, then waited - John almost asked again, or at least what was she waitin-

She kissed him. It was as nice as all the other times, but then she made it better. Her tongue pushed past his lips and felt amazing. His body shivered with a tingle of pleasure - it felt amazing...

But then it ended. She took it away and gave him a little kiss.

"Well? Suitable, or would you prefer something bigger?"

John licked his lips - her taste was on them. She tasted good... If that was even her taste, and he wasn't imagining it.

"If... If it was suitable, can I still have something bigger...?" he asked, surprised he had the courage to do so.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Acelister. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

"If... If it was suitable, can I still have something bigger...?"

Oh, he was getting confident now, wasn't he? Celeste chuckled a bit, under her breath, as she looked down momentarily. Her smile unfading, she regained her composure after a moment, looked back up at him. The hands on his arms squeezed a little, and she nodded.

"Just name it, Big Guy," she said softly, seeming to forget they were in a public place, and kissing him again. She teased him a little by poking his lips with her tongue, but not venturing inside, and then pulling away again. "Tell me what you'd like, and I'll give it to. It's your prize, isn't it?"

But it wouldn't just be his, she thought. It was hers too. Finally, she would be treated as an equal, like the woman she was. Nobody ever let a child French them, or more. "I'll give you anything you like..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Moth. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"Just name it, Big Guy," Celeste said, kissing John and almost frenching him again. "Tell me what you'd like, and I'll give it to. It's your prize, isn't it?"

John nods, starting to feel nervous again. Did he tell her what he wanted? He couldn't be gay... So, that would be fine right? Sex would be... Fine...?

"I'll give you anything you like..."

He swallowed, his mouth feeling dry. He couldn't ask her to sleep with him... But she said -anything-...

"I-I..." he stuttered, feeling his heartbeat in his throat. "I c-can't..."

He looked down, ashamed of his feelings. They're so confused... But she deserved to know why he said no. Why he denied her a first time.

"I... I think... I th-think I'm..." he stuttered, it now out of control. "I don't... Know if-if I'm... Straight..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Acelister. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

"I don't... Know if-if I'm... Straight..."

"Huh?" Celeste blinked, eyes going wide as she drew back slightly. She stared at John with an expression of disbelief, trying to process what he had just said. So...was he gay? No...that couldn't be, he had gotten turned on back in the Food Court, hadn't he? What kind of gay got a hard-on because of a GIRL?

Unless he mistook her for a boy, because of her figure. But that couldn't be either, no boy had hair this long. Did they?

"You mean..." Celeste began, working up some puppy-eyes for a few moments. Best not to show anger yet...Don't get mad yet, you're so close! "You were only doing this with me...because you felt pity for me? O-Or am I a fag-hag?" she went on, pressing further to the wall.

Oh, God, was she just a fag-hag?! Something to protect his reputation? No, she couldn't have that, damn it! "That's not fair!" she protested, louder than she meant to. "Y-You...I saw you in the Food Court, you got turned on at some point. No gay man would get an erection from a girl's presence!" she continued, speaking in a raised whisper. They couldn't attract more attention than they needed...That would not be fun. "So...You can't be gay, Big Guy," she resorted to her nickname for him again, trying to convince herself as well, shaking her head as she began to frown lightly. "You just...you can't be."
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

John felt his cheeks burning with embarrassment as Celeste spoke in a strong whisper - he knew this was a bad idea...

"Y-You...I saw you in the Food Court, you got turned on at some point. No gay man would get an erection from a girl's presence!"

His jaw dropped - she saw that?! She hid that well... But she was telling the truth...

"So...You can't be gay, Big Guy, You just...you can't be."

He pulled away a little, no longer leaning against the wall around her. His face showed how uncertain he was - he wasn't completely sure he should trust her with that secret in the first place...

"I did..." he said softly, nodding but not looking at her. "I got turned on by you... Like, real bad... And... And your kisses are really good. I like those a lot..."

He scratched his head, feeling very unsure now, after her initial reaction.

"I... My first kiss... It was with a guy..." he reveals - very glad the ice rink had enough noise to hide their speech. "I was drunk, but it was nice... And, I like looking... At guys... I thought I -was- gay... But then you-you came along..."

He hated this - he felt so self concious, and if she started to hate him now she'd probably tell people about him. It's not as if they were star-crossed lovers.

"I like guys and girls..." he shrugged. "I like you... That's why I wanted... Wanted to tell you."
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

Celeste bowed her head, covering her face as John kept talking. Her mind was reeling, and she felt dizzy. Why was this happening to her? Did she have such terrible luck?

"I... My first kiss... It was with a guy..." he revealed. "I was drunk, but it was nice... And, I like looking... At guys... I thought I -was- gay... But then you-you came along..."

"And what...? You realized that drunken kisses mean nothing?" she whispered, still not meeting his eyes.

"I like guys and girls..." he shrugged. "I like you... That's why I wanted... Wanted to tell you."

Celeste slowly removed her hands from her face, eyes widening a bit. He liked her...he still liked her! So then she wasn't being completely had! She had a chance! Slowly, she raised her head again, meeting John's eyes. "So...you like them both?" she said quietly. Taking a chance, she reached out and cupped his face. Rubbed her thumbs over his temples. "So, you must like one more than the other...Give me more of a chance, Big Guy. I can do things that another man can't," she said, a desperate tone to her voice. "Please. Let me do what you ask, and it'll prove to you--I'm better than any man could ever be!"
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"So...you like them both?" Celeste asked softly, getting a nod from John. She suddenly grabbed his face - he thought she was about to hurt him. But why would she headbutt him...?

"So, you must like one more than the other...Give me more of a chance, Big Guy. I can do things that another man can't, Please. Let me do what you ask, and it'll prove to you--I'm better than any man could ever be!"

John looked uncertain for a moment but nodded slowly.

"I... I'd like that..." he admitted softly. "I'd like that a lot..."
He stroked one of her hands that held his face softly. "I just wanted you to know... I wasn't sure about anything until I met you..." he told her. Even though she looked so young, he could see past that...
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

"I... I'd like that..." he admitted softly. "I'd like that a lot..."

Celeste thought she'd pass out from the relief she felt, slumping slightly against the wall. A smile appeared on her face despite her initial distress, thought it still looked troubled. She nodded once, thanking whoever it was up there that today wasn't a total loss, that she wasn't just something to protect a reputation. "Thank you..."

John stroked one of her hands that held his face softly. "I just wanted you to know... I wasn't sure about anything until I met you..."

"Well...I suppose it's alright you told me," Celeste mumbled, half to herself. It was better, wasn't it? Better she find out now and try harder to gain affections, than to find out he had a boyfriend on the side or something, after sleeping with him. And if it was because of her...well, she couldn't help feel a bit flattered. "Thank you...." she repeated, kissing him again, chastely. Slowly, she slid her hands down from his face, to his neck, then to his fore-arms, squeezing them gently. "So, Big Guy...my offer still stands...Name anything you want, I'll do it for you. I can prove myself."
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

John felt very releived that Celeste seemed at least a little alright with this. She wasn't about to ruin his faith in her...

"So, Big Guy...my offer still stands...Name anything you want, I'll do it for you. I can prove myself."

He blushed at her offer. If she wasn't serious before, she was completely serious now. But he couldn't ask her to do anything sexual... This was their first date! Asking on the second date was a huge push, even.

"We... We can wait..." he told her shyly. "I don't know what to ask... I'm a guy - I want everything..."

He could feel his cheeks burning and there was a bulge in his pants. The fact she wanted to give him anything and everything was a huge turn on...
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

"We... We can wait..." he told her shyly.

Wait? But it might be too late by the time he decides to do something! Celeste thought fretfully.

"I don't know what to ask... I'm a guy - I want everything..." he added, and Celeste nodded again. Ah, she knew what boys could be like. Well...she had learned a lot of things from her sister, and she'd been to a few message boards in her time on the internet. She knew what it was that men could, and would, ask of a girl. And how quickly some of them wanted it.

"Alright, then..." she agreed reluctantly, sighing and leaning forward, pressing her entire body against him. She smirked into his shirt as she discovered he'd gotten hard again. As if to taunt him a bit, she sighed again, deeply, and wrapped her arms around him, rubbing slightly. "We can wait...But whenever you want it, tell me. You had better not sleep with a man before me, do you got that?" she asked, a hard edge creeping into her voice at that part.
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"Alright, then... We can wait...But whenever you want it, tell me. You had better not sleep with a man before me, do you got that?"

John bit his lip as she grinded against him through his clothes. She knew it was there. She knew and she was doing it on purpose... And it felt good...

He couldn't help a soft moan come out, but tried to disguise it as an 'Uh huh'.

"Right..." he nodded, as if following on from his agreement. "I promise..."

He made no move to get away from her rubbing against him. It felt good. Really good. His eyes shot open and he took a step back, almost losing his balance on the ice. His face is bright red and his breathing is faster. She almost brought him off, just by pressing against him?!

"Uhm... We..." he starts, trying to regain composure. "We should... Uhm..."

He was failing spectacularly.
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

As John suddenly pulled away from her, Celeste pitched forward, crying out in surprise. She flung her arms out to save herself, hands landing on his fore-arms and she pulled herself close to right herself. "What was that for?" she frowned slightly.

She noticed that his breathing had gotten faster, his face bright red. The red having nothing to do with the cold. Hmmm...had she turned him on this much? "Uhm... We..." he began, sounding nervous. "We should... Uhm..."

"You think it's possible to skate with that?" Celeste asked, keeping her voice a whisper, tilting her head and glancing down at the bulge in his pants. "And...in public..." She bit her lower lip, as if thinking hard. She saw two options...One, they could stop skating and go home...But it was so soon! Or, two, she could try once more to prove her worth before a second date. The choice would ultimately be John's, but there was no harm in trying to persuade him, was there?

"Do you want me to get rid of that for you?" she whispered again, one hand brushing against him ever so slightly. "It's up to you, Big Guy."
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"You think it's possible to skate with that? And...in public..."

John shook his head slightly. She knew about it, then. And she wasn't shy or embarrassed about it... And she didn't laugh...

"Do you want me to get rid of that for you? It's up to you, Big Guy." she asked, touching him meaningfully.

He swallowed slowly, feeling very shy and withdrawn.

"Yes..." he nodded. His face felt like it was on fire. She wanted to help him release - despite him almost doing so in his pants. But where did she want to go to do it? And what did she want to do to him?
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

Perfect.

"Come with me," Celeste told him, gently taking his hand, unaware of the double-meaning her words had. She just hadn't been thinking when she said that. Situating herself in front of him, so nobody would notice his...problem, Celeste skated unsteadily towards the lobby again, sitting on a bunch in front of the window to the rink. "Hold on a moment," she said, motioning for him to face a certain direction--any way so that nobody would see his bulge. She had to get these skates off... Celeste bent down, fumbling with the laces of her skates. Truth be told, she was a bit nervous. She knew what do to, how to get guys off, but she'd never done it herself before. All this confidence about it--most of it was a front. I hope it's as easy as sis's tapes make it look, she thought to herself, finally undoing the stubborn knots and kicking her skates off. She took a moment to curl and uncurl her toes--partly stalling, partly because it felt good to get the tight skates off and feel freedom again.

"Are your skates off, too?" she asked John. Smiling, trying to look both confident and reassuring, she motioned for him to follow her. "Bathroom," she said.

Mercifully, the Mens' bathroom and the Womens' were right next to each other, so them walking there together didn't look suspicious at all. She paused outside the Mens' room, seeing if John wanted to go through with it. "What we got to do," she whispered to him, making sure no one could hear her. "Is get in a stall and lock the door...Then it should be pretty obvious what to do," she added with a small smirk, winking at him. She pushed teh door open, looking to see if anyone else was inside.

"You ready?"

Return to “The Ice Skating Rink”