Twins they were...

The neon blue sign running vertically down the side of the brick building is enough to grab one's attention. The Varsity is a fairly well-known sports lounge, catering to teens and adults alike. A blue star stamp on your hand indicates you aren't old enough to drink alcoholic beverages, but many teens have easily found their way around that. The lounge itself is nice, with flatscreens lined up on the walls and pool tables, foosball tables, and arcade games set up around the area.
Chikan no chibusa†

Twins they were...

Post by Chikan no chibusa† »

As the sun rose, the morning light drove away the darkness and shone right into the driver's seat of a shit-brown Honda Accord in the parking lot of the Varsity.

... and it was such a good dream.

"Fuck!" Evan muttered as the woke. His head pounding from the night before. He went to check his watch... "Motherfucker, where did I put it?" he asked, as if someone was going to answer. Glancing over to his skateboard in the passenger seat. "Wheels, I asked you a question!". The beaten up, chipped and sticker covered skateboard just sat there. "Ah, fuck you, you're never any help" Evan started searching under the seat of the car. Not being able to look he searched by feel. He found his notebook, his sketch pad, a pocket knife, a brass marijuana pipe, but not his watch.

"Fuck it", he digging in his pocket for the keys to his car. Feeling the watch attacked to the keyring in his pocket... He pulled the keyring out, and slapped his forehead. "Dammit Wheels, you could have told me it was in my pocket!" he yelled.
"Ugh" he muttered, even the act of yelling hurt. His eyes a little blurry he looked at the watch. 0625, fuck it's early, and seeing the day notation he thought "Shit I have school today too."

*grumble grumble*
"Son-of-a-bitch" he muttered realizing just how hungry he was. Checking his wallet, he saw that he had five dollars. "Just enough for breakfast for me" he said to his skateboard. "Looks like you're not eating this morning buddy, watch the car". Evan grabbed the keys and got out of the car. He looked around and saw a 24-hour gas station down the street.

Wheels just sat there as Evan left, returning a few minutes later with a candy bar and a bottle of Dr. Pepper.

Evan started up the car and headed off. "Time to go find some business before school" he said, grinning wildly, thinking about what he had hidden in the trunk of his car.

((To be Continued In Whiskey, you're the devil))

<<note from Mr. Nipple: I apologize if my writing style is a little too cinematic, but most of my text RP experience is as a GM, not as a player>>
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chikan no chibusa. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “The Varsity”