Locked Door; Pants Down

Private; Content Warning

Wanna roleplay out those big events? House parties, football games, wrestling matches, and even prom can all be found right here! Feel free to post your own events, and make sure to jump into others as well!
Slam

Post by Slam »

((Time skip to the next morning, presumably after the events of High Gloss Highs))

Damn, my head hurts...

Sliding out of the bed, Janet made her way over to her bathroom for her morning relief, clutching her forehead all the way.

"How many drinks did I have last night?"

As she sat down on the toilet, she let out a sigh of relief as her bladder emptied itself. It must've been a lot, or else she wouldn't have had a hangover this nasty; she chuckled at her own self-invented tolerance to booze. Leaning back on the loo, she shut her eyes again as she let out a sigh of relief. The night before was a blur right now, but she was sure that as soon as the throbbing subsided she'd be able to remember the details.

Still, she couldn't spend the entire day sat down and thinking to herself; she needed to brew herself some coffee to beat this hangover.

As she moved over the medicine cabinet to get out her toothbrush, Janet couldn't help but think something was unusual about the situation. Unable to put her finger on it, she reached inside and pulled out a toothbrush, then after remembering to apply some toothpaste began brushing her teeth.

She looked lazily at the mirror as she moved the bristles back and forth, but still felt that something wasn't right. Was it her hair or something?

Hang on.

Since when did she have an en suite bathroom?

Looking around, Janet summarised that this definitely wasn't her bathroom. Or her toothbrush.

Spitting out the toothpaste and throwing aside the stranger's toothbrush, Janet looked around in a state of confusion and slight panic. Did she get so drunk she'd stayed here overnight? The pounding in her head was a reminder that that was all too possible.

And where was the rest of her clothes too? She was pretty sure she had come in wearing more than a top.

Moving back into the adjoining bedroom, Janet spied her clothes on scattered on the floor near the bed. As she moved closer to retrieve them, she noticed an unusually shaped lump in the bed.

Or rather, another person in the bed.

"Wait, I slept in the same bed as him? Just how drunk was I?!"

Then a look of horror spread across her eyes. She thought that she felt a little weird down there this morning, but it couldn't be that, could it?

Reaching down, she took a swab from around her fanny, and hesitantly pulled up her fingers to look at what she had retrieved.

If anyone was still asleep in the house, Janet's scream would've put an end to that.
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

Rizzo became aware of himself as Janet left the bed. He felt tired still, but good. Ever so, ever so good... Though as his wakening body started to make him erect, he noticed it ached - which he decided was a good sign. That happened when he had a bit too much private fun some nights.

He was about to open his eyes, having heard Janet moving around, when she screamed.

He sat up, looking around - maybe she was under attack, or there was a spider!

"What? What?" he asks frantically, trying to find whatever scared his lover. "What happened?"
He was perfectly aware that he was still fully nude, and that there was a tent covering his lap - but he chose to sleep like that. It felt nice to cuddle up to Janet's half-naked sleeping body.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Acelister. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slam

Post by Slam »

She was still screaming when Rizzo woke up; the realisation that she had slept with some guy whilst drunk hit her like a brick. It wasn't just the fact that she'd just had sex with someone whilst under the influence: it was the fact that she couldn't remember a thing about it!

Her screams quickly turned to quick breathing when the lump emerged from under the bed, and whoever it was, it definitely wasn't her boyfriend Chadd!

"What happened?" he asked her, whilst standing there completely in the nude. She could see his cock, still standing fully erect, protruding from under the bed sheet, as if it was mocking her of the whole situation.

"What happened?! WHAT HAPPENED!? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!"

She was shouting now; some guy who for the life of her she couldn't remember was sitting up in the bed, not a piece of clothing visible on his body, standing there with a straight face asking her what happened; how was she supposed to know what happened?! All she knew was that she'd gotten drunk at a party in the evening and woken up with a complete stranger in the morning with semen around her vagina!

"What the hell was I doing in bed with you, and why the hell is there cum down there?!"

Her rage had overshadowed the hangover she was experiencing now; the throbbing in her head serving only to piss off the cheerleader even more.

Whoever this bastard was, he better have had a good explanation.
[+] Dead V7 Kids
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"What happened?! WHAT HAPPENED!? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!"

Rizzo's mouth dropped open - she didn't remember him? He started to stammer his name, her rage catching him completely by surprise. What had he done wrong? She propositioned him, he accepted, they consumated the decision and... Woke up? Why was she shouting at him?

"What the hell was I doing in bed with you, and why the hell is there cum down there?!"

"W-w-we had sex..." he told her, his voice very meek. His morning wood had shrunk during the tirade, and he pulled the covers up to cover his chest. "You... You came onto me... Asked me upstairs..."

He feels very uncomfortable about this now. Things were perfect - he was no longer a virgin and it was a cheerleader who took it. But then she woke up and spoilt things by not remembering him. Not remembering their fun time together...

"You... Don't remember me at all...?" he asked, his face showing that he was almost on the verge of crying. He hadn't had his morning caffeine tablets yet - he was emotionally unstable and quite tired.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Acelister. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slam

Post by Slam »

As Janet stood there, rage brimming from her form, she watched as Ratty just stood there stammering. Who was this guy, and why the hell wasn't he answering her question yet?! Sadly, she knew the answer, but she didn't want to accept it until she heard it for real.

"W-w-we had sex..."

It still hit her hard.

Clutching her hand to her head in a futile effort to quell her anger and stem her hangover, memories of the night started to flood back into her mind: the jello shots; the bedroom; the eroticism; and falling asleep drunk. She had already suspected that such an event occurred whilst she was screaming over the cum found around her vagina, but, damn it, she was wrong about so many school subjects, couldn't she be wrong about something like this?!

"You... Don't remember me at all...?"

What, he was worried about something like this?! Janet would normally be more sympathetic to a guy who had had sex with someone as awesome as her but didn't seem to be acknowledged of it, even if she had only had sex once before, but she had far too many things going on in her mind to feel any sympathy right now. Hell, she was pretty mad, and his quivering lip and tearing up eyes weren't helping her situation.

"What the hell are you doing, sleeping with a drunk chick!? Are you a fucking loser or just a sick pervert?!"

How dare he take advantage of her when she was off her arse; didn't he have any sense of decency or pride at all!? And what about the fact she had some man juice around her bat cave!?

"And tell my why there's cum down there already! Did you even use a condom or something!?"

His next words could prove to set off the powder keg that was Janet Claymont, were he not careful with his wording.
[+] Dead V7 Kids
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"What the hell are you doing, sleeping with a drunk chick!? Are you a fucking loser or just a sick pervert?!" Janet asked, obviously very pissed off at him, not giving him a chance to answer. "And tell my why there's cum down there already! Did you even use a condom or something!?"

"I... I... I..." Rizzo stammered yet again. He had no idea how to answer that without her attacking him. He hoped the bedcovers could protect him from at least some damage.

"I think... I dropped it..." he admitted. He felt like he was about to cry - the complete opposite of 'manly'... But she was shouting at him, for no reason! And being mean. And after he was nice enough to pleasure her as well as himself! If she hadn't met him, she would probably have been gang-raped by several of the football team... And since she obviously didn't want him, she would certainly have hated having four or five guys taking turns! He did her a favour!

It was a pity he couldn't actually voice these thoughts, his wanting-to-please personality kicked his argumentative personality's arse...
Slam

Post by Slam »

"I think... I dropped it..."

He...dropped it?

HE DROPPED IT!?

"What the hell sort of retarded excuse is that?! You go and get a drunk chick and don't even have the decency to take care of her interests, and your fucking reasoning is that you dropped it?!"

Janet was visibly clenching her face now, her skin flushing bright red as the rage boiled up inside her. This little bastard had come in and taken advantage of her, and all he was doing was standing there looking at her like an idiot; like she was acting insanely. She was insane to be pissed after being raped?!

"You little bastard! I swear, I swear-"

She didn't even know what to swear at him; was there anything that would teach this punk a lesson?

She had a boyfriend, after all! What would Chadd think if he found out that she had slept with another guy?! Would he understand; would he leave her; would anything ever be okay between them again!?

And what if this little bastard went around bragging to the whole damn school? She was already hated for being seen as a cocky bitch, she didn't really want slut added to that list! What if the reputation started getting Joe picked on too?! His big sister known as the whore of Bayview High; she'd seen stuff like that happen before!

Seeing his face well up with sorrow was the breaking point of Janet: she lunged across the room at him, arms outstretched for his throat.

"YOU LITTLE PRICK!"
[+] Dead V7 Kids
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"You little bastard! I swear, I swear-"

"I'm sorry..." Rizzo said, his voice barely a whisper. It looked like the cheerleader was about to try and kill him. It wasn't like he would tell anyone what he did, if she didn't want him to. He could keep a secret - and was currently holding onto several.

"YOU LITTLE PRICK!" Janet screamed as she launched herself at him. He squeeled and scrambled off of the bed, dashing to the 'blockade' and grabbing his clothes.

"I-I'm sorry!" he told her, a little louder than he meant to. "I thought y-you wanted it!"

He started to back towards the en-suite, figuring he could lock the door and hide from further wrath.
Slam

Post by Slam »

"YOU LITTLE PRICK!"

Janet had grown bestial in her rage; she was more angry than she could remember being in a long time. Only hate went through her mind as she leapt across the room.

Rizzo fled from her assault though, running for his clothes and crying apologies at her. It would've only taken a few seconds for Janet to cross the distance and continue trying to throttle him.

But then, her rage was filtered when she really looked at him: he was terrified.

"I-I'm sorry! I thought y-you wanted it!"

He wasn't some egotistical punk, who'd taken advantage of her and was only crying because he could tell she was pissed, he was some guy who just saw a hot girl like herself coming on to him and was too caught up in his own penis to think the situation through carefully.

Slowly, Janet unclenched her body.

"Ah, fuck."

Fuck, she had lost it; she was ready to claw his own face off for what he'd done; not one of her proudest moments.

But fuck, it was still a fact that she'd fucked him.

"Fuck, fuck fuck fuck!"

Crap, why couldn't Chadd have been there? Or someone else who would've kept an eye out for her?! Why did she have to get wasted and plough a complete stranger!

Clenching the bridge of her nose, Janet leaned against the wall with her elbow, narrowing her eyes as she continued to curse under her breath:

"Shit; fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Damn it Janet, for fuck's sake! Fuck!!"

This was NOT a good situation.

Keeping her face against the wall and taking a deep breath in, Janet spoke again:

"You can stop worrying now; I'm not going to rip your throat out."

Unless he did something really stupid, that was.
[+] Dead V7 Kids
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

Rizzo 's speed slowed to a stop as she began swearing. It seemed obvious she was cursing at herself. A lot. Was he really so undesireable...?

"You can stop worrying now; I'm not going to rip your throat out.” Janet told him, though seemed to be silently swearing the whole time.

He got that he wasn't a jock, therefore immediately a large factor less do-able than a dozen guys. But was he so un-fuckable that a girl had to be hammered to consider it; and completely smashed to actually do it? Only to instantly regret it when she saw him the next day?

Despite is thoughts, completely unbidden, his body seemed to realise there was an attractive girl in a bedroom with him. Missing several key items of clothing. And he was naked.

He blushed as he started to get hard. He held the bundle of clothes over his growing errection, trying to use willpower to make it go away. As usual, thinking at it made it stay.

"I... I won't tell anyone..." he told her. "If you don't want me to..."

In all truth, he wanted to go home and make a blog or website about his sexual encounters. This could be his first entry! Finally! Though... He could obscure her identity...
Slam

Post by Slam »

Okay, think; you've got to work out what you're going to do next.

Janet continued pressing her head against the wall, as she sighed deeply trying to work out the situation. The priorities were clear, at least:

- Chadd doesn't find out
- Ratty, or whatever his name was, gets out of there ASAP
- She gets herself a pregnancy check

"I... I won't tell anyone... If you don't want me to..."

Well, at least he managed to get priority number one. Without taking her head away from the wall, Janet started to talk:

"Good, you're not a total idiot after all..."

Turning around at this point and looking straight at Rizzo, she wanted to be sure she was making eye contact to put her point across further.

"You don't breathe a word of this to anyone; absolutely no-one."

Her hangover was still pounding at her head, so she paused briefly to cup her head in her hands in a futile attempt to quell it.

"Fuck, this thing kills..."

Remembering priority three, Janet raised her eyes out of her palms to look at Rizzo again.

"At least tell me I was your first."
[+] Dead V7 Kids
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"Good, you're not a total idiot after all..."

Rizzo grimaced - it wasn't all his fault she couldn't keep it in her pants...

"You don't breathe a word of this to anyone; absolutely no-one."

"I won't..." Rizzo said, shaking his head. Though he doubted he would be believed if he did say anything... He started thinking of any way he could spin this into a positive event. He couldn't admit to sleeping with Janet, or even touching her it seemed... Surely he could say that he lost his virginity, if anyone asked... It was true, and he could say they were both too drunk to remember who it was, and she left before he woke up... Maybe this isn't so bad...

"At least tell me I was your first."

"Yeah..." he nodded, starting to blush. It would be a huge thing if he took a girls virginity, though he didn't know how big a deal it was for her that he was a virgin. "You were my first. But, we never actually kissed though..."

He didn't know if that mattered to her or not, but now he wasn't incredibly horny, it kinda bugged him. And they practically jumped straight into sex - he could have had his dick sucked or something. Two first times with one girl...

He was getting quite concious about his body now. He wasn't a prime physical specimen after all. He wanted to get dressed. And it would help if he was out of here before she realised he'd stolen her panties. From how wet they were last night, he figured they would last him a good few long nights alone in his bed.
Slam

Post by Slam »

"Yeah..."

She could relax slightly; at least it wasn't some AIDS riddled sex hound who'd given her genital herpes or something. So, all she had to worry about was the fact that she'd slept with a total stranger, and that he hadn't used a condom to stop her making babies.

The hangover beat into her skull with a resounding thud; despite her intentions to keep calm in the situation, her headache was massive from the combined alcohol after effects and the massive amounts of stress, and she was still mad on the inside.

She sighed again, as she once more cupped her head in her hands.

"You were my first. But, we never actually kissed though..."

Fuck, he still didn't get it.

Little fucker.

"I'm pretty calm right now, you little asshole; please don't make me more pissed off than you already have."

Hey, it was a fair warning; who was he to start moaning that he hadn't gotten to make out with the drunk chick he'd ploughed?

Why was he still there, anyway? Shouldn't he have ran off or something the moment he'd woken up with her screaming at him? At least then she wouldn't have to sit there and listen to his crap.

"We're done now, kid. Get out of here, and never mention this to anyone."

She felt so dirty, calling him a kid, but then what else could she call him? He acted like a horny twelve year old, and she was acting like a complete retard.

Slumping down, she sat on the bed with her head still cupped into her hands, and let out another long sigh.

For Janet Claymont, things were pretty fucked up.

((Janet Claymont continued in Enjoy the Movie))
[+] Dead V7 Kids
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"We're done now, kid. Get out of here, and never mention this to anyone."

Rizzo nodded, not wanting to risk saying anything more to her. It was risky enough breathing too loudly, it seemed... Probably for the best that she didn't want to be his boyfriend...

He turned his back to her and got dressed quickly - she wanted him gone. He then made sure his wallet, phone and her panties were still in his pockets, then he cleared the blockade from the door.

"I'm sorry and all, but... Thanks." he told her as he opened it. "It meant a lot to me..."

With that, he left, closing the door and heading out the front door. His parents were probably expecting him home, anyway.

((Rizzo continued in Stranded in this Shopping Hell))

Return to “Events”