Reflection into the EDEN

OPEN

The middle floor of the Promenade boasts the stores known as the staples of teen fashion. Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister, American Eagle, and Urban Behavior are among many of the more popular stores that call the second floor of the mall their home. The odd food stand can be found sporadically scattering this floor, with vendors selling things like fresh baked pretzels and hot dogs for that on-the-go shopper.
Dropbear†

Post by Dropbear† »

"Yes, I'll take this necklace, these earrings, and these two wrist bangles."

Grabbing a calculator, Sapphire looked at the items being shown to her. Green necklace with silver chain, earrings, wrist bangles times two. Twenty five plus twelve equals thirty seven. Fifteen doubled is thirty, plus the others equals...

"That's sixty-seven dollars, thanks. Hang on, I'll get a bag for the earrings and the bangles."

Ducking down and picking up one small and one medium green mesh drawstring bag from under the table, she carefully placed the items in, giving a small smile. "There, hope you enjoy them."

"Oh, and you mentioned something about custom items? How much would that cost?"

"Huh? Oh! Right, well, it's usually the normal price, like if you wanted a necklace, it'd be twenty five, unless it's REALLY difficult to make or source parts. Most of the time I have the items to make it already in stock at home though. If you want, I can give you my card," she swiped a card from the corner of the table and handed it to Patrick, "and you can ring me and we can talk about what you want."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Dropbear. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
SquareRoot†

Post by SquareRoot† »

"That's sixty-seven dollars, thanks. Hang on, I'll get a bag for the earrings and the bangles."

Patrick nodded and dug through his wallet, fetching three twenties, a five, and two dollar bills, then placing them on the table.
"There you are." He said curtly.

"There, hope you enjoy them."

"Alright, thank you." He said, picking up the bag, and turning to leave.

"and you can ring me and we can talk about what you want."

"Ah, yes, thank you." He said, turning back as Sapphire handed him the card. Placing it in his wallet, he looked back at her.
"Is there any particular time you'd prefer I call you?" He asked.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler SquareRoot. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Dropbear†

Post by Dropbear† »

"No, not really. As long as I'm not sleeping, it should be OK."

Sapphire slowly chuckled before looking at her watch. Finally, it had seemed like her time was up. Rolling out the plastic boxes, she started to carefully place the stands inside. So today wasn't the best day. Well, it wasn't the worst either... A bit of both?

Shrugging, she folded up her camp chair. Time to relax at home.

((Sapphire McLeod continued in Girls Just Wanna Have Fun))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Dropbear. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Level Two”