Proper Dinner

Moth, Tagabasa, Dirge Fireborn

It's your normal mall food court. Eateries are in place to serve the high brow and the low brow, the extravagant and the money-minding. Pizza, pasta, hamburgers, Oriental, you name it, it's here. A vast sea of tables and chairs sprawls forth from the food court, and it never seems to be empty.
Moth†

Proper Dinner

Post by Moth† »

[[Gloria Benson continued from Ambigious Plans

Although Gloria had suggested hamburgers, when she actually got to the Food Court, she didn't know what to eat anymore. On the one hand, the hamburgers were decent. But everything else looked good, too. Gloria looked around, holding her purse closer to herself. Chinese food, hamburgers, tacos, pizza...And she could only pick one.

"Hnnn...what to do..." she mumbled to herself, blushing bright red. It wasn't often she got to eat out, so she had to pick carefully. And at the moment, the Chinese food smelled pretty good--No!

Gloria shook her head a bit, scolding herself. You said "hamburgers, stupid, nothing more. Now you'll eat hamburgers. "I--I can order for you guys if you like," she whispered to the other two. She then bit her lip. No, girls didn't order for boys...did they?

After about a half hour of eating, Gloria checked her watch and saw she had to be getting home. Quickly standing up and apologizing again, and mumbling a quiet "Thank you for the evening," she slipped away quietly and headed home.

((Gloria Benson continued in I Analyzed this Play and All I got was a Headache))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Moth. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “The Food Court”