By the River

(Content warning)

Fallout from the dance, including parties, hotel rooms, and all other destinations find their home here. This is the place for any characters to head after the big dance for more Prom-evening fun.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

"Y-Yeah," James agreed.

She was teasing him. What was even worse was she knew it was working on him. It was driving James crazy the way she was touching him. By now his hands were all the way inside of her panties, resting on her legs. He was a little too nervous to make a move any closer. He was starting to adapt to the freezing cold water, though he was becoming more and more worried about what would happen if he stayed in too long. He pushed it out of his mind for now, focusing on his girlfriend. His hands gripped the bare skin of her hips out of spite, finding himself grinding back against her. It felt strange, the way they rubbed, it felt really good but in a strange way that made his knees buck. He looked Thea in the eyes, kissing her lips again.

"I... think we should get out of the water."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ciel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Arscapi†

Post by Arscapi† »

"I... think we should get out of the water."

Thea blinked at him for a few seconds of all things she'd imagined he'd say getting out of the water hadn't been anywhere on her list. Your hands are literally in my panties and now? NOW, we're getting out of the water? Thea stifled a groan of frustration and took his hands in both of hers, pulling them free of her panties as she took a step back.

"If you think that's best," she said coldly and began to make her way out of the water. Get out of the water? Really?!? She was growing rather fond of the water actual. It was the first time she'd actually gotten James to respond to her affections and not only that he'd actually initiated some closeness on his own. This was the most affectionate she'd seen James, and she liked this side of him. She'd been beginning to wonder if he actually felt the way she did. She stalked out of the water and stopped looking over her shoulder at James, and let out a huge sigh. Why does he have to look so damn cute? She turned to face him; the sight of him standing in the middle of the river in nothing but his polka dot boxers made a small smile appear on her face.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Arscapi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

... Did he say something wrong?

"T-Thea," James shivered as she pulled his hands out of her panties, growing nervous. "Thea, I didn't mean right now, I meant-"

Too late. Thea was already swaying back to land, very angry from the looks of it. James gulped, straightening out his boxers as he followed her back to the coast. He was being stupid. Why the hell did he have to worry about every little goddamned thing? It was ruining the moment! He finally reached the grass, looking into Thea's eyes. She had a smile on her face. If she had been mad, it didn't last long.

He liked that feeling though, his skin against hers. James bit his lip as he neared Thea.

"Hey," James said with a smile.His hand returned under her panties, a little forceful but nothing Thea would mind. His heart was pounding, his face so close to hers. "I'm sorry. It's just that my mind, it's running at a mile a minute. It's just that I get nervous... it's nothing to do with you." He kissed her again, his thumbs lightly pushing the top of her panties sliiightly down. "But now I think we're ready. Do you... wanna go in the back of my car?" He didn't really tell her his intentions but frankly it was blatantly obvious.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ciel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Arscapi†

Post by Arscapi† »

The cool night breeze blew across her heated skin, but growing cold was the least of her worries at the moment. James came splashing out of the water, the excuses already tumbling from his lips. She couldn't help but stare at him in disbelief. His mind is running a mile a minute? His mind should be on me! Isn't this how this is supposed to work? Shouldn't it be all about us? What in the hell do you have to think about?

James kissed her again, his hands going to her panties once more. She fought the urge to shy away from him. Oh, you know, I REALLY don't think so.

James continued with his hurried explanation before Thea could respond. She glanced over that the car, recalling the already folded down back seats. Doubts and worries of her own began to fill her mind. Do I wanna go in the back of the car? I don't know, do I? If I say yes, are you going to go back to being super nervous and suggest we go back in the water? How hot and cold can you run? If I say no, then I've been stringing him along, but how is that better than what he's been doing to me? He gets into it and then... then I don't know what the hell is going on.

And James' intent look wasn't helping matters any. Nothing seemed like the right answer any more. She wrapped her arms around herself in an effort to sort out her thoughts. It had all seemed so simple a little while ago. Was she really ready for this? She let out a sigh. Maybe she should just talk to him about it, but he'd never been comfortable with his feelings....

Gathering up her courage, she allowed her feelings of confusion play across her features. "I...I honestly don't know. I was pretty sure it was what I wanted, but now..." she trailed off, uncertain of how to finish the sentence.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Arscapi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

Did James really blow it? Just because of some simple comment he made? James really wanted to hit himself in the head with his fist, as hard as he possibly could. Damn it! James had been too forceful and now she was shying away from the idea altogether. Way to be a huge pansy James! Then again, all of this back and forth was making him just as upset and conflicted as she was feeling. First she was throwing herself at him, and he had been very wary of doing anything with her. But now he had his hands down her panties, begging for her to go into the back of his limo with him. No wonder she wasn't sure. And his hands down her panties weren't helping either. James was going about this the wrong way. All wrong.

He pulled his hands out, his hands cupping hers quickly after. He had to say something. He couldn't apologize. That would just make things worse.

"Thea," he started flatly. "I... Whenever I talk to you, my heart starts to pound. I just think you're so cool and I feel so lucky to know you. I-I never really I had the desire to take this relationship to this length, not until I parked here. And it took me this long to figure out that I'm" he gulped. "Really attracted to you. And all the things we ended up doing tonight were really things I secretly wanted to do all along. And the fact that you got mad because of me being so darn indeceisive makes me so happy. You couldn't even believe how happy that makes me. And...

He paused. "I-I love you Thea. You make my day that much more great and... I wanna do this. But I want you to want to, not just to make me happy... so... I'm sure. I just want you to be happy. "

He hugs Thea closer, his hands dancing along her sides. He.kept quiet.
Arscapi†

Post by Arscapi† »

"Thea," he started flatly. "I... Whenever I talk to you, my heart starts to pound. I just think you're so cool and I feel so lucky to know you. I-I never really I had the desire to take this relationship to this length, not until I parked here. And it took me this long to figure out that I'm" he gulped. "Really attracted to you.

Thea stood rigidly as James began his explanation, too caught up in her own thoughts to really listen at first. Wait, you're just now realizing what a catch I am? How was this not the first thing on your mind?

STOP IT! She ordered herself, actually listen to what he's saying. Does that mean he loves you for you and not just your looks? And one of things that first attracted you to him was that he wasn't like most guys, thinking only with his downstairs brain. Thea pulled herself out of her head to listen to the rest of what James had to say.

And all the things we ended up doing tonight were really things I secretly wanted to do all along. And the fact that you got mad because of me being so darn indecisive makes me so happy. You couldn't even believe how happy that makes me. And...

He paused. "I-I love you Thea. You make my day feel that much more great and... I wanna do this. But I want you to want to, not just to make me happy... so... I'm sure. I just want you to be happy. "

James had said that before, earlier this evening, in fact. Somehow now it seemed more real. This time she could swear she could hear the emotion behind his words. With those words her anger disappeared, and she returned his embrace.

"You know if you'd taken this tactic much earlier in the evening, we'd probably be on round two already," she said with a sly smile.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

For a second there James thought Thea would still be mad at him, that nothing he said would make any bit of difference. But he had poured his heart out to her and it clearly hit home. She lost the angry expression on her face, which was good. Thea looked better with a smile anyway, or at least with the smile she had on her face.

Did he get her on her good side again. He rubbed her hands with his thumbs as he kissed her again. He wasn't going to jump right into it again, not like he had before. That had been a dumb mistake. Now he truly had her with him, and it made him glad. His chest presded against her, slightly assertive of him but he certainly wasn't getting ahead of himself. His hands held hers as they kissed, keeping it all held together with the tiniest of threads.
Arscapi†

Post by Arscapi† »

Thea rolled her eyes. She just couldn't help herself. How much more demanding do I have to be?

She debated a minute and then took James by the hand. She dropped a quick kiss on his cheek before dragging him towards the car. Opening the door, she paused to look over her shoulder to make sure he was still with her, then climbed into the back seat. She slowly lay down and spread out, looking at James again while patting the spot next to her expectantly. If this doesn't work, I'm out.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

Now James was just being stupid. Here was Thea, no longer being subtle about anything she was doing, spread out on the seat of the limo like he had asked not to long ago, and here he was making her wait. This was it wasn't it? She was really saying yes. James knew that he had to be more assertive. Thea liked men who were assertive! James didn't take long getting back in the car, and a second later after closing the car door behind him he was on top of her, his hands on her olive thighs, his lips against hers. His body was pressed up against her, building up heat violently. His hands wandered up to her panties again, playing with the edge lining it. He ever so slowly pushed them down, his teeth grazing her lip with the gentlest of nibbles, teasing her. The time for being clueless was over. Thea was expecting him and James wasn't the one to displease.

James was big, by no means a stallion but certainly bigger than anyone would normally give him credit. Kids like him were supposed to be puny while the sexed up maniacs were supposed to be packing? It was all bullshit, really, since James was packing too. Strange thing was that he thought otherwise. He thought he was just under the average mark when in reality he was was much longer. Long enough to make a rather present bulge in his boxers that stretched the fabric to the point that it looked ready to rip.

Thea would take notice of this, considering how he had it up against her leg. James overlooked this detail, because he had her panties down halfway and his hand was buried in there, stroking back and fort along her inner thigh, carefully and gently, AND very teasingly. Frankly he didn't give a damn if he had a hardon, much less so if Thea noticed.
Arscapi†

Post by Arscapi† »

Thea squirmed against James' teasing kisses. She caught his jaw when he seemed to drift off again. She shook her head at him with a smile and pulled gently on his chin to bring him closer. She leaned forward and kissed him forcefully, her tongue demanding entry and claimed his mouth possessively. Her hand dropped from his chin, and moved to circle his back, pulling him closer to her. She shifted under him bringing their chests in contact, the lace of her bra scrapping against his chest. Her hands continued their journey further down, coming to rest on the waist band of his boxers.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

His fingers were now lacing along the walls of her essence, squeezing his chest down on her breasts. He smiled, opening his mouth quite willingly, his tongue closing in on hers and pulling it. He overlooked the hands around his waist band, instead hooking his now free hand around her, tugging on her bra playfully as one of his fingers slowly pushed it's way inside her. All of it felt SO GOOD.
Arscapi†

Post by Arscapi† »

Thea squirmed as she felt James start to pull at her bra. Then gasped into his mouth as he felt his finger push slowly into her. "James," she breathed ending the kiss. She paused panting into his shoulder, enjoying the sensations his finger had awakened. Embolden and impressed by his explorations, Thea slipped her hands into his boxers, her thumbs hooked on the outside As her hands caressed and worked their way down, her thumbs pulled the material down with it. With her hands busy Thea began to kiss and nip her way down James' neck.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

"Thea..." James muttered under his breath, lifting his neck up for her as the finger that he so quickly buried inside of her wiggled around. He finally realized that Thea had been trying to pull his boxers down all alomg, and his cheeks flushed with a violent red. His erection was thick as Thea would have alreadly seen, any touch against his legs sent shivers down his spine. He moved his finger in and out, twisting from one side to the other. It was all very novice stuff he knew but using his finger like this was turning him on too. His hand left her bra, pushing her panties down without any hesitation, his finger still moving back and forth inside Thea.

James gave a laugh. "Y... You see h-how I feel now? Haha... Theaaa... "
Arscapi†

Post by Arscapi† »

((Yay! 150th post!))

Thea squirmed as James' finger continued his exquisite movements. "Mmmm," she said as a way of acknowledging his broken statement. Her hands continued their exploration, circling to front as she began slowly working the boxers completely down. When she'd succeeded in getting them off his waist, she brought her hands up to caress his back. She propped herself up on a single elbow as she continued to explore his chest with her mouth. She stopped, brushing the fingers of her free hand over his nipples, and then followed it up with her tongue. She made slow circles around each one and then drew it into her mouth, sucking lightly.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

(what a way to celebrate your 150th post! XD)

Jame didn't expect Thea to start touching his nipples. It was a strange feeling, something that he had never really felt before. James moaned in confusion, his free hand starting to tug at her bra before letting go all together. His finger wiggled inside her but didn't move any further, the touches across his chest making him numb with pleasure. "Mmmahh..." He moaned out lightly, his free hand moving up to cup the back of Thea's head. His finger pulled out of her slowly, a good part of his body going numb from her mouth, her soft soft mouth. He rubbed her head, his mouth hanging open slightly, panting.

Return to “Post-Prom”