Barry Coleson High School

Screw it. I'm making it now. RP Thread.

This board contains out-of-character discussion from and about the V1 era, as well as the non-canon V1 RPs.
asano*

Post by asano* »

Toby looked into the guy's eyes, restraining the urge to hold in his breath, thanks to the smoking.

He knew if he were to push, he'd be completely screwed.
He also guessed that, were he to NOT push, he'd still be screwed depending on what he did afterwards.

"I'd appreciate it if you move, as I'd just like some peace and quiet, away from those morons." He moved his head to indicate the Juniors, far below.

He tensed up. Where this guy to do anything, Toby knew he'd be in for it. So, he tried to be ready...like that would work.

I'm so happy I finished my milkshake... Such a trivial thought, too.
Ah, well. That's Toby for ya.

[I'm now regretting making the school 3 stories tall. >>]
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Classic Tobs avatar by Kermit.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Elise raised her eyebrows in mild amusement. No way in hell would this guy push 'her boyfriend' off the roof. Not even the baddest badass would do that. No, this was just another display of testosterone poisoning she had come to know and loathe.

Shaking her head slightly, she leant back against the wall by the door. She felt almost obliged to help out, calm down the situation, after all, it was partially her fault it started. Although it was kinda funny to watch them face off. And she would relish one of them getting hurt.

Pushing herself off the wall, she called out in a languid manner, "Hey, you guys... wanna tone it down a notch or two?... or at least book a hotel room or something..."
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Six months after her transfer, already Madelaine Shirohara was beginning to feel wistful for her old school back in Kyoto. For one thing, the cafeterias in the other establishment were never so crowded and so noisy as was the one in Barry Coleson, where chaos reigned amidst a seething crowd full of sharp tongues and bad attitudes. Oh, and who could forget the smell? Honestly, now.

The presence of obnoxious people both loud and rude was the sole reason why Madelaine avoided the cafeteria altogether. It was not as though she was anti-social, although she did prefer to keep to herself. Of course, that left little option as to where to eat her lunch.
Back in Kyoto, she always ate outside, on the school grounds. Here, in Barry Coleson High, this was completely out of the question, what with all the trash on the ground and the occasional smoker.

Now, having been dismissed from a meeting for the school swim team, she strolled along the school grounds purposefully with a satchel on one arm and her lunch(homemade with pride by Madelaine herself) tucked under the other. She lifted her hand slightly to brush away a loose strand of brown hair away from her well-defined face. Her hand move backwards to make sure the ribbon holding her collar-length hair in place was secure. As she walked on, she adjusted her uniform blazer. As always, she wore her old uniform from Seiwa Junior High. Not to be contemptuous of course, but owing to her family's financial situation, this uniform was one of the only garments she had that made her feel presentable.

Upon approaching the main building, something caught her eyes and ears. Startled, she tilted her chin upwards slightly. There seemed to be some kind of commotion up upon the roof, where there stood a group of students, exchanging harsh words. Catching a few of their words, she gave a disdainful frown.

"More trouble?" she murmured to herself. "Honestly...this school..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

"You people.." he said as he would turn his back on the guy with a little sigh as he glanced upto the flawless sky above his head.Fresh air was sucked in and released before the cancer stick was raised to his lips and the deadly smoke would be inhaled before his free hand would slide into the pocket of his jeans as he rocked back and forth gazing upwards."Small minds thinking they are big..Holding the illusion of strength and projecting it on all of those around.Well the rules go that whatever goes up must come down...Youre Egos have gone up and now they shall come down".

He would turn the smoke billowing from his lips as he would speak but as he faced the boy oncemore he would be sure to actually blow the smoke towards his face while that hend emerged from his pocket now clutching a thin blade.The Silver blade offered and the black handle diseppearing into his palm.

One slash along the Boys adams apple would be made the wound nothing at all at first but very soon it become a red line thickening in size by the second."Come down..In the end reality is a real Bitch" he said as he sucked away a couple more seconds of his life from his cancer stick.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Elise's eyes widened. My God, this school was even worse than those back home... she'd figured that the girls she had been forced to be educated with back in the UK, with their unnecessary orange skin and blonde hair, and the stupid amounts of make up plastered onto their face.... and then the boys; if they weren't completely good looking yet up themselves tossers who thought that everyone not as pretty as them wasn't worth anything, they were the same, but unattractive. Elise loathed everything about school back home.

But never... there was never violence to this degree. Never any knives...

Her mouth still formed in an O shape, she hauled open the door and hurtled down the stairs.

I'll find a toilet somewhere else...

Should she tell someone? A teacher, perhaps? Fellow students?

((I'm totally assuming that this little RP is completely unrelated to the actual Program type thing...))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
asano*

Post by asano* »

Toby coughed lightly as the smoke blew into his fa---

The thin metal blade left an unmistakable burning sensation on his throat.
He looked down, seeing a little bit of blood begin to soak down onto his shirt.
"Oh...fuck..."
The burning felt akin to a papercut, but much, much worse.
And lethal. That too.

He looked at the boy, his eyes an empty void. No accusations, nothing more.
Wow. I musta pissed someone off. My karma sucks...so fucking...bad...
His thoughts were becoming fractured.
He knew enough from his books to know this was bloodloss, and he'd just been cut. Great.
He staggered backwards, some blood dripping onto the ground.

It flowed faster and faster now, and he tottered dangerously close to the edge of the building. His legs felt rubbery, and he dropped to a knee.

"Holy...fuck..."
The saddest thing about this, too him, was he'd never see anyone from his...'past life' again. All of them...shit...

The blood flowed faster now, coming out onto his shirt.
Even now, the sick smell of the blood wafted into the air. Irony death, it smelled like.

Toby knew how this would go. He'd bleed out, slowly. He guessed at leat 5, 10 minutes.
Fuck!
He also knew it sucked. I mean, hurt.
Badly.

His face paled. Scratch that, his body paled. He'd lost a large amount of blood in a small amount of time.

And some dripped over the edge.
Bloody rain. Fuck. The most useless things come into Toby's mind...>>

[if it is, shit. >>]
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Classic Tobs avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

He glanced over at the girl as she diseppeared from view.Witnesss..such a dangerous element to have but for now he should his mind on the task at hand and as attention came back to the boy two handfuls of the boys shirt would be grabbed and he would be tugged back to the centre of the roof well more thrown than anything back onto the gravel.

He would take a few steps with the bleed covered weapon in his hand.He crouched down on his haunches and looked down at the boy and the life blood flowing out onto the boys clothing and gravel."Listen to me my little friend listen.Once youve lost anything youre free to do anything".

He just sat watching the boy for a few moments the look in his eyes as he was literally watching his life slip away drop by drop out of his throat although it was more like a very crimson river than anything else.Wrong time,Wrong Place.

"Shhh Shh" his cigarette would be tossed towards the stairwell before his now free hand was placed on the boys forehead and the blade brought up again and thrust directly down into the throat.The metal of the blade sinking in with a very we tsound and one he would remember for years to come.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
asano*

Post by asano* »

Toby tensed up once more.
The blood was pouring out, more and more now.
He struggled to get up, which took a bit.

And sapped him of the little strength he had. But, anyway.

He could almost feel the blood coming out of his neck, but he could care less.
He knew how amazingly fucked he was.

"Oh...fu..." He could barely finish the word; his legs were jell-o, it seemed. Jello...huh...hungry...
If his mind had been intact, he would have known that he was becoming delerious. His thought processes were gone, pretty much, as he could't think well...at all.
Random thoughts flashed into Toby's deteriorating brain.
Those bastard friends...fuckin' capatilism... Yeah, he hates the American economy. Guess why he's in New York? Dad got fired. Only reason.

Shit...this is it? How...pathetic...no drama... He didn't know it, but there would be drama from his death.
He was just a few inches away from the edge now, and a little moan escaped his mouth.

He was about to die from bloodloss, and there was one thought in his mind.
Hell, dude! I'm gonna fucking die here, in this shithole, and I'll never see her again...what was the last thing I said to her? See ya later? Have a nce day? God...damn...
This thought was amazingly coherent, considering his mindstate...but he couldn't help thinking of thinking it.

And his foot hit the edge. It slipped off, his blood falling onto tables below.
Right in front of Takara, Sergey...and on Jacob's table, if he's at one.
Ha. Drama.
Ish.

Especially if he bled on Jacob's food! o.o

Anyway.
He slipped right off the edge, falling rapidly. 3 stories...he knew he was completely screwed.

Just a few seconds later, if even that, the green-ish table collided with Toby's semi-conscious SKULL.

His nose was broken instantaneously, followed quickly by more bones in his face. He settled, his stomach on the table, a small groan escaping from

What little blood left to leak out began to pool on the table, dripping to the ground.

Sergey blinked.
And blinked.
"Are the schools here this bad?" The death of this boy didn't strike him badly at all, really. He was perfectly used to it, really.
But, the suddenness of it, coupled with it being on school grounds, was just a BIT odd.
He approached the body, looking at it, putting two fingers onto the corpse's neck.
"He's dead. No pulse what so ever." His voice had a faked sadness to it, just good enough to pass for real.
Takara would probably pick up on it.
Oh, not to mention that Sergey was probably the ONLY ONE to approach the body so suddenly.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Upon taking notice of the commotion upon the roof, Madelaine had half minded to just move on and ignore it all, having better things to than concern herself with other people's troubles. Had she not hesitated and rather, kept on walking, she might have completely missed the ghastly event that was about to unfold.

More out of mild curiousity, she looked on in disproval as the group continued to exchange snide words. It was then that her sight, trained from archery practice, caught the silvery glint of a knife in one of the students' hand.

Her eyes widened in surprise. A knife? In school? To be used on another student? Ridiculous. Though they were not unheard of, Madelaine never would have thought that she would play witness to such an event.

And before she knew it, the blade had lashed out twice, both in the throat of another student. She froze in place suddenly, not believing what she was seeing. This had to be some kind of joke...

But before she knew it, there was a deafening crash of the boy's limp body falling against the tables below, not far from where Madelaine was standing, playing witness to it all.

She stared on in utter shock, as the realization hit her like a slap to the face. This was what happened. She saw it happen. It was as simple as that. There was nothing there to doubt. Her face contorted slightly with a pale expression of disbelief, she numbly looked up towards the one with the knife, still standing upon the roof.

Her keen eyes looked over his features as the image of the boy imprinted itself in her mind like a photograph. His form, his facial expression, and how he had killed another so ruthlessly found a place in her memory. No doubt, she would remember this.

Turning a heel, she blindly ran off on her own into the main building, having minded to look for a figure of authority in this school. Where in the world were they? Could THEY not prevent something like this from happening?
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

With a flick of his wrist the blade would be snapped back into its handle and gone back into the depths of his pocket.Shoulders would be shrugged at the events as he would slide his bag on his back and head towards the door.The Milkshake Woman had scurried off and he would need a few words with her.Some blood had sank into the black of his coat but who would notice.It would take some serious time for anyone to catch that although in no time at all the corpse would be found thanks to the idiots fall.

One hand was placed against the doorframe as he looked back to the rooftop as his mind flicked through the events that had occured in his little sanctuary.With a hefty sigh he would turn and take a few steps across the roof.Soon enough his boot came down on its target,the cigarette from earlier smoking away.His heel was rubbed into the ground crushing the cherry of the cigarette from life.

One hand moved to the strap of his bag as he would head off the rooftop and down the stairway back into the annoying drone of the school system.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: asano, why did you just kill off who you called your "flagship character"? Really wouldn't make sense to use him if he was murdered in school. Anyway, this gives me an idea. Maybe the conversations and actions here can carry over partially to SOTF (example: Takara and Jacob's little arguement might lead to them being enemies on the island)? What do you guys think? Could add a certain edge to it.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
kuroraishu†

Post by kuroraishu† »

At the sight of the blood that had dripped in front of her, Takara stared at it wonderingly and then cast her gaze up from where it had come from. Just as she had looked up though, she heard the sickening sound of bones smashing, each individual crack and shatter audible by her oh so lovely imagination, or perhaps it was just past experience for her.

Anyways, just as Sergey approached the body of the boy, she stepped after him, arms crossed nonchalantly. So what? A boy she didn't even know had just died because of his idiocy at falling off the roo-

"Wait a minute..." The pool of blood seeping out from under the body was too much to just be from smashing his face in. With an added curiousity, she flipped the body over onto its back. Immediately her gaze fell on the throat, she had to physically restrain herself from giving a nod of approval. A slash to the adams apple and then a final stabbing blow.

"Nicely done..." She whispered to herself, though Sergey would probably hear her. Glancing at him, her face took on a more, sympathetic look, much like Sergey's voice had a faked sadness.

EDIT: [*points towards Asano* You wanna know the horrors of Takara in the past, he knows most of them. Using your example, even if Takara and Jacob wouldn't have had that arguement, she would have still seen him as an enemy, a target... a toy. NOT in that way for all you perverts out there. x.x
Anyways, if this is linked to SOTF, that would like, suck, because then Toby's already dead, and like, this Takara won't get to meet that Toby. v.v ... *notes my reference to past sites & RPG's* ... >> *did not mean to go off on such a tangent*
But really, Takara is, as Asano puts it, my 'flagship' character and not to mention completely, and utterly diabolical completely willing to make friends. ^^;]
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler kuroraishu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

OOC: I was hoping for the little link with SOTF if only so Madeline could have the memory of Peri and the whole imprint of him on her memory could be fun to use in the game if she bumps into him...Little Rivalries and so on should be fun.
asano*

Post by asano* »

[I'll add in my real post a bit later; just gotta say this:
If this has links to SOTF, please...smack me.
X_X
I was hoping for minimal links, if any...like...just knowing names and personalities.
I was thinking this was mainly for fun, y'know? And, considering how much I die {ask Takara XD}, I felt like I should brush up my skills at typing death posts. Haven't died in....3 weeks. Literally.
>>;
So, yeah. Minimal connections, Toby knowing Peri's bad, etc.

Oh, and now I have an excuse for posting in the Afterlife. Woot!]
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(OCC I dont think this has links to SOTF but ill hit you anyways *thumps Asano on the head* because 1) all of the characters DO NOT go to Barry Coleson 2) some of the characters are well decomposing at this poiint (namely Elise, and Kiyoko) Just giving you my two cents.

*looks around* fake ninja smoke bomb deploy!, *throws empty can and runs away* :ph43r: )
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.

Return to “V1 AUs and Discussion”