New Mafia Waiting List

Since we don't have one yet...

Want to play the forum game of intrigue and deception? Find it here.
VysePresident

Post by VysePresident »

MK Kilmarnock wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:43 am Yeah it's been a while. The entire queue's been jumped since we haven't had a game in like nine months. I think I'd like to clear out the queue, so if people are still interested in running their game, then PLEASE POST HERE SAYING SO. I'll give you until the end of the month (by which point I predict this mafia game should still be running). That'll let us sort out the queue.
You can go ahead and take me off the queue. I visit SotF infrequently enough anymore that I'd rather not clutter up the list.

Since I'm here though, might I suggest a queue-jump rule of some kind for this situation? (Formal or informal) There have been a few times when the person at the top of the queue goes afk, and it might help with the awkwardness to give a set time to start signups before priority moves on.

Just a thought. Take care!
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Pruned the list somewhat. Even though many people didn't actually post here, they're still active members of the community so I'll be poking them individually.
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

List updated. SotF board mafia status has been updated to ready.
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

eeeeeh go ahead and toss on Hadestown Mafia, under development, probably something like 10-16 players
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

dark souls mafia, in development, some amount of players y'know it'll work out in the end
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

lmao dark souls mafia is ready y'all
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

i can't edit my post???? wack

i meant to say that it's ideal with 16 players but there's wriggle room in either direction
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

dmboogie wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:44 pm i can't edit my post???? wack

i meant to say that it's ideal with 16 players but there's wriggle room in either direction
Edit privileges have been turned off in this forum so people can't edit their mafia posts, might have to find a workaround for this thread tho. Maybe a subforum for actual games with no editing privileges and then planning/sign-ups/fallouts can be in a forum that allows edits.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

We could always just kick that edit-needing stuff to the general "Forum Games" umbrella board that was sitting unused until like last week.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

As a sidenote, Dresden Files Mafia, 16+ players, in development. Could maybe use some help balancing it if someone who doesn't play (or wouldn't want to play this) mafia but has made setups would be willing to help me out, if that's okay for me to ask.
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

B003: Jeremy Frasier — "Yeah. No regrets." — 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME — Past: ☆ ☆ ☆ | Present: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ | Sadie Hawkins: ☆ ☆
V6: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
THEME: OneRepublic — Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti — "Thank... you..." — 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME — Past: ❇ ❇ ❇ | Present: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ | Sadie Hawkins: ❇ ❇
V6: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
THEME: The Megas — The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King — "I win." — 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME — Past: | Present: ☻ ☻ ☻ | Sadie Hawkins: ☻
V6: ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻
THEME: Luck Ganriki — golden sneer
[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti — The Mercenary — "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
Clover Wilkinson-Crowheart — The Cryptid — "Don't... talk to me..."
Teddy "Theodore" Berenson — The Crusader — "Be excellent to each other."
Yong Yi "Penny" Yu — The Burnout — "I DO TWO THINGS I RAP AND FUCK"
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

V6 Mafia - 12+ min

i need help thanks
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Melusine wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:53 pm V6 Mafia - 12+ min

i need help thanks
nvm SotF Terrorist Mafia is the name of the game
CondorTalon

Post by CondorTalon »

Arknights Mafia, 13-16 players, in development.
Zetsu

Post by Zetsu »

Hadestown Mafia is ready to go whenever, and make that 12-16 players

Return to “Mafia”