The Intellectuals

Open

Located on the first floor of the school, the science wing is exactly as the name would imply. Classes for Earth Science, Chemistry, Biology, and all other types of sciences are held here. There is also a large science lab in place here, and the teacher's lounge is nearby.
SquareRoot†

Post by SquareRoot† »

"I do hope to see you two play again if that's alright with both of you or if I'm allowed to ask that maybe we could play a game featuring three players? I would enjoy playing against both of you even if I'm not such a great player."

William turned to Michelle after hearing that comment, "Three players?" He mumbled to himself. "You mean like three player chess, or a different board game?" He asked her, a bit confused.

"Apart from that William do you have to go somewhere? Maybe we could do something together if your not busy."

"H-huh?" He asked, "Do something...?" He muttered quietly. He wasn't really planning anything for the rest of the day, but he didn't usually go hang out with people he had just met. Mind you, he did keep getting told how it was important to expand horizons. "Yeah... I mean no... I mean, uh, yeah, I'm free." He said, feeling a bit nervous.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler SquareRoot. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Grim Wolf

Post by Grim Wolf »

Oh, and here I thought she liked my hair.

He smiled. "A game sounds lovely," he admitted. "I'll let you choose the time, shall I?" He lifted a hand and, turning strolled away from the board. "It was nice to meet both of you. Have a good time!"

He faded out into the hallway, and was gone before either of them could say a word.

(Naoko Raidon continued in Let the Dance Begin!)
Those Whose Time Has Come]

Terra Johnson (female student no. 73, DECEASED): Oh...duh...Abel's...dead...the one who...lives is...

Tom Swift (male student no. 60): It didn't matter what he wanted anymore.

Daria Bhatia (female student no. 56): "I pity you, and everyone who knows you. Because if you can live with this, I don't...I don't think you're human anymore.”

[+] Those Who Have Gone Before
[/url]

V6

Alex Tarquin (male student no. 32: "No more...masks..."

Tara Behzad (female student no. 12): "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

V5

Tyler Lucas: "I had fun. You?"

Karen Idel: Game over.

Xavier Contel: "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."

v4

Naoko Raidon (male student no. 54): Dying like...this isn't...so...bad...

Mirabelle Nesa: "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

Simon Grey: "I never was a hero, but, God help me, I tried."

David Meramac: "Running towards nothing. Running from nothing."

Return to “Science Department”