We All Start Somewhere

B107 Start - TOPIC CLOSED

The north-most river splits into a smaller stream forming the swamp. The area is a mixture of smaller pools of muddy water that ranges from ankle to thigh-high depth. The water is separated by portions of muddy land scattered with low ferns and weeds. Students won't find much comfort in the land, though, as it too is difficult and uncomfortable to easily traverse, being home to what seem like endless insects and several species of small reptiles. But who knows...perhaps its inhospitable atmosphere could provide cover from those seeking new victims.
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

OC was glad that everyone was in agreement about rolling out of this swamp. If he had his way, he'd never have to see this swamp again. Sadly, it seemed like he was stuck with these people for a while, at least until they got Rizzo better. How did he always get stuck doing this shit?

While he mused over his fate, he kept his eye on Michelle. He wasn't gonna turn his back on someone that was that kinda of batshit. It was taking her forever too . . . wait, what was she doing? That chick was running the opposite way. After all that talking, too. It didn't surprize him much, and he hadn't been looking forward to listen her moan for hours on end. So her leaving was a win/win.

Except for the fact that none of them had a decent weapon.

He shrugged. "Well, I guess we can stop waiting on Michelle, because she just stopped waiting on us. She's gone." Orpheus prayed he never had to see her again either. He'd rather come back to the swamp.

"So let's just leave already."
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
Killer_Moth†

Post by Killer_Moth† »

Theo was glad that Michelle had gone, but with her also went the best weapon that their little group had. Still, he was left with a group that he felt that he could trust, for the moment. Rizzo still needed him, and with his little speech he felt that he had shown his loyalty to OC. Yes, he was safe here, for the moment. At least until it got to the point where it was every man for himself. Theo would have to dispose of OC before then, somehow.

For now, though, he would have to show himself to be willing to obey. "R-right, OC. I told you we'd be b-better off without her." He picked up his pack, and shoved it onto his back, trying his best to look intrepid.

"I r-reckon that we should head away from the water, b-but not after Michelle. We don't want her to think that we're following her. She may get angry and attack. So, we head that way. Sound good?" He pointed south, towards what looked like a small trail, leading away from the swamps edge.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Killer_Moth. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"Well, I guess we can stop waiting on Michelle, because she just stopped waiting on us. She's gone. So let's just leave already."

Rizzo frowned and looked the direction Michelle left in. Why would she just take off like that...? Wasn't there a better chance of survival in numbers?

"R-right, OC. I told you we'd be b-better off without her. I r-reckon that we should head away from the water, b-but not after Michelle. We don't want her to think that we're following her. She may get angry and attack. So, we head that way. Sound good?"

Rizzo looked at Theo, who looked eager to get going. He seemed like a nervous, but nice guy.

"Sounds good to me." he nodded. Though he hoped they wouldn't have to do much walking. His legs were aching like he'd been running for an hour... And that headache just was not going...

'At least if I die, nobody can kill me...' he thought to himself. This was the worst he'd felt since...

"Holy fucking shit..." he muttered, slapping his forehead - and instantly regretting it. "Those assholes took my fucking caffeine pills."

He looked at the others to see if they understood where he was going with this - he carried on regardless.

"First time I took those bastards, I felt all shitty the next day." he explains, using the cliff-notes version of what happened. "How long were we knocked out? A day? Two days? I'm doing that fuckin' detox shit..."

He didn't know much about detoxing but he did know it sucked. This was going to be a very bad game, even if he 'won'. And all this talk about his pills was making him feel sick again...
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Acelister. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

Orpheus couldn't help himself, he snickered at Rizzo's confession. Was this not the most patheic group of teenagers in history? Well, his mama always said not to start anything you can't finish. It was embarrassing, imagining his family watching this. OC was beyond being afraid for his life, he was simply annoyed with this whole situtation. He had things to do at home. Damnit, he had just perfected his bananas foster!

"Sounds good to me Theo. I guess we end up wherever we end up. Be nice to find a place we could rest though."

Are they just gonna wait for me to tell me to tell them to go. Seriously? Ugh.

Orpheus walked toward the path that Theo had pointed out. If they followed him, cool. If not, that was cool too. He had business to handle up on. And he needed to get the fuck away from these swamp creatures.

((Orpheus Campbell countinued in Time Is Not On Our Side))
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
Killer_Moth†

Post by Killer_Moth† »

As OC walked away from the group, Theo just looked after him. He'd already said that he placed his trust in this man, but how much did he really know about him. They'd shared a few classes, and he hadn't tried to kill either him or Rizzo so far. But was that enough? As soon as he was no longer useful, he would be just a victim waiting to happen.

On the other hand, what chance did he have by himself? He wasn't a fighter. He knew how to hide, but sooner or later, either somebody would find him, or the day would pass without a kill, and he'd be dead. And there was Rizzo to look after as well. If it really was caffeine detox, then he was going to be even more of a dead weight than Theo. Maybe that was why he felt so responsible for the guy.

He worried about the caffeine thing. He had lots of random items stored away, but no coffee, no caffeine tablets. They didn't interact well with his other pills, so he'd avoided them for his whole life. He smiled at the irony. He'd willingly thrown away pills he was supposed to take, while he was stuck with a boy who desperately wanted pills he probably shouldn't depend on so much.

In the end, there was only one real decision he could take. It had been his own suggestion after all. And Michelle was likely in the other direction. He could gladly go the rest of his life without worrying about her crowbar. He picked up his backpack, hefted it onto his back, and walked after Orpheus.

((Theo Behr cont'd in Time Is Not On Our Side))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Killer_Moth. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Acelister†

Post by Acelister† »

"Sounds good to me Theo. I guess we end up wherever we end up. Be nice to find a place we could rest though."

Rizzo waited for someone to take the lead - luckily OC did the honours. He got ready to follow, lifting his bags onto his shoulder. He managed to stand his ground under their weight, the boombox pulling him down a little. First chance he got, he'd have to upgrade his weapon...

He looked as OC and Theo left and took a step forwards. He started feeling sick again but gasped in breaths, trying to push it down and away. He started walking as he breathed, not wanting to get left behind. Even if these two were complete psycho's - they hadn't killed him yet. With any luck, they'd leave him until last. When he'd have a better chance of grabbing an actual weapon.

'Boogie Fever is a dance, not an damned illness...' he told himself, trying to bring his spirits up and take his mind off of throwing up.

((Rizzo Vitoria continued in Time Is Not On Our Side))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Acelister. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “The Swamp”