Barry Coleson High School

Screw it. I'm making it now. RP Thread.

This board contains out-of-character discussion from and about the V1 era, as well as the non-canon V1 RPs.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

kuroiraishu,Sep 24 2005, 04:54 AM wrote:

"Oh, I'm so terribly sorry if our conversation of how pathetically stupid you people are disturbed your process of stuffing your face with that shit they call food. I hope you can forgive, because, well, I just wouldn't be able to go on knowing that we had disturbed you. I'm so fucking sorry for using my freedom of speech, didn't realize a nimrod like yourself decided who can talk and who can't."
"Actually, this food isn't that bad. Could be far worse." Jacob said, his tone as irritated as Takara's was bitchy.

"It's just that you're annoying me, if you want to run that motor you call a mouth please do it somewhere else. Unlike you I know why we're in this room."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Whiz†

Post by Whiz† »

Megan meandered slowly into the caffeteria, still slightly dazed from maths class, where she had spent the majority of the lesson staring blankly out the window, and the rest scratching at the table top with a pair of scissors.

Stifflinging a yawn, she did a quick once-over scan of the area. Her class had ended early so none of her friends were there yet. Grimacing slightly at the juniors rather... flamboyant tactics of selling milkshakes, she decided to stear clear of that area.

Over by a table near the wall she finally saw someone she knew, a girl from her basketball team. She had talked to her a bit, but not really enough to be considered real friends. Good enough. she thought to herself, changing directions slightly.

However, as she did so, she realised a very important lesson in the 'look-where-your-feet-are' department. Some kids bag was poking out from under a seat, and Megan didn't notice until it was too late...

It was like slow motion, she could feel it happening, but couldn't quite stop herself fast enough. Her body fell foreward, twisting in a horribly ungraceful attempt to lessen the impending impact. Her left arm flew out wildly and collided with something cold and carboard... uh oh... a milkshake!

The next thing she knew she was lying flat on her stomach in the caffeteria, the wind knocked out of her, and milkshake all over her shirt.

Crap.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Whiz. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((I'm completely ignoring the fact that a| Elise didn't go to this school and b| is British. Maybe I can wangle the British in there somewhere. I don't know.))

Elise was playing with what was left of her food in a bored, uninterested manner. Those 11th graders were sure as hell annoying her, but she was damned if she was gonna do anything about it just yet. That would just equal more bullying...

She glanced over at the table next to her. There seemed to be some sort of confrontation going on. Aaah. Elise loved confrontations. She watched keenly, and suddenly-

Splash!

Great. Just great.

Elise looked down at her t-shirt to see it covered with milkshake. She followed the trails of the substance to where it dripped off into the floor to see a girl sprawled out. She also noticed her bag was sticking out a little... but that was hardly her fault. Kicking it fully under the table with annoyance, she stood up. In normal terms, that wouldn't have been an impressive move, seeing as she was relatively short, but seeing as the girl was on the floor, it perhaps made her appear slightly formidable. She almost hoped her reputation for violence would help in the formidable area as well. Tossing her blonde curly hair back behind her shoulders, she placed her hands on her hips and glared at the figure on the floor.

"Watch where you're going!" she snapped irritably.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
asano*

Post by asano* »

[wait a sec...isn't Adam the one who totally pwned that one guy? *goes to check*
Yep.
*inches away*]

[Toby first]
Once more, Toby's 'friends' acted. One of them always said he could lip-read, but every time they tried to get him to do it, he'd shrug it off.
So, what's he do? Turn to the others and say what he thinks the girl said. After a short discussion, they looked at Toby. Must have been saying 'Did he seriously do it?' or something, just among themselves.
And, shortly after, burst into laughter.

Had this been an Anime RP, Toby would have done an anime fall.

But this isn't. And, hilarious as that would be in reality, it would suck. Badly.
First, he let his right hand fall behind his back. He hated flipping the bird when he was right in front of a girl, but...hey. He stretched his arm back, and right when it fell completely behind his back, hidden from the girl, the middle finger extended, then fell back. His right hand went back to the milkshake. His 'friends' laughed harder, before inching away.
>>;

Then, he looked at her, the expression on his face momentarily. Then, after just a second or so, his cheeks reddened lightly, but that too faded quickly.
It could be seen as one of two things:
A) Oh, shit. She got it already? Am I that unsmooth? Am I that bad?
-or-
B) Oh, shit. Why does this always happen? I just wanted to talk...

Try and guess which is the real one.
[Yes, I am an artiste at getting my characters into uncomfortable situations. ^^]

Toby blinked. "Um...no, I just...I may know how you feel."
Apparently, to her, the difference between a New York accent and a Michigan accent was minimal, therefor making Toby look like he tried a shitty pick up line with a shitty mind set in place, and had shitty delivery.
Sorry for so many ...I'm not gonna say it again. >>;
"If you're waiting for someone else, I don't want to intrude..."
He hoped she'd get the hint throught Toby's voice that the last thing on his mind was hitting on the first girl he saw.

Sergey shrugged. He was about to say something, but heard the splashing noise. His mouth shut as he turned to look.
Even someone who's quite screwed up in the head (by normal standards, at least) can find humor in things like...that.
He chuckled at what had just happened to the two girls, just wondering what would go on.
Worthless as he saw most humans (well, not worthless...he's having a bit of a mind block, and that's all he could think of >>), he knew some could still be funny in their pointlessness.

[god damn, if I had this outlook on life, I'd be dead in a minute...>>]

Sergey crossed his arms, standing in a nice, laid back resting style, looking at the two. He couldn't wait to see what would happen.

[ha! confrontation switched! ...I think!]

He also noticed a guy with a milkshake (ugh, supporting the school!) flipping of a knot of guys laughing quite a bit.
Whatever.
This whole town's screwed up.

[ph34r my long-ish double character post >>;]
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Classic Tobs avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

( Following Elise`s lead here.Peri comes from england too but maybe he is the foreign exschange? Lol Once again following Elise`s lead with the "Ill make a story up for it" later )

Every school had them and every school had the area they congregated.Who were they? Smokers and the area at Barry Coleson high was the roof of the cafeteria.Access wasnt permitted by the school authority but neither was bullying or drug dealing yet they all went on in the school premises in the darker corners of the campus.Wholesome cheery faced students sat a few feet underneath him enjoying their lunches and planning to go to the mall with their friends or something along those lines.The outcast sat upon the roof with a cancer stick hanging from his lips,the cherry flaring occasionally as his lungs would fill themselves with that nasty cancerous smoke.

His little sanctuary was perfect for the moment.Hidden away from the view of people passing by at the groundlevel and he could simply look down it was a rare thing for anyone to actually bother to look up.A Fire escape gave an alternative escape route from the roof if any of the teachers wondered why smoke trails were coming from the roof.

Wind gently blew at his long dirty blonde hair as he enjoyed his cigarette away from the presence of the main body of the schools student population.Anti-social he was and this was his little sanctuary.

The people who had access to the roof could be counted on one hand that was not to say stumbling students didnt stumble up here for a breath or two but with a few correct words the stumbling students soon stumbled back down the stairs or when neccessary tumbled.His black backpack sat next to him with his white hand laying across it,fingertips gently running over the fabric of the bag.

( Heh.The Darker side of the school emerges,Muah )
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Muttering incoherently to herself, Elise grabbed her bag from under the table and swung it over her shoulder. She wasn't in the mood to be the joke of the rest of the canteen ((damn you and your Americanisms!!!)), seeing as she was the joke of most of them anyway. The last thing they needed was extra ammunition. With one final glare at the girl on the floor, she swept off.

She needed to get cleaned up. She couldn't go around with milkshake down her top.

Right. Girls toilets, next stop. No doubt there'll be a hundred other girls in there moping about their make up and the blondeness of their oh so fake highlights.

She made her way across the canteen, desperately trying not to look bothered by the fact that she was covered in dairy goodness and trying to avoid anyone's eyes.

Elise looked around for any signs. She'd tried to avoid being the stereotypical new kid, with the clutching of the books, looking lost and sitting at the most popular girl in school's table; she'd tried to look like she was totally at home. But then it struck her; she didn't have a clue where the toilets were. She'd hoped there would be some signs telling her where they were... but there appeared to be none. Sighing, she pushed open the nearest door, hoping she'd find a toilet. Or at least a mirror. In her anger and frustration, she'd failed to read the clear sign marked 'Roof Access'.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

Cancerous death tingled on his tongue as it would be inhaled oncemore.It was definetely a habit he enjoyed and it made him just that more anti-social not that he honestly needed it.With the pale face and lack of words it seemed he was being forced out of the society.Boo Hoo,He was happy where he was with his cigarette and the sound of the wind in his ear.

Occasionally the wind would die and the annoyingly happy voices of the other students would raise to his ears.Eyes closed and cigarette clasped between his finger he tried to become nothing but a pair of smoke filled lungs and a faint heartbeat.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Elise pushed open the door and glanced around. Hmmm. Ok. So no toilet here. Whatever's at the top of those stairs might say otherwise.

Letting the door to the stairs close behind her with a soft 'click', she hitched her bag further up her shoulder. The milkshake was beginning to dry, so she had to hurry.

She made her way up the stairs.
MismatchedEyes*

The click was faint and from the distance but even with the whistling of the wind he heard it and eyelids would peel themselves back to reveal the mismatched hues of his just in time to see the sickening shade of green door open to reveal a milkshake covered female.

He sat there not moving for a few moments before his cigarette would be brought to his lips and suckled on as he watched her in amused facination.Lips slid back to show those sharp teeth of his and very slowely the mist of smoke billowed out from between his lips making him look a little..demonic? Could be with his hair seeming to have a mind of its own thanks to the blowing wind.

"Ill Give you a four" he said before he would nodd towards the stairs behind her."Wet T-shirt contest is that way" he said before tilting his gaze from the stariway back up to her.
asano*

Post by asano* »

[only Tobeh now...>>;]

Toby pretty much knew that he should leave, before making more of an ass out of himself.

So, he nodded once. "I'll be going now." He shrugged, walking off briskly.
He felt a bit odd; this reminded him far too much of home.
Juniors did THAT all the time at his school. *points to Milkshakes*

So, this was getting a bit annoying. He walked inside the school.
The first route he had learned here was to a door to the roof.

[I have reasoning!!]

Back at his school in Michigan (which was far larger, anywho), the roof had been a popular spot in lunch. He rarely went up there now, but it was a handy spot for...thinking.
He ran up the stairs, going two at once, just cause he could.
By now, his left hand was competely numb. Stupid milkshake.

He saw another girl leaving the same stairwell.

Did I just get into another bad situation?
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Classic Tobs avatar by Kermit.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Raising her eyebrows, Elise concluded that this was definitely not the way to the girls toilets. Instead, she'd gotten a smoking layabout, not the kind of deal she had wanted. Wrinkling her nose slightly at the overwhelming smell of smoke, she glared at the boy who had spoken.

"So funny. Any minute now, I'm gonna laugh." She narrowed her eyes. "I was looking-"

She was interrupted by the sound of heavy footsteps. Turning around, she saw another boy running, no, jumping up the stairs. Sighing, she looked up to the sky in exasperation. Great. Real great. This is exactly what I wan
MismatchedEyes*

"Laugh youre large ass off downstairs if its all the same to you,Miss" he said with a thin brow rising as the last of the smoke would be emptied from his mouth.Another kid emerged from the steps this time a boy..All he wished was peace and now the preppy kids were emerging.

"This is no place for children so why dont you and youre boyfriend walk down those stairs for the second time today? Go make some friends..Talk about the latest pop bands and the new braclet at the mall but do it elsewhere or else..You wish to ask or else what Ill get up and Ill show you" he said before shooting a glance towards the new guy a look that would have made the reaper flash a nervous smile and look at the ceiling for a couple minutes.
asano*

Post by asano* »

Toby: o.o;

He'd just stepped on to the roof, and got a verbal assault for doing so.
Thankfully, the milkshake was finished. He dropped it back down the stairs.

"Boyfriend?!" That's the first thing he said, and he said it like it was a personal wound against his honor.
"Like fuck! I don't even know who you two are!"
Yeah, he's already mad.
Not having a good day.

Oh, I just swore in front of a girl I just noticed. Shit. Whatever.

"I don't care what's going on between you two, and I don't give a fuck." Again. Whatever...
"So, if you're fine with it, I'll jsut go around the corner, and stay to my fucking self, while you two deal with your own problems, kay?"

His manners forgotten, he walked right past the girl. He stopped, shooting a glare at the smoker.
Oh, hell, he's a smoker, too. Toby had an intense hatred for the things.

He turned a corner, leaning against the wall.

New York's so screwed up...
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Boyfriend? If Elise hadn't been in such a foul mood beforehand, she might have laughed at this.

Looking at the smoker, she tried to assess whether he was someone to cross or not. True, he had the whole 'bad ass smoker' thing going for him (but who doesn't these days?...)...

She was kinda glad this other guy had intervened. It gave her a chance to see what the smoker was really like. She stepped back a little and let the new kid (who had a foul mouth, she observed with mild amusement) do all the shouting. As long as she stayed out of it for now... this could be interesting.
MismatchedEyes*

Some people he thought to himself had no manners.A white palm would be placed to the grey gravel of the roof as he would slowely push himself to the ground."You know I hate people" he said to nobody apart from himself as the cigarette was adjusted so it was clasped between his thumb and forefinger.Another drag stolen as he would move towards the boy and place one hand on his chest stopping him from getting to his chosen destination.Eyes were locked as he stood there."I will toss youre skinny ass of this roof if you do not leave now..Push my,Buddy boy.Push me.Take youre little friend with you" those sharp canines of his seemed to take on a nice shimmer thanks to the sunlight being breathed down upon them.

They wanted to push him? They wanted to invade his sanctuary? So be it and a little pain never hurt anyone.With white pink lines lining his arms and even some poking out of his shirt around his neck it seemed he knew this all to well.

Return to “V1 AUs and Discussion”