I'm too sexy for my shirt... (18+ rating)

I'm a model, you know what I mean (WARNING: 18+)

Lined with dumpsters the various stores dispose of their trash in, there isn't much to see in the back alley behind the mall. The occasional employee slips back here to indulge themselves in a cigarette one in a while, and the occasional band of "emo" kids who think they're too cool for the mall but hang out there anyway seem to find a home in this dirty little haven.
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

"Oh, I'm fine, thanks," Kimberly replied. She didn't really want to be photographed. Probably didn't have the patience for it, certainly wasn't in the right mood. "The party sounds great, though. Been a while since I was at a party, and the last one had some issues."

Vague memories of that awful alcohol. Spilling it everywhere. Stumbling home. Not a word said about it. Her grandparents probably wouldn't have worried until she'd been away for a few days if she'd gone missing at a party. A little booze was no problem. Just as long as she didn't come home knocked up.

"Bye!" Kimberly said, waving to the various people in the studio. Then, she tipped her hat at them, and made her way outside, heading for the car, and then the party.

((Kimberly Nguyen continued in V4))
selphie_trabia†

Post by selphie_trabia† »

Hermione nodded sagely, "I understand. I've made you late enough as it is. I'm really sorry!"

She smiled and waved goodbye to her friends at the photography studio then walked out with Kimberly. Hermione allowed the other girl to get into the car first, then climbed in herself and drove straight to the party.

She was in a fairly good mood. Nothing could bring her down now.

((Hermione continued in Don't go Breakin' My Heart...))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler selphie_trabia. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “The Back Alley”