An International Phenomenon

Another RP From the SOTF Universe! (2018 note: also sort of v1 Meanwhiles)

This board contains out-of-character discussion from and about the V1 era, as well as the non-canon V1 RPs.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Lien Rushed up to give her good friend a quick hug before he started in on the blonde, glancing quickly at Jack's peering gaze on the girl's chest. Yes, she knew he was a little wolf inside, but he never gave her any reason to hate him in the years they had been friends. He was there for her more than anyone else, unconditionally.

"...you do know it's rude to curse infront of a lady, and your infront of two."

She slung the strap of her duffel bag over her shoulder, and smirked at Jack before putting in her two cents. They definately were on the same page with the now introduced Mariavel.

"It's a Jack thing, I can deal with a few choice words out of his mouth."

Almost immediately, she heard Jack's repsonse, which proved how 'Jack' he could get, “Yeah, with those high heels I’m thinking that I should give you five bucks to just shut up and give me a blow job, but saying that wouldn’t be gentlemen like, now would it?”

Even that would make Lien at least clench her fists and make a snide comment, she even kicked Jack in the shin lightly in response, but the girl spaced out. For a moment she stood there, staring out to the sky, and said her goodbye.

Way for an awkward moment, to say the least.

"I don't even know what her malfunction is... but promise me you'll surprise me with your prescence more often, alright?"

Lien hugged her friend once more and her smile broadened. There was still some time to stop for a shake or something if he was up for it, and she was about ready to ask him when someone chimed in.

'Hey guys, shouldn't at least one of you be in a class, or don't we do that any more?'

"Oh," she turned to boy that had just arrived, "Hi there... um-?"

She couldn't place his name at the moment, but she was wanting to say Mark... she didn't know why.

"Just got back from the principal's office, he wanted to convince me that taking physics as an independent study is very 'tedious'. Almost as if the actual class isn't somewhat the same. I was supposed to go today, but, seeing as I've been late the last few of my dance rehersals, I thought to hell with it- yesterday was my last day."

Lien smiled again, partially in embarrassment that she didn't know many of her schoolmates, and thought to invite the boy as well to get some shakes.

"Jack," she looked down to him for a moment before she nodded to the other boy and pointed her thumb to the parking lot, "let's go out to get something before you drive me, okay?"

She didn't skip a beat, and met eyes with the other boy, giving him a friendly smile, "Do you want to go too?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Buko

Post by Buko »

Jack smiled at Lien, “Yeah sure, what do you want?” Jack said calmly. He felt bad for telling the girl off like that, but Liens discontent with her was obvious and Jack was a little bit mean to some people, it’s not like he meant to be mean, more like he was just joking around with the girl…harshly, the point was it got her to leave.

As Lien inquired about Jack, Jack couldn’t help but shrug. “Yeah, man if you really wanna go, you can, I don’t care.”
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

A loud bang could be heard from the end of the hallway. "How did that llogger get therre" slurred a drunken Jordan, who was slowly making his way down the hallway, a gatorade bottle in his hand. He approached Jack and Lien, after veering around a corner and seeing the two talking outside.

"Hey Jenny, I mean Sarah, I mean Liieeeen, you want a sip of-" He took a sec to read the label of the bottle "-Gatorade?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Mariavel had just cried to herself in the girls bathroom for ten minutes. After washing her face and reapplying some make-up, she entered the hallway.

As soon as she entered she quickly had to duck back in to the washroom to avoid being hit by an extreamly drunken Jorden. After he passed, she continued down the hall thinking to herself.

' I can't seem to put my finger on it but I have this itching feeling that something is gonna happen today.'

"Miss Varella! Why are you out of class!? Again!?" yelled Vice-Princeable Whittaker. "I've about had it with your antics!"

"Oh, Mr. Whittaker! Actually I was just returning from the girls room so, if you'll excuse me, I'll return to class." She lied.

"Mariavel, don't lie to me. I happen to know that your Phisics class is on the third floor, not the first."

'Stupid old man!'

"Now get into my office, young lady!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Minase*

Post by Minase* »

"Do you want to go too?"

Jack smiled, - his flirting smile, less toothy than his regular and with one eyebrow raised slightly along with one side of his mouth - if his intention here had been to stir up jealousy in Elizabeth, which of course it was not, this could be quite the victory for him. He barely knew the two, well, he knew of them, but they never spoke or hung out either, so he had no idea of exactly what point their relationship had reached. Going out now would be a good way to find out and if there was'nt anything happening, well Lien was up for grabs.

'yeah su-' Jack stopped. Jordan, excessively drunk, had just rounded a corner and was baring down upon the collection of truant pupils, swilling and slurring all the way. He did'nt seem to have noticed Jack, or more accurately had noticed one, but not the other.

'Prats that get drunk in school deserve to be twatted' Jack remembered well Elizabeths words last time this had happened. In her eyes, if you didn't set an example as a person, then you could never be taken seriously when you wanted to see something changed. Liz didn't smoke, or drink and only rarely went to parties, she set a moral standard to show she was an upstanding citizen, in the words of Jack 'so that you can get away with all the anarchist shit you pull, right?' Liz never liked that, but it was how Jack saw things.

Jack agreed that right now Jordan was asking for a smack, but with Liz potentially watching, he laughed as if Jordan was both the funniest and coolest guy in the world.

'Check this guy out, he knows how to skive off huh?'
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Minase avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Lien crossed her arms over her chest and leaned a little on her best friend as she watched the other boy try to answer to the invite.

'yeah su-'

"Hey Jenny, I mean Sarah, I mean Liieeeen, you want a sip of-" A rather drunken Jordan, oddly enough she did know him from math, stumbled into the conversation. She tapped her foot in impatience as he stopped to try and read the bottle that was clutched in his hands, "-Gatorade?"

Before she was able to show how irritated she was with the intrusion, the boy she invited began to laugh. She looked at him from the corner of her eye, still focused on Jordan in case he would finally hit the floor, wondering if he really did think a poor misguided drunk of a student was that amusing.

"Is that really gatorade now, Jordan?" she questioned her classmate as she reached to help him balance himself. She turned and gave a look to Jack to start the car, mouthing, "Bring it to the side lot." Her finger pointed to the area while she tried to get a hold of the gatorade bottle with her other hand.

"Can you help me?" she pleaded to the boy, "I'm going to fall if he passes out or something. We shouldn't let him get caught on campus, he might get us in more trouble than we need."

She moved the hand she pointed with to try and lift Jordan's chin so that their eyes met. His breath made her scrunch her nose as she tried not to breathe in the smell.

"Where do you live, Jordan? We're going to try to get you home," she said this slow, as if she was talking to someone deaf that needed to see the mouth movements in order to understand.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Minase*

Post by Minase* »

'I could toss him over my shoulder and stick him in the boot if you want, no chance of him being seen if he's in there.'

Jack had stopped laughing, noticing that Liz's window had been closed (perhaps with a little more force than necessary really) and she was definately making the best attempt to ignore him she could. Not that he cared of course, he was here, preparing to manhandle a drunk student into the back of a car, because he wanted to be, if Liz didn't see that she was just being childish.

The kid didn't look too much for Jack, who went to the gym every now and then and had a pretty decent upper body strength, espescially for only being a little guy, so he figured lifting Jordan into the car would make him look good in front on this Lien girl he had met. In his mind he prepared for the lift, it would have to look good, stylish, manly, simple, impressive, perhaps he could make it look a little harder than it was...

All these thoughts went through Jacks head whilst he waited for Lien's response. As usaul he was thinking about a girl, and, more specifically, impressing her. Short-hand, this meant Lien. Long-term of course, it was all for Liz. Whether he realised or not, it was all for Liz.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Minase avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

She looked at the boy after he offered to lift Jordan, and examined him for a moment. He probably could do what he had suggested, but she still felt she needed to at least give him a once-over. The she nodded to him, and stepped back from Jordan slowly. It looked a little awkward as she exagerrated the knee-bends, almost like she was doing an imitation of Elmer Fudd sneaking to the rabbit hole on slow-motion rewind.

"Be my guest," she smiled and readjusted the duffel bag on her shoulder. Lien turned away from the two, hurrying to get to the car to tell Jack to open the trunk when he got there.
Minase*

Post by Minase* »

Jack rolled his right shoulder, as he always did before any sort of lifting. He had popped it on a shoulder-extension machine years ago and it had never really recovered, rolling it didn't help, but it drew attention to the fact he had a shoulder problem, espescially if he whinced whilst he did it, in feigned pain. Jack did enjoy putting on a show, and was bloody good at it as well, unfortunately the only person watching him was Jordan, who had by now fallen into what was effectively a standing coma.

'How am I gonna do this then Jordan, just toss you over and into the boot or are you gonna come quietly?'

Jack didn't really expect a response, which would obviously mean the first option, but he thought it best to check with the guy, he could be less pissed than he seemed and therefore vaulting him into the back of a car and locking him in could stress him out a little more than it would if he really was as bad as he appeared, in which case there wouldn't be a problem because he wouldn't notice right now if the ground opened up and swallowed him, in fact, by the way he was hobbling around it looked like he did think that was happening.
Buko

Post by Buko »

“Well if it isn’t the Incredible Hulk…” Jack said quietly as he saw Jack lift Jordan, yeah now his whole brain was in third person mode (Jack laughed as Jack went into laughter, seriously what was this, bizzaro world?), on a side note he was actually happy that Jack (there we go again) was there to pick up Jordan. It wasn’t that Jack was weak; it was that 213 pounds of dead weight didn’t seem much of a doable thing. Besides he was never a very active person (Lien was bigger than him, by five inches and although the weighed about the same…Jack’s scrawniness was just amplified by his baggy clothing).

Jack smiled as he saw Lien running towards him; she truly was a very beautiful and smart person. The thought that he thought this platonically was a little funny to him, he was of course Jack Russell, pervert and joker extadornaire, he wanted to write that down…colleges would love that title (“Now Adam Dodd survived SOTF, but look at this Jack Russell guy…with a title like that he’d be a sure in at Harvard!”).

As Lien reached him he smiled, “Guess we’ll be dropping Jordan off…then we’ll be off to Florida to sue UF for making a sports drink that is biased against drunks.”
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

"Where do you live, Jordan? We're going to try to get you home,"

"I live...I live in your pants!!!"

Jordan then burst out laughing, as if this was the funniest thing he had ever heard.

"Hey, leggo my gaderade"

Jordan pulled the bottle from leins prying hands.

Jordan then felt himself getting lifted off the ground

"wha, wha are we goin, thas...its not polite...those peopl in therre"

"dude gumon, put me down, i hava...im gonna be late fer class..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

She looked down at Jack and smiled, "After my rehearsal, of course. We can't have corporations get away with making me lose my smoothie time-slot!"

Lien turned and saw the boy and Jordan advancing towards the car quickly. She tugged on Jack's upper arm to get him into the car, and she reached to open the door to the back seat.

"Over here, okay?"

She started to push some things back to make room for Jordan and the boy, her duffel bag bumping against her thighs. Lien reached up to the roof of the car and used it to pull herself up and back.

"Can you pop the trunk, Jack? I gotta put my stuff there," she called as she walked to the back to dump her bag into the space. Her shoulder felt better without the tugging weight on the strap.

"Hey," she called out to the one carrying Jordan, "Has he actually given an address yet to where he lives?"
Minase*

Post by Minase* »

'I haven't got a bloody clue love, I can't understand him at all, he mentioned something about lego then I just lost track entirely.'

Jack was slightly regretting his choice to lift Jordan rather than just support him. The kid was pretty heavy and the strain he placed upon Jack's weak shoulder was intense. He knew his face was going red, as it always did when he excerted himself, and if he was't careful he was going to pop his shoulder again, which, considering how painful it was the first time he did it, and how long it took to repair (he still wasn't sure how long that would actually be) this was not something he wanted to do.

Fortunately Lien had moved her stuff out of the back of the car and he could lose the dead weight without looking any less masculine. He hobbled - which was really the only word for the manner in which he made his way - over to the car, leaning forward as much as he could without falling over, to make it easier when he finally ditched the incapacitated Jordan in the back seat.

He did this in as graceful a manner as possible for a kid of his size and strength 'placing' a kid of Jordan's size and weight into a car. It wasn't a bad throw, but throw was really all it could be called, and as the rear wheels creaked Jack was thankful, firstly for not being Jordan at this time, and secondly for Jordan being too pissed to really feel himself being practically suplexed into the rear of the vehicle.

Jack leant in the doorway for a few moments, regaining his breath and wiping his forehead, attempting to regain his cool before confronting the attractive youn Lien yet again. He removed his Jacket and placed it on the hood of the car, then turned and leant his back upon it, in the suavest pose he could manage, and he smiled at her again.

'Easy-peasy, hard parts gonna be working out where the hell he actually lives, I could ask some people who know him better but they will all be in class - or they should be, I dunar in this school - s'up to you really love, your the one with somewhere to be.'
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Mariavel left the office and headed back to the door leading outside.

'That stupid old man and his stupid rules! There is no way I'm staying to serve that idiotic detention!'

As she exited the building she took out another ciggarette, lit it, and took a look around. she just so happened to see Lien, Jack, and another boy dumping the drunken Jordan into the back seat of a car.

"Well, well, well. It seems we have an ecscape route. It's time to put thease babys to good use." she said as she looked down at her breasts.

Walking over to them she took a last drag from her ciggarette and threw it down.

"Hey, there! Got room for one more?" she asked in the sweetest voice she could muster.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Minase*

Post by Minase* »

Jack was the first to notice Mariavel, and notice is a polite way of saying he summed her up according to appearance, attitude and reputation in a matter of seconds and decided - in terms of how much it would tick Liz off - she was a better choice than Lien for encurring jealousy, which was of course not his intention, it just came to him, as an afterthough, of course. She had a real sluttish look, her voice was brooding, she was the epitomy of a high school 'easy-ride'. Whilst this was ordinarily the sort of thing that Jack abhorred in a girl, present situation accounted for, she was exactly what he was after, not that he would admit, even to himself, exactly what that was. He maintained his fallacy, and responded to Mariavel accordingly-

Essentially this meant that whereas, ordinarily, he would have responded to Marivel:
'We've got room for one but your two friends will have to stay behind.'
He instead replied:
'Well it ain't my car hun, but I've got no probs with you coming along, you can sit on my lap if Jordan over there takes up to much space - What do you guys say, I mean its your ride, she can come huh?'

He looked over to Lien as he said the latter part of this sentence, as he felt far more comfortable talking to girls than guys, they tended, more often than not, to comply with his wishes, provided they weren't too depraved, and he therefore considered her a better bet to get the response he wanted than Jack.

Return to “V1 AUs and Discussion”