Megan Connolly

Characters within SOTF that will not be participating in the SOTF ACT were registered here. Information about characters' friends, family, and other people that the students associate with can be found within.
Rocky†

Megan Connolly

Post by Rocky† »

((Ok, I have 2 NPCs I am posting, both pertaining to one character, but I'm not sure if I should put them into one thread or two, so I'm going to make two. If that was the wrong move, then please let me know so I can fix it. Thank you ^.^))

Name: Megan Connolly
Grade: 11
School: Bayview Secondary School
Hobbies and Interests: Fashion, Sewing, Knitting, Art

Appearance: Megan, despite being younger, looks like a larger version of Bridget. She stands about 5'5" and still growing, and has the same red hair and pale skin, though her hair is much shorter than Bridget's. She even has similar freckles to Bridget, although she is slightly chubbier and has a rounder face as a result. Her eyes, like her other sisters, are green. Much of her clothing are old clothes she finds from various sources such as thrift stores and the like, that she has modified and cut and sewn into new outfits that give her a unique style that sets her apart from her sisters. She also knits most of her clothing for cold weather, such as scarves, sweaters, and gloves.

Biography: Megan is the younger sister of Bridget, and the youngest of three. She is about a year younger than Bridget, and 9 years younger than Jessica, the eldest Connolly sister. She goes to the same school as Bridget, and will often talk to her when they cross paths between classes.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Rocky.

Return to “V4 NPC Roster”