My Mild Traumatic Brain Injury

Wanna roleplay out those big events? House parties, football games, wrestling matches, and even prom can all be found right here! Feel free to post your own events, and make sure to jump into others as well!
Rocky†

Post by Rocky† »

Reiko found her way to the car that would be their transportation, leaning on the door. It was around this point she realized her sister had fallen behind, who was a fair distance back, talking on the phone. Reiko let out a somewhat frustrated sigh. She wanted to go home, but her sister was busy gabbing away to someone.

Meanwhile, Reika was busy talking on the other side, answering in between what Andrew was saying. "Hi Andrew.... Yes, I remember, my memory isn't THAT bad...yeah, my sister hurt herself, that's all. Had to pick her up from the hospital..."

Reika was suddenly speechless as Andrew asked her to prom. Wait, I just got asked to prom. I didn't think anyone would ask me to prom.... Reika was practically beaming, and completely forgot she was on the phone, which left a moment or two of dead air, until finally Andrew spoke again.

"O-oh sorry, no, it's not a bad time. Yes, I'd love to go to prom with you..."

"HEY REIKA! LET'S GO, I WANT TO GO HOME!" Reiko shouted, loud enough for Reika's cell phone to pick up the voice.

"Sorry, my sister is getting impatient... I guess you can call me later and we'll figure out the details. Bye!" Reika said, shutting her phone and running to the car.

"...The hell you so happy about?" Reiko said to her sister as she got to the car, her face plastered with the largest smile she'd seen for some time.

"I'll tell you later. First, let's get going." was Reika's reply. She wanted Sarah to hear the news as well.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Rocky.
Tythanin†

Post by Tythanin† »

'Ahahaha...yes. I didn't think it would go that smoothly. This asking people to prom thing is a lot less complicated than I thought. Now I just have to make sure I clean up well...Hehe, dad is going to be psyched. I just hope he doesn't give me a bunch of lame advice that worked for him when he was a teenager.' Andrew thought to himself as he closed his phone, breathing a sigh of relief as he leaned against the hallway wall. He couldn't help but smile, laughing escaping from his lips. All that worry was for nothing. He had a date for the prom!

"Yes!" He let out a whoop, not really caring who heard him. 'Time to get home!'

((Andrew Mitchell continued in Dream a Dream.))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Tythanin. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Gwbiii†

Post by Gwbiii† »

HEY REIKA!

Sarah opened her eyes with a start, ah, Reiko was shouting, and they'd made it to the car. Their brown, boxy, 30 something year old car. It was pretty well-kept for its age, the rust hadn't spread too far yet. Sarah's dad stopped pushing her around and opened the right rear door. The passengers seat was kind of covered in boxes full of paper and a picket sign or four. Not that it would've helped otherwise, since the seatbelt was kind of dodgy.

Dad helped keep her steady with a grasp on her arm, which she didn't think was entirely necessary, but hey, she could use all the help she could get. Like, not having to close the door herself once she was in. (She did her own seatbelt though, had to preserve some dignity.)

As her dad ran off to return the wheelchair (maybe they had wheelchair return bays in the carpark, like with trolleys, that'd be cool) she waited on Reiko and Reika to pile into the back of the car. She was kind of used to being squished in the back of the car with her brothers, so considering the size of the Ishidas, this'd probably be an improvement. Reika looked even happier than her usual bubbly self and Sarah's face reflected her curiosity.

"Why're you so happy?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Gwbiiii.
Rocky†

Post by Rocky† »

Reiko was the first one of the twins to get into the car, sliding into the middle seat. Fighting with the seatbelt, she was finally able to on just as Reika ducked into the car, taking the last spot at the back. Reika still had a huge smile on her face, but hadn't said anything yet.

"So come on, out with it." Reiko said after a couple moments of silence.

"Oh well..." Reika began, looking from Reiko to Sarah, and back again. "I just got asked to prom."

Reiko cracked a small smile, glad that Reika was so happy. "Well, good for you. Just as long as he's a good person."

Reika somehow managed to smile even wider. She hadn't been this happy for a long time.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Rocky.
Gwbiii†

Post by Gwbiii† »

Sarah cracked a smile almost as large as Reika's when she heard the news.

"Wow, awesome. Who is it?"

She was really really happy for Reika, just seeing someone that happy gave her a lift, and someone like Reika doubly so. That said, there was a slight nag in the back of her head about how no-one had asked her, and how she hadn't worked up the courage to ask anyone, let alone known who to ask. Prom was still a fair way away, and hopefully she'd be over this concussion by then, but still.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Gwbiiii.
Rocky†

Post by Rocky† »

"Oh, just a friend of mine. I don't think you guys have met." Reika said rather shyly.

Reiko grinned wider. Lately the only expressions she's seen on her sister's face were deep concentration or deep worry. The former usually directed at her school work, and the latter usually directed at her. Reiko had to admit to herself she could be pretty careless. It was almost like Reika was born just to make sure she didn't do anything overly stupid and get herself injured... well, seriously injured at least.

Turning to Sarah, Reiko said the one thing she probably didn't want to be asked. "So are you going to prom with anyone?"
Gwbiii†

Post by Gwbiii† »

Sarah's face took on a slightly redder tinge, she hadn't expected that question.

"I uh, I'm. No. I mean not yet. No-one's asked. And I'm not too good with the whole asky outy thing."

Honestly, at this rate she'd probably just go with a few dateless friends and, wait, were there any? She wasn't sure. There seemed to be a bit of a date-collecting frenzy going on at the moment.

"I might just go with friends. Uhh, you?"
Rocky†

Post by Rocky† »

"Eh, I'm not going with anyone. None of the guys attract my attention at school. Besides, if I go to prom, I ain't wearing a dress." Reiko responded to Sarah's questions. "I'd much rather wear a suit. It's much more comfortable I think."

After a few moments of silence, Reiko spoke up again. "You know, I know we just met and all, and not exactly on the best of terms either, but if you want someone to go with, it'd probably be more fun than going alone, ya know?"
Gwbiii†

Post by Gwbiii† »

If the first question had made Sarah blush, the second sent her scarlet. Sarah's head snapped around to stare at Reiko like a deer caught in headlights.

Holy crap. She'd just been asked to prom by a cute girl with no respect for gender stereotypes.

"Uhh I uhh, sure, sounds good!"

Sarah couldn't think of what to say after that, and a second or two later realised she probably shouldn't keep staring at Reiko. She quickly looked out the window and fidgeted with her hands. Sarah figured she should say something otherwise this conversation'd break down into awkward silence.

"Umm, yeah, I was thinking of doing that too. The suit thing I mean."
Rocky†

Post by Rocky† »

Reiko smiled as Sarah looked away for a moment. She couldn't help but feel slightly amused at the way Sarah was reacting at the moment. Then she tried to break the silence by mentioning she was thinking of wearing a suit as well.

"Well, at least I'm not the only one." Reiko said with a smile.

Meanwhile, Reika was content to have the two talk, while she gave directions to their house. Which wasn't to say she wasn't listening. She was suddenly more excited to go to prom. At least if her date turned out to not be that good she could be amused my the inevitable two girls in suits would get into.

Finally, they pulled up to their house. Reika tapped Reiko on the shoulder, and said to Sarah "Well, I hope you get better soon, and hope to see you back in school soon. Thank you for the ride." the last line was directed at Sarah's dad, as she got out of the car.

Reiko was the next to get out of the car. "Well... it was nice to meet you Sarah. Don't be a stranger now. And err.... sorry about your head." Reiko said quickly as she got out of the car herself.

Wow, Reiko actually said sorry... was Reika's thought as she entered her house.

((Reika Ishida continued in Dream a Dream))

((Reiko Ishida continued in Promase))
Gwbiii†

Post by Gwbiii† »

"Thanks, It's okay, bye!" Sarah waved as the two left the car. As soon as they'd turned away she stopped holding half of her breath and let her head flop back, a smile on her face. She let the thoughts of how happy she felt swill about in her head for a moment before her gaze came level again. Her dad was leaning over the side of the driver's seat with the most massive grin on his face.

"What?"
"My little girl's growing up."

Sarah glared at him as best she could given the circumstances. The smile and the blush weren't helping.

"I love it when you try to look angry."

She folded her arms and stuck her tongue out at him before he turned away to drive, still grinning.

"Wait 'til your mum hears about this."

((Sarah Xu Continued in Downtime))

Return to “Events”