Me and My Shadow

As one might imagine, the school's library is filled with, well, books. Tables and chairs are placed around the room in neat little groups, and everything always seems to be in its rightful place... perhaps because Mrs. Collins, the school's librarian, has horrible OCD.
42 Zombies†

Me and My Shadow

Post by 42 Zombies† »

((Patrick Fischer continued from Tomorrow Never Knows))

The doors to the library opened up to make way for Kaine Fischer. As quickly as he could, he stepped in and looked around. Patrick had to be there-- he always came to the library during free period.

Sure enough, Kaine spotted his brother sitting at a table, sketching on a pad of paper. He walked over to Patrick, who looked up in surprise before quickly setting his drawing on the table. Kaine hadn't seen what it was-- but, knowing his brother, it was probably something really weird.

"Pat," Kaine sat down next to Patrick and grinned, "You're not going to believe this. I was talking to some friends of mine--"

"You mean the druggies?" Patrick asked, flabergasted. When several nearby students looked their way, Kaine quickly shushed his twin before he could say anything else.

"No! Jesus, don't advertise it!" Kaine hissed. After a second of tension he calmed down; his smile came back and he put his hand on his brother's shoulder. "Look, I was talking to some of the guys and we're all going to the Promenade on Friday. What do you think?"

((Kaine Fischer continued in First Steps))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler 42 Zombies. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Library”