A Wonderful Time

Private Janet x Chadd

Everything Prom-related before the actual dance takes place here: last second date-searches, time spent dressing, rendezvous with friends, and fancy limo (or, as the case may be, bus) rides to the dance are all welcome.
Slam

A Wonderful Time

Post by Slam »

((Janet Claymont continued from Enjoy the Movie))

"Big night Janet, big night!"

Everything was in its place: her dress was here and she had her ticket, and there was plenty of time to prepare. Yup, everything was going on track for Prom night!

"Right, first things first: shower."

This was the night Janet had been waiting for for months now, and she was going to enjoy it! If she wanted to enjoy it though, she had to be sure she was looking her best; Prom was no time for wearing her casual look!

"Whoever heard of a cheerleader who came in not looking their best?"

She wasn't normally one for dolling herself up, but her insistence on maintaining the status quo propelled her to ensure she looked tip top tonight.

Stepping out of the shower and returning to her room to seat herself in front of her mirror, she whipped out her hairdryer (hair that was as long as hers would take hours to dry naturally!) and switched on the machine to dry her crimson red strands. She had spent ages trying out different styles for her hair, and she hoped that what she'd settled on would plead Chadd!

Chadd, her boyfriend for the past year, would be there in just a few hours to pick her up, since they weren't particularly hell bent on forking out loads for a limo and instead decided to drive to the Prom in his car. Of course, that was assuming he didn't get sidetracked by any street racers!

But it was that fast paced life that Chadd lived that was one of the things Janet loved about him. When they first met, he was hardly on the up and up since he was in hospital, but the weeks they spent together made her fall for him. He was sweet, but he wasn't a wimp either. He deserved the best, and the best is what he got!

Well, almost the best...

It had been a long time since that night, that night where she cheated in the worst way she had ever cheated. It wasn't like when she had cheated on those tests at school to make the passing grade, no, it was so much worse. She had cheated on Chadd with some stranger.

It wasn't her fault: she was drunk. She didn't intend to have sex with another guy, and she never would again. But there was no going back on the fact that she'd done some weird little freak whilst she was meant to be with Chadd, and there was no way around that. For Chadd, it'd have to be a secret she'd take to her grave.

"Done."

Putting those guilty thoughts out of her mind to look at her hair in the mirror, Janet smiled at her reflection. Her hair tied back above her head with slightly curled strands hanging down behind it really went well with her colour, and formed the illusion of a crimson waterfall.

"Janet Claymont, you look beautiful."

Her mom stood in the doorway, catching Janet off guard and making her turn back away from her mother and towards her mirror

"Mom! I'm not done yet! You can't see me till I'm finished!"

It was a playful tone of voice, and she slammed the door shut behind her to block out her mothers loving and chuckling smile. The woman would have to wait a little bit longer before seeing her daughter on the big night.

Now with only a short time left till Chadd was due to pick her up, it was time to put on the finishing touch: the dress!

The shimmering crimson red gown sparkled under her hands as she retrieved it, the soft material feeling lovely on her fingertips; she had been pretty lucky to find it.

As she dressed herself in her evening wear, she looked at herself again in her mirror again. Here she was, eighteen and in love, and about to go off to her High School senior Prom. There wasn't a whole lot more a girl with that could ask for. Sure, there were problems in the world, with people dying and starving, but that was something Janet could put aside, if only for a little while. The world would still be there when she was done.

"Ok, I'm coming down now!" Janet called out the door, as her father told her to wait whilst he got the camera. She was feeling a little nervous now, which was a rare occurrence indeed, since it was the first time she had picked out such a fancy look all by herself. She hoped that she hadn't made herself look like a complete boob.

"Ok, ready!"

Showtime!

Cheers from her brother and father shot up the stairs as she stood at the top, her face collapsing in on itself in embarrassment at the attention she was receiving. Oh sure, she was beautiful, but it was still embarrassing for your father and brother to be cheering at you when you're dressed up like that!

Smiling widely as she walked carefully down the stairs, being careful not to trip up over her dress, Janet did a little twirl at the bottom for her male family members' approval.

"Hubba hubba Janet!"

Joe and his outdated compliment made Janet's cheeks flare up even more. It wasn't that she didn't like the attention, it was just embarrassing!

"Now, Janet, this is from me." Sarah Claymont announced, as she pulled her arms out from behind her back to reveal a gorgeous corsage, carefully handing it to Janet to hold. It was so beautiful, and it completed the outfit perfectly.

Sure, it was traditional boyfriend to give the girl one, but Janet was in no mood to point that out to her mother. Instead, she gave her a thankful hug.

"You guys are the best." Janet smiled at her family. They really were great to her, and she was so lucky to have them.

"Pictures!" Click went the digital camera as many family photos were taken, sure to be printed off and remembered years later. It was fun to be had, and Janet was more than happy to pose solo, smiling gingerly as she held the corsage in front of her waist.

Now the only thing left was the Prom itself! And of course, a proper Prom attendee must have the proper entrance!

Explaining her family of her plan, she headed upstairs to wait for Chadd's arrival in her room. After her father answered the door, she would proceed to walk down the stairs once more as he stared up at her in awe! The perfect entrance for the perfect boyfriend, and perfection was what Chadd deserved!
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
T-Fox†

Post by T-Fox† »

((Chadd Crossen continued from Courtyard Classics))

Chadd was nervous as hell. This was the first 'formal' function he'd ever been to. Sure, he knew what went on at proms, and the only thing that was really formal was the attire. Still, the fact that Chadd had to spend more than 100 dollars to rent something for a single night... Yeah. It still left that impression on him. He spent the half an hour before the limo arrived Tuxedo. Each and every time, there was just something that he wasn't happy with. He wouldn't be happy with himself until he looked perfect. This was a big night, for him and Janet. She deserved the very best he could give. I mean, she'd never in the past year of their relationship done anything to hurt him... And he knew that she never would.

He hadn't even told her about the limo. They had agreed to just go in his car... But he had been saving for months to make this night perfect. His poor car had gotten a little behind compared to his friend's... but it was completely worth it. He had saved up enough money to surprise his perfect girl, with the perfect night.

The entire thing felt so important, and so pivotal, just from the atmosphere of the entire affair. As he was playing with the cuffs of his jacket, his thoughts started to drift towards the future... Thoughts of the rest of his life. Thoughts that scared him a little. Commitment had never been his thing, but he had to face facts. He was about to graduate, and the rest of his life was ahead of him. He knew that he wanted to wait for a year, save his money off of races, maybe even get a part time job, then head off to a tech school. But what about his social life? As he thought, he realized the only person he could never leave behind was Janet... But was he ready to tell her that? He knew he didn't want to give up racing. It was slowly becoming a massive part of his life again.

He was snapped out of his stupor as he heard a yell down the hall. It was his mother. "Hey, your ride's here!" She shouted. Chadd put his hands on his knees and pushed himself up. He buttoned the single, lonely button on his jacket, and pulled his collar down. He ran through his mental checklist. Ticket... Wallet... Keys... Phone... Wait, why would I bring that? This night is for her, and she's there. He took his phone out of his pocket, and set it on his nightstand. I know I'm forgetting something... Corsage! He mentally slapped himself as he jogged to the counter, and picked the plastic box up. A single red rose lay in the box, fashioned just perfect to fit her wrist. At least he hoped it would fit.

He was stopped at the door by his mother. Giving her the obligatory hug and kiss goodbye, he ran out the door. They both knew there wasn't time for a picture, they would take care of that after the night was through.

He slid into the back seat of the white limo, looking around. Leather seats, mini-bar... As per his request, stocked non-alcoholic. "Perfect..." He muttered to himself, glancing around the spacious vehicle. It sure didn't feel right, but he couldn't wait to see the look on her face. The driver cleared his throat, giving Chadd an expectant look. "Oh, right. Sorry." He gave the driver the address. It wouldn't be long now.

The ride itself was uneventful, although his heart began to race as the limo took the turn onto her street. As the car slowed to a halt, he thanked the driver, and told him that he wouldn't be long. He could barely keep himself from sprinting to the door. He wanted to see her so badly. He knocked on the door, for the first time nervous about seeing her family. Sure, he'd met them before, but tonight was different. There was no reason that it was different... It just was. He took a step back, and shifted his weight, waiting. The perfect entrance... The perfect night... All for the Perfect Girlfriend.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler T-Fox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slam

Post by Slam »

Janet sat in her room with her door askew, her heart thumping as she awaited Chadd's arrival. It was the most important night of her life so far, and she was so excited to be spending it with her boyfriend. She was almost certain that he'd love her outfit, but appearance had never been a huge factor for either of them in their relationship: what counted for them was fast days and slow nights together.

Unbeknownst to Janet, events were going on downstairs. Mainly, her Dad opening to door to a well dressed Chadd Crossen, eagerly awaiting his girlfriend.

"Janet! Your date is here!"

Her heart stopped.

It was time!

Picking up the corsage her mother had given her not minutes before, Janet walked up to the corner just before the stairs, remaining out of sight of Chadd, as the nerves built up inside her. He would like her outfit, right? Not that such things really mattered to Janet, but he would right?

"Okay Dad, ready!"

Making one last check of her appearance in the mirror, Janet took in a deep breath has her Dad began the final steps in her entrance.

"Presenting: Janet Claymont!"

With as much grace and elegance as she could muster, Janet stepped around from the corner, looking down at her boyfriend with amazement in her face.

Wow.

She had never seen him looking so fantastic.

She gawked down at him, her mouth dropping open slightly. She had never seen him dressed so elaborately, and this made it so much more better. Appearances didn't matter to Janet, but with Chadd, right here, right now? God damn!

She had to get closer to him, see his face up close. She wanted to be next to him so badly...

Slowly walking down the stairs, being careful to avoid tripping up over the dress and heels she wasn't at all used to walking around in, Janet reached the footing and looked up into the eyes of her lover.

"You look really awesome tonight."

He really did.
[+] Dead V7 Kids
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
T-Fox†

Post by T-Fox† »

"Presenting: Janet Claymont!"

Chadd looked up at the stairwell. He figured that she would be slowly coming down. He had been looking forward to this moment since they bought their tickets. Seeing her in her beautiful dress... Sure Chadd had never seen it, but he was still sure she would be absolutely stunning in it.

And he was right.

Her beautiful red dress, her hair done up. Everything about her screamed of elegance and beauty tonight, more so than it usually did. And he always thought she was stunning even when she was just walking around school, on an average day, in her every day clothes, her hair down past her shoulders. He looked her up and down as she strutted down the stairs, a little awkwardly. He found it even a little cute, how badly she wasn't used to those new shoes.

"You look really awesome tonight."

He'd never known what she saw in him. But he knew there must be something about him that she loved if such an amazing girl was willing to call him her boyfriend. He leaned down just a bit and kissed her forehead, a smile plastering itself across his face. "I think you're the one here who looks amazing."

Just seeing her, something told Chadd that this night would be perfect. All the butterflies in his stomach seemed to fly away, his worries melting to nothing. Just the reassurance of being with her, seeing her so happy. That is, all but one worry. He was still just a bit apprehensive as to how she would react when she finally saw the limo.

He took her hand in his, just staring into her eyes. Those beautiful blue... well, grey... eyes. He could get lost, just standing there, staring. He felt like he was in heaven. He slowly stepped to the side, sweeping his arm as if to accentuate the long white vehicle sitting in her driveway. He'd been planning this since he'd sat down in the limo.

"Your chariot awaits." His cheeks tinged scarlet as he realized just how corny that line had been. It sounded so much more romantic, so much more suave in his head. His gaze met hers as he awaited her reaction, his arm extended towards their own personal 'chariot' for the evening.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler T-Fox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slam

Post by Slam »

Janet smiled with happiness as she and Chadd gazed into each others eyes, her hand surrounded by his warm grip. She could've stood like that for hours, staring into the love of her life's soul. It was wonderful.

It couldn't last though: there was still the Prom to go. As she reluctantly let Chadd step aside, a drop of disappointment spreading into her smile, she looked beyond him and through the doorway as his arm swept aside.

"Your chariot awaits."

A white limo stretched across her driveway, patiently awaiting its passengers like a horse wanting to be ridden.

There was a limo was sat in her driveway.

A limo. In her driveway.

Limo.

HE HAD GOT HER A FREAKIN' LIMO!!!

Janet's jaw dropped a second time that evening, only to be consumed by a huge grin spreading across her mouth. She had never ridden in a limo before! This would be awesome!

"Oh, Chadd!" she spoke to him, trying to force a chuckle in a thin attempt to disguise her excitement, and going the extra mile with a playful punch on the arm. Even if she was jumping inside she couldn't appear like some little girl on Christmas in front of her family and her boyfriend! She had to maintain an air of elegance!

That failing the moment she walked out the door, she practically skipped down the driveway without another word to her family, and yanked open the door to the limo to crawl inside, a look of wonder plastered across her face. So this was a limo? Damn was it luxurious! And it even came stocked with its very own driver! Though he was sadly lacking the appropriate hat, Janet was too busy too worry about such minor details! She was sat inside a limo, dressed like she was on her way to the Oscars, and there was even a mini bar inside!

This was so awesome!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
T-Fox†

Post by T-Fox† »

He closed his eyes. He wasn't sure if she'd be mad that he spent his money, or happy... well, cause it was a limo! The half a second it took her to react felt like minutes to Chadd. He had no idea why, but he'd been so nervous about this one moment since he crawled in the oversized, expensive vehicle.

"Oh Chadd!"

That didn't sound upset, at all. Chadd opened his eyes again to see a massive grin spread across her face. She was happy. And that made him happy. Every single penny he'd spend, completely worth it, just to see her in a state of such jubilation. He got the arm punch, but he'd expected as much. That's just how she was. Chadd couldn't hold his own grin back as he watched her try to supress her own. "I'm glad you like it." He thought momentarily about pulling her into a kiss... but decided against it. I mean, her father was standing right there.

He turned his head and watched her skip towards the limo. I can't remember the last time I've seen her so happy... He thought to himself, before nodding to her father, and bidding him goodbye. With that, he spun on his heel, and did everything he could to keep himself from sprinting to catch up to her. Which resulted in a kind of awkward fast walk in those damn annoying tuxedo rental shoes. He just wanted to be with her right now.

The isnide of the limo had changed it's air the moment that she slid inside. Before, on the ride in, it felt professional. It felt beyond his reach... Now it felt perfect. She added a warmth and happiness to the 'room'. She was looking around in awe, and he was more than happy to bring her back to reality. He closed the door behind him, turned to her, took her hand in his, and then planted his lips on hers softly. The perfect kiss, the perfect moment.

The kiss felt like it lasted forever, even if it was just a few moments. "I love you." He uttered softly, looking back into her eyes for the second time. If the prom was going to be this amazing... Then Chadd was more than prepared to call the Rec Room that the limo would leave them at heaven.

He let go of her hand, but just long enough to lean forward, and tell the limo driver they were all set. He had his ticket, and he was sure she had hers... To hell with checking for everything else. Cell Phones and Purses could take a backseat tonight. The driver gave a stiff nod as the engine of the white car smoothly started up. They were finally on their way.

((Chadd Crossen continued in Let the Dance Begin!))
Slam

Post by Slam »

Janet let Chadd kiss her on the lips, enjoying the first taste of the ecstasy for the evening. It was such a wonderful feeling, and she was always left smiling after it was over. Chadd was a really good kisser.

"I love you too." She replied, smiling in bliss at her perfect prom date. Could anything happen this evening to make it better? No, even if the world became a perfect place the next day, this would still be the top of her Nights to Remember list.

Her ticket tucked carefully into her corsage, her boyfriend by her side, her limo being right there: everything was lined up to be one fantastic evening. The only thing missing was the Prom itself, and that would soon be remedied!

Though Janet would have loved to tell the driver to get going herself; it was just one of those things you've got to do if you're in a limo with people driving it around for you. Ah well, she could always tell him to get going afterwards.

On the other hand, there was still one last feature of a limo she could try out before they got there...

"So Chadd, this thing got a sunroof?"

((Janet Claymont continued in Let the Dance Begin))
[+] Dead V7 Kids
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Slam

Post by Slam »

((Ignore this: wrong thread))
[+] Dead V7 Kids
[+] Pregame Shenanigans

Return to “Pre-Prom”