Personal Victory

Private-Acelister and Moth; Content Warning

Wanna roleplay out those big events? House parties, football games, wrestling matches, and even prom can all be found right here! Feel free to post your own events, and make sure to jump into others as well!
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"John... Big Guy... You...give me more...hurry." Celeste panted, sitting up a little. She was very eager for his... Tongue? Cock? A finger inside, maybe...? He wondered if she had been like this with any other guy. She seemed to know what words worked to turn him on more. As if resisting the urge to penetrate her wasn't difficult enough...

"You know how hot you're making me? You must; you can...see me right now."

He looked at her and bit his lip, shaking his head a little.

"It's so hard to resist you..." he told her, his member twitching excitedly. If she hadn't blown him back at the ice skating rink, he'd have filled her with his hot semen already. Though, in a way, he did when she swallowed...

He pressed his hand against her shoulder and let a finger from his other hand push past her pussy lips, to feel her wetness. She was ready to fuck, it seemed...

When she was down, he moved down the bed and between her legs. He removed his finger and leaned down, kissing her pussy lightly. There was an unmistakable scent and heat radiating from her - making him instantly regret not doing her bareback right now. He laid down so his head was between her legs and began to lick slowly up and down her slit. She tasted strange - definitely nothing like semen.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Acelister. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

"It's so hard to resist you..."

That's what I was hoping for, Celeste thought to herself. Not that she didn't mean any of the things she said. Far from it. She let herself be pushed down, and stared at the ceiling through half-lidded eyes as John started fingering her. "Ah...B-Big Guy, ah..." she breathed, hands going to her breasts. She wasn't expecting him to kiss her there, and let out a louder cry when he did. The cries became softer as she felt his tongue against her slit. "Aaaah....John..." she moaned.

In the back of her mind, Celeste wondered how she stacked up against the guy who kissed him. Of course she had different anatomy, and she didn't think John had gone down on the guy, but...Well, if he had, would she have been better? She'd better! Another moan escaped her, and Celeste found her hips moving slightly, going up and down as he licked her.

"Oh...J-John, I-I'm..." she panted. She wasn't going to orgasm for a while, but if she made him think she was...Well, maybe things would turn out better. "J-Just...a little more," she gasped, back arching a little. "And...Ah, j-just...oh--give it to me!"

A few more moans passed her lips before she found herself coherent enough to say the next part. "I..ah, wa-ant you...Please..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Moth. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

John kept from smiling when she moaned louder and louder. He kept licking her pussy, tasting her tangy juices.

"Oh...J-John, I-I'm... J-Just...a little more,"

He almost stopped - she was about to come? He had given her an orgasm this fast?! He must be so awesome at eating girls out! He pressed his tongue inside her, wanting to taste more of her juices.

"And...Ah, j-just...oh--give it to me!" she moaned, arching her back. It was settled - lick a little, get a lot of moaning and orgasming.

"I..ah, wa-ant you...Please..."

He pulled away from her lower half and licked his lips, looking up at her. He hated himself for what he was going to say.

"We... We can't..." he told her, despite his penis saying differently. "I don't have a condom... And it's our first date...
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Acelister. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

As John pulled away, Celeste frowned a little. Why the hell did he stop? She thought he was enjoying this! She certainly was. Celeste looked up at him, meeting his eyes as John spoke up.

"We... We can't...I don't have a condom... And it's our first date..."

Son of a bitch! Celeste swore internally. Out loud, she said "Y-You don't need a condom...I'm on the pill." Wait. That made her come off as a slut. Well, she was on the pill, but not because she slept with men on regular basis. "Irregular cycles," she explained, blushing sheepishly and looking to the side. During this entire explanation, she laid unmoving, keeping her legs spread apart.

"We...We're so far already, though..." she whispered. "I need you, Big Guy," she whined, hoping it'd be enough. In case it wasn't, Celeste scooted her body towards him, letting her pussy touch his cock a bit, teasing him.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Moth. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"Y-You don't need a condom...I'm on the pill. Irregular cycles,"

John nodded slightly, still unsure. Maybe she'd think he was using her - or perhaps she was using him...

"We...We're so far already, though... I need you, Big Guy,"

The way she said it and the fact she moved against his cock and looked so hot - he couldn't resist. He was only human.

He moved onto her, his cock pressing into her thigh as he kissed her. He shifted a little, this time the head of his shaft pressing against her clit. He reached down and felt for her hole before holding his dick and making it enter her. He moaned as her wetness enveloped his member - it felt amazing!
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

Celeste shut her eyes as she felt John's cock against her thigh, then her clit. She'd been telling him to do her, but that didn't mean she wasn't nervous about it. Besides, she thought as she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back, she was small...Smaller girls had smaller vaginae, and with John being taller then she was, not to mention the fact that a cock was bigger than a finger--

"Aah!" Celeste gave a short cry as John pushed inside her, and her pussy clamped around him. Oh, God...! It hurt. There was no denying this, it hurt. Her own wetness and John's precum made it a little easier, but still! Celeste kept her eyes closed, a few small tears squeezing out of the corners of her eyes. But she couldn't show weakness. If she did then he'd pull out of her, and then what the hell would the point have been?

Gasping for breath, she held on tighter, her legs wrapping around his hips in case he tried to leave. "O-oh...Big Guy, you're...uhn, you're so hot..." Celeste remembered something her sister had once said--that once the movement started the pain decreased. Shifting her hips again, Celeste gasped out "Please move...Oh, God, move!"
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

John stopped when Celeste cried out in pain. He hurt her? Should he pull out? Or keep going? It felt amazing, but not enough to equal any pain for her.

"O-oh...Big Guy, you're...uhn, you're so hot... Please move...Oh, God, move!"

John didn't know whether that was a compliment or a complaint - either way he had to move. He started to rock his hips, feeling her pussy resist when he went back inside her a little deeper. He knew she was small, but did that mean she couldn't take his entire length?

"It feels really good..." he told her, a moan escaping his lips as he locked them onto Celeste's neck. He gave that guy a hickey, so he knew how to give one. She might even like that. His hips kept moving but only moving a few inches in and out of her.
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

Celeste made another, though softer, cry when John started moving. She felt him go to her neck, and shut her eyes. Trying to give me a hickey or something...? she managed to think through her slight dizziness.

"It feels really good..."

Glad he's enjoying it at least. Celeste moaned again, tightening her legs around him. Her sister was right, the pain did go away after the movement started. It still hurt a lot, but not as bad as before. Well, not too bad, anyway. "John....ohhh..." she moaned,, purposely sounding pleased. Right now it was too soon to feel too much pleasure past the pain, but for the moment...

Celeste reached up with one hand and seized his hair, tugging on it just enough to call attention to it. I think one of the women did this in the tape... "Oh...it's so good, Big Guy...uhn-Y-Your cock's so big and hot..." she sighed, eyes closing again. Bet the other guy was never this good. She swallowed nervously before she said the next line. "Go deeper, Big Guy...Deeper."
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"John....ohhh..."

John took that moan as a good sign. She'd stop him if it hurt too much.

"Oh...it's so good, Big Guy...uhn-Y-Your cock's so big and hot... Go deeper, Big Guy...Deeper..."

"Al-alright..." John nodded, kissing her neck up and down. He starts pushing deeper with each inwards thrust. His hand goes clumsily groping her breast. He moaned against her neck - sex is amazing!
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

Celeste's head fell further back on the pillow, eyes shut as her mouth opened in a silent scream. Damn it, it still hurts... Luckily the pain was negated somewhat by the pleasure she felt on her breast and neck. Celeste shivered a bit more, moaning loudly as John thrust deeper into her. She could feel her walls squeezing his cock tighter.

She had to admit, this was a completely different experience from anything else. And..well, despite the damn pain, it felt pretty good. Breathing heavily, Celeste opened her eyes, staring at the ceiling again. "J-John..." she gasped, moving on e of her hands to his back, difficult as that was. "Am...oh--am I good? Tell me I'm good!" she shouted, squeezing her eyes shut again, letting out another loud moan.

Okay, now it was starting to feel pretty good. Celeste shifted her hips again and dug her fingers into John's scalp. She could hear the bedsprings started to squeak, but paid no mind. Who the hell was gonna hear? "B-Because you're good..you're so good!" she gasped, pleasure intensifying.
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"J-John... Am...oh--am I good? Tell me I'm good!"

"You're..." John started to say but turned into a grunt when he felt her attack his head.

"B-Because you're good..you're so good!"

"You're fucking amazing!" John moaned, his hips starting to move faster and harder. If she hadn't blown his load earlier, there's no way he'd have lasted this long. Even so, he was nearing his end. This lolita-looking babe was going to be the first to get a vagina of his cum.

"I'm nearly there...!" he moaned. "Oh, Celeste!"
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

"You're fucking amazing!"

Celeste moaned louder as John's thrust grew faster, slamming into her harder. Her nails dug into his back as she moved her hands up and down it. Her legs began to tremble, and she could no longer keep them wrapped around his waist. They fell uselessly to the bed, but she didn't care, too busy focusing on the pleasure she felt now. "Oh...ah, John!"

"I'm nearly there...!" he moaned. "Oh, Celeste!"

He was almost done?! Already?! But..."But...I haven't...ahh...I'm not gonna--aaah-make it!" Celeste protested, not wanting to go through this without achieving orgasm. Penetration wasn't enough to satisfy her; she needed more. As Celeste's breaths grew harsher, she tried to instruct John on this one thing. "B-Big Guy...m-my clit! Get th-the clit!" she screamed.
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"But...I haven't...ahh...I'm not gonna--aaah-make it! B-Big Guy...m-my clit! Get th-the clit!"

Her sudden calling out orders threw John a little. He was barely aware of female pleasure zones so knew generally where the clitoris was. He had to stop moving for a few seconds so he could look down and navigate his hand down between them. She sounded desperate for the stimulation - why did he ignore it when eating her out?

The position was made less awkward by the fact she was so small. He was leaned to put all pressure on his right, giving his hand access and his cock a slightly new position.

He rubbed her above where his cock entered her, resuming his hip movements when he found her nub. The pause set him back only a few seconds, but it would hopefully be enough.
Moth†

Post by Moth† »

"Ah, God, yes!" Celeste moaned, arching herself against John's body. Her moans grew louder, more genuine now, and she tightened her grip on the man above her. "That's it, Big Guy...yes, that's--oh--it..." Celeste hissed.

Celeste felt her pleasure double as John rubbed against her clit and thrust in and out of her at once. She almost felt inclined to call it a pressure, building up in her abdomen. Oh, there was no way she wouldn't orgasm now! Celeste's eyes opened half-way, staring up at John as he thrust, and she managed to wrap her legs around his hips once more, every bit of her strength going into holding onto him. Her arms slid from his back and landed on the bed, hands grabbing at her blankets.

Panting heavily and bouncing beneath him, Celeste felt her peak approaching. "B-Big Guy...don't stop...oh, God, it's--aaaah." She let out a soft moan before crying out louder, her entire body spasming and arching against him. She felt her walls clenching tighter around John's cock, the muscles working as if to pull him in deeper. After a few more seconds of her body being tensed up and shuddering, Celeste relaxed on the bed, gasping for air.
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"Oh God, yes! That's it, Big Guy...yes, that's--oh--it..."

John bit his lip, fighting the urge - the need - to cum. It felt almost like when she blew him. The uncontrolled, uncontrolable, feeling that something amazing would happen if he just allowed it.

She clamped her legs around him and grabbed the covers, her sweet moans filling the room. She looked so gorgeous... Filled with his hard dick...

"B-Big Guy...don't stop...oh, God, it's--aaaah."

"C-Celeste!" he moaned loudly, joining her in orgasm. He moaned and bucked against her as she tightened around his rod, his second load of the day squirting inside her pussy. He practically collapsed on top of her as he continued to shiver in pleasure, his cock letting more cum drizzle into her.

"Wow..." he panted, freeing his arm from betwen them. He had little more energy though, resulting in his body starting to fall asleep.

Return to “Events”